Savvi Formalwear by Sarno & Son

Savvi Formalwear by Sarno & Son

Type

Purchase, Rental

401 South Washington Ave, Scranton, PA

Recently used for a wedding

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Janette P

I hated how ill fitting the tux that my fiance wore at the last wedding we went to, so I wanted to try Sarno since they are located in both NJ and PA. We used the Stroudsburg store, and they have wonderful customer service. The two women who helped us were excellent, they knew the product completely. My fiance said the other place didn't even measure him, which I believed because he looked like he was wearing his grandfather's tux. The prices were around the same as the other places. We were told that they run specials for bridal parties, i.e. groom tux free with certain # of rentals. I will never go to any other vendor for tux rentals again. The lady even gave us a discount because we were attending a wedding. (It was out of state and the wedding party didn't even have their tuxes from this vendor). So I was happy. :)

Very friendly staff!

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 Francesca

We did business with the shop in Edwardsville, PA, and the people working there were always very friendly. The small, intimate size and location made everything seem more personal and like everything was focused on us. The tuxes we eventually picked came out to $139 per rental but my husband got his for "free" (actually $60, which covered the accessories). Definitely no complaints!

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Alexis T

We went in looking for suits to rent for the wedding. They were very helpful when it came to picking out what we wanted, they were able to show us different styles and had the exact colors that we were looking for.

Quick and easy

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Jennifer M

I ordered my tuxedos less than a month before my wedding, and Sarno & Son made it quick and easy, and they guarantee the fit, so I don't have to worry about the groomsmen.

decent enough

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Leslie Ann F

We ordered brown tuxes for our Oct. wedding. They were great. Shoes were uncofortable, and we had to buy ties because we didn't like S&Ss typical selection. The shoes were awful... the guys complained all night. The customer service at our location was not great. We waited around forever every time we went in, even if just to make a payment. They missquoted us on the original cost, and when we called to clarify the payment they denied making any errors. They were unclear about pick up and drop off dates as well. And when we, as the bride and groom, asked to be contact if there were any problems with anyone making payments, they didn't call us.. they called the other groomsmen. We were annoyed with their customer service through the whole process. But the tuxes were fine.

Tuxes

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Amber G

All of my guys wore camo vests and brown tuxes for our fall wedding. The staff was very helpful and they had a large selection to look at and try on.

Great place

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Steph S

We chose wedding suits for our November wedding. Everything looked great and the price was right. I would and have recommended Sarno and Son to friends and family.

Love the FREE grooms try on

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Jill S

The free grooms try on is a fantastic service. I get to see my future husband in the actual tuxedo we have picked for him. The staff is so friendly and the selection is great. They even pointed us to our limo service with a special offer... Thank You.

Friendly service

Reviewed on 5/08/2011 Julie D

Very good prices and friendly staff.

Send Email