Savvi Formalwear - University City Loop

St. Louis, MO

Rentals, Menswear, Fashion

6185 Delmar Blvd, St. Louis, MO

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jen R

We must have booked our day with Savvi at a bad time. ( from the time we booked to our wedding day we were told three different managers were in charge of that store.) Out of 6 tuxes, two were right and two had small/medium changes that they could fix right away in the store.... Read More One grooms men( he needed pants and shirt) and I had to come back the next day ( hour drive One way ). My Tux the pants was several sizes to big, jacket 3 sizes to big, vest/tie/shirt wrong color and wrong size.We set up a Monday return when we booked, there paper work showed next day instead.( and was threatening extra charge to anyone that didn't have it back in time) No one in the party received the pocket Square until I asked on my second visit. However I will say the Lady's there helping us straitening the mess out were very nice.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Sarah C

Savvi did an excellent job on the suits for the boys! We had several guys who had to call in their measurements and that was no problem! When the boys picked them up, one of the guys had a size problem and Savvi fixed it with no issues. The guys looked great, too!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Morgan D

We love the crew over at Savvi Formalwear! Their customer service is awesome and everyone is really helpful! I will be using them again for any formalwear needs!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Krista A

Savvi Formalwear did a wonderful job working with my husband and I to get us exactly what we wanted! We worked with April at the West County location, and she made the entire process seamless. The team at Savvi was very accommodating on our first trip to pick the tuxes out.... Read More They adjusted shirts, vests, ties, and jackets on a mannequin until we found the perfect combination. They were also helpful in picking out a different look, yet similar style for my husband versus the dads and groomsmen. It was a simple, easy process for our groomsmen to get fitted since they were able to visit any Savvi. Also, they highly encourage each person to try on the tuxes before they leave the store. This was a relief for us so that we wouldn’t have to deal with any catastrophes on our wedding day. All of the men looked very handsome, and the slim fit tux fit all of the guys (varying sizes) well. Since Savvi Formalwear and The Ultimate Bride (this is where we purchased my gown and bridesmaid dresses) are affiliated we received discounts at both businesses which was a nice perk. My husband and I would recommend Savvi Formalwear to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Lauren P

Good, Local, and Local warehouse (Men's Warehouse goes to them when they are in a pinch). There were a couple minor issues with the tuxes but over all things were good. They are also pricey.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Stephanie and W

We had the most amazing experience with Andie at the Delmar location in St. Louis. She was so knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. She gave us options, let us know how to handle our out of state wedding, and eased any of our worries about tuxes on the big day. We feel so much... Read More better about the process! The warehouse is huge, and Andie allowed us to look at color and pattern options, as well as, shoes. We left feeling so confident and happy with how the men will look on our big day. We love Savvi!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

This place is great.... You get what you payed for

Reviewed on 3/04/2016

Ms.Kitty Araiza at the Columnia Mall, Columbia, MO was extremely helpful in fitting my husband with a tuxedo for a formal event. She was very knowledgeable about the different tuxedos as well as very professional and extremely courteous. She is a very dedicated employee and I... Read More know you are proud to have her as a part of your team.

Wedding Tuxedos

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Johnita G

The tuxedos for my wedding were perfect and fit everyone great! There were no problems at all and the color matched great with my bridesmaids dresses. Plus, since I had such a big wedding party there was a discount on the tuxedos. Thank you Savvi for everything.

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

April @ West County made this so easy for me. Will be back!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

April @ West County made this so easy for me. Will be back!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

St. Louis Galleria has a very strong store, and did everything to our specifications for my brother's wedding. Everybody was friendly, and it went off without a hitch. Thanks Savvi, I'm really happy your company was there for us.

A wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Sheina F

We chose Savvi over men's warehouse because when speaking with men's warehouse they were rude and a suit that my husband wore for his cousin's wedding was too big, as it was not sized correctly. Savvi made sure the suits for properly and the colors were all coordinated correctly... Read More among the men. Everyone was very nice and worked hard to make sure our requests were met.

Rick &Vick

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Vicki F

Thank the manager, for his outstanding help we appreciate it he stay over his time ,Mr. Jim ,thank you again and again, we love your service.

Great options

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Chelsea H

When we first started the service was great- the workers seemed on top of things. As we got closer to the date communication between different workers got messy. Overall, we ended up with the tuxes we wanted and the price was good. We got a discount by going to a local bridal... Read More show, which helped out a lot! The tuxes are of great quality as well! Definitely recommend compared to other choices in the area!

Fairview Heights,Il location St.Clair Square

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Roslyn L

Very helpful. And very sweet. Got the exact tux I wanted for my groom and his groomsmen. I would recommend them any day. In fact I have a few friends getting married next year. So I'll be sending them their way! Thank you Savvi. You have a great group there in Fairview... Read More Height,Il.

savvi rocks

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 S B

Service could be better. Depending on the day and who you talk to, sometimes they could careless to help. One of the groomsmen's orders didn't make it through the process and with less than one week to go they still hadn't called to let me know they did not have all the... Read More information even though the groomsman had a receipt saying everything went through. Another groomsman was fitted and told he was borderline sizes. They suggested the bigger size and he told them no it would be to big, order the smaller size. Savvi did not listen and ordered the larger size. The groomsman went in to pick up the tux to find out it did not fit. In the end he had to waste an hour of his day driving to the warehouse to pick up the correct size he original asked for. Some what pricey even after all the discounts. We had found a tux that looked great and fit well, but $200+ per guy for a one day rental seems a bit outrageous. Ended up with one that fit and looked just ok.

Loved Savvi

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Mandy W

We were very pleased with the overall experience. Everyone looked great in their tuxes!

would use again.

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Beth P

Would use Savvi again. 6 men, groom & 5 groomsmen. $700. About $140 per person Go to wedding shoes to get discounts like this!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Emily L

All of the men in our wedding party looked awesome! Savvi was really easy to work with and we had no problems.

If you can't say something nice, let the other brides know!

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Kathryn P

Savvi ended up being the greatest disappointment. They worked well with us figuring out what we would use for the groom and groomsmen, but it went to hell in a handbasket after that. Every.single.groomsman had a problem with the fit of their tuxes. My husband ( the groom) didn't... Read More actually get his tux until the day of the wedding because they got it all wrong when he went for the fitting. All of our groomsmen had to make extra trips to get their suits. It was just horrible. Spare yourself the stress.

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Charnell F

They were very helpful and pleasant.

Easy Tux Rental

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Kayleen G

Savvi made it quick and easy to rent tuxes; however they were a little pricey and gave the dads the wrong tuxes (supposed to be gray instead of navy)

Started out well....

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Lisa B

Initially our process of ordering the tuxes went well. However when we got them none of them fit. The guys all had to make a second trip back to the mall to get new ones the next day. Even those new ones did not fit but we did not have time to keep going back and getting new... Read More ones. We were not happy with Savvi. I would not recommend them.

Start a Conversation!