Savoir Flair Wedding Coordinating

Serving Southern Californ, CA

CHOSEN 3 TIMES IN THE KNOT BEST OF WEDDINGS PICK

No two weddings could be alike for they each organically grow from the bride and grooms personalities, passions, vision and style. Wedding designer Ryan Larson, has a reputation for dreaming up distinctive, one-of-a-kind weddings and helping clients flush out and conceptualize their day.

$$ - Affordable

Services

Available for Consultation Only, Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

Serving Southern Californ, CA

Absolutely the BEST!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Laura C

I can say without hesitation that hiring Savoir Flair was the best wedding decision I made (besides marrying my husband, of course)! Ryan Larson and her team were absolutely invaluable. Ryan has a calm yet capable mentality that I wish more people in the wedding industry possessed. Her package structure is designed for real brides with real budgets. You don’t need a six figure wedding budget to benefit from her experience, wisdom and creativity. I think many brides have a fear that they are “forgetting something” during the wedding planning process. Ryan ensures that no detail is forgotten. She will work with you to create a wedding that is unique, meaningful and perfect for YOU. She isn’t overly “trend” conscious, like so many who follow the fads in the wedding world. The design meeting with Ryan was one of my husband and my favorite parts of the process. She was able to take our vague ideas and paint an inspiring picture of our wedding, and then layout a realistic plan of how to execute. Ryan is the perfect combination of inspiration and practicality. More important than all the planning however, is that Ryan and her team make sure you truly enjoy your wedding. I didn’t realize the true value of this until my actual wedding day. From your rehearsal to riding away after the reception - it was as if a giant weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I didn’t need to worry, Ryan and her team had everything under control. Their number one goal is to make sure the bride and groom are present and in complete bliss on their day- and thanks to Savoir Flair we truly were!

Wonderful wedding planner!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Sara S

Ryan Larson of Savoir Flare is amazing. She has great ideas and recommendations and she will ensure that your wedding day is stress free! Ryan is a pleasure to work with.

The Best - Reliable, Dependable, Creative

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Monique M

After my now-husband and I got engaged we called our parents, best friends, siblings…and Ryan Larson. Ryan is the most organized, creative, friendly and patient woman that I have ever met, just to name a few of her amazing qualities. Her team exudes the same qualities and made us feel like ours was the only wedding they were working on, when in fact they had a full schedule for the entire summer. Despite being based in California, she seamlessly executed our wedding in my hometown of downtown Chicago. I hadn’t lived there since 2002 and was unaware of local vendors, but Ryan utilized her extensive network within the industry to get recommendations for excellent photographers, caterers, cakes, etc. Our wedding was inspired by the glamour of the 1960s and décor from the television show Mad Men, and Ryan helped me stick to this theme from our invitations all the way to the escort table and bar décor at the reception. She sourced graphic designers to help us create menus similar to those from the Top of the Rock in Chicago during the 60s, came up with an amazingly unique guest book ideas incorporating a sign-in book from an office, and helped me prop out the entire event from our photos all over Chicago to the dessert bar that included vintage hat boxes from the era as serving dishes. Most of all, Ryan was great at keeping our budget on track. We had some grand ideas, as I’m sure many couples do, and she kept our finances in tact while still getting us the wedding we wanted. We did not have a massive budget as far as weddings for 200+ people are concerned, but the event had our guests fooled! I could go on and on and on with more details about the various components of wedding coordinating that Ryan excels – please feel free to message with any specific questions. Ryan made our wedding a day that we will forever remember fondly, and wish that we could relive daily. She is the best and I would recommend her 1000%!

