Modern | Editorial | Storytelling

Hello there, gorgeous. You have a story. And I'm going to tell it. There are some moments in time, that you only ever get to experience once, and by golly you better get it on film! Using a beautiful editorial style of photography, I'm going to capture your moments authentically, joyfully and be able to gift them back to you to call upon whenever you want. I keep it as candid as I can, add in a few family formals to keep it classy and let the day's energy guide us through our photographic journey together. I would love to hear your story of how you and your loved one got to this incredible moment. So, let's grab coffee. First cup is on me :)

Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Jaime K

Having Sarah by our side was one of the best and most comforting parts of our wedding experience. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day she was incredibly fun, easy to work with, encouraged us to be ourselves, and always captured the magic in every moment. She took the... Read More stress off our wedding day because we knew we could trust her to not only take amazing photographs, but to make the day run smoothly. Sarah has a contagious passion for her work and it shines through in everything she does. We couldn't have done it without her!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lexi A

Sarah is THE BEST! I've had so many compliments on our photos. She made all guests feel comfortable and became friends with the wedding party. She also helps with any special orders long after the wedding is over. I plan on using her for family photos for years to come!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Melissa S

I rate Sarah Anne Photography 5 stars. She was an amazing Photographer and captured some beautiful moments on our special day!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kristina N

Sarah was absolutely amazing from start to finish with her photography service! She took the time to sit down and discuss every detail of our day and planned all photography around our schedule for the day. We were so happy with our gallery that she sent us and so thankful for... Read More the amazing moments that were captured. She made sure to capture our requested pieces, and navigated divorced and remarried parents perfectly for all photo requests! The candid moments she caught were the best part of our day and we wouldn't have changed a thing about the experience.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Mychal B

My husband and I brought Sarah all the way from Washington State to Connecticut to photograph our wedding. She's that good! Not only is Sarah talented and captures beautiful pictures but she also absolutely listened to what we wanted and delivered! Even more she helps to make... Read More the entire experience comfortable, even for my reluctant groom who's not as comfy in front of a camera as I am, she brought out his amazing presence with skill. In these times everyone knows a photographer, but if your looking for not only outstanding photos but also someone who listens to exactly what your vision is, a personable experience delivered with absolute professionalism.... Sarah Anne Photography exactly what you want. When my dress got locked in a back room by accident before the ceremony she even climbed through the Window to rescue it! I can't recommend her enough. Happy Wedding!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Ashley T

So many amazing things I could say about Sarah! She was recommended to me by one of my bridesmaids and in our first meeting together we just clicked! I instantly felt comfortable with her and felt like she understood and heard my ideas – which surprisingly in the wedding... Read More industry doesn’t happen often! She photographed our wedding last August and we ended up with such a beautiful and great mixture of photos – posed, candid, silly, family, and some of the best scenic shots ( we had a venue with an awesome view) . Sarah came out to our venue early to scope out the best places for shots and always knew where and what we were doing next so that we didn’t lose any time or opportunities. Sarah gave great direction to every person in each photo so that no one was left wondering “where should this arm go?” only to end up with an awkward pose. Our favorite shot was only made possible because Sarah had been watching for the perfect position of the sunset, so that we could get a spectacular shot with it and the view behind us! We have received so many compliments on our photos and we even have a ridiculously large gallery hung up in our house that makes us feel somewhat vein, but honestly there were just too many beautiful pictures to choose from! Photography aside – Sarah also went above and beyond her job as our wedding photographer. Our venue had basically booked another wedding on top of us and left us with very little staff and resources, as well as without the woman who was supposed to be running our event! Sarah along with our MC, worked together to make sure our reception ran smoothly – coordinating when we would have out first dance, cut our cake, ect. It was definitely outside her job description, but it saved us from having to run our own wedding and we had one of the most fun nights with all our guests!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Samantha S

I definitely found a gem in Sarah Anne Photography. Sarah is hands down amazing. She is fast to put everyone at ease and she knows what she's doing! Easy to work with, and so sweet, she makes everyone feel comfortable. Bonus, she's NOT cheesy! I have a very rambunctious family... Read More and Sarah wrangled them all together for our family shots like it was nothing! Her passion for capturing your big day and making you look and feel your best is obvious.. she gets to know what you want and makes it happen. I used her for my engagement photos as well and we took our puppy with us, she loves pets! And went to a few different locations. Needless to say we have decided to use her for all of our future photography needs.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Jeneah C

If you are looking for a photographer that will blow your socks off and give you the photos of your dreams then choose Sarah! She has an amazing ability to make you feel comfortable and capture who you are as a couple through her photography. We are lucky to know her and to have... Read More her as our forever photographer!

Sarah Anne

Hi there! If you've made it this far I'll keep it short and sweet. I'm ridiculously in love with my husband Heath and our two fur babies Zara and Finn. My Friday night pass times are editing with a glass of wine, Netflix with my wolf pack (cats & hubby) and a good long gym sesh...jk, who likes the gym? xo Sarah