Sassy Diva Designs & Events

Sassy Diva Designs and Events has been making dreams come true since April 2010. We provide professional floral services and event planning skills to the Greater Bay Area.

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Greater Bay Area (650) 200-7331

Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Yvette M

Beth from Sassy Diva Designs was a dream come true! She listened carefully to my visions and requests and created arrangements and bouquets that transcended my expectations. I was so very happy with the results. I highly recommend Sassy Diva Designs; Beth is attentive,... Read More talented, creative, professional, and very easy to work with. Our ceremony and reception were beautiful!

Beatufiul & Great Value

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

I loved working with Beth. She met with me several times to understand my style and incorporated all of the flower requests I had. She did a mock up of my centerpiece and my bridal bouquet to make sure I liked her design. In addition, she took all the vases that I provided... Read More and embellished them with lace (saving me lots of time). She arrived on site several hours early to decorate the arbor we got married underneath and we received so many compliment on it! I would highly recommend working with Beth at Sassy Diva Designs!

Dramatic, Beautiful, Elegant, Easy To Work With!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 ck c

I was first introduced to Sassy Diva at a friends birthday bash. The theme was Mardi Gras. I was expecting the typical Mardi Gras beads, food, etc. What I wasn't expecting were the most beautiful and dare I say dramatic flower decorations. What I saw were huge champagne flutes... Read More filled with large baubles and flowers cascading over the rim, like champagne bubbling over. Beading and mask were also used as adornment. Simply magnificent. Fast forward to the wedding. They used the Sassy Diva, of course and they didn't disappoint. First the bouquets. Very delicate and feminine (my friends style). The bridal bouquet was hand wrapped with rhinestones to offset the bridesmaids beautiful hand wrapped ones. The table had these really cool clear glass jars that had matching flowers in them and then the top had been inverted and flowers sat in the lid with more flowers cascading down the side. There were several different designs depending on the table, I loved ours! The head table had clear vases for the bouquets to rest - simple but elegant and of course a beautiful centerpiece. Oh, I can't forget the boutonnieres!! I've never seen anything like it. They looked like individual rose leaves rolled up and made into an boutonniere. I really have no idea, I only know they were so pretty and very unique. The groomsmans had rhinestones to match the bride. I later asked my friend about the cost and she was told me, no joke, that flowers were the least of her costs. Huh??!! After what I saw and loving flowers the way I do, I thought those designs would have cost mint. She also said she found photos of what she wanted, gave them the color pallet and that was it. All she had to do was okay the design. They were super easy to work with and right on the money! Really, I just can't recommend this vendor enough. I've seen their work on two different occasions and have been really impressed. I have and will continue to refer them to friends.

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Nicole S

Beth did flowers for my wedding and all I can say is that her design went above and beyond any expectations we had...everything was absolutely GORGEOUS. I highly recommend Beth if you are looking for fabulous flower arrangements!

Very creative and accommodating

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Carmen L

Beth is a great florist. I didn't give her a lot of direction to go on, she took a few ideas and really took the flowers to the next level. We ended up picking fresh dahlias from a u-cut farm (I live in Portland) and we made those our main focal point. We also had some mason... Read More jars and made those into our table center pieces with flowers of her choosing. I really don't know much about flowers so Beth guided me towards a decision with the colors I had in mind. Everything turned out fantastic. She is such a pleasure to work with and I would definitely hire her again if I need flowers for another event.

AMAZING :)

Reviewed on 12/17/2013 Megan H

My wedding is not until October 2014 but Beth has made it so stress free :) I keep sending her pictures from Pinterest and she is able to understand my vision and I know she will do a great job. She is very trusting and sweet and it is nice to know she has it covered and is a... Read More worry off my back. I can't wait to post pictures post wedding and write another review. She is simply sweet and making the process so easy!

Beth Covey-Snedegar

Beth's love affair with flowers and party planning started at a young age. She spent a lot of time in her family friend's flower shop as a kid and was known to throw kick a** parties for family and friends. With a background in theatre arts, creativity and flexibility are second nature and have been invaluable in her work as a floral designer and event planner. One of her favorite parts of the job is creating custom decor pieces for her clients. From arches to customized signs, she has the vision, her husband has the know-how to make it happen!