Saticoy Country Club

Somis, CA

Book Your Wedding with Saticoy Country Club

A BALLROOM IN SOMIS, CA

Along a gently winding hillside, surrounded by lush greenery and colorful foliage, Saticoy Country Club in Somis, California, offers a gorgeous backdrop for ceremonies and receptions. Founded in 1921, the estate's sprawling grounds and exquisite rooms are idyllic spots for couples who enjoy expansive areas and elegant facilities fused with rich history. From the illuminated poolside with a stunning view of the rolling hills to the lavish dining area with a gorgeous tulle and light canopy, to-be-weds have a variety of places to choose from when planning their wedding. Couples and guests enjoy the panoramic views of the Channel Islands, Pacific Coastline and city skyline before, during and after the ceremony.

After traveling through sweeping farmland to arrive at the Saticoy Country Club, guests gather in the pristine formal dining room before being escorted to the ceremony location. Large groups congregate on the nearby grassy knoll, alongside a picturesque pond and lush golf course. As the couple and bridal party circle the property for photo sessions, guests can visit on the outside terrace. The venue easily handles anywhere between 25 and 300 guests with many indoor and outdoor places to exchange vows and celebrate. Choose from the following areas for ceremonies and receptions on the property:

Formal Dining Room. With its high ceilings and ornate chandeliers, the Formal Dining Room has a large picture window that marks the table for guests-of-honor, and a wall of windows offers a prime view of the sunset and starry sky. For groups of 300, the room expands to include the Sun Room.

Sun Room. Nestled between the Formal Dining Room and Bar, the beautiful Sun Room features expansive windows that overlook the golf course.

Bar and Lounge. Fully stocked with premium liquor, beer and wine, the Bar and Lounge also has plenty of spacious windows and even a cozy fireplace, making this area the social hub of the Saticoy Country Club.

Outdoor Terrace. Providing a scenic view of both holes 9 and 18 on the golf course by day, at night the Outdoor Terrace has twinkling lights that blanket the sky. A large dance floor invites guests to get their groove on.

Poolside Patio. Located near the lobby and entrance to the Saticoy Country Club, the Poolside Patio illuminates at night with romantic pool lights. Couples can add floating LED lights for extra beauty.

Quinlan Room. Perfect for smaller groups, the Quinlan Room has a space for an intimate reception.

Golf Course. Offering a bevy of attractive places, the Golf Course is a fun place to say "I do" and take wedding photos.

No-host and hosted bar service is available for every event. Couples who provide their own alcohol must pay a corkage fee. Couples must pay a deposit prior to reserving the date, and catering is included with all wedding rentals.The Saticoy Country Club has their own on-staff Executive Chef, so outside catering is discouraged. Outdoor heaters and televisions are available, as is patio furniture.

Bridal packages include the following:

• China, flatware and glassware
  • Rose Petal Aisle
  • Floral arrangements on the Altar
  • White tablecloths, table skirting and napkins
  • Room set-up and breakdown
  • House banquet tables and chairs
  • Wi-Fi throughout the club

Couples do not need to be a member of the Saticoy Country Club to host their wedding there. However, by becoming a Social Member, there are additional benefits offered when hosting a wedding, such as no setup fees and discounted room rentals.

Breathtaking Sunsets Overlooking Channel Islands

You’ve dreamed of this day all your life and we can help make it a reality. We specialize in making your wedding day truly special and unique. Our venue evokes a sense of old world charm and romantic elegance that is the ideal setting for your dream wedding.

Ballroom, Country Club, Mountain, Park

Food + Catering

4450 N Clubhouse Dr, Somis, CA (805) 485-4956

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Sherry S

I had my wedding in May of 2017 at Saticoy Country Club, and it was absolutely perfect. Alex was so easy to work with, attentive, and responded to every e-mail really quickly. I planned from North Carolina, where we live, and he made it so easy. I seriously cannot thank him... Read More enough for all he did for us. I really appreciate that he was flexible and worked within my budget. The grounds are beautiful for pictures and ceremony, and the reception room is amazing - they have the most beautiful, romantic ceiling which made the pictures look fantastic. There is also a huge room for the bride/bridesmaids to get ready in that made the day go that much more smoothly. I highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Melanie M

Alex and his team were wonderful to work with and made everything so easy. The food was great, his team set up everything and the day flowed smoothly. He also helped out with the rehearsal and helped coordinate with the DJ and florist he recommended us to use. All of our guests... Read More had a great time and loved the venue as much as us! I would highly recommend the Saticoy Country Club to anyone looking for a decently priced wedding venue with beautiful views, great food and makes your day amazing.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Tyler D

Saticoy Country Club is an amazing venue. Alex helped with the planning process and made sure everything was how we wanted it. He was flexible and easy to work with!! The food was PERFECT. I was so impressed with EVERYTHING. I would highly recommend Saticoy to anyone who is... Read More considering a wedding in Ventura.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Melinda E

Alex at saticoy country club went above and beyond to ensure I had the wedding of my dreams! Food was absolutely incredible, friendly staff, beautiful views, it is the perfect place to get married!

superb work

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Julie G

Alex was amazing. Without him my day would not have run as smoothly. It rained on our special day and it was still majestic, more than I could have imagined. Everything was great. We have only received compliments on our day and it is so wonderful. ALex was always prompt to... Read More answer emails and always made himself available when we wanted to come in and fall in love with the venue again. It is absolutely stunning

excellent service

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Elizabeth V

The staff at the Saticoy Country Club truly made our wedding memorable. They were friendly, helpful and truly cared about making our special day perfect. The food was delicious and everyone really enjoyed it.

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Sara H

The golf course is so beautiful and the views are amazing! It was the perfect spot. Country Club is a little dated, but it's so gorgeous up there it doesn't even matter. Prices are soo reasonable!