PERFECTION!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Matt D

First, I'd like to say that the 3500 character limit for this review will probably not allow me to say all the good things I have to say about Ryan and Savoir Flair! After almost going with a rookie planner, we met with Ryan. Boy, was that a good decision! It was instantly apparent that she knew what she was talking about, walked the walk and put together beautiful events. Her clientele include many repeat customer families (which ours will likely be as well), and after working with her, we can definitely see why! Ryan isn't just a planner... she's a designer too! We chose the "Month Of" coordination package (as opposed to full planning), so we were going to do a lot of the legwork and vendor negotiation ourselves. Thankfully, Ryan offers an optional "Powwow Meeting", which is a 4 hour design meeting at your venue, where the vision of the event comes together. Then, we got a 10-page written report from Ryan, laying out the entire event. It had every element listed, along with links to where to buy things, invitation and save-the-date ideas (w/ links of course!) and IT MADE PUTTING THE WEDDING TOGETHER SO EASY!! When (not if... when) you hire Ryan, you MUST add this on. It alleviated so much stress!! So... a lot planners you hire for "month of" coordination only speak to you the month of your wedding. Not Ryan. She runs a classy operation. Ryan was fully available to us by phone, email and text throughout the entire 7 months we worked with her. She talked us off several ledges and always left us feeling relaxed and focused. Ryan also gave us INCREDIBLE vendor recommendations. Our food was fantastic, our photographers, florist and DJ were out of this world! Every time we met one of the vendors Ryan had recommended, they all said "Oh, you are in GREAT hands with Ryan. She's incredible." We took great confidence in that. Knowing that people who had worked with Ryan in the past spoke so highly of her. To save a little money, (at Ryan's recommendation, btw) we used one of Ryan's associates as the coordinator on our wedding day (guaranteeing Ryan costs a little bit extra). She was excellent! Everything ran smoothly, everyone had a great time and Mary (the coordinator) even made sure to sit us down and make us eat so that we didn't pass out. Throughout the entire process, Ryan and her interns (she has several) were consummate professionals. They were all very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and most of all, PATIENT! Now that I've regaled you with tales of Ryan's awesomeness (which I cannot overstate, btw), let's talk about what you really want to know... cost. First of all, Ryan's services are EXTREMELY well priced. We spent just over half of what we almost spent on the rookies... and we got 15 years of experience and expertise! Secondly, and this is going to be important to you... RYAN SAVED US MORE MONEY THAN HER SERVICES COST! Yes, Ryan's expert advice saved us more money on other vendors than we paid Ryan. She is a budget magician. To answer your next question... yes, everything looked perfect. Nothing looked cheap. We have heard from at least two dozen guests that this is the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. As much as we would love to take all the credit for that, a lot of it goes to Ryan. Bottom line, YOU MUST HIRE RYAN AND SAVOIR FLAIR!! You only get married once, so use Ryan and make it perfect!

2014-10-29T18:49:59 Response from Ryan, the member

Wow. Thank you so much you guys. I appreciate your kind words. You both were so wonderful to work with and I was so glad you were so happy. My best to you both for a lifetime of happiness. ( :

Definitely going with Ryan next time too ;)

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Ali S

Ryan helped us plan our wedding with a very tight deadline; hiring her was the biggest reason we were able to pull this off. This is both of us working full time, 4 months to go with nothing done and expecting a complete custom wedding. On top of that, we had no clue what's involved with planning the wedding. She helped us all the way from the figuring out what we wanted to picking the vendors, dealing with contracts, last minute changes, giving advice about dealing with difficult "people" situations, psychotherapy, nerve calming, and much more :) Can't tell you how nice it is to have all the vendors pre-vetted and selected to your taste so you don't have to meet with thousands of different people and try to pick the right one, this alone saved us hundreds of hours (really, we are picky). On the day of, everything went amazingly smooth, we didn't have to worry about anything but enjoying the wedding. Thanks Ryan, It was an amazing wedding.

Personalized wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

We went with Ryan's full package, which was totally the right choice for us. We're two working professionals, and we would never have had time to do everything ourselves. Ryan suggested that if we had more free time we should consider a cheaper package, but we are really glad we went with the full package. As an example of what she did, Ryan found several DJ to meet our specifications, and spoke to all of them for us, then when we threw up our hands in confusion, picked one for us at our request. We met him for the first time at the wedding and he was what we were looking for. The officiator she recommended was amazing. Our wedding felt completely personalized, not a cookie-cutter bland affair like a dozen other weddings you've been to. The only parts of the wedding day that didn't run super smoothly were the parts that Ryan didn't plan. Once we were under Ryan's care, everything ran like clockwork. At the very least, you should have her for the day-of. (Our wedding was 9/2014, dunno why a different date is showing.)

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

Ryan did a fabulous job coordinating our first child's wedding that we had her as the planner for our other two children. Although each wedding was completely different, Ryan was able to tap into the vision of each couple and make it better than they had imagined. She is available when you need her. She has wonderful ideas and great resources. She is always gracious and on time, and is unflappable. At one of our weddings we had a last minute "emergency" when one of the bridesmaids dresses ripped just as the ceremony started. The problem was solved very quickly with no break in the ceremony. It was invisible to the guests. I would highly recommend her. Her service is simply wonderful, as is she.

2014-10-27T12:29:51 Response from Ryan, the member

Ah, thank you. It has been so wonderful to be a part of your celebrations and watch your family grow.

