Sara Kelley Photography

Southern Louisiana and Destinations Worldwide

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Southern Louisiana and Destinations Worldwide

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Ashley R

From the VERY first email I sent Sara inquiring about her availability for my wedding, nothing was less than amazing! Sara and her team answered the MANY questions I had throughout the process and calmed all my nervous energy during bridal portraits and even kept my new husband... Read More and I smiling and giddy through the photo session during the reception. The photos we received were absolutely stunning. The fact that I have such gorgeous mementos of that perfect day is something I am so excited about. I promise, you want Sara Kelley for your wedding!

Not just a photographer, but a friend as well

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Keri O

My husband and I chose Sara Kelley based on reviews we read on theknot and looking over her portfolio online.My husband is active duty military, so most of our wedding was planned from out of state with little time to go to Louisiana and physically meet with people. We booked... Read More Sara a year in advance (over the phone). I am not usually a phone person but she was so friendly and welcoming to me that I felt like we has been good friends for years and I never felt pressured or obligated to book with her. I was finally able to physically meet with her about 5 months before our wedding, due to my schedule not hers. We talked for hours about not just her photography but of the wedding overall and I felt that she listened to me and the types of pictures I wanted taken, not just cookie cutter ones that you see done by every photographer. I was really apprehensive about looking unnatural in my pictures because I hate posing and all that stuff. Sara made it easy and not stressful at all. In fact I will say that the pictures were the least stressful thing of that entire day. She also went above and beyond at the reception. My maid of honor set up a photo booth with her IPad and the lighting was awful, Sara took one of her personal lights and set it up for us so that our photo booth pictures would look better. I get compliments all the time on the wedding pictures we have up in our home. She truly cares about her clients and is a great photographer on top of everything else.

Quality work and Very reliable

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Kim B

I chose Sara Kelley bc of her work I've seen on her website. I love the natural look she gives her clients. Booking Sara was great. I am nothing but amazed by our engagement pictures, bridals and cannot wait for our wedding day photos. Communication was great with Sara! She... Read More always answered my emails, answered my phone calls and when she was busy, it only took 1-2 days for her to get back with me. I loved everything about you Sara! Thank you so much for your work!!

Amazing lady and even better photos :)

Reviewed on 4/10/2013 Meghan L

Sara was the second vendor I booked (15 months ahead) after securing my venue and date. Like many brides, I spent hours aimlessly searching the web for the perfect photographer. I fell in love with Sara's pictures and after meeting her, her lovely personality. She is laid-back... Read More and has been such a huge help providing advice throughout the entire wedding process. Our engagements shot in City Park/French Quarter were awesome and my bridals shot at Rip Van Winkle Gardens in New Iberia were nothing short of amazing. I received tons of compliments!! I know our wedding photos will be just beautiful. Sara was very easy to work with and a word of advice--If your phone calls or emails aren't answer in what you feel is a timely manner--email or call again. We are all human people and forgetful :) With that being said, I wouldn't trade having Sara as my wedding photographer for anyting. I truly believe your photos are a serious investment and you get the quality you pay for. Without a doubt, I would recommended Sara---so what are you waiting for?

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Pattye H

Sarah Kelly was phenomenal! Her expertise and giftedness behind the lens brought forth memories of our daughter's wedding that are timeless. She is easy going and worked with us to capture special photos we requested. Her joy spills over into the brides and grooms she works... Read More with. We can't imagine having had anyone one else to journey with us from the bridal portraits through the big day. Thank you Sarah Kelley and your awesome team!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kelly S

LOVE my pictures! So easy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Aida S

Sara was so great! We had a big crew and she did such a great job managing all of us! She also had some great ideas on which photos to take and they turned out awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kelly B

There are not enough positive things that I can say about Sara Kelley and her staff, they made every aspect of our engagement pictures and wedding day amazing! Sara was so organized and assisted me with planning our photo shot list, locations and day of schedule. I was... Read More planning my wedding from Orlando and she made sure that every detail was planned out so that we had a stress free day! I would recommend her to any bride because she is truly an industry professional and takes pride in every aspect of her work! We had such a fun day and she captured our wedding party having fun and enjoying our day to the fullest! Thank you for making our wedding day so perfect.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Amber B

