Art full of love & laughter

Hey there, ladies & gents! Congratulations on your engagement! I'm so excited to share my passion with you. Every wedding I shoot is so different, but the're all so amazing to be a part of. My style is timeless and traditional with an artistic flair. I love preserving colors and documenting giggle fits. You two laugh, I laugh, your dog laughs; we have an awesome time. Making you ugly cry when you see your final images is my personal goal in life. Your wedding is one of the biggest days of your life! Every moment is super important. I can't wait to be a part of your celebration!

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Port Orange, FL Central Florida & beyond (352) 601-7680

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Tiffany O

SARAH IS AN AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!!! We were searching for months for the right photographer that will capture beautiful photos for our sunrise elopment on June 22nd. We literally found Sarah 16 days prior to our date. The moment we met her we knew she was the one. She made us... Read More feel comfortable while taking the photos. Our sneak peeks are amazing already, we can not wait to see the final results. We are very happy we choose you as our photographer. We can not wait to get Sarah to capture more photos in the near future!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Kathleen B

I had Sarah shoot my wedding on March 4th and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. She was incredibly easy to work with and so patient. She was at the venue before I even got there ready to go. She even helped out some of my bridesmaids getting into their dresses.... Read More When it came time to start taking photos she was so great, one of our requests was to not be to posey with the photos and she did just that. She gave us great direction on what to do and it was so easy going, she made two people who are kind of camera shy very comfortable in front of the camera. As we started to get photos back I just couldn't believe how beautiful they look. I love photos with natural lighting and thats exactly what Sarah does. I cant tell you how many times I've heard "Your photos look amazing, your photographer did an amazing job on them". I really loved working with her and I hope to get to work with her again in the future!!! Thank you soooo much Sarah for the beautiful job you did on my photos!!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Lisa K

Sarah's the BEST EVER!! She shot our engagement pics and they are soooo amazing! We thought we'd look really awkward lol but she made us look so in love and happy. We dont have a date set yet but i couldnt imagine anyone but Sarah for our wedding day. She made us feel so... Read More comfortable during the shoot. Thank you so much Sarah for being AWESOME!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017

Sarah is AMAZING!!!! She did my wedding two and a half years ago and I would highly recommend her! She’s very professional and is very personable when it comes to things that you want for picture wise for the shoot. And I didn’t even know she was there during my wedding. I will... Read More definetly in the future pick her for more occasions when they arise!!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Melissa D

5.0 Melissa D I had Sarah shoot my anniversary pictures last year and I was overwhelmed with the emotional reaction I had towards the final product. Every time I see them I am able to relive the day over again. I can't wait for our next anniversary in February so she can capture... Read More the day again. She has such a passion for what she's doing and has a knack for making you feel at ease during the shoot. She really knows what she's doing. I also had the opportunity to be a bridesmaid in a wedding she shot and to see her work with the bride and groom really made it clear who I will choose for my wedding photographer! I absolutely love her style and would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 sousada k

Sarah is the best! She was so attentive to detail and so creative! I love that her photographs are so natural and you can feel the emotion through the photos. I look back at our wedding photos at least once a month and I wish I could go back! And her assistant is amazing! They... Read More are both full of positive energy.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Paige J

Sarah was truly a God send. I did not think I would be able to afford a wedding photographer but she really went above and beyond and was able to work with me. I am so grateful that I now have beautiful wedding pictures that I can cherish for the rest of my life. Sarah respected... Read More all of my wishes and made the entire experience a breeze. Thank you so much!!

Sarah Harrington

Hi there! My name is Sarah. I'm 26 with a beautiful little girl and a studly husband. I earned an AS in photography at the Southeast Center of Photographic Studies in 2012. Only after college was over did I realize how much I LOVE weddings! It's exciting to be completely in the moment with nothing but my camera and intuition to guide me. That's what weddings are all about, each special moment. I photographed my first wedding 4 years ago and have been obsessed ever since. I would love to be a part of yours!