Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa

Ft. Myers, FL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa

Located in Fort Myers, Florida, Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort and Spa is a scenic venue located just minutes from Captiva Island. The waterfront location is decorated in neutral colors, such as sand and white, while the property has a tropical feel with lush palm trees and splendid ocean views. The Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort and Spa offers over 30,000 square feet of space for ceremonies and receptions, including four ballrooms and a private beach, for formal indoor weddings or casual beach weddings.

Palms Ballroom. Palms Ballroom is available as a single space or the room can be divided into smaller sections for intimate events. Palms Ballroom has 9,684 square feet of space to accommodate up to 965 guests or the room can be divided into the Queen, Royal and Sabal rooms.

Garden Ballroom. Garden Ballroom is a 3,416-square-foot space with stunning views of the bay. This room accommodates up to 300 guests at a reception or up to 190 guests with banquet seating.

Everglades Ballroom. Everglades Ballroom offers 6,682 square feet for an indoor ceremony or reception. The location is suitable for events with up to 600 attendees.

Caloosa Ballroom. Caloosa Ballroom, located on the second floor of the resort, offers 3,166 square feet of space for up to 300 guests.

Island Room. The Island Room offers panoramic views of the bay and a wrap-around veranda. This 2,073-square-foot area is suitable for up to 150 guests.

Cove Beach. Located on a sandy beach, Cove Beach is an intimate outdoor site for causal beach weddings and can accommodate up to 80 guests at a ceremony.

The Palm Pool. The Palm Pool is a veranda that has views of the bay and a water fountain. This outdoor space is suitable for up to 500 guests.

Everglades Pool Terrace. Everglades Pool Terrace offers views of the bay and the resort. This setting holds up to 100 guests.

Sanibel Princess Yacht. The Sanibel Princess Yacht is a luxury yacht for weddings on the water. The yacht is suitable for events with up to 100 attendees.

Ceremony and ceremony-with-reception packages are available from Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort and Spa. All wedding packages are customized. Couples interested in hosting a ceremony or reception at this venue should submit a wedding proposal to learn more about the available options.

Ceremony packages include the use of the desired location for the event, plus a backup venue in the case of inclement weather. Ceremony and reception packages include a custom catering menu with all dinnerware provided. Linens, tables, chairs and votive candles are also part of the reception package.

Open bar packages are available and cash-only bars are an option. Spa services and lodgings are offered on-site. Guest rooms have ocean views, flat screen televisions and private baths. The hotel is smoke-free, but guests are welcome to visit a designated smoking area.

Parking is provided on-site and the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort and Spa is wheelchair accessible. Kids are welcome. Guests can enjoy the fitness room or outdoor activities. Bike rentals are available and kayaking is an option. Towels are provided for swimming in one of the three on-site pools.

Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort and Spa is a luxurious location for a beach wedding or a formal indoor wedding. Benefits of choosing this location include:

• Complimentary valet parking
  • Discounted lodgings for guests
  • Custom wedding cake from local bakery
  • 24-hour room service available for hotel guests

Your Lifetime of Love Begins in Paradise...

Like the treasured seashells for which Sanibel is known, every wedding that takes place at the Sanibel Harbour Marriott is special and unique. Welcome to a Fort Myers wedding site that is serene, casually elegant and full of romantic settings worthy of the most.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

17260 Harbour Pointe Drive, Ft. Myers, FL (239) 466-2173

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kristin P

There are not enough words to say how amazing Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa is! Our wedding last month was absolutely beautiful. We had our ceremony on Cove Beach, Cocktail Hour on the Veranda, and the Reception/Dinner in the Island Ballroom. The flow from area to area... Read More was spot on and everything was handled so professionally. As the bride I never had to lift a finger to do anything the day of. Courtney Kraft and her awesome team handled everything! They set up the areas with any decorations I brought them and they worked with our vendors Seaside Strings and LadyCakes directly. If something changed last minute Courtney and her team handled it without ever really having to get me or the groom involved. The resort is top notch and the customer service is fantastic! The food is also amazing! Our destination wedding was a hit with our guest because of the Resort and the amazing people that work there. We have never been treated so nicely and been cared for so much in our lives then at this resort. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Kelsey G

Thank you for giving us our dream wedding. It was truly magical.

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Cheryl A

I had my wedding here 2 weeks ago and it was amazing! Fabulous from start to finish! We got married outside on little beach next to pool deck, Morning Beach and reception was inside in Gardens ballroom. Rehearsal dinner was at steakhouse on property. Courtney Kraft was fantastic... Read More we have no regrets or complaints! Excellent price compared to others for a beach wedding!!

