Say I Do to Details

Los Angeles/SoCal/NoCal/Destination/Worldwide

Let the "Detailists" Plan your Perfect Wedding Day

We are a full-service event planning and design company that specializes in planning unique parties, exclusive corporate functions and distinctive weddings. We offer a variety of services designed to accommodate your needs, and it is our mission to bring your vision and ideas to life. Our extensive industry knowledge and background, enable us to cultivate creative, fresh/innovative ideas that result in gorgeous, jaw-dropping, stunning events that will be remembered for years to come. We pride ourselves in providing personalized customer service, and believe that the foundation for a successful event begins with good communication, detailed planning and flawless execution.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

Redondo Beach, CA Los Angeles/SoCal/NoCal/Destination/Worldwide (310) 619-8983
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cele S

My husband and I hired Say I do to Details team to coordinate our wedding July 2016, and they did a truly incredible job. We had a big outdoor space by the beach in Malibu to get married, with only a few power outlets and that was it ! No bathrooms, no tables or chairs just... Read More the venue. They organized everything from luxury mobile bathrooms to the smallest items, yet very important details such party favors, guest book and etc, they did it all. Sandra and Paola did a wonderful job on delivering seamlessly all the visions we had for that very special day. Up to this day, all of my guests are still talking about how perfect and amazing my wedding was. We had so many compliments. I am so glad we decided to hire Say I Do To Details, without them guiding and helping us, I'm not sure we could have had such an amazing wedding. Thank you again for the beautiful and detailed work !

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Allison P

I was recommended Paola from a friend who was working with her and heard rave reviews! We decided to hire Say I do to Details for the month of service. What I really appreciated about Paola and her service was that even though I was planning everything myself, she still offered... Read More her expertise and assistance about 8 months before my wedding. I was able to call or text her if I had any questions regarding my vendors, contracts, and costs. She was very responsive and thought of resolutions I wouldn't have. I felt she went above and beyond to help me get to a great place with everything I wanted to have for our wedding and keeping me on track on when tasks needed to be completed. She gave me multiple check lists to help with the planning and used great software to stay organized. I am a project manager by trade, so these tools were awesome and I took full advantage of them! I had my decoration vendor fall through a few weeks before the wedding and she found a great replacement that matched my needs and budget without any hassle. She and her team are extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, and a real pleasure to work with. The day of my wedding, it was extremely windy and I didn't stress one bit because I knew Paola and her team would figure it out and make it all work out! The day went so smoothly and I am so happy to have found and been able to work with Say I Do to Details and would recommend them to any friend or family member for their weddings or events. Thank you Paola and Team!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Alexander Y

I knew we had to hire a wedding planner because during our engagement we were in a long distance relationship. My husband at the time was living in NJ and I was in CA. Long distance is challenging enough, but planning a wedding almost 3000 miles apart made it even harder. After... Read More contacting/meeting several wedding planners, we knew Paola was the one for us. She impressed us from the start. During our first meeting, she discussed the different wedding planning packages that Say I Do to Details offers. After looking over the different packages, we realized there were so many details that we never would have thought of if we had tried to plan it on our own. The most important part of the conversation to my husband was budget. For me, it was aesthetic. I wanted to have a classy and elegant wedding. We had a very tight budget but she ensured us that she could make our dream wedding happen within our budget and with my aesthetic in mind. When she learned about our budget, she helped us determine how much we should spend for each part. She gave us an excel sheet to help us keep track of all of our expenses. Like another happy customer mentioned, she was our advocate. After seeing the pictures and visiting Alexandria Ballrooms, I fell in love with this venue and I could envision us getting married there. Paola contacted the venue and found out their rental fee. About a week or so later, the venue quoted us a different price. Paola negotiated the rental fee and we were able to have our wedding at Alexandria Ballrooms. Hiring Paola was the best decision we made because she allowed us to enjoy the planning process instead of stressing about whether or not things would get done on time. She helped us every step of the way. She gave us a timeline that told us when each part should be completed by. She also reminded us when it was time to start each part. When it came to vendors, we were overwhelmed with all the choices available. She helped us save hours and hours of research by recommending a few within our budget and we chose the one that fit our taste. We went with almost every single vendor Paola recommended for our wedding. Paola's attention to detail is amazing! Her planning services lives up to the company's name in so many ways. For example, during our wedding rehearsal when my husband and I were pretending to place the wedding band on one another, she recommended how we should hold the ring so that our wedding photographer would get a beautiful shot. It is tiny details like this that make her the best. Paola helped our photographer to capture the best shots and created memories that we can look back on and cherish for the rest of our lives. Paola is so professional and organized! When it got closer to the wedding, she created a timeline of our wedding day. She sent this timeline to all of our vendors. She contacted all of our vendors before the wedding and made sure that everyone and everything was going to be there on the right day and at the right time. She also reminded us when it was time to pay the remaining balance for each vendor. She made our wedding go very smoothly. There were minor bumps but she helped to resolve them very quickly. In the end, we went a tiny bit over our budget but it was worth it. Our wedding was classy and elegant. It was everything I wanted and more. I had so much fun. It really was one of the best days of my life. If you're looking for an event planner, I would highly recommend Paola and her team.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Edward K