Savoir Flair - Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Kathy B

Ryan Larson and her team are fabulous! She made the planning easy, creative, and the wedding day most memorable. Ryan kept to our budget and found ways to cut cost that did not effect the outcome of the wedding. The 8am to 11pm wedding day went as smooth as clockwork...not one blip! Her vendors were top quality and reasonable. She was on top of everything through the whole process and most important the wedding day. As mother of the bride, I was able to enjoy every moment of the wedding and reception with no worries. All had fun and great memories of our daughter's wedding. Thanks Ryan, we could not have done it without you!!!

Absolute Perfection

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Erika B

Ryan with Savoir Flair Wedding Coordinating made my dream wedding come true. I had very little experience with wedding planning, a very busy schedule, and a conservative budget, yet Ryan was able to materialize my wedding vision in a way that was spot on with my budget, style and preferences. I really loved the way that Ryan let me be as much or as little involved in choosing vendors and deciding the details. Ryan is thorough, incredibly creative and, without a doubt, extremely passionate about her work. On the day of my wedding she was invisible, and yet I knew she was behind every corner making sure each and every last detail was carried out to perfection. Ryan is well connected in the wedding business and found us vendors at a price that was invaluable. Most of all, I was able to enjoy and forever remember my special day because I knew that Ryan had everything under control. I really had the most perfect, worry-free wedding experience! Thanks again, Ryan!

Fantastic Wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

Thank God for my wedding coordinator!! I was like every bride that wants a perfect wedding and had no idea how to do it? Oh, and of course, I was on a relatively low budget. It was suggested to me to get a wedding coordinator. I really didn't want to spend the money, but was assured by a friend I would need one from, her own experience. She recommended Savior Flair, who did her wedding. I am a DIY kind of girl and have strong opinions about design and presentation...lol! I was concerned that I would end up with someone else's idea of a wedding. But, it ended up that Ryan was so supportive of all of my visions and so amazing at design herself! Two heads were way better than one and I ended up with my dream wedding! She's a kind and gentle editor and really paid attention to the details! Her experience is really what I got the most out of her services. She is able to pay attention to 10 things at once! I needed someone to do a lot of the thinking for me because it was so overwhelming to me. My wedding was peacock colors with a 20's Style (wife's dream). Ryan was great with the period theme and even made sure every serving dish, utensil and food was of the period of the twenties. I loved my wedding day! It really was magical. I owe so much of that to Ryan for her style, charm and professionalism ! Thank you again Savior Flair for a beautiful life time memory! Marty

Thank you a million times over!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Ryan, We cannot thank you enough for your endless help and the incredible experience you created while helping us plan our wedding. Although it sounds like a cliche, we could not have done it without you and your wonderful staff. We truly enjoyed planning with you, working with you, and getting married with you! You helped us create a magical day that our friends and family are still talking about. I happily refer you to couples getting married and will continue to do so. Thank you again. All our very best, Jennifer & Colin

Ryan is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Cindy G

Ryan,Savoir Flair Wedding coordinator,was our best wedding investment!! She was always readily available to answer our questions and address our concerns.Ryan is organized, enthusiastic,personable,efficient and gently assertive. She clearly saw my daughter's vision and desired wedding style! She offered creative suggestions, but was never pushy and always respected our choices.She was attentive to details and kept us on track! My daughter and I trusted her completely!The day of the wedding,as mother of the bride, I was able to relax and enjoy the beautiful ceremony and reception because I knew Ryan was coordinating the schedule and all vendors.I highly recommend Ryan Larsen! (wedding date 9/27/14)

Thank God for my coordinator!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Stacy P

Thank God for my wedding coordinator!! I was like every bride that wants a perfect wedding and had no idea how to do it? Oh, and of course, I was on a relatively low budget. It was suggested to me to get a wedding coordinator. I really didn't want to spend the money, but was assured by a friend I would need one from, her own experience. She recommended Savior Flair, who did her wedding. I am a DIY kind of girl and have strong opinions about design and presentation...lol! I was concerned that I would end up with someone else's idea of a wedding. But, it ended up that Ryan was so supportive of all of my visions and so amazing at design herself! Two heads were way better than one and I ended up with my dream wedding! She's a kind and gentle editor and really paid attention to the details! Her experience is really what I got the most out of her services. She is able to pay attention to 10 things at once! I needed someone to do a lot of the thinking for me because it was so overwhelming to me. My wedding was peacock colors with a 20's Style. Ryan was great with the period theme and even made sure every serving dish, utensil and food was of the period of the twenties. I loved my wedding day! It really was magical. I owe so much of that to Ryan for her style, charm and professionalism ! Thank you again Savior Flair for a beautiful life time memory! Stacy Pasetta

