Say I Do to Details

Los Angeles/SoCal/NoCal/Destination/Worldwide

Let the "Detailists" Plan your Perfect Wedding Day

We are a full-service event planning and design company that specializes in planning unique parties, exclusive corporate functions and distinctive weddings. We offer a variety of services designed to accommodate your needs, and it is our mission to bring your vision and ideas to life. Our extensive industry knowledge and background, enable us to cultivate creative, fresh/innovative ideas that result in gorgeous, jaw-dropping, stunning events that will be remembered for years to come. We pride ourselves in providing personalized customer service, and believe that the foundation for a successful event begins with good communication, detailed planning and flawless execution.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

Redondo Beach, CA Los Angeles/SoCal/NoCal/Destination/Worldwide (310) 619-8983
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cele S

My husband and I hired Say I do to Details team to coordinate our wedding July 2016, and they did a truly incredible job. We had a big outdoor space by the beach in Malibu to get married, with only a few power outlets and that was it ! No bathrooms, no tables or chairs just... Read More the venue. They organized everything from luxury mobile bathrooms to the smallest items, yet very important details such party favors, guest book and etc, they did it all. Sandra and Paola did a wonderful job on delivering seamlessly all the visions we had for that very special day. Up to this day, all of my guests are still talking about how perfect and amazing my wedding was. We had so many compliments. I am so glad we decided to hire Say I Do To Details, without them guiding and helping us, I'm not sure we could have had such an amazing wedding. Thank you again for the beautiful and detailed work !

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Joseph D

We never truly believed that Wedding Ninjas were real…UNTIL my wife and I saw Paola and her team in action. We hired "Say I Do" about four weeks before our big day after plans with our original planners very unfortunately fell through. Though we went into a bit of panic-mode, we... Read More weren’t extremely worried because we had ended up doing most of the planning ourselves up until that point, or so we thought. Now looking back, we are SO grateful for Paola, Sandra, Maryan and Vanessa -- we couldn’t have pulled our amazing day off so smoothly without them. Prompt, stealth, and in control the entire time. They were the first ones there and the last ones to leave, and the whole time maintained an amazing attitude and work ethic, and so effortlessly adapted and adjusted to the flow of our wedding/reception! Oh, and did I mention Paola had literally just had a baby when we reached out to hire her? Juggling a newborn, weddings every weekend leading up to ours, and taking us on as a last-minute client, she deserves all the praise we can give. I felt it best that I write this review because I got to witness all of it while my wife was off being pampered the day of the wedding. We would both recommend “Say I Do” to any and all couples looking to plan the best day of their lives.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Mary V

I never thought I would be one to get a coordinator, but I am glad I did. Paola & Sandra always stayed on track throughout the wedding process. They made my DIY wedding better than I had envisioned, they put all the details I had planned together and executed it! Paola decorated... Read More the desert table and it came out so beautiful. Our wedding was beautiful, filled with overwhelming love and happiness. I am so thankful for Paola & Sandra.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Maura

Hiring Say I do to Details for our wedding was the single best decision we made in our entire wedding planning process. We hired Say I do to Details as our event coordinators and design artists and couldn't be more satisfied with their work. Design Service - I gave Paola... Read More scattered pictures, ideas, and Pinterest boards, and she gave me a cohesive wedding theme. I planned my entire wedding from Pittsburgh and never got to see my venue before the wedding day. My venue was rustic and raw with a lot of potential, which also means it had potential for ending up like a diy project gone wrong. It was comforting to know that Paola knew the space and was designing my theme with that in mind. Say I do to Details transformed the space into the perfect blend of rustic and whimsical. I received so many compliments about the decor/theme of my wedding and mostly found myself admitting that all the originality was Paola's doing. Coordinator Service- Say I do to Details made the wedding day go on without a hitch. They took care of every detail and made sure that I got to enjoy my day. Our parents were so thrilled that Paola and Sandra were there to take care of the wedding logistics so they could enjoy themselves. The day-of-coordinator package also included coordinating with vendors in the days leading up to the wedding and this aspect of the package freed up a lot of my time in the final days.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lily G

Say I So to Details, where to start.. Paola, Vanessa and her u to have worked and such a great team and have already recommended to some of our guest.. They very organized and responded with any issues that arises with such ease. Paola's reassurance knowing that everything... Read More will go as planned. All doubts and hesitation when planning your own wedding completely dissolved when having Paola and her team as your coordinator. Our wedding was more than we ever could've imagined it exceeded our expectation and much more.. Paola helped us accomplish our wedding of our dreams that will never forget and forever be grateful

