Floral Design on any budget

Sara Mica Design does a little of everything check out our blog for new weddings Flowers are custom ordered and we work with everyones budget. Don't be afraid to ask for help with an estimate or ideas. It's always great to meet as well.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

private studio, Denver, CO (720) 261-6051

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Taylor N

Sara was the most amazing florist. She made my vision a reality. She went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I wanted. I changed my ideas almost every week and she was always so accommodating. When she walked up with my flowers, I was immediately brought to tears.... Read More Her work is an art. I would recommend her in a heart beat. She made my wedding day a dream come true. Thank you, Sara. You are amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Alex M

A letter to Sara who made flower arrangements for our wedding this past weekend. I can't believe how affordable they were for how amazing they looked! I'd give her 10 stars if I could! She made my budget easily fit my dream flowers! Sara, Thank you from the bottom of our... Read More hearts-- the flowers were stunning and I can't stop gushing over them. Hoping to have time to bring you the vases today! Everyone loved the flowers and couldn't stop complimenting them. They were above and beyond what I expected! Truly!! Thank you again, Ashley Sent from my iPhone

2017-10-18T21:12:09 Response from the vendor

This is so sweet, thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

Sara was great to work with! She was very patient with with me and was willing to help in any way. Sara did our flowers for our wedding and they were absolutely perfect. Flowers truly do make the difference! Once we discussed what I wanted she put it to life! I would recommend... Read More Sara to anyone! She is very affordable and your flowers will be perfect! Thank you Sara!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Kathryn K

Sara did a beautiful job on the flowers for my wedding day. We initially were going to have her drop them off, but it ended up working out better for us to pick them up the day before and she was so flexible with that! We ordered bouquets, corsages, and flowers for the... Read More centerpieces and they all turned out so beautiful, and for a very great price, too!

2018-01-11T12:11:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Emily B

Sara was amazing to work with!! She was so patient with me as we corresponded over email and worked to come up with the best and most affordable flowers to match my vision. Sara even changed the bouquets last minute because of availability of flowers that aren't typically in... Read More season mid-August. Thanks to Sara, flowers were the last thing I had to worry about the weekend of our wedding, and were a wonderful surprise when they arrived. The end result was even better than I had imagined.

2017-10-20T18:38:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, I love the pictures!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Julie R

Sara has an amazing talent and was 100% on point with every aspect of our design! She met with Jeff and I to review colors and style - gave me recommendations and helpful tips for design as well. Colors were spot on, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnières, & the eucalyptus... Read More greenery was perfect! Jeff and I loved everything and Sara was a huge part of making our reception/ceremony so beautiful! Our florals were a huge piece for me and Sara helped my vision come to light-they we're so beautiful! Would recommend Sara Mica Design to anyone. CHEERS to amazingly beautiful weddings! 🌺🍃

2017-10-10T20:59:14 Response from the vendor

thank you so much, can't wait to see pictures

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Katherine S

Sara was a delight to work with, and our floral arrangements were so lovely! Sara was responsive and helpful via email, which can be challenging. She was patient with me when I asked questions, added, subtracted, and changed my mind a few hundred times. :) She also completely... Read More understood my aesthetic and vision and was able to bring that to life in my bouquets. In addition, Sara went out of her way the day of the wedding to deliver and pick up items to and from three different sites and was very flexible. Sara, thank you for such beautiful contributions to my big day! Everything turned out perfectly, and I'm so grateful for your hard work.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Haydn H

Sara is a great florist and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful flowers that are not insanely over-priced. When first consulting Sara about the flowers I wished for, she let me know that one of the flowers I wanted was not in season and would be... Read More significantly higher than I was expecting. With this help, she was able to guide me in a direction that I absolutely loved without having to spend several thousand dollars on flowers. We met with Sara at a coffee shop about two months before the wedding to finalize everything and it all seemed to come to life. On our wedding day she made everything look absolutely beautiful and I received so many compliments on her flowers. Thank you!

2017-10-02T21:44:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Amanda R

Sara was wonderful to work with. It was so easy to communicate with her what we wanted. She was really flexible and met all my needs. I showed her some ideas of bouquets that I loved and she made mine prettier than I could've imagined! :)

2017-10-02T21:45:39 Response from the vendor

thank you!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Brittany G

Our bouquets we're stunning! Sara had everything set up and ready to go by the time we got to the venue, and was wonderful to work with.

2017-09-10T21:27:28 Response from the vendor

thank you!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Dawn M

Sara did an incredible job with my wedding flowers. I had a very specific vision “summer garden theme” and she was always very prompt with her replies and made my dreams in to a reality! We had a crazy rain storm on the day of the wedding and she was somehow able to execute set... Read More up outside after it cleared up 10-20 mins before the ceremony started!!! She was so sweet and wonderful to work with and I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her to everyone. Thank you for making my wedding so beautiful Sara!!!

