Say Cheese Photo Booths

Austin, Houston, San Antonio, College St, Galveston and Waco

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

9705 Burnet Road, Austin, TX
Austin, Houston, San Antonio, College St, Galveston and Waco

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 C D

We had Say Cheese Photo Booth at both of our daughters' weddings. Both times the staff was on time, courteous, and professional. Say Cheese Photo Booth was fun and a memorable way for our guests to keep and also attach pictures in the scrapbook provided by the company as a... Read More fun gift to the brides and grooms. Say Cheese Photo Booth provided all the props. No wedding is complete without Say Cheese Photo Booth . A+++++

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Rea F

My wedding coordinator recommended Say Cheese when I was looking for photo booth rentals. They were great! After much research, I found that Say Cheese's package provided the most for their price. Their package includes 5 hours of event time, which I thought was wonderful.... Read More This meant that they could set up before the event, and they were available during the entire reception. At the end of the reception, Say Cheese provides you with a scrapbook of all your guests' photos and your guests can include messages next to their photos. My husband and I had a lot of fun reading everyone's messages. The scrapbook also comes with a flash drive, which made it really easy to upload the photos onto Facebook. As far as service, Say Cheese's service was wonderful! They were very responsive -- all emails were answered within a few hours. On the day of the wedding, everything went great. They provide an attendant who sets up the booth and props and stays throughout the event to make sure everything goes smoothly. My guests had a GREAT time taking photos. I highly recommend Say Cheese!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Catherine B

We used Say Cheese at our daughter's wedding reception and it was a huge hit! This is not the photo booth I remember from the 60's - with this booth you can record an audio message as well as get wonderful color or black & white photos. The great thing is the photos are put... Read More into an attractive scrapbook as a keepsake and the audio messages are recorded on a thumb drive. Todd and his staff are very professional and a pleasure to work with, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kristina S

Amazing!!!! And they put a photo album of all the pictures taken together for the me and my groom as a gift! Loved it!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Sherry W

Working with Say Cheese has been a very positive experience. They arrive on time, have professional staff onsite, and are very reasonably priced. I would recommend them to anyone planning an event.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Morgane L

Todd and his team are incredibly easy to work with and are detail oriented. The staff member on site is always well informed, productive and reliable (and they are always a lot of fun, encouraging guests to get in the booth and use the props). I've worked with Say Cheese in my... Read More current job for over 5 years and have always had consistent, reliable service with a smile. After the event, you'll receive a thumb drive with digital files of all of your pictures - it's a nice way to capture and revisit all of the fun that your guests had in the photo booth!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 April A

Best and fun keepsake for guests! People enjoyed the props and being able to take pics with different friends. Definitely makes an event that much more personal and special!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Josie V

Say Cheese Photo Booths has been coming to our Panther Preview (back to school event) for several years. The photo booth has always been a great success. We plan to use them in the in future again. The personel is very friendly and prompt.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Linda B

We recently hired "Say Cheese Photo Booth" for our convention party. We offered a number of different activities for our guests but the booth appeared to be the most popular activity at the party. Over a two hour period, the line never let up. They had great props that fit... Read More right in with our zoo theme and they moved folks through very efficiently. We saw nothing but big smiles! It was an obvious hit! We highly recommend them as a great addition to any social event! Oh, and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed on 2/20/2016

Say Cheese Photo Booths were very generous this past holiday season and donated a photo booth for two charity events hosted by our nonprofit organization. Not only did we greatly appreciate the donation, we truly enjoyed working with such a great company. Todd Darby (owner)... Read More and his team were easy to communicate with, responsive, punctual, and professional. It was a great customer experience. The booth looked great and we did not experience any technical difficulties during the two 3-hour events they were in use (100+ pictures were taken). There were also a ton of great props to help make all the pictures fun. Everyone really liked getting two strips of photos after each photo booth "session". It was nothing but good and very fun. It was way more popular than we expected it to be! The Say Cheese Photo Booths company gave us the option to use our organization's logo as one of the pictures and they gave us a thumb drive with all of the pictures. A great company with a great product that makes for a great time!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016

We did the photo light painting booth at a recent event. The booth itself was really cool - different from the average photo booth and everyone loved it. Absolutely worth the money - one of the best parts of the party! However, more important to me was: a) the company was easy... Read More to get in touch with - they responded FAST to all emails and calls and gave numerous ways to reach them b) they got in contact before the event to firm up details, making me feel good about their reliability c) they were super flexible about set up times (and included in their packet is plenty of time so you don't have to worry about interrupting your event to have them close down) d) staff was fun and professional I will be contacting them if I ever need any type of photo booth in the future and haven't hesitated recommending them to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Abby B

This photo booth was a major hit at our wedding!! Devin was great, super enthusiastic, helped suggest poses for people who needed some creative ideas, & his props were awesome! They also put together a book of the photo strips for us, as well as a flash drive with copies of all... Read More photos & videos that were snapped in the booth! It was so great, I got so many compliments on having it there, its perfect for all ages, I highly recommend it!!! If it's in your budget, try to work it in because you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Say Cheese is a great photo booth company. We are so grateful for their services! They were a very relaxing and professional vendor to work with. Can't wait to have them at future events!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