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Hannah H

My husband and I met Paola while attending an open house night at our wedding venue. Our first impression of her was that she was friendly, organized and very professional... boy did she live up to this and then some! We hired her as our day-of coordinator since we were on a... Read More budget and planning in only four short months. She did so much more than just the day-of coordinating. We received a wealth of information from her in timelines and checklists for the entire month leading up to our big day, as well as frequent reminders via email which greatly helped in keeping me on track. At the start of our wedding day, Paula and her assistant, Sandra did a great job of setting up our multiple signs, guest book, cake stand, dining tables, floral arrangements and many candles. They received and kept track of all wedding presents as guests arrived. In the middle of this detailed setup, she even noticed that the cake needed a finishing touch and she knew just how to fix what had been overseen. The result was stunning. Paola also had a way of allaying my worries the day of the wedding. Her updates on my timeline came at perfect intervals so I didn't feel overwhelmed but was also very aware of the schedule. This was very comforting. I was able to focus on just being a bride and soaking in each moment of the day. Of course, having always heard of friends' wedding glitches, I wondered which hiccups would become part of my wedding story. But Paola and Sandra were so thorough, focused and organized that every aspect of the evening ran smoothly. They were great at communicating with our other vendors: the wedding officiant, DJ, cake delivery, caterers, photographer, videographer and venue manager/staff. The feedback from our guests has been incredible. Some of them have even said it was like something out of a movie, a perfectly executed production. Needless to say, we highly recommend Paola, Sandra, and Say I Do To Details!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Yesenia S

After interviewing many, many DOCs we finally had a pleasant interview with Paola and Sandra from Say I Do to Details. They were wonderful through the entire process in the weeks leading up to the wedding and when the wedding day came they took over and everything went off... Read More without a hitch and our guests had a fantastic time. I wholeheartedly recommend them for any future event, they will make your event run smoothly. Thank you, ladies!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Cynthia W

After deciding to have a shorter than normal engagement (7 months), Paola and her team were my saving grace for making everything seem so perfect and effortless! Paola had great vendor recommendations in a variety of budgets, helped to keep my Pinterest dreams realistic, and... Read More was a great sounding board. Paola also kept me on task when I needed it (which I definitely did) in order to stay on schedule and book all important vendors timely. My venue had a lot of rules and required every vendor and detail to be brought in (yes down to the toilet paper), so Paola made sure we covered every single detail, kept me from getting overwhelmed, and most importantly made me feel so confident that everything was under control so that I was very relaxed and enjoyed every moment of my wedding day. At cocktail hour on my wedding day, someone spilled a full glass of red wine on the front of my wedding dress and Paola saved the day with her magic emergency kit – I truly couldn’t have made it all come together without the help of Say I Do to Details!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Farnaz s

We wish we could give them more than 5 stars! My Husband and I got married a month ago and we had their "month of coordination plan". Paola and Sam are awesome! They were always Organize and responsive.They even referred us to couple of vendors which we got super good deals from... Read More them. Everything was executed the way we wanted. You cannot believe how much detail oriented they are!! On the day of Wedding everything went smooth and Sam and Paola were all on point and it looked like that they were always present everywhere and coordinating everything. We really felt like we had extra friends by our side on our wedding day! Thank you thank you thank you !!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Carla C

My wedding was 3 months away and I got most the to do list done however I was stuck when the vendors keep asking me questions about time line etc. I looked around for a wedding planner and meet some however most of them were pushing me to do a 6 months planning which was over my... Read More budget. I finally contacted Paola and even she was in another country she still found a time to contact me. Eventually when I meet with her she wasn’t pushy and she listen and was respectful. She and her team did an amazing job putting my wedding together contact the vendors and coordinating what time they should be there and etc. I love also that she made herself available to me 24 hours the week of the wedding and also she took the stress away from during the day of the wedding. Thank you again for helping me with my dream wedding!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Johanna A

I was referred to Paola by a good friend of mine, who knew of her company, "Say I do to the details" and after interviewing several Wedding Planners we decided to go with her. Our wedding was a fairytale come true. Every detail was perfect, including a minute by minute timeline... Read More Paola provided for the day of the wedding which made the entire event run smoothly. She even had songs for each portion of the reception down to the minute it seemed. Paola and her staff are not only professional, but they care and it shows in how they handle all the details on your very special day with confidence and a sense of calm. I have nothing but the best things to say about Paola and her team and highly recommend her to anyone looking to plan any type of special event. We will absolutely be using her in the near future for all of our events, as well as referring her to close friends and family.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Julia H

