Savvi Formalwear

Purchase, Rental

6185 Delmar Blvd, St. Louis, MO

Rick &Vick

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Vicki F

Thank the manager, for his outstanding help we appreciate it he stay over his time ,Mr. Jim ,thank you again and again, we love your service.

Great options

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Chelsea H

When we first started the service was great- the workers seemed on top of things. As we got closer to the date communication between different workers got messy. Overall, we ended up with the tuxes we wanted and the price was good. We got a discount by going to a local bridal show, which helped out a lot! The tuxes are of great quality as well! Definitely recommend compared to other choices in the area!

Fairview Heights,Il location St.Clair Square

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Roslyn L

Very helpful. And very sweet. Got the exact tux I wanted for my groom and his groomsmen. I would recommend them any day. In fact I have a few friends getting married next year. So I'll be sending them their way! Thank you Savvi. You have a great group there in Fairview Height,Il.

savvi rocks

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Awesome

mediocre

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 S B

Service could be better. Depending on the day and who you talk to, sometimes they could careless to help. One of the groomsmen's orders didn't make it through the process and with less than one week to go they still hadn't called to let me know they did not have all the information even though the groomsman had a receipt saying everything went through. Another groomsman was fitted and told he was borderline sizes. They suggested the bigger size and he told them no it would be to big, order the smaller size. Savvi did not listen and ordered the larger size. The groomsman went in to pick up the tux to find out it did not fit. In the end he had to waste an hour of his day driving to the warehouse to pick up the correct size he original asked for. Some what pricey even after all the discounts. We had found a tux that looked great and fit well, but $200+ per guy for a one day rental seems a bit outrageous. Ended up with one that fit and looked just ok.

Loved Savvi

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Mandy W

We were very pleased with the overall experience. Everyone looked great in their tuxes!

would use again.

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Beth P

Would use Savvi again. 6 men, groom & 5 groomsmen. $700. About $140 per person Go to wedding shoes to get discounts like this!

Emily

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Emily L

All of the men in our wedding party looked awesome! Savvi was really easy to work with and we had no problems.

If you can't say something nice, let the other brides know!

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Kathryn P

Savvi ended up being the greatest disappointment. They worked well with us figuring out what we would use for the groom and groomsmen, but it went to hell in a handbasket after that. Every.single.groomsman had a problem with the fit of their tuxes. My husband ( the groom) didn't actually get his tux until the day of the wedding because they got it all wrong when he went for the fitting. All of our groomsmen had to make extra trips to get their suits. It was just horrible. Spare yourself the stress.

Great

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Charnell F

They were very helpful and pleasant.

Easy Tux Rental

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Kayleen G

Savvi made it quick and easy to rent tuxes; however they were a little pricey and gave the dads the wrong tuxes (supposed to be gray instead of navy)

Started out well....

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Lisa B

Initially our process of ordering the tuxes went well. However when we got them none of them fit. The guys all had to make a second trip back to the mall to get new ones the next day. Even those new ones did not fit but we did not have time to keep going back and getting new ones. We were not happy with Savvi. I would not recommend them.

West County Location

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Emily B

We used the West County Location but there is not an option to review them. Our experience with Savvi was pretty good. They are reasonably priced and offer a wide variety of colors to match your wedding. The day of pick-up is the same for every wedding that weekend, so the wait for fitting and pick-up was very long (you cannot make an appointment either).

Great Selection

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Melissa K

We used the Savvi location at the Galleria Mall and she was very patient with us as we looked at various options. I really appreciated her suggestions to make sure that everything worked well with the colors of the wedding.

Sharp Dressed Man

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Laura S

I am very happy we went with Savvi for the guys' tuxes. My husband is a skinny guy and likes his clothes more fitted. We were able to find a slim fit tux that looked great on him. It fit the rest of our wedding party as well. The guys had no trouble when picking up their tuxes. Our ring bearer's mom just raved about how nice they were. We received wonderful service every time we visted the Savvi at the Galleria. I highly recommend them.

Good selection

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Tara G

Great experience, had a selection to choose from in the style we wanted. Nice that there were multiple locations since our wedding party was spread across the city. Kind of weird that they don't have computers, only paper. But we didn't have any problems with our order. Would recommend to there's for sure.

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Traci S

They made it easy for us to get numerous groomsmen measured and outfitted. Very pleased with the product.

Not great

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Erica S

First fitting it was too small, they swore it would be right but the sleeves were still too short. The clerk said it was supposed to be that way!! didn't have time to wait for a new short as our wedding was the next dat but won't use them again!

Great price

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Michelle B

They have us a rent one and get one free deal! Can't beat that! Tuxes were clean and looked great!

Great Service and Product

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

My wife and I went to the Columbia, Missouri store yesterday afternoon and were assisted by the Assistant Manager Sara. We asked Sara about renting versus owning because we are planning to attend a number of events in the next 12 months for which formal attire is appropriate. She showed us a new tux and it fit perfectly! We bought the tux and a new pleated tux shirt. Sara hemmed the pants, perfectly, while we shopped at the mall. We have always been pleased with the Savvi store here in Columbia and will not hesitate to recommend it to others in the future. Thanks Savvi and Sara, for a great shopping experience.

Great

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Jennifer M

Loved our tuxes

Handsome!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Michelle R

Our tuxes looked so good with the colors we picked! The light gray tuxes looked great on the groomsmen and ushers, while the dads had the dark gray tuxes. Everything looked amazing!

Savvi

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Trevelyn F

We registered with Savvi in the White Oaks Mall, Springfield, IL. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Great bonuses including free vacation and free plane tickets. I would advise checking sizes before you leave the store because they gave my brother (groomsman) a size 10 instead of his correct size 12. Needless to say, he was not very happy and neither were his toes. With that one exception, we were pleased with the service overall.

Avoid South County

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Jenna I

My experience with the South County location was awful every time. They lost measurements more than once. When they did find measurements they were totally wrong for the style of tuxedo I was going to wear. I even had one employee, Melissa, continue to tell me I should get a different tuxedo than the one I wanted, strictly for aesthetic reasons. As a matter of fact, it was also Melissa who first took my measurements, lost them, then lied to me on the phone about having been the one to take my measurements. The rest of the team at South County aren't very helpful either. I let them have my $40 registration fee and took my business to Jos. A. Banks on Manchester. There, Peter took great care of me and managed my account with dedication.

Great invitations!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Brittany P

Our invitations were half off through Savvi because we rented tuxes from Savvi. This made the even nicer invitations affordable.

TO Savvi Formalwear