My wife and I completely procrastinated and with less than 3 months until our wedding, we sought Paola, who ended up being a life saver. Paola planned our wedding in record time and throughout the whole process, she was super communicative, patient, and professional. After our... Read More first meeting which was when we developed a timeline, we could tell that Paola had a wealth of experience. She asked us questions about things that we didn't even think about. As we got close to the actual date, we honestly felt relieved knowing that Paola and her team were going to guide us through our special day. To my wife and me, Paola felt like she was not only our wedding planner but also our advocate. For example, the vendor who rented us some tables wanted to charge an exorbitant delivery fee that was higher than the actual rental fee. Paola did not hesitate to let us know that this quote was ridiculously high and she managed to find a way to deliver the items without us having to incur this delivery charge. Paola and her team were awesome and we are super grateful that she was able to plan our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Natalie T

My now wife and I had our wedding reception at Carondelet House in February and we used Say I Do To Details as our day-of-coordinator. We never thought we needed this kind of service, but since our venue required it, we started searching for someone. We met Paola at the venue’s... Read More open house, and before we hired her, we had met with three other day-of-coordinators. The things that set Paola apart from the other coordinators were her knowledge of the venue, her personable demeanor, and, her competitive pricing. As we got closer to the day of the wedding, and on the day of the wedding, we realized she and her team bring so much more to the table. During the entire planning process, Paola was able to provide us with recommendations for the various vendors we needed for our wedding. She provided us with recommendations for florists, DJs, photographers, videographers, rental companies, hair and make-up companies, transportation, and I’m sure I’m forgetting a few. A city as big as Los Angeles has so many options when it comes to each of these that it was helpful beyond words to be provided with recommendations that you could trust. We trusted Paola, and she came through! It goes without saying that there are a lot of details that go into planning a wedding. For those of us who have never done so before (or aren’t professionals!) it is hard for us to keep all of them organized and accounted for. There were many details that we would have overlooked, had it not been for Paola reminding us and keeping us on track. Throughout the planning process Paola’s had a great demeanor; she knew when to make recommendations and speak up, but she also knew when to let us make our own decisions and she observed. On the day of our rehearsal, Paola continued to show great poise finding the balance of being an observer coordinating our wedding and an active leader organizing a rather large bridal party. On our big day, the company name really shined; the detail that went into setting up the church and the reception venue was exceptional. My wife and I had quite a few elements we wanted to be set up at the church and at the venue (bows, signs, pictures, props, etc). Obviously, my wife and I could not be there to set up all of these elements, as we were busy getting ready, but we trusted Paola and her team to create our vision for the venues. Not surprisingly, she exceeded our expectations, as everything was even more beautiful and more perfect than we could have imagined. There were a lot of moving parts on our wedding too; we got married at a church, had a bus to the venue, and there was a schedule and timelines that were important for us to follow in order to not receive additional fees from the venue. Paola made sure we stuck to the schedule, but she also allowed for some leeway to make sure we didn’t feel rushed for things like pictures at the church. Sitting at the sweetheart table at the beginning of dinner and looking around at the beauty of the venue, and the arrangement of the tables with the place cards, the chargers, the flowers, the menus in the napkins, just everything, it was that Paola and her team did so much work in organizing and directing and setting everything up; we let go of so much responsibility and gave her the control, and she came through. It is so clear we made the right choice in picking Paola and her team and we couldn’t be happier with Say I Do To Details. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Sophia M

WOW...Paola was definitely my lifesaver for my wedding! I was looking for a wedding planner for the "day of" but turned out that I actually needed more help than I thought! Paola was the first one to respond to my needs and is nothing but constant communication with her. Our... Read More wedding venue was at the Carondelet House which was even better for all of us because she has worked there many times and knows the staff very well. Our top priority for us was to have a Jameson shot instead of a champagne toast and a U-shape design at our reception (since our wedding was on St. Patrick's Day, this is pretty important to us).. the venue was a little reluctant because of a shot rule with guests but Paola made it happen! The U-Shape worked out perfect and definitely tied our whole Irish wedding together. We will never forget this...it made our toast more personal and fun! She helped us out with picking out a couple vendors (florist and DJ), which I was stressing out about. Nothing but cool and calm, she made everything for us so much easier. Say I Do to Details is nothing but short of their name and Paola was very detailed and professional! Things that I thought I could do on my own was only something she could see and manage. Our wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you so very much Paola for making our day amazing...you are so wonderful and so unbelievably amazing at what you do!! Thank you - Doyle and Sophia

