Sometimes it's okay to throw Rocks at Girls!TM

Since 1947 Sawyer Jewelers has been, and will always remain a family owned and operated business. "The passion for beautiful jewelry and extraordinary service runs deep at Sawyers, from selecting just the right merchandise to delight our customers, to our sales team whose vast knowledge of both products and people can help guide our customers through the most difficult of purchasing decisions, from custom engagement rings to that perfect present for any special occasion." Chip & Mary Ann Beltinck.

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry

134 N. Leroy St. Suite #1, Fenton, MI (810) 629-7936

If I could give more stars, I would!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 jayme d

We went looking for wedding rings and Chip sat and talked with us for two hours, explaining how diamonds work, what all the numbers and letters mean, so that if we went looking other places, we would know what we were looking for. He gave us his undivided attention the whole... Read More time we were there, even when other customers came in. We bought both of our rings and bands there, he customized mine for me so that it was exactly what I wanted, soldered the bands together and cleans it every time I go in there. He also did appraisals for both and was very quick about it.

The only place we shop

Reviewed on 9/29/2012 Megan M

Sawyer Jewelers is the only place that my now husband and I shop at for jewelery. The staff is always inviting and nice and the quality is the best! We purchased both of our wedding rings there.

Perfect and Helpful

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Danielle H

the staff at Sawyers was more than helpful with everything. I did not get my engagement ring from them (family heirloom), but we did get our wedding bands from them. They were professional and helpful and took great care at making sure that everything was perfect!