Sarah B's Bakery

Fort Collins,Northern Colorado, Estes Park, Wyoming

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

1913 W Lake St, Fort Collins, CO Fort Collins,Northern Colorado, Estes Park, Wyoming (970) 556-9333

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Emily B

Sarah made us a beautiful and delicious wedding cake. It was elegant and affordable, and it came out looking exactly as I had pictured it in my head. It was so tasty that my husband and I aren't sure that we'll be able to hold out for a whole year before eating the top tier we... Read More have frozen right now. Sarah is fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Casey M

Sarah is a phenomenal baker. She created three flavors of cake, one specifically for myself and my husband and than two others for my guests. You can't go wrong with Sarah, whether that's a cake you want for your wedding or just a bunch of pastries. She can do it all and it will... Read More look beautiful. Our actual cake was fake but no one knew because it looked so pretty. We were disappointed we didn't eat more cake that night but what we did get was delicious. Highly recommend this girl, you'll get a fantastic dessert for your wedding and most likely a new friend!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Linnea T

I had her design 130 cupcakes to match our bouquets and they were stunning, not to mention tastey! Very very reasonably priced and easy to communicate with! I will definitely be using her for any future events we may have.