For those of you who don't want to read the huge blurb I am going to write about Paola and her team, the take away points are the following... she is amazing, thorough, timely, very efficient in assuring your getting the best quality for your budget, thinks of everything, and no... Read More one should try to plan a wedding without her. Now to go further into detail... Paola is a businesswoman as well as a woman with great style. The best combination you want in a wedding planner. She is on top of the timeline and makes sure you are following the schedule, which alleviates the stress of "am I failing behind in my planning." She is not afraid to give her opinion when asked and, do note from my experience, she has VERY good taste. She is also very thorough with sourcing her vendors. As you can imagine, LA has thousands of vendors for everything. If you try yourself to find the the best deal matched with the best quality, you could waste days. Not worth it in my opinion. However, Paola gives you a handful of options that fit your budget and taste. She is not too forceful with her opinions but she is not afraid to say them, a must have if you want to make sure you are not missing anything or maybe being too cheap/spending too much. As for the wedding day... she was the definition of perfection. She and her team apparently had a handful of headaches to deal with (bathrooms got stuck in traffic, power issues which lead to bringing in a backup generator, etc). I had NO idea any of these things happened until she told me at the end. She was so calm through the whole day, you would have never thought she was troubled with anything all day! This is another extremely important quality... a wedding planner that is calm during a time of crisis. She didn't call me once to tell me any of the issues. In sum, engagement should be an exciting, fun time but planning a wedding can cause a lot of stress. Paola is worth every penny to make your life easier during this time and to give you confidence you are going to throw an amazing party.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kyle C

We were so thrilled to have Paola and Sandra as part of our team the month leading up to our wedding day. Paola went above and beyond with her duties, constantly checking in with us and making sure everything was running smoothly on our end. Leading up to the wedding, so many... Read More people said to us that as bride and groom we wouldn't really remember most of our day. Those people clearly didn't work with "Say I Do to Details." Thanks to their help and hard work we were able to live in every single moment. There's not a minute of our wedding that we have forgotten, and there's not a single moment that we would have changed. Would recommend "Say I Do to Details" to anyone and everyone looking to have an unforgettable, perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017

Paola is amazing!!!! We can't thank Paola enough. We tried to do it on our own, but we were so glad we decided to hire say I do to details and it was the best decision we made. She is flexible, responsible, kind and very professional. We were able to get the best value... Read More with vendors because of her knowledgeable contacts in the industry. She even offered and pick up the flowers in the morning of the wedding!!!! She also guided us in all the steps in the wedding day, making sure the everything looked perfect. We definitely couldn't have done it without Paola. She cared and was there for us in our Big Day!! Thanks Paola and Liz!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Allison P

I was recommended Paola from a friend who was working with her and heard rave reviews! We decided to hire Say I do to Details for the month of service. What I really appreciated about Paola and her service was that even though I was planning everything myself, she still offered... Read More her expertise and assistance about 8 months before my wedding. I was able to call or text her if I had any questions regarding my vendors, contracts, and costs. She was very responsive and thought of resolutions I wouldn't have. I felt she went above and beyond to help me get to a great place with everything I wanted to have for our wedding and keeping me on track on when tasks needed to be completed. She gave me multiple check lists to help with the planning and used great software to stay organized. I am a project manager by trade, so these tools were awesome and I took full advantage of them! I had my decoration vendor fall through a few weeks before the wedding and she found a great replacement that matched my needs and budget without any hassle. She and her team are extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, and a real pleasure to work with. The day of my wedding, it was extremely windy and I didn't stress one bit because I knew Paola and her team would figure it out and make it all work out! The day went so smoothly and I am so happy to have found and been able to work with Say I Do to Details and would recommend them to any friend or family member for their weddings or events. Thank you Paola and Team!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Alexander Y