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Nadya b

I was checking out my future venue one day when I met Paola, from the beginning she was so sweet and so knowledgeable, her attention to detail is impeccable and she was never pushy . I was planning our wedding all by myself, but I was way over my head, she really saved my life.... Read More she helped me with practically everything, I had so many questions and she was always so sweet and patience with me. my wedding was beautiful thanks to her and to Sandra, They did everything, from the table set up to the decor of the place even the cutting of the cake and passing it out to our guests. Everyone was so in Aww of how great everything looked and actually more than one person came up to me and complemented the girls.Most brides always have one thing then when wrong on their wedding day and I can honestly say that was not the case for me, and it was all thanks to Paola and her team.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Brittany F

We are so incredibly fortunate to have found Say I Do To Details and have them on board to coordinate our wedding in November 2016! Where do we start? Paola is nothing short of amazing. Her dedication, thoroughness and kindness showed in every step of the way, going above and... Read More beyond the call of duty. It is undeniably clear that she cared so much for us and for our wedding day. We of course had a ton of moving parts for the wedding, from vendors, to traveling families/bridal parties, to our large amount of DYI projects for which we had very specific visions, as well as some pretty unique requests for our "first dance", ceremony, and reception. Paola made sure to meet up with us, jump on phone calls, and keep up with texts/emails to ensure she had everything straight and to really understand what we wanted. She reached out to all of our vendors, made a timeline that everyone was aware of and consistently kept it up-to-date with any changes we had. She had all sorts of suggestions and advice for basically everything we had questions about such as linens, photographers, DJs, our venue, schedule of events, and even our marriage license process! She even pointed out things that we would've left out and gave us tons of options of how we might want to do things based on her experience and expertise. Her seamless work made those weeks, days and moments of the wedding a lot easier. And on the day of, we were so happy to see her. It was like seeing a trusted friend who had helped us get there; she was someone we knew we could depend on for the rest of the day. And boy was she a savior that day. There was a moment where one of the guests was bringing me down, and Paola took the time to not only console me, but really speak to me and remind me of who I was, where I was, and what I wanted. I am so thankful she was there -- She said exactly the right things at the right time with the most genuine of hearts. So, believe us when we say you are in good hands with Paola and Sandra from Say I Do To The Details. They are warm, attentive, and everything you can ask for when looking for someone to help you plan and coordinate your wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Michelle G

I met Paola and Sandra from Say I Do to Details while working at a local venue. I had seen their work a handful of times and knew that we couldn't have anyone else coordinate our wedding day. Although we brought them on as “day of” coordinators, they jumped right in while we... Read More were in the process of our planning. Both Paola and Sandra were always quick to respond to an email or text. Whether it was for advice or confirmation we were going in the right direction, they supported us through it all and made us feel at ease. Our wedding was in an airplane hangar which meant EVERYTHING had to be brought in. We were quite overwhelmed with this concept as a lot of coordinating had to go into this. A few weeks prior to our day, they took over communication with all of our vendors. We had over 10 different vendors delivering and setting up the day of our wedding, all which needed to be escorted into the airport, managed, and given direction. They handled everything without a hitch! They took a big blank canvas (hangar) and turned it into our dream wedding. From the way the food trucks flowed outside, to the beautiful bistro lighting, and the way the inside tables were set up around the dance floor… it was everything we wanted it to be! They also created the most magical donut table ever! Our guests were raving about it all night. Throughout the wedding they kept everything flowing, communicated with all of our vendors and the hangar representative, and were beyond attentive to our needs. Having them there with us throughout the night allowed us to relax and actually enjoy our wedding without having to think about anything. When it came time for the night to end they went above and beyond with returning the hangar to its original form. They stayed on top of what the vendors were doing while they were breaking down and leaving and made sure the place was spotless. We don’t know what we would have done without them. The only thing we regret is that we didn’t bring them on earlier in our wedding planning process. We HIGHLY recommend this amazing team from Say I Do to Details. Thank you so much for everything ladies!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Annonymous A

