Sara Grace Photography

Clarksville -Nashville - Chattanooga - Willing to Travel

Timeless photographs for your perfect day.

I am honored to serve you on your special day. This is the most important day of your life. I will go above and beyond to make each image absolutely perfect. I have packages to fit every budget and I am willing to customize any package to fit your precise needs. Please contact me so we can capture your love story. *Promotion 2018 - FREE album or $200 off package *special pricing for off peak weddings*

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Clarksville -Nashville - Chattanooga - Willing to Travel (254) 466-1979

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Brenda W

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Sara Grace Photography. Sarah is an outstanding photographer and an awesome person to work with. We’re so thankful that we chose her to capture our special day! She made me feel so beautiful and helped the whole day run... Read More smoothly. Not only did she get our photos back to us quickly, but she did the most amazing job! We are so in love with all our photos! We will most definitely have her capture our next big moment!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Bethany H

Sara is such a wonderful photographer and person! She was so professional throughout the whole day and captured EVERY moment ! As the bride, I was most surprised at how calm and in control of the day she was. It was so nice to not have to stress and have an extra helping hand... Read More through out the day! I truly believe this is not just a job to her, it's her passion ! All of our guests (especially the bridal party) could not stop raving after the wedding about her! She got great shots of all the guests and even danced with people in order to get fantastic poses from them! I literally can't stop staring at all our pictures and reliving the day all thanks to Sara! I can't wait to we have another excuse to use her photography (maybe a maternity shoot in the next few years :) )

2017-10-10T15:00:25 Response from the vendor

Love you guys! Can't wait for yall to make beautiful babies!! blessings!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Robin T

This photographer made a beautiful wedding into a timeless memory my husband and I will always have. She is very creative in her staging and effects. You can feel the emotion in the photos. I would highly recommend Sarah for your Wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kelli W

Our wedding photos were absolutely stunning, and they captured our special day better than we could have ever hoped! Sarah goes above and beyond in everything she does. We would recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Marisa H

Hiring Sarah to photography my wedding was the best decision ever. I had a VERY large bridal party who were rowdy and she was able to get them in order so that we could power through photos all of which we did before the ceremony. When I got my wedding pictures back I was so... Read More amazed at how beautiful they were. She had fun poses for me and my ladies and my bride and groom pictures were Better than I ever imagined. These are memories that 50 years from now I can relive with my family. I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone. She was so attentive to me and my wants and needs and helped me out through the planning process.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Garrin D

Sarah and her assistant were wonderful. She did an awesome job and was great to work with. Happy we chose her to photograph our day.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Shannon H

Sarah was amazing. My husband and I are from out of town and came to nashville to elope with a small group of family and friends. We reached out to Sarah on the knot, she was quick to respond and easy to work out a package that worked for both of us! Sarah stayed in touch... Read More leading up to the event to get a better idea of what we were looking for. The day of the wedding Sarah was early and ready to get as many wonderful shots as she could. She made the day easy and fun. The results are amazing photos that we will get to look back on forever. I'd use Sarah over and over again!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Amber W

My pictures were gorgeous. She worked with me to find a package to fit my budget. That was very important. She was very promped and made sure to get as many picture poses as possible in my time frame. We were very happy with the service and pictures. Your wedding pictures... Read More are pretty much all you have years later and are very important.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Michelle G

Sarah is highly skilled with the perfect blend of attention to detail and the intuitive creative vibe working together to get the perfect shot. She also treats her clients like Kings and Queens. They feel special on their special day! The end product is flawless and well worth... Read More the investment. Trustworthy and kind - Sarah goes the extra mile!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Amy T

Sarah genuinely cares for her clients and is excellent!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Paris S

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work as she captured our special day and kept us smiling the entire day!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Lindsey B

Sarah gave us a fantastic military discount and did both our engagement photos (in New York) and our wedding (in Georgia) photos! She truly listens to your wishes and has a wealth of knowledge to help those who have no clue what they want (I.e. Us!) I highly recommend letting... Read More her use her creativity on your album. Ours is amazing. She makes you feel comfortable and makes it fun! I truly enjoyed her being a part of our big day!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 D K

Great, quality photographs captured by a great photographer! Sarah was very personable and asked questions that helped her to understand exactly what we wanted captured on the day. She was very flexible as things changed, working efficiently in a tight time period. She is very... Read More knowledgeable in what she does and very good at making people feel comfortable and confident. We were very pleased with the quality of photos and the variety of posed and genuine moments captured.

Sarah Morrison

I have over 14 years of experience photographing weddings, portraits, and events. I am efficient and flexible and I bring my heart into everything I photograph. I have traveled the world photographing weddings and events. I am excited to work with you and capture your next adventure. Sarah has been featured in The Knot, Sarah was recently awarded 2017 best of weddings by the Knot, D weddings, Mode Magazine and was recently the premiere photographer for CBS Triumph Games in New York supporting wounded veterans.