2017-08-30T14:29:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, It was fun to do! I can't wait to see pictures

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Kelly M

Sara was amazing! I was planning my wedding from a different state which was very hard in itself because I didn't see anything in person of what I was putting together. Throughout the whole process I sent Sara multiple photos of flowers and different arrangements. After changing... Read More my mind a million times, Sara created the exact bouquets I was imagining and our reception center pieces were everything I dreamed of! Sara is the most amazing florist!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Darcy U

Sara is terrific! We booked her for our wedding as a referral from one of my bridesmaids and she did a wonderful job! We are so pleased. There were zero problems the day of and she made the process quite easy. I am the kind of bride that likes input and when I wasn't sure what I... Read More wanted, she was always there to give me her ideas. Her arrangements are also gorgeous and she works with all budget types. I am a happy bride!

2017-08-24T22:07:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, can't wait to see pictures!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Mikayla P

It was so wonderful to work with Sara as my wedding florist! There are truly not enough words to describe how talented she is at her work. The flowers that I had for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous, and incredibly personalized. Sara is professional, easy to work and talk... Read More with and makes to sure to meet your needs as a bride and customer. I am truly happy that I had the opportunity to work with her, and feel so fortunate to have had her dedication, work ethic and talents by my side on such an important day! I hope to work with her again in the future.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Sarah l

Sara did a fabulous job on the flowers for my wedding! She was extremely well priced, flexible to work with and understood what I needed after a two minute phone conversation! I've already recommended Sara to multiple people!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Michelle L

Sara was wonderful to work with and I don't think I can adequately put into words how beautiful her arrangements were. The flowers were a big part of what made our wedding a magical day. They were exactly what I was hoping for and I still remember my smile from when I first... Read More saw them. Thank you so much Sara!!!!

2017-08-22T11:05:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Glory S

Although she did help us with flowers in the upcoming months to the wedding I felt that they were overpriced for the quantity and quality and our visions did not match. Also, day of the wedding she interrupted our pictures and had terrible people skills I heard from many people.... Read More She will work with your budget and had some good ideas regarding flower and decor.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Megan R

Sara was a breeze to work with- so laid-back, flexible, and responsive. I told her my vision, and with just a bit of feedback in the beginning, she executed it perfectly. I cried when I saw them on my wedding day, and received so many compliments from the guests on the... Read More boutonnieres and bouquets. Perk of all this, she's very affordable, but there's nothing cheap about her work.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Natalie V

Sara was such a great florist, she was responsive to all of my annoying emails and changes, and did not disappoint in her service. Additionally, I felt like Sara was so reasonably priced for her level of quality and attention. I cant say enough great things, thanks for... Read More everything Sara!

2017-06-28T22:30:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Barbara F

Sara was amazing! I could not have been happier with my flowers and her service on my wedding day. We hired her for our day of coordination as well as flowers. Sara was extremely accommodating in every way possible. From driving into downtown so that we could meet in person... Read More prior to hiring her to easily switching gears when I did a 180 on what I was thinking for flowers. The flowers at my wedding were so beautiful! I do not think there is a better florist around - she worked with my budget to create the most amazing bouquets with the flowers in season! She even did a trial flower crown for me when I did my hair trial so that I could get the best idea for what I would look like on my special day! I cannot thank Sara enough for what she did for us on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Michelle P

Sara was absolutely amazing. I changed my mind several times over the months I worked with her and she never had a problem with it and was very easy to work with. The final picture I sent her of what I wanted was identical to the bouquet I had on my wedding day. The altar and... Read More centerpieces were exactly what I wanted as well. I added on a few thing last minute and Sara did them without hesitation. She stayed after the ceremony to take down the altar which made one less task for me. I would use her over and over again. I highly recommend her and was blown away by her work!

2017-06-28T22:28:55 Response from the vendor

thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Eadaoin M

Our wedding was in the Denver area but we live on the east coast. I could not have asked for a better florist than Sara. She was always quick to respond to any questions I had and she gave me the exact look I was hoping for on the day. She made everything really easy People... Read More commented all day on how beautiful the flowers were. She was also very affordable. I highly recommend Sara, she does amazing work.

2017-06-28T22:29:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you !!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Emma G

Working with Sara was an absolute dream. She not only provided us with the perfect floral arrangements for our wedding, but she managed to do so on a tight budget. She was also super easy to work with and really understood the vision for our big day. I would highly recommend... Read More Sara Mica Designs to any bride looking for their perfect florist!

2017-06-28T22:29:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016

Sara did an amazing job. She really helped me focus in on my vision and gave me EXACTLY what I asked for. I really couldn't have been happier with my flowers.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amy K

Sara did the flowers for our wedding on 8/27/16 and they were AMAZING! I coordinated every detail with Sara via e-mail because obviously as a bride-to-be I didn't have a whole lot of extra time. She was extremely patient with me and was very good at narrowing down what I was... Read More looking for. She delivered the flowers on time to our hotel on the day of the wedding and they looked absolutely gorgeous. She also did two flower headbands for my flower girls and they were adorable! I would absolutely HIGHLY recommend Sara:)