Saville Florist

Wedding Day Flowers

4020 N. Buffalo Rd., Orchard Park, NY

So BEAUTIFUL!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Laura K

The bouquets Saville's made for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! I loved the arrangement and the flowers they used. The consultation was nice because they even put together what flowers would look nice together. I did pick out what colors I wanted the flowers to be, but I did not know all the possibilities of flowers we could use. They put together some of my favorite flowers and showed me a little of what the bouqets would look like. When the flowers came that day, I teared up they were so beautiful! Cost was pretty decent too!

Beautiful flowers at a great price

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Jenelle L

They were very nice to work with. They listened to me while offering helpful suggestions and were always available to answer questions. The price was great and the flowers came out exactly how I wanted and were beautiful. So many people commented on how nice the flowers were. Everything was on time, fresh, and meticulously arranged. They even brought all the bouquets in vases to keep them fresh and so we could use that on the head table at the reception. I highly recommend this florist.

Review for Saville Florist

Reviewed on 10/14/2008 Katie B

The price was good the overall finished flowers looked great especially the trellis;The owner was INCREDIBLE! The people she has working for her were very rude. They told me that they wouldn't be able to deliver the flowers the day of the wedding and that they would have to deliver them the night before. One woman actually made fun of me for spending so much money on flowers for my wedding! They also assumed that I was going to decorate the trellis myself and were just going to drop off the flowers. They never even asked me if I specifically wanted to do it myself

TO Saville Florist