above and beyond

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Dusty G

My husband and I got married a few weeks ago and we are STILL talking about our amazing day. Ryan and her crew exceeded our expectations in every way. I wasn't convinced about having a wedding coordinator at first (my family is very "hands on" and I know id have a lot of help) but now looking back, I don't know how anything would have gotten done without her. She is SO experienced, so organized, clear and precise, and most importantly genuinely wanted to make my husband and I happy. Ryan helped us work within our budget and had SO many useful suggestions. Once I met Ryan I whole heartedly was not worried about the day. I trusted her 100%.. I knew she would deliver what we wanted and then some. She has one of a kind ideas, refreshing taste, and will keep all of your other vendors prepared and in line! (She's a boss!!) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for helping make the process stress free and the big day absolutely stunning & FUN .. Our guests are still calling and texting and emailing us about how spectacular the night was and "unlike any other wedding" they had been to. (Exactly what we wanted!!) I honestly just want to have another party so I can work with Ryan again. Thank you again, and so much love to you.

2014-10-13T12:13:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a nice review. You guys were so wonderful to work with. Congratulations! ( :

Savoir Flair Wedding Coordinating

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Erin R

Ryan and her team were absolutely incredible at helping us plan and execute our special day. They were there every step of the way providing their expertise and guidance. They were able to take our vision for the wedding and turn it into a reality, within our budget. They made our wedding planning experience manageable, productive and fun!! I would highly recommend Savoir Flair!

2014-10-13T12:14:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you. It was a pleasure. Wishing you both the very best!

Waste of Money

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Heather L

Overall I was really pleased with most of my wedding vendors. The one exception was Ryan at Savoir Flair Wedding Coordination. We paid a lot of money for her Month Of Plus package. We were disappointed at every turn. We weren't terribly familiar with venues in the Los Angeles area, so we added on the Venue Search option. This was a complete waste of money. She didn't listen to our wants at all, and the document was clearly out of date. For example, we called one location and the person listed hadn't been there in over two years. It was also filled with typos and information errors - not a good sign for someone who works in a detail-oriented field. Worst of all, she sent us to a venue that we fell in love with - but was completely out of our price range. When we talked to her about how disappointed we were, she shrugged it off. Going forward anytime we asked her for any sort of assistance at all, we were told that we weren't paying for it. She wouldn't even give us price ranges on the vendors she recommended. The "budget" she created for us was completely made up. She didn't fill it with accurate numbers at all. She assured as that we could find a customized wedding cake for 100 people for less than $250. That wasn't going to happen - not even at her referred bakeries. She didn't even give us a timeline leading up to the wedding. Her two meet-ups were a complete waste of time. Again, she never really listened to us or took the time to get to know us. Then when we told her about something we were planning on doing, she completely discounted our ideas. She was very disorganized. She was always late to our meetings, would come unprepared, and would bring half arranged notes that even she couldn't understand. Our rehearsal was completely fly-by-the-seat-of-our pants. The one upside was that I didn't have to worry about things on the day of the wedding. But with Ryan in charge, that meant things got a bit chaotic. The stories of what went on before and during the ceremony were disappointing. Then, to top it all off, she let someone walk off with some of our stuff after the reception. She assumed we said it was fine... I would not recommend Savoir Flair Wedding Coordination at all. Your money is better spent elsewhere.

Seamless & lovely

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Mariana K

Ryan was really wonderful to work with and not only had the best price for the value, but also helped me to cut costs in several other areas. Other coordinators quoted me at 3 times the price! I had a pretty specific idea of how I wanted the decorations to look and on the day she did an amazing job of executing it. Everything looked exactly as I'd imagined it, and she made the reception flow beautifully and seamlessly. She had incredible tips and ideas and made herself extremely available to me throughout the planning process. She's a complete pro and her prices are great. I highly recommend Ryan and her team!

The best!

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Cynthia G

Ryan Larson and Savoir Flair Weddings truly made our wedding dreams come true! Ryan is diligent, communicative, and creative. She really listens to your ideas and there is nothing whatsoever that slipped through the cracks or was ever forgotten. Our wedding was like a fairytale and it was all thanks to her unbelievable work ethic and fabulous "flair." Thanks, Ryan!! (-C & J)

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 Page B

I absolutely love Ryan Larson and Savoir Flair. Her creativity helped us to put together the perfect wedding for my husband and I. Her business sense, helped us to afford it. A lot of people have said this in the past, but she's definitely worth every penny. She has the connections and experience and knew exactly who to refer for each of our vendors. All of whom we loved working with and would recommend 100 times over. The day of the wedding, she handled everything, I could completely trust that everything would be perfect, and it was. Even when the bustle on my dress fell apart, she was ready to go with pins and her emergency kit and completely re-bustled my dress on the fly.