Sara did an amazing job on both my boudoir and bridal shoot. She really listened to what I wanted out of the images and the style I was going for and they came out beautiful. I was nervous about not knowing how to pose but she gave great direction and was honest if a certain... Read More pose or look wasn't working for me. Sara has a wonderful bubbly personality that makes you feel comfortable right from the start. Sara also shot our wedding with Brandi. I'm anxiously awaiting those pictures. I just know they will be fabulous.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Hannah J

Sara Kelly traveled with us to Mexico to photograph our wedding in January 2016. She also shot our engagement pics in St. Francisville, LA. She did a wonderful job on both our engagements and our wedding photographs! We actually won a "Destination Wedding Giveaway" for the... Read More wedding photographs from Sara Kelley Photography. She provided the wedding package at no cost and we arranged for her travel. It actually turned out perfect because we had so many airlines miles from paying for the wedding we were able to use airline points for her travel. In addition, the resort we chose had a special where you got three nights free for every 15 people booked, so we were able to get her stay for free too! If you find yourself in a similar situation, it is very easy to secure free travel for photographers if you do your research and utilize things such as airline miles! It was very very important for us to have nice, professional photographs of our destination wedding because you don't have a lot of professional photographer options when you start to plan a wedding out of the country. Sara and her help, Alicia Hortman Capo, fit in just perfect with our friends and family. We were so happy to have them there to capture all our special moments. We have received SO MANY compliments and remarks like "Wow, these photos belong in a magazine!". Choosing a wedding photographer can be a very nerve racking experience, but Sara makes the process easy and stress free and the finished product was absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Lauren B

Amazing lady and amazing photographer!!! Sara and I hit it off on our first phone call to go over my shot list, I knew we would be fast friends. This gal is a superstar. She was with me for 8 hours straight on the day of our wedding (pregnant and all in the heat & humidity of... Read More New Orleans in May) and she didn't miss a beat! I cannot wait to see our pictures. She and her assistant photographer Alicia really handled our group well and did a great job getting everyone coordinated for group shots amidst all of the craziness. Thank you Sara for being so wonderful! We hope to work with you again somehow in the future.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Blair R

Absolutely love Sara! Not only is she the best but she's the sweetest! Takes amazing photos and has great suggestions for bridals and wedding photos. So happy you made my day so special!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Shelley D

Sara and her team were everything I could have hoped for and more! Sara has true vision and can capture amazing photos efficiently so you get to enjoy your wedding day! She was organized, punctual (even when I wasn't!) and can dance a mean Footloose :) I'm in love with... Read More every picture she takes and highly recommend you call her for your wedding! (She travels, too!)

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Courtney H

Sara and her team are truly amazing! The quality of work they do is esquisit and the amount of pictures they take is astonishing! They helped out more than a normal role of being a photographer on our day and for that, I am forever grateful! I would HIGHLY recommend Sara and her... Read More team to anyone!

Wonderful Lady with Amazing Talent

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Regina S

My husband, parents, and myself are so pleased with Sara and her staff. She is so organized and always knows how to get the best shot. She will work so hard for you, I truly struggled picking out what bridal portrait to display at my wedding because they were all perfect! I... Read More ended up picking multiple portraits on canvases because they were all so very pretty! She was also incredibly timely in getting me my portraits back! We can not wait to see the rest our wedding pictures (we are only one week since our big day), but the ones we have seen so far have just been AMAZING! She is also very personable, someone that knows weddings and can help guide you and your family! Thank you for everything Sara!

Sara Kelley Photography

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Kristie D

Sara Kelley surpassed every expectation I had for a wedding photographer. I randomly found her through an online search and loved the pictures she took at the church I was getting married in. When planning a wedding from afar, it is important to trust the people that are going... Read More to capture the memories of your special day. Sara was nothing short of amazing. Her personality touches everyone she comes in contact with and her passion for wedding photography pours out in her excitement to be a part of your wedding day. Brides are her passion and she never ceased to keep me grounded throughout our engagement. She is truly one of a kind and you will not be disappointed to share her positivity, even on your wedding day. Her work created memories that will last us a lifetime! We cannot thank her enough for making our day complete!

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah M

Sara Kelley was very nice and helpful with figuring out the timeline of the wedding. The photos came out great! I would definitely recommend her!

