sara black photography

Under $1,000

165 Four Winds Drive, Conway, AR

october bride

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Deana M

She was wonderful! The engagment and bridal portraits turned out great. I cannot wait to see the wedding.

Wonderful job!

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Ingrid M

Sara is amazing!!! Did a great job with my engagement, bridal and day of the wedding! We love everything!

My photographer

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Sarah S

Sara does an excellent job of scheduling sessions and taking pictures with an eye for posing subjects

GREAT!!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2012 riley p

I had a GREAT experience with Sara Black Photography! I booked her and her husband for my whole wedding day. It was awesome having TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS there to capture every angle of every moment. Within a month of our wedding, we received a DVD of all of the pictures. They were awesome! I would recommend them to anyone!

Mrs. Harvey :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Sarah W

Sara Black is an amazing photographer. She did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits and did all day wedding coverage. Wonderful pictures. We will use her for our pregnancy and our family portraits. If you go with her you will not be disappointed!!!

A++++

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Dani T

Sara is absolutely wonderful! She is very creative and has wonderful ideas and suggestions.

Sara is the best

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Rachael V

Sara did my engagement, bridals and the day of photos! She is a wonderful photographer and I will continue to use her for all my future photography needs!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Michelle M

Sara Black Photography is AMAZING!!! All our needs were met from Engagement pictures to Bridal portraits to our Big Day!! If you want a caring, friendly, professional then Sara Black Photography is it!! Marcus & Michelle March 17, 2012

Tropical Reception in Little Rock

Reviewed on 1/22/2012 JIm S

If you are looking for a photographer with a different perspective and creative ability, you should contact Sara Black Photography! We used the State Capitol and the Capitol Hotel as the setting for some wedding dress photos and fun pictures. These turned out great! Since the official wedding was on the beach in Florida, we had a reception at the Embassy Suites back in Little Rock. The photos Sara made there were absolutely wonderful. (Check out my facebook page to get a glipse of some.) I think the most important thing to be said, is Sara will listen to ideas you may have. And then there is the fact that she spends the time to insure the picture is perfect in setting as well as composition. Give her a call and just chat with her before you decide on your photographer. [By the way, this is from the perspective of the father of the bride.]

TO sara black photography