After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Greater DC Metro Area (703) 402-5457

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sara P

I do not know what I would have done without Lee's help in the month before my wedding. I booked most of my vendors right away so I was looking for help with all the logistics and stressful details that come up the month of the wedding and the day of the wedding, which is no... Read More small feat. We customized our month-of package with Lee so that we could have her help with booking and dealing with all transportation details and shuttles for our guests. Lee was amazing and took all the stress out of the whole month leading up to our wedding. She dealt with all the vendors and reviewed all their contracts to make sure no detail was overlooked. She brought up scenarios and questions that I would have never thought of and that could have created stress on our wedding day. I was completely calm and stress free on our wedding day, as was the groom and my parents, thanks to Lee. She and her assistants went above and beyond in so many ways. She made the whole day and reception run smoothly and everything felt so organized, so I was able to focus completely on my husband, my family, and our friends without worrying about the details. Lee made that happen and put us at complete ease.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Susan C

Lee went above and beyond in helping us make our daughter's wedding perfect! We chose her month-of services, and having her help in coordinating all of the moving parts was invaluable. She was organized, thoughtful, and professional throughout the entire process. In addition to... Read More arranging bus transportation for our guests, she became the point of contact for all vendors, reviewing contracts and confirming logistics. She created a detailed timeline for us from the rehearsal through the end of the wedding reception, and then, with her hard-working assistants, she kept everything moving along. Lee's calm demeanor and sweet disposition were reassuring, allowing us to relax and savor every moment!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Alexandra R

Lee was simply magnificent - I don't quite know where to start. We were planning our DC wedding from out-of-town, and the assistance from Lee "on-the-ground" was a tremendous help, particularly the 30-days prior to the wedding. Our services were a combination of up-front... Read More recommendations and day-of coordination. Whenever we were able to make it to DC ourselves, she was very accommodating - not only flexible and willing to meet during times and at places that were convenient for us, but also proactively recommending meeting options that would accomplish multiple goals for us. (For example, we met up at the caterer's warehouse and at the reception venue after-hours - both very helpful for continuing some of our work remotely). During the 30-day coordination period, she made recommendations on key logistical pieces, such as transportation and a weather plan that I wouldn’t have thought of myself. I appreciated that she gave us room to make decisions and targeted the areas that she thought we needed help with. She was so easy to communicate with, extremely organized and very knowledgeable. I always felt like she really listened to our ideas and concerns and never failed to follow-up on every single one of them. She was the only vendor who I never felt was “spread too thin”—she balances her workload so that you know you can rely on her completely. She was personable and professional at all times. I highly recommend Lee and would give more stars if I could!