Savannah's Hall of Cakes

Savannah and Low Country Area

Savannah's Luxury Wedding Cakes

From fun to elegant, Savannah's Hall of Cakes looks forward to creating original, edible works of art for your special event. We specialize in wedding, event, and customized cakes as well as homemade ice cream and sorbet, dessert tables, and cupcakes. We are only 20 miles outside of downtown Savannah, Georgia, and Savannah's Hall of Cakes is happy to deliver your beautiful cakes all over the area surrounding Savannah and the Low Country. We limit the number of cakes that we commission each week, because they are baked fresh per order with the highest quality of ingredients. Every recipe is homemade and is a Savannah's Hall of Cakes original. We strive to make our cakes taste as delicious as they are unforgettable. A custom bakery with a reputation that has grown, we are able to provide

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Savannah and Low Country Area (912) 826-0096

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Kymberly S

The best cake we've ever had in our lives! Our wedding cake was the most delicious cake we could have ever dreamed of. Every last piece was gone. Guests were even asking if there was any more in the back. The lemon blueberry was to die for and our design was exactly as we... Read More envisioned/discussed. I'm most looking forward to our one year anniversary so we can eat the replica tier that was made for us. Service was incredible and the cake was to die for.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elizabeth K

I have nothing but positive things to say about our consultation experience with Delaney. Her attention to detail and her attentiveness to my every idea and style were unmatched. She completely made me feel comfortable and allowed me to put my trust in her. I can not wait to... Read More see how the cake turns out. I know it will be perfect.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Very professional, my cake tasted amazing and it was exactly what I wanted. Delaney emailed me right back and she guided me when I wasn't sure what I wanted. I would recommend this company to EVERYONE. It was stunning!