Thankful Bride

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Rebecca H

Dear Brides, I was lucky to meet Sara at a small bridal show one night two years ago! Although my fiancé and I decided to have a really long engagement I stayed in touch with Sara through Facebook and fell in love with her pictures and all the sweet comments people would... Read More write. Finally after picking a date Sara has been wonderful with scheduling our engagements, bridals, and wedding day times. She has made me feel special through each step. Luckily she is really creative and I don't have to think much during our photo shoots because she knows poses that are flattering and keeps the whole session upbeat! My engagement pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to see my bridals and wedding day photos! If you want a photographer that has beautiful work and a beautiful heart pick Sara Kelley Photography!

FANTASTIC PHOTOGRAPHER

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Rayla H

Sara is such a great photographer and a wonderful person. Her personality is super sweet and she is so patient and really wants to see your vision come to life. Sara also works with you when your dates are a little close (we took our engagement photos a little late LOL) Sara... Read More always checks in with you, she answers emails in a timely fashion, and she gives you ideas or suggestions if needed or wanted. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch. She arrived on time and ready to have fun! She captured beautiful moments for us that we will cherish. She photographed the wedding as if it was a video so we could relive the moments. The quality of the photos are superb and seemless. If you are looking for a photographer that seems more like a friend than a vendor with top of the line work choose her because she is awesome!!!

Photographer

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Aubrey L

Sara is not very efficient in responding to emails. She is great to work with, other than that.

2012-10-17T15:36:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your honest review. While 2012 has been an extremely difficult year for me for many personal reasons, it really is no excuse. I am always working very hard to improve my clients' experience in working with me, and I will definitely concentrate... Read Less Read More

Sara is an amazing photographer and person

Reviewed on 3/22/2012 Rachelle' D

Let me just begin by saying how blessed I have been to find such a great photographer. This was the last vendor I booked for our wedding and she did not disappoint. We searched forever and I though Sara was the best; she had the style I was going for and paid attention to all... Read More the little details that I was into. After our engagement session, I got so much positive feedback. Everyone thought our images were stunning. Our wedding is in a few weeks and I have no doubt that she will do an amazing job. Love ya Sara! Rachelle D.

Sara: amazing photographer and person

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Kaley M

Sara Kelley is an amazing photographer. She recently did my bridals and my wedding pictures. She has a great eye for pictures. She was also great to work with. She has an amazing personality. Always positive and happy. Great with her clients. She not only became my photographer... Read More but also a friend. She is very easy to keep in touch with during the wedding planning process. She quickly returns calls and emails. It is very comforting knowing you can count on her. Not only is the photography great but the prices are also. I am very glad I was able to have Sara Kelley as my wedding photographer.

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Katie P

I was referred from my sister to Sara Kelley Photography and it was a great choice. She is very personable and professional. Her prices are amazing compared to what else I've seen out there and her work is amazing! I would refer her to anyone I come across!

Sara Kelley - Great Choice!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Jeanne B

I came across Sara's website while searching online and ironically realized that she was married to an old friend's husband's brother....small world. I had never met Sara before but after meeting with her I knew she was the perfect fit for the type of wedding I wanted. She is... Read More very easy to work with and plan with, and her pictures are amazing. We just finished taking our engagements and I actually took my bridals yesterday. She is very hands on, friendly, and fun....I would definitely recommend her to anyone....and I'm picky. lol. I can't wait to see all of the finished and edited versions of our pictures. I have complete confidence that they will be wonderful.

Great!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Joanna W

I have only done my engagement pics so far, but I love Sara's style. We brought my fiance's daughter with us and Sara was excellent with her. I found her through this site, but her pictures speak for themselves. I love the way she can capture moments and feelings. I can't... Read More wait for the wedding because I know the pictures will be phenomenal! I have since completed my time with Sara and I just love her. My bridals were amazing and my requested retouches were phenomenal. She is a sweet person and so great!

Sara Kelley

Sara Kelley has been photographing weddings since 2010. In 5 years, she has gone from a part-time wedding photographer, to a full-time, nationally recognized photographer with multiple photographers on her team. With hundreds of weddings under her belt, she's seen every situation and is dedicated to being prepared for anything that may come up on your wedding day. She holds herself to a high standard of honesty and professionalism and prides herself in her ability to work quickly, efficiently, and still create the most amazing images. Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/sarakelleyphoto

Start a Conversation!