AMAZING wedding planning in Southern CA

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Laura C

Ryan Larson was amazing to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. She is incredibly organized and knows what to do to get things done, but she is also amazingly creative and has great ideas that will really make your wedding stand out. From the get-go, she supplies you with a detailed outline of your wedding and gives you the direction you need to feel like you are on-track and organized. I could not have asked for a better planner.

The Miracle Worker

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Jennifer K

Ryan performed a miracle for us! My wife and I got married in a church and had the reception in the church's parking lot. She somehow turned a dumpy, anonymous lot into a beautiful, romantic venue for a damn good party. And even though we originally didn't plan on having a wedding, Ryan walked us through the whole process and allowed us to actually enjoy our big day. Ryan was receptive to our ideas and needs, always responded to our questions quickly, and found ways to save money. She never failed to come up with creative suggestions, and her enthusiasm kept us going through all the planning.

Our "Gatsby" Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 12/22/2010 Mary K

We can't thank Ryan enough for the guidance, support, hard work and patience she gave us the year and a half it took to make our Wedding the most talked about and unforgettable event not only for us but for all our guests. In no way could we have been able to make our Wedding as "Magical" and perfect without her! Words can't express how amazing we thought every element of our wedding turned out, even with all the mental photos we took we don't think we were able to take in all the details we know she made or made sure were made specifically for us. Ryan put together an awesome team, it was the perfect orchestra that worked so well together to make this a flawless event. We have received so many Thank You's from our friends and family who were so blown away by our wedding and thanking us and telling us how honored they were to be a part of our day. Our Wedding exceeded our expectations! The food was fabulous. We wish we thought to take a little doggie bag home because even though we made a point to sit down and eat we didn't get to eat enough of everything and savor each morsel. The Flowers, WOW! From the Ceremony to the Cocktail Hour and then the Grand Finale of the reception, every flower was placed in the perfect location. Every table was radiant with the perfect balance of candlelight and flowers. Ryan ordered these beautiful lanterns which subtly hung above the reception, we were sitting at our Sweetheart table looking at all the tables and lanterns and just thought each individual touch and placement was impeccable. The design of the ceremony site exceeded our vision. We trusted Ryan to implement what we described to her and to show us what we wanted since we didn't know what we even wanted sometimes. The candelabras were the perfect touch with the flowers cascading and the chandelier in the small tent with the flowing fabric. Everything flowed!

A perfect day at the beach

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Jennie W

Ryan is a consummate professional and perfectly executed my wedding day. I'm a picky person and knew exactly how I wanted the order of events. She was able to keep track of the details and made sure our getting hitched went without a hitch. She even brought an extra assistant so that no detail would be overlooked. Her vendor recommendations were also spot on. I'm so happy that we found her, hired her, and took full advantage of all her knowledge and experience. To this day, we still look at our wedding album and video with fondness and pride. Our happy memories of our wedding will last a lifetime and Ryan played an important role in making our dream come true.

Covers all the little details

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Lauren H

Ryan and her team make the wedding planning and wedding seamless and stressfree. I learned about all the little things that went wrong the day of my wedding AFTER I returned from my honeymoon. This means that Ryan and her team took on every challenge without ever worrying me. They executed my vision beautifully and creatively. No cookie cutter weddings here.

so glad I found her...

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Sara K

Hiring Ryan was probably the best money I spent for my entire wedding. My husband and I didn't have a huge budget, so Ryan was able to set us up with her favorite vendors, all who gave us reasonable prices for their services and all who did amazing jobs, from the florist to the DJ to the photographer. Ryan was able to figure out the style and feelings we wanted to convey at our wedding and then turn those feelings into a reality! Since I am a "Do It Yourself" person at heart, Ryan helped guide me to create personalized touches to our wedding that really translated to a wedding that was "so us" (as some of our guests put it). I NEVER would have come up with the ideas that she gave me- she is so stylish and creative. On our wedding day, Ryan was super organized (to the minute- seriously!) and I didn't have to worry about one thing. She let us know what was happening and what would be happening next at every step of our big day. When my maid of honor was nowhere to be found, Ryan even stepped in to bustle my dress before the reception! I loved our wedding, and there is no doubt in my mind that Ryan helped make that a reality.

TO Savoir Flair Wedding Coordinating