SAS Studio & Salon

Owners Cindy & Stephanie started out doing hair and makeup for friends and family at a very young age. The passion to help others look and feel beautiful grew over the years to eventually be turned into a business we love! Here at SAS Studio & Salon we give every client 100%. Our goal is for you to walk out with a good experience to tell and a new look you feel great about! We understand how important it is to look your best for this special day. Our stylists pride themselves in knowing how to make our brides not only look exceptional in person but for their wedding photos as well.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

47 W Boscawen St., Winchester, VA (540) 773-3208

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Alicia B

Morgan and Crystal did the makeup for my wedding. They showed up on time. They were very patient when having to wait for the next lady to get in seat. Everyone absolutely loved their makeup! I am still having people ask me who did the makeup for my wedding as they were blown... Read More away at how gorgeous everyone looked. SAS Studio & Salon is well worth the money.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Charlie J

Cindy and Stephanie did my make up and hair for my wedding last Saturday and I could not have been more pleased with the results! They both really listened to what I wanted and were able to deliver the look I had pictured. Cindy did an amazing job with allowing me to have a... Read More natural look and Stephanie worked great with my curly hair and gave me an awesome up-do. I highly recommend SAS and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Katie O

Stephanie and her team at SAS are one talented and quality team of hair and makeup artist! I used Stephanie for my vineyard wedding on June 24th, 2017 and she traveled with one stylist to complete 11 girls hair. Every bridesmaid was happy with their hair and most importantly I... Read More was THRILLED with how my hair turned out. I did a trial with Stephanie and thought I wanted it a certain way but ended up changing it completely on the day of the wedding and Stephanie nailed it! I couldn't be more happy with how my hair came out and I would recommend her team to ANYONE looking for a team of makeup and hair Stylist in the Northern VA area to travel to you for your wedding! Katie

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kadey W

SAS Salon did half of my wedding party's hair and makeup on 11/5. Each of them were flawless. As the bride, I felt so gorgeous. Each of them listened to my requests and totally delivered!! I highly recommend to anyone because it' such a fun salon!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016

I had a hair and make-up trial with the ladies at this salon which was fantastic! They were on my venue's list of vendors. They also had amazing review. I confirmed them, signed the contract, and was very excited to work with them. ... EXCEPT THEY DIDN'T SHOW UP!!! No response... Read More to phone calls. No emails with information. 2 days later and I still haven't heard from them. This left me scrambling for hair and make-up the day of my wedding. And although I luckily found the kindness of strangers, I will always regret that I was unable to look the way I wanted to look the day of my wedding. (Upon checking their facebook page, they mention an ongoing family situation. This post was put up the day of my wedding. If you have time to post on facebook - you have time to notify a panicked emotional bride). They do great work, but my advice to other brides....make sure they send you the signed contract back. And confirm them the day before. Thought really I do NOT recommend using them.

2016-05-21T13:06:45 Response from the vendor

This day was 100% unintentional and we are so devastated by what happened. We would never intentionally "no-show" for a Wedding and have made changes to ensure this will never happen again. While we did endure a tragic family emergency, we would never use that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Mary Beth B

Cindy and Stephanie are the best! They traveled to our venue and made everyone look absolutely gorgeous. We had 11 women getting hair and make up and needed to have it all done in 6 hours. They brought two make up stylists and two hair stylists and we weren't rushed at all. I... Read More got my hair and make up trial months before the wedding and had completely changed my mind about my hair. I showed Stephanie two different up-dos and she melded them together perfectly and it looked better than I could have imagined. Cindy was so particular about my make up and brought some amazing lashes for me. They were very responsive to everyone's hair and make up requests and all my girls loved how they looked! And everyone looked beautiful. I highly recommend SAS, they were amazing!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Caitlin J

I loved working with Cindy and Stephanie from SAS. I had a great trial with them and had my wedding on 7/4/15. Cindy was extremely responsive and helpful with the scheduling and answering my questions. They were the only salon open in the Winchester, VA - Hagerstown, MD area on... Read More that day, so while I didn't have many options, I still would choose them again and again. Stephanie and one other woman (sorry can’t remember your name) did the hair for all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself. Stephanie did my makeup as well. I'm not one to get overly dressed up, but Stephanie did a great job making my hear look flawless and my makeup look natural. I was so impressed with them. We had such a nice time relaxing in the spacious salon and truly enjoyed ourselves. In fact, we were ahead of schedule. My hair lasted for the entire night and everyone commented about how beautiful it was. I felt very comfortable in my hair and make up and never felt like it moved an inch the whole night! I truly felt beautiful and so did my bridal party due to the care they took to make us look perfect. You can tell when someone loves their job, and Stephanie has an amazing talent for up dos! She is also great at makeup, and Cindy is as well! I would highly recommend them to any and everyone. The prices were reasonable, and more than worth it, if you want to look flawless on your day, and I didn't think I could clean up that well :) Absolutely worth it!

Loved Hair and Makeup by SAS!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Emily B

We were SO lucky to find Cindy and Stephanie at SAS Studio and Salon. Getting married in a place where I didn’t live (we are from DC but got married in WV), I knew one of the challenges was going to be finding someone to do my hair and makeup that I could really trust. With all... Read More the insecurities that surround your wedding day, I knew I didn’t want to have to worry about how I looked. I randomly found SAS by googling around, and as soon as I found the website, I was excited to talk to them. They had a young, cool vibe, and their before and afters on the website totally sold me on their skill. I met with them for a trial a couple months before the wedding, and loved how attentive they were to my concerns (I didn’t want to look too made up or not like myself, I couldn’t guarantee that all my girls were going to do their hair/make up). They were flexible and offered really fantastic pricing. They also had an affordable travel rate that meant at the end of the day, if only I got my hair and makeup done, it would still be affordable for me. Needless to say, half my girls confirmed getting their hair and makeup done the first time they looked at the website. On the day of, they were awesome - so calm and fun. They fit in perfectly with our group. And when the bridesmaids who hadn’t confirmed initially saw the work Cindy and Stephanie were doing, they loved it and decided that they too wanted to have their hair and make up done. They were awesome - I can’t say enough great things, and I would recommend them for any wedding party!