Sassy Diva Designs & Events

Sassy Diva Designs and Events has been making dreams come true since April 2010. We provide professional floral services and event planning skills to the Greater Bay Area.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Greater Bay Area (650) 200-7331

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Julie H

I found Beth via Thumbtack and the Knot and hired her to do wedding florals. Beth put together the wedding party's bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, florals for the table decor, and also florals for our cake topper. Beth was amazing to work with. My fiance and I planned... Read More most of the wedding ourselves, there were times where I was not the most responsive due to managing a bunch of other wedding-related things. Beth was so patient with me in scheduling phone consultations, gently and gracefully reminding me of things I needed to do for florals, and executing without a lot of guidance. Beth also offers several rentals beyond just florals, like ceremony arches, things for photobooth, etc. and she is a great thought partner in guiding what is or isn't needed to make your day a success. On the day of, we absolutely loved the flowers - all of us ladies and my mom (who loves flower arranging) audibly gasped when we walked into the bridal suite and saw the bouquets. They were so gorgeous, with a beautiful array of colors and textures. All of the bouquets, boutonnière, corsages, etc. complemented each other so well without feeling too "matchy-matchy." The cake topper also exceeded my expectations in terms of details, and she also stayed later than she had to on the day of to wait for cake delivery so she could place the blooms onto the cake herself. All of her floral designs were very aligned to Pinterest pictures I found and shared with her online but slightly different enough to reflect her own personal artistry and styling and to match with what was in season. I highly recommend Beth and her team for wedding day florals.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Ilana S

Beth was a pleasure to work with! She was able to take our vision and turn it into a beautiful reality. She was alway patient and receptive to our many ideas and vague descriptions. Beth truly is incredibly talented! I will miss working with her and look forward to the next... Read More opportunity to collaborate. I loved, loved the Chuppah that she created for us. It was beyond stunning. My bouquet was exquisite incorporating my favorite flowers, colors and a locket with a picture of my late father in it. The centerpieces were out of this world and were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. The bridesmaid's bouquets as well as the groomsmen's boutonnieres were exactly what we were wanted. Everything was absolutely amazing! We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Amy B

Beth and her team are amazing! I had the best experience from start to finish! She made me the most amazing centerpieces and sweetheart table flowers that lasted way after the wedding! I couldn't have had a better experience!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Lucy C

I happened to find Sassy Diva Designs on Knot. It was a big relief for me because I found beth, who is not only willing to work on my budget and idea, but also responsive and reliable. Before the wedding day, Beth made confirmation with me on the whole schedule. Considering... Read More the super hot weather, she offered to come back and help to decorate the arch flowers inside, which was much appreciated and actually created extra flower decor in the reception place. On the wedding day, though I didn't have a chance to meet her, she and her team just made a perfect job. My wedding was made much more vivid with her lovely and elegant flower. I love the bouquet she made for me. I want to say a big thank you to her. And I will definitely recommend her to all my friends.

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Nicole S

Beth did flowers for my wedding and all I can say is that her design went above and beyond any expectations we had...everything was absolutely GORGEOUS. I highly recommend Beth if you are looking for fabulous flower arrangements!

Beatufiul & Great Value

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

I loved working with Beth. She met with me several times to understand my style and incorporated all of the flower requests I had. She did a mock up of my centerpiece and my bridal bouquet to make sure I liked her design. In addition, she took all the vases that I provided... Read More and embellished them with lace (saving me lots of time). She arrived on site several hours early to decorate the arbor we got married underneath and we received so many compliment on it! I would highly recommend working with Beth at Sassy Diva Designs!

Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Yvette M

Beth from Sassy Diva Designs was a dream come true! She listened carefully to my visions and requests and created arrangements and bouquets that transcended my expectations. I was so very happy with the results. I highly recommend Sassy Diva Designs; Beth is attentive,... Read More talented, creative, professional, and very easy to work with. Our ceremony and reception were beautiful!

Very creative and accommodating

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Carmen L

Beth is a great florist. I didn't give her a lot of direction to go on, she took a few ideas and really took the flowers to the next level. We ended up picking fresh dahlias from a u-cut farm (I live in Portland) and we made those our main focal point. We also had some mason... Read More jars and made those into our table center pieces with flowers of her choosing. I really don't know much about flowers so Beth guided me towards a decision with the colors I had in mind. Everything turned out fantastic. She is such a pleasure to work with and I would definitely hire her again if I need flowers for another event.

AMAZING :)

Reviewed on 12/17/2013 Megan H

My wedding is not until October 2014 but Beth has made it so stress free :) I keep sending her pictures from Pinterest and she is able to understand my vision and I know she will do a great job. She is very trusting and sweet and it is nice to know she has it covered and is a... Read More worry off my back. I can't wait to post pictures post wedding and write another review. She is simply sweet and making the process so easy!

Dramatic, Beautiful, Elegant, Easy To Work With!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 ck c

I was first introduced to Sassy Diva at a friends birthday bash. The theme was Mardi Gras. I was expecting the typical Mardi Gras beads, food, etc. What I wasn't expecting were the most beautiful and dare I say dramatic flower decorations. What I saw were huge champagne flutes... Read More filled with large baubles and flowers cascading over the rim, like champagne bubbling over. Beading and mask were also used as adornment. Simply magnificent. Fast forward to the wedding. They used the Sassy Diva, of course and they didn't disappoint. First the bouquets. Very delicate and feminine (my friends style). The bridal bouquet was hand wrapped with rhinestones to offset the bridesmaids beautiful hand wrapped ones. The table had these really cool clear glass jars that had matching flowers in them and then the top had been inverted and flowers sat in the lid with more flowers cascading down the side. There were several different designs depending on the table, I loved ours! The head table had clear vases for the bouquets to rest - simple but elegant and of course a beautiful centerpiece. Oh, I can't forget the boutonnieres!! I've never seen anything like it. They looked like individual rose leaves rolled up and made into an boutonniere. I really have no idea, I only know they were so pretty and very unique. The groomsmans had rhinestones to match the bride. I later asked my friend about the cost and she was told me, no joke, that flowers were the least of her costs. Huh??!! After what I saw and loving flowers the way I do, I thought those designs would have cost mint. She also said she found photos of what she wanted, gave them the color pallet and that was it. All she had to do was okay the design. They were super easy to work with and right on the money! Really, I just can't recommend this vendor enough. I've seen their work on two different occasions and have been really impressed. I have and will continue to refer them to friends.

Beth Covey-Snedegar

Beth's love affair with flowers and party planning started at a young age. She spent a lot of time in her family friend's flower shop as a kid and was known to throw kick a** parties for family and friends. With a background in theatre arts, creativity and flexibility are second nature and have been invaluable in her work as a floral designer and event planner. One of her favorite parts of the job is creating custom decor pieces for her clients. From arches to customized signs, she has the vision, her husband has the know-how to make it happen!