Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Emmaus, PA (201) 290-9164

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jennifer P

Sarah is incredible. Our pictures turned out so gorgeous and she was a joy to work with. She helped wrangle our rowdy guests and bridal party and managed to capture moments when i wasn't even aware she was there! I wish i could get every moment of my life photographed by sarah.

2017-10-13T09:04:10 Response from the vendor

Jen - you are so very sweet, thank you for taking the time to share these kind words!! I adored every moment of your wedding. From our first chat to sending you your images. It's been a joy and I wish you both all the... Read Less Read More

Incredibly talented & reasonable

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Danielle C

Sarah Day-Boodhoo was super professional and a delight to work with from start to finish. Sarah is very talented and we were attracted to her style right away. She took the time to learn about us and our vision for our wedding day. Sarah’s work is very thoughtful. She made a... Read More point to tell a story with our wedding photos. She seamlessly incorporated the details and people we requested throughout the day including our beloved neighborhood. Sarah is very easy going, adaptable, warm, funny and genuine. She was able to engage every single guest old and young, and therefore brought out the best in them in our photos. We didn’t want artificial super glossy looking photos. Sarah’s style adds a little stardust and magic while still capturing the realism of the most intimate moments. She moved through the day like a ninja capturing the littlest moments without being noticed. And she conjured the joy of the celebration in both the posed photos with our families and the more candid photos. Sarah was very organized and conscientious throughout the entire process. She was also willing to work with us around the cost and offered some special deals around prints and albums. Literally, all our guests raved about her afterwards. We encourage you to work with her.

A wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015

Sarah is a true artist. Not just in her shot-by-shot composition, but her intuition and thorough organization: everyone we wanted included was covered, and handled with tact,calm poise, and warm humor. The photos themselves are all gems - we couldn't be happier. I recommend... Read More Sarah Day-Boodhoo enthusiastically and with no reservation.

LOVE our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015

Sarah captured so well the essence, emotion and energy of our ceremony and reception.She gently but firmly corralled us for family group & couple shots and also was everywhere at once snapping the candid goofy and sweet moments as well. She was such a pleasure to work with --... Read More just an awesomely nice bright spirit. I highly recommend her! PS Sarah also did headshots for me for my business website and those were great as well.

2015-05-20T15:35:18 Response from the vendor

Tracey - Thank you thank you thank you for your kind words!! Your wedding was so beautiful, authentic and soulful - I absolutely loved being a part of the group to make it special for you and Jack :-) xo!

A day to remember - March 22

Reviewed on 5/13/2015

We used Sarah Day-Boodhoo for our special day. Sometimes things are just meant to be, we truly could not be more thrilled with the outcome of her work. Sarah's professionalism and detail orientation from the very start made us feel so comfortable to have her document our... Read More wedding day. We worked out all the important details of the photographs we absolutely had to have and she helped us map it all out before the day of our event, one less thing to stress about on the day of our wedding! We then let her run with her creativity and she did not disappoint. She took both digital pictures & film which I personally respect, she was creating each of her shots and making them count! The full spectrum of Sarah's talent truly came across in the end product. On one of the most important days of our lives Sarah put us all at ease and helped the day run smooth & captured every beautiful detail of it. My husband and I highly recommend Sarah for your special day!

2015-05-15T04:47:28 Response from the vendor

Aw - thank you for your kind words, Karina!!! Your wedding was so lovely - I am trilled with the way all the images came together, as well :-)