The Modern Brides Boutique

At Sash & Bustle, we take pride in offering what we call “down-to-earth luxury.” We carry a small, carefully curated collection of gowns at moderate price points ($1800-$6000 with most between $2200-$3500), and many of our designers are exclusive to our boutique in Toronto; you won’t find these gowns anywhere else in the city! We understand how overwhelming planning a wedding can be, so during each appointment brides receive personal, one-on-one service from our friendly, knowledgeable stylists. We carry 14 bridal designers including Anna Campbell, Leanne Marshall, Blush by Hayley Paige, Truvelle, Karen Willis Holmes, Carol Hannah, Robert Bullock, Tara Lauren and more. We also have a beautiful collection of bridesmaids gowns, accessories and gifts.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

779 Queen St East, Toronto, ON (647) 340-5850

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Paris H

I cannot say enough how much I absolutely LOVE this store. First of all, the staff. The girls are so laid back and chill but definitely knowledgeable. And they actually listen when you talk, whether that's about the style, the budget or how you feel in a dress. My stylist... Read More Veronica is incredible, I love her, she made my appointment fun and personalized. (Brownie points to her as well because I was here last week for my best friend's appointment and even though she wasn't assisting us she ran right over to me after I came in and greeted me, using my name and everything, it's the little things guys!) Second of all, the aesthetic. This place is stunning. I want to move in. Or at least know their interior designer. Nothing is crammed together, you have space to actually admire the dresses and it makes you feel relaxed. Finally, the dresses. STUNNING. I can't wait until I actually have mine! The waiting period feels like forever because the gowns are so stunning you want to take them straight home!

Reviewed on 4/10/2018 Michelle P

I am SOOO glad I shopped for my gown at Sash and Bustle. It is easily the best shop in the Toronto. Vanessa and Tara were so helpful, and lovely to my girls and I. They knew exactly what would suit my style and figure. The shop has so many amazing designers and brands and... Read More the best accessories. We will be going back to shop for bridesmaids gowns soon. After tears of joy I said yes to the most amazing Hayley Paige dress and I cannot wait to wear it!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018

Beautiful gowns, wonderful service. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Kaitlin B

Highly recommend!

The Dineen Sisters

As young girls, sisters Vanessa and Andrea shared a dream of working in fashion. In 2014, they became co-owners of Sash & Bustle, fusing their passion for bridal with their business and design backgrounds. Now on a daily basis, the sisters are in the shop working with their experienced team of stylist and the brides-to-be and families. Each appointment is exciting and new while we learn about the bride, her vision for her wedding and the gown she plans to wear on her big day.