Paola and Sandra coordinated my July 2016 wedding at Smoky Hollow Studios in El Segundo. While my wedding was very non-traditional, they both understood our vision completely and were not only able to execute on it, but also provided really amazing advice based on their... Read More experience to make everything flow and make sense. Here are a couple things they did that were above and beyond what was asked of them: 1. Florist: I was stressed about not being able to find a florist within price range that could execute exactly what I wanted. Paola scheduled us a sit down with a florist she had a relationship with and their design was even more perfect than the little creative direction I gave her. She just somehow knew what I wanted. Oh, and the quote was UNDER budget. 2. Lay-out: We wanted the look of one long table for our reception dinner but visualizing everything and securing a layout was a bit of a challenge. Paola and Sandra met us at the venue and helped us talk out all the potential concepts. We must have gone through 6-8 before finalizing. They were incredibly patient, wanted it to be right and did not pressure us whatsoever. In the end we got our long table and the communal vibe was a huge hit. 3. Day-of coordination: There were a ton of things Paola and Sandra did day-of, probably more than I'm even giving them credit for, but one thing that was distinctly noticeable was with regards to our rentals. We rented basic furniture like couches and coffee tables, but the venue had a bunch of props and other things on-site we could utilize. We didn't plan how these items would be incorporated but when we showed up it seriously looked professionally styled! The lounges were comfortable and cute. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 teeontay m

My now husband and I hired Say I do to Details for our wedding in September 2016. I am so extremely happy that we chose them for our day of coordinator. We chose to have our wedding at the Center for the Arts Eagle Rock (check it out if you love DIY weddings). I was worried... Read More that we would not be able to find people to help flip the room after the ceremony, but Sandra stepped in and made it happen. Actually, she made everything happen, even with heels on!!!! Sandra and Jackie made sure the whole day ran smoothly and I could not thank them enough. My husband and I heard so many positive things from our guests about how professional Sandra and Jackie were. They are top notch! I would hire them again, in a heart beat. Ladies, thank you so much for everything!!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Abbey A

I cannot say enough as to how impressed I was with Paola and her team!!! I hired Paola to help me plan my wedding this past April and she went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined! Her professionalism, creativity and hard work was demonstrated throughout the entire... Read More process of the planning. I had so many guests comment as to how great Paola and her team was with everything they had put together for that day. I would not have had my dream wedding without them. They made my "special" day go so smoothly and absolutely the best day ever for my husband and I. Below are some highlights as to why I would recommend her to anyone and why I would hire them again for future events. -Extremely responsive to all emails, phone calls and texts -Has lots of contacts in the industry to get the best value with vendors -Works around the clock to get the job done -Brings many great ideas to the planning process -Flexible but also very detail oriented -Added services to help me out outside our contract -Puts together an AMAZING dessert bar and even let me borrow her stands for free! -Travels outside of LA -Organized (all my vendors were also impressed with her and her detailed timeline for the day of) -A nice and pleasant person to work with

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Fabiana G

Paola, you stopped at nothing to make sure Chris and I had the most incredible day of our lives! Nothing I can say could translate the gratitude we have for you, your team, your execution, and delivery from the months leading up to especially the day of. 5 stars isn't a limit... Read More that could capture all you have done, but for those that know me best; know that when I say you are the BEST wedding planner we two could have ever asked for, I mean it without a doubt. Your talent far exceeds anything I know. Thank you!!! If anyone is looking for a wedding planner that will guide you through the entire planning process and see through the day of with both the highest professionalism and finesse, I promise you will not go wrong with Paola and her team! Honestly I felt so comfortable having her steer through the day - and she pulled off WAY better than I envisioned. She was the go to person coordinating everything on our behalf. Best decision I made.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 AMY E

Paola and Sandra planned my wedding in Carmel, California on October 15th, 2016 at the Bernardus Spa and Lodge.  Pre-Wedding: I went back and fourth trying to decide if I should hire a planner from Carmel or closer to where I live (Los Angeles). Meeting with multiple planners... Read More in both areas, I knew after I was recommended by a friend to meet with Paola and she explained all the benefits and the wedding planning process that I needed someone near me to keep me on track, and Say I Do to Details here in Los Angeles was the company for me.  I wasn't the easiest bride to deal with because I needed someone to keep me on track in the wedding process (I am a procrastinator) and I had spent a large potion of my budget on my venue (before I hired Say I Do to Details). Paola and Sandra hustled to find me the best deals and showed me tricks and tips to save money along the way.   Although they were not from Northern California, Paola and Sandra researched vendors, traveled for appointments, and provided quality insight into narrowing down the best options for all of my wedding day decisions. Their frequently used vendors here in LA also gave me quotes to travel up to Carmel (because of the cost difference and high quality I ended up choosing 2 of them and saving a bunch of money).  Wedding Day: The best part about hiring Say I Do to Details was I didn't have to worry about anything the day of my wedding. My friends and family kept telling me "you are oddly calm for a bride that