I knew we had to hire a wedding planner because during our engagement we were in a long distance relationship. My husband at the time was living in NJ and I was in CA. Long distance is challenging enough, but planning a wedding almost 3000 miles apart made it even harder. After... Read More contacting/meeting several wedding planners, we knew Paola was the one for us. She impressed us from the start. During our first meeting, she discussed the different wedding planning packages that Say I Do to Details offers. After looking over the different packages, we realized there were so many details that we never would have thought of if we had tried to plan it on our own. The most important part of the conversation to my husband was budget. For me, it was aesthetic. I wanted to have a classy and elegant wedding. We had a very tight budget but she ensured us that she could make our dream wedding happen within our budget and with my aesthetic in mind. When she learned about our budget, she helped us determine how much we should spend for each part. She gave us an excel sheet to help us keep track of all of our expenses. Like another happy customer mentioned, she was our advocate. After seeing the pictures and visiting Alexandria Ballrooms, I fell in love with this venue and I could envision us getting married there. Paola contacted the venue and found out their rental fee. About a week or so later, the venue quoted us a different price. Paola negotiated the rental fee and we were able to have our wedding at Alexandria Ballrooms. Hiring Paola was the best decision we made because she allowed us to enjoy the planning process instead of stressing about whether or not things would get done on time. She helped us every step of the way. She gave us a timeline that told us when each part should be completed by. She also reminded us when it was time to start each part. When it came to vendors, we were overwhelmed with all the choices available. She helped us save hours and hours of research by recommending a few within our budget and we chose the one that fit our taste. We went with almost every single vendor Paola recommended for our wedding. Paola's attention to detail is amazing! Her planning services lives up to the company's name in so many ways. For example, during our wedding rehearsal when my husband and I were pretending to place the wedding band on one another, she recommended how we should hold the ring so that our wedding photographer would get a beautiful shot. It is tiny details like this that make her the best. Paola helped our photographer to capture the best shots and created memories that we can look back on and cherish for the rest of our lives. Paola is so professional and organized! When it got closer to the wedding, she created a timeline of our wedding day. She sent this timeline to all of our vendors. She contacted all of our vendors before the wedding and made sure that everyone and everything was going to be there on the right day and at the right time. She also reminded us when it was time to pay the remaining balance for each vendor. She made our wedding go very smoothly. There were minor bumps but she helped to resolve them very quickly. In the end, we went a tiny bit over our budget but it was worth it. Our wedding was classy and elegant. It was everything I wanted and more. I had so much fun. It really was one of the best days of my life. If you're looking for an event planner, I would highly recommend Paola and her team.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Edward K

My wife and I completely procrastinated and with less than 3 months until our wedding, we sought Paola, who ended up being a life saver. Paola planned our wedding in record time and throughout the whole process, she was super communicative, patient, and professional. After our... Read More first meeting which was when we developed a timeline, we could tell that Paola had a wealth of experience. She asked us questions about things that we didn't even think about. As we got close to the actual date, we honestly felt relieved knowing that Paola and her team were going to guide us through our special day. To my wife and me, Paola felt like she was not only our wedding planner but also our advocate. For example, the vendor who rented us some tables wanted to charge an exorbitant delivery fee that was higher than the actual rental fee. Paola did not hesitate to let us know that this quote was ridiculously high and she managed to find a way to deliver the items without us having to incur this delivery charge. Paola and her team were awesome and we are super grateful that she was able to plan our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Natalie T

My now wife and I had our wedding reception at Carondelet House in February and we used Say I Do To Details as our day-of-coordinator. We never thought we needed this kind of service, but since our venue required it, we started searching for someone. We met Paola at the venue’s... Read More open house, and before we hired her, we had met with three other day-of-coordinators. The things that set Paola apart from the other coordinators were her knowledge of the venue, her personable demeanor, and, her competitive pricing. As we got closer to the day of the wedding, and on the day of the wedding, we realized she and her team bring so much more to the table. During the entire planning process, Paola was able to provide us with recommendations for the various vendors we needed for our wedding. She provided us with recommendations for florists, DJs, photographers, videographers, rental companies, hair and make-up companies, transportation, and I’m sure I’m forgetting a few. A city as big as Los Angeles has so many options when it comes to each of these that it was helpful beyond words to be provided with recommendations that you could trust. We trusted Paola, and she came through! It goes without saying that there are a lot of details that go into planning a wedding. For those of us who have never done so before (or aren’t professionals!) it is hard for us to keep all of them organized and accounted for. There were many details that we would have overlooked, had it not been for Paola reminding us and keeping us on track. Throughout the planning process Paola’s had a great demeanor; she knew when to make recommendations and speak up, but she also knew when to let us make our own decisions and she observed. On the day of our rehearsal, Paola continued to show great poise finding the balance of being an observer coordinating our wedding and an active leader organizing a rather large bridal party. On our big day, the company name really shined; the detail that went into setting up the church and the reception venue was exceptional. My wife and I had quite a few elements we wanted to be set up at the church and at the venue (bows, signs, pictures, props, etc). Obviously, my wife and I could not be there to set up all of these elements, as we were busy getting ready, but we trusted Paola and her team to create our vision for the venues. Not surprisingly, she exceeded our expectations, as everything was even more beautiful and more perfect than we could have imagined. There were a lot of moving parts on our wedding too; we got married at a church, had a bus to the venue, and there was a schedule and timelines that were important for us to follow in order to not receive additional fees from the venue. Paola made sure we stuck to the schedule, but she also allowed for some leeway to make sure we didn’t feel rushed for things like pictures at the church. Sitting at the sweetheart table at the beginning of dinner and looking around at the beauty of the venue, and the arrangement of the tables with the place cards, the chargers, the flowers, the menus in the napkins, just everything, it was that Paola and her team did so much work in organizing and directing and setting everything up; we let go of so much responsibility and gave her the control, and she came through. It is so clear we made the right choice in picking Paola and her team and we couldn’t be happier with Say I Do To Details. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Sophia M