Couldn't have been better

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Christine T

I absolutely loved having my wedding here. It was a destination, and Anne Marie (wedding coordinator) could not have been more helpful. She was very responsive and helpful prior to the wedding, and could not have made it easier on me the week we were there. The hotel in... Read More general is amazing. It went above and beyond my expectations. Everyone goes out of their way to be accommodating. Everyone had such a fabulous time, and I did not hear any complaints. And OMG the food was amazing! I had multiple people tell me it was the best wedding food they've ever had. The only thing, is request to have everyone in your group in the main tower. There are different towers, and some people got another tower. I highly recommend having your wedding here.

A Beautiful Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Brittany R

Laura Lease was my wedding coordinator. She was very professional, organized, and easy to work with. My ceremony took place at the Cove Beach. The beach is beautiful, but small. My reception was in the gorgeous Island Room. We had a plated dinner with a four hour open bar. The... Read More food and drinks were delicious, but expensive. The wait staff during dinner was amazing. They were really on top of everything.

Outstanding Experience

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Kim M

Our daughter's wedding at the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort and Spa was fabulous. From our first meeting with wedding coordinator, Laura Lease to the breakfast buffet the morning after the wedding - everything was exceptional. I can't commend Laura Lease enough. She... Read More attended to every detail, answered phone calls and emails promptly, followed through on what she said she would do and worked cooperatively with all the other vendors. While our wedding was very small, we received quality care and attention. As the mother of the bride, I was able to enjoy the entire wedding weekend. Additionally, all of our guests commented about the exceptional customer service displayed by all the Marriott employees. Great experience for such an important event.

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Alexandra P

Even though I was sick on my honeymoon, Marriott did everything to make us feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Enjoyed every minute of it. Definitely planning on going again.

Sanibel Harbour Resort and Spa - Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Amanda H

The venue is beautiful while pricey, but considering its location, well worth it! Laura was our event coordinator/catering manager and she was extrememly accommodating and helpful throughout the entire planning process – very responsive, considerate, and professional.

great setting!

Reviewed on 1/23/2013 Kristen S

We recently held our wedding at Sanibel Harbour. The views and scenery were absolutely wonderful! Laura, our wedding coordinator was great. She was so helpful and easy to contact (which was important for us because we don't live in Florida!) I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 11/12/2011 Karen R

The hotel is beautiful, the staff was so attentive, the food was phenomenal. It was a torrential down pour on the day of my wedding, the staff moved everything inside seamlessly within minutes. Extremely happy with everything about the facility.

Excellent Venue all around

Reviewed on 3/23/2011 Jamie P

I was very impressed with the banquet coordinators (Robin and Adele). Their dedication, attention to detail, and timeliness did not go unnoticed. We had the rehearsal dinner on the Princess Cruise and were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. The wedding reception... Read More was held the following night in the Gardens ballroom and the staff was very attentive, entrees were outstanding and most guests served at nearly the same time. Very clean and beautiful property. Highly recommend.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 1/14/2011 Jennifer S

Sanibel Harbour Resort was an absolutely amazing place to get married. Not only is the resort and view incredible the staff and service was phenomenal.everything was perfect!!

Beautiful Setting, A little pricey

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Tara F

The resort is gorgeous and the service is absolutely wonderful, however if you have a small group, prepare to pay quite a bit per person to meet the minimum. Everyone we worked with bent over backwards to make sure that everthing was perfect and all of the guests are still... Read More talking about how wonderful it was and how much they enjoyed the weekend.

May 8, 2010 Wedding

Reviewed on 7/02/2010 Liz S

The Sanibel Harbour Resort was going through a lot of change when I originally booked my wedding date. Little did I know I'd go through an acquisition and two wedding coordinators when I picked this beautiful resort for my big day. I was nervous about day-of logistics,... Read More catering, rooms for my guests and customer service. I was pleasantly surprised after a few hiccups throughout planning how the new Sanibel Harbour Marriott took care of me. Being in the event planning industry, the few months leading up to the day, my wedding coordinator was fabulous. She was diligent, kept me on track with my deadlines and offered numerous suggestions on how to keep me within budget & still host a fabulous reception. I received nothing but wonderful comments from my guests from the moment they stepped foot at the resort. I have a lot of seasoned travelers in my group and some who are very tough to please – they even went above and beyond to give SHM praise. Thanks again for everything! Most of all thank you for making our one and only day very memorable.