I want to say first and foremost that this was a great experience and if you don't have one of these at your wedding your are missing out. Todd made this experience live through the night as friends and family got to take a picture with everybody in attendance. Plenty of fun... Read More stuff to wear such as hats and funny glasses so you could have fun with your loved ones and your kids. At the end of the night we got a complete collection of every picture taken to share and remember the fun stuff throughout the night. You cannot go wrong by having Todd and his booth at your wedding. Five stars is all that is available to rate this experience but I would give more if I could. PS this was my wife's idea and I thought it was to say a little cheesy but as I watched through the night and ended up getting in there with my wife I saw it was worth every penny. I hope that the future is bright for Todd as he helped make memories at my vow renewal that will last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

We were fortunate enough to use Say Cheese for our Middle School 8th grade dance. It was a huge success. The puctures were of good quality too. Todd, Justin and Dustin made it so easy from booking the date, answering questions, set up and assisting the kids the entire evening.... Read More they provided a huge assortment of hats, glasses, etc... For the kids to use, and they loved it! I also can't say enough good things about how friendly and professional they were every step of the way!! Thank you very much guys! I will most certainly use you again for future events.

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Say Cheese has a very professional staff and they catered to our every need! I would highly recommend them!

I Love Say Cheese!!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Jacqueline R

I had the amazing pleasure to have say cheese at my wedding reception as part of my entertainment! And I absolutely loved their work and everyone at the wedding had a blast taking pictures all night!!! Everyone at my wedding was able to write and post silly pictures of... Read More themselves in my scrapbook and I also received about 40, 30sec. videos from many of them that both my husband and I laughed watching!!! I definitely highly recommend having Say Cheese at your wedding!!!!

Photobooth use for wedding

Reviewed on 1/18/2015

Loved these guys! They did a great job!

They brought the fun!

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Michelle S

From the moment of speaking with Todd from Say Cheese Photo Booth I knew this was the company that we would use for our wedding and boy are we glad we did! They were extremely happy, energetic and helpful with everything. Devin, the gentleman that came out to our event for the... Read More evening was AWESOME! He was fun & patient (not only with our young nephews that spent all evening in the booth, but also with drunk friends needing help)! There was a line for the photo booth the entire reception. The photo scrapbook was also a great alternative to the traditional guest book. Look no further if you are wanting a dependable and energetic company to provide a photo booth for your event. I would highly recommend Say Cheese to anyone! Thank you again!

Good

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Brandi C

The package we got with this company was more product for around the same price as others were charging. We got a USB of all photos and videos taken, they provided the props, and they also made us a book with some of the strips signed by our guests. It was such a nice touch.... Read More Unfortunately, we had to wait on our videos because, for some reason, they weren't on our USB with our pictures like they were suppose to be. We also got videos from someone else's wedding so I'm hoping we aren't missing any because of that. Other than that, we really enjoyed the service and what we got from them.

Funny

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Dezirey B

This place is great, we had so many photos and videos. They had a lot of props that made the night a blast. Not only do you get the photos put in a album for you but you also get the USB and all your guest get to go to the website and print them for themselves. This business is... Read More awesome.

Pool Party

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

My party was in Austin Texas. Say Cheese did a great job. The staff was very professional and friendly! The booth was very easy to use and all my guests had a great time with the pictures. We were allowed to print as many as we wanted in color or black and white at no... Read More additional charge. I was even given a flash drive for my guests to download or print additional copies. Great company to work with. I would use them again!

Say Cheese

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

The Say Cheese team was awesome. Our guests loved the photobooth, the props, and the service that was provided by Say Cheese. The picture quality was great!! To our surprise, we were given a photo book later of all the various pictures taken in the photo booth that we will... Read More cherish forever. Say Cheese was a hit!!!

Our Daughter's wedding!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

Say Cheese was a Huge Hit with our guests! We got a lot of feedback from our guests on how Fun the Photo Booth was. They were very professional, helped the guests with everything, Put together a Photo book of memories with some funny Photos. I'm so Glad we added Say Cheese at... Read More our Daughter's wedding Day, this weekend at Villa Antonia. October 11, 2014. I would Highly recommend hiring them, Thanks Say Cheese! Thank you Todd!!

Say Cheese is the best!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

Our school has used Say Cheese for our fall carnival for several years now and Todd and every employee at the company goes over the top to make the event a success. They respond promptly to all inquiries and questions, work hard to get the custom logo right for the photo strips... Read More and really make the whole process painless and fun. Every employee that has come out to our events has been friendly and fun and helped both the students and adults to have a blast and take some sweet and silly photos. I HIGHLY recommend this fabulous company and we are always grateful for the non-profit discount rate that they provide. Book them now for any event and you will not regret it!

Todd Darby

Todd's vision to create the best photo booth rental company in America, started with just one booth and a desire to work hard. Timing being everything, he was lucky enough to be the first photo booth company Austin and Central Texas. Hoping to do around 50 events in 2008, he was pleasantly surprised to do 126! In the years since, Say Cheese has grown to 13 booths, won 10 industry awards and done over 2000 events. This is due in no small part to the dedication and efforts of the entire team. Our focus has always been to provide the best quality product and customer service in the industry!

Start a Conversation!