WOW...Paola was definitely my lifesaver for my wedding! I was looking for a wedding planner for the "day of" but turned out that I actually needed more help than I thought! Paola was the first one to respond to my needs and is nothing but constant communication with her. Our... Read More wedding venue was at the Carondelet House which was even better for all of us because she has worked there many times and knows the staff very well. Our top priority for us was to have a Jameson shot instead of a champagne toast and a U-shape design at our reception (since our wedding was on St. Patrick's Day, this is pretty important to us).. the venue was a little reluctant because of a shot rule with guests but Paola made it happen! The U-Shape worked out perfect and definitely tied our whole Irish wedding together. We will never forget this...it made our toast more personal and fun! She helped us out with picking out a couple vendors (florist and DJ), which I was stressing out about. Nothing but cool and calm, she made everything for us so much easier. Say I Do to Details is nothing but short of their name and Paola was very detailed and professional! Things that I thought I could do on my own was only something she could see and manage. Our wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you so very much Paola for making our day amazing...you are so wonderful and so unbelievably amazing at what you do!! Thank you - Doyle and Sophia

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Nadya b

I was checking out my future venue one day when I met Paola, from the beginning she was so sweet and so knowledgeable, her attention to detail is impeccable and she was never pushy . I was planning our wedding all by myself, but I was way over my head, she really saved my life.... Read More she helped me with practically everything, I had so many questions and she was always so sweet and patience with me. my wedding was beautiful thanks to her and to Sandra, They did everything, from the table set up to the decor of the place even the cutting of the cake and passing it out to our guests. Everyone was so in Aww of how great everything looked and actually more than one person came up to me and complemented the girls.Most brides always have one thing then when wrong on their wedding day and I can honestly say that was not the case for me, and it was all thanks to Paola and her team.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Brittany F

We are so incredibly fortunate to have found Say I Do To Details and have them on board to coordinate our wedding in November 2016! Where do we start? Paola is nothing short of amazing. Her dedication, thoroughness and kindness showed in every step of the way, going above and... Read More beyond the call of duty. It is undeniably clear that she cared so much for us and for our wedding day. We of course had a ton of moving parts for the wedding, from vendors, to traveling families/bridal parties, to our large amount of DYI projects for which we had very specific visions, as well as some pretty unique requests for our "first dance", ceremony, and reception. Paola made sure to meet up with us, jump on phone calls, and keep up with texts/emails to ensure she had everything straight and to really understand what we wanted. She reached out to all of our vendors, made a timeline that everyone was aware of and consistently kept it up-to-date with any changes we had. She had all sorts of suggestions and advice for basically everything we had questions about such as linens, photographers, DJs, our venue, schedule of events, and even our marriage license process! She even pointed out things that we would've left out and gave us tons of options of how we might want to do things based on her experience and expertise. Her seamless work made those weeks, days and moments of the wedding a lot easier. And on the day of, we were so happy to see her. It was like seeing a trusted friend who had helped us get there; she was someone we knew we could depend on for the rest of the day. And boy was she a savior that day. There was a moment where one of the guests was bringing me down, and Paola took the time to not only console me, but really speak to me and remind me of who I was, where I was, and what I wanted. I am so thankful she was there -- She said exactly the right things at the right time with the most genuine of hearts. So, believe us when we say you are in good hands with Paola and Sandra from Say I Do To The Details. They are warm, attentive, and everything you can ask for when looking for someone to help you plan and coordinate your wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Michelle G

I met Paola and Sandra from Say I Do to Details while working at a local venue. I had seen their work a handful of times and knew that we couldn't have anyone else coordinate our wedding day. Although we brought them on as “day of” coordinators, they jumped right in while we... Read More were in the process of our planning. Both Paola and Sandra were always quick to respond to an email or text. Whether it was for advice or confirmation we were going in the right direction, they supported us through it all and made us feel at ease. Our wedding was in an airplane hangar which meant EVERYTHING had to be brought in. We were quite overwhelmed with this concept as a lot of coordinating had to go into this. A few weeks prior to our day, they took over communication with all of our vendors. We had over 10 different vendors delivering and setting up the day of our wedding, all which needed to be escorted into the airport, managed, and given direction. They handled everything without a hitch! They took a big blank canvas (hangar) and turned it into our dream wedding. From the way the food trucks flowed outside, to the beautiful bistro lighting, and the way the inside tables were set up around the dance floor… it was everything we wanted it to be! They also created the most magical donut table ever! Our guests were raving about it all night. Throughout the wedding they kept everything flowing, communicated with all of our vendors and the hangar representative, and were beyond attentive to our needs. Having them there with us throughout the night allowed us to relax and actually enjoy our wedding without having to think about anything. When it came time for the night to end they went above and beyond with returning the hangar to its original form. They stayed on top of what the vendors were doing while they were breaking down and leaving and made sure the place was spotless. We don’t know what we would have done without them. The only thing we regret is that we didn’t bring them on earlier in our wedding planning process. We HIGHLY recommend this amazing team from Say I Do to Details. Thank you so much for everything ladies!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Annonymous A

Paola and Sandra coordinated my July 2016 wedding at Smoky Hollow Studios in El Segundo. While my wedding was very non-traditional, they both understood our vision completely and were not only able to execute on it, but also provided really amazing advice based on their... Read More experience to make everything flow and make sense. Here are a couple things they did that were above and beyond what was asked of them: 1. Florist: I was stressed about not being able to find a florist within price range that could execute exactly what I wanted. Paola scheduled us a sit down with a florist she had a relationship with and their design was even more perfect than the little creative direction I gave her. She just somehow knew what I wanted. Oh, and the quote was UNDER budget. 2. Lay-out: We wanted the look of one long table for our reception dinner but visualizing everything and securing a layout was a bit of a challenge. Paola and Sandra met us at the venue and helped us talk out all the potential concepts. We must have gone through 6-8 before finalizing. They were incredibly patient, wanted it to be right and did not pressure us whatsoever. In the end we got our long table and the communal vibe was a huge hit. 3. Day-of coordination: There were a ton of things Paola and Sandra did day-of, probably more than I'm even giving them credit for, but one thing that was distinctly noticeable was with regards to our rentals. We rented basic furniture like couches and coffee tables, but the venue had a bunch of props and other things on-site we could utilize. We didn't plan how these items would be incorporated but when we showed up it seriously looked professionally styled! The lounges were comfortable and cute. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 teeontay m

My now husband and I hired Say I do to Details for our wedding in September 2016. I am so extremely happy that we chose them for our day of coordinator. We chose to have our wedding at the Center for the Arts Eagle Rock (check it out if you love DIY weddings). I was worried... Read More that we would not be able to find people to help flip the room after the ceremony, but Sandra stepped in and made it happen. Actually, she made everything happen, even with heels on!!!! Sandra and Jackie made sure the whole day ran smoothly and I could not thank them enough. My husband and I heard so many positive things from our guests about how professional Sandra and Jackie were. They are top notch! I would hire them again, in a heart beat. Ladies, thank you so much for everything!!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Abbey A

I cannot say enough as to how impressed I was with Paola and her team!!! I hired Paola to help me plan my wedding this past April and she went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined! Her professionalism, creativity and hard work was demonstrated throughout the entire... Read More process of the planning. I had so many guests comment as to how great Paola and her team was with everything they had put together for that day. I would not have had my dream wedding without them. They made my "special" day go so smoothly and absolutely the best day ever for my husband and I. Below are some highlights as to why I would recommend her to anyone and why I would hire them again for future events. -Extremely responsive to all emails, phone calls and texts -Has lots of contacts in the industry to get the best value with vendors -Works around the clock to get the job done -Brings many great ideas to the planning process -Flexible but also very detail oriented -Added services to help me out outside our contract -Puts together an AMAZING dessert bar and even let me borrow her stands for free! -Travels outside of LA -Organized (all my vendors were also impressed with her and her detailed timeline for the day of) -A nice and pleasant person to work with