After Party, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Greater DC Metro Area (703) 402-5457

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Alexandra R

Lee was simply magnificent - I don't quite know where to start. We were planning our DC wedding from out-of-town, and the assistance from Lee "on-the-ground" was a tremendous help, particularly the 30-days prior to the wedding. Our services were a combination of up-front... Read More recommendations and day-of coordination. Whenever we were able to make it to DC ourselves, she was very accommodating - not only flexible and willing to meet during times and at places that were convenient for us, but also proactively recommending meeting options that would accomplish multiple goals for us. (For example, we met up at the caterer's warehouse and at the reception venue after-hours - both very helpful for continuing some of our work remotely). During the 30-day coordination period, she made recommendations on key logistical pieces, such as transportation and a weather plan that I wouldn’t have thought of myself. I appreciated that she gave us room to make decisions and targeted the areas that she thought we needed help with. She was so easy to communicate with, extremely organized and very knowledgeable. I always felt like she really listened to our ideas and concerns and never failed to follow-up on every single one of them. She was the only vendor who I never felt was “spread too thin”—she balances her workload so that you know you can rely on her completely. She was personable and professional at all times. I highly recommend Lee and would give more stars if I could!