Save the Date A Wedding & Event Planning

New Orleans, LA

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

New Orleans, LA (504) 858-8131

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Maria C

I was an out of town bride and knew I would need someone in town to help with all the planning. I met Maria over the phone and was impressed from the beginning. She answered any questions I had and was willing to meet anytime I was in town. She created a timeline for the day,... Read More confirmed all my vendors and was with me the whole weekend. I had a ton of out of town guests that required confusing transportation (6 buses!!) and she didn't skip a beat. Clay (her assistant) and Maria did a wonderful job rounding up the troops and making everything run so smoothly. Everyone had a wonderful time and if it wasn’t for her I don’t think anything would have been were it was supposed to. Everyone says your wedding day goes by fast and you have no free time but I didn’t believe it until I blinked and it was over. Maria will keep your day stress free so you don't worry about every detail that weekend and really enjoy it. She was always a step ahead of me so I never had to worry if something wasn't going to get done. I highly recommend her for your wedding, she was the best decision I could have made!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Cassidy W

If you are considering whether or not you should hire a coordinator for you wedding, do yourself a favor... stop considering and hire Maria. She is prompt, organized, resourceful, responsible, and relatable. I hired her for Day-of-Coordinating services for my wedding this... Read More April, and she exceeded my expectations for the role. She took care of several last minute logistical issues so I could really relax and enjoy the event instead of wondering if things were getting done properly. She also was great at knowing who to communicate with about what so that no unnecessary questions landed in my lap, and everything appeared to happen seamlessly behind the scenes. On top of that, she lent and set up tons of candles of her own that really added to the ambiance of the venue.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Erin T

Maria was absolutely amazing! She handled every detail for us on our wedding day. It helped tremendously because I knew I did not have to worry how everything was going to come together since it was in her hands. I would recommend Maria and her team to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Jessica R

Maria was fantastic. I couldn't have done this without her. Like most brides I had absolutely no clue what I was doing, was a stressed out mess, and planning from PA. Maria nailed every little detail and made our day everything we hoped it would be with very little information... Read More to go on. She was like a mind reader and everything went off without a hitch. I consider myself lucky to have found someone so capable, because not many brides can say that.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kathy L

I am SO happy that I found Save the Date and was able to hire Maria to be my wedding coordinator! As an incredibly type A person, I was nervous about handing over the details of my wedding and trusting someone to execute our vision and expectations of such a momentous occasion.... Read More Maria went above and beyond my imaginations and helped to make our wedding day beautiful, fun, and definitely one of the best days of our lives. Maria and her team were attentive, hard-working, and a joy to be around. I cannot speak more highly of Maria and hope all the brides out there could budget for a coordinator because you will not regret it! In fact, I was able to sleep better once I signed up with Save the Date, because I knew I (and all of our wedding party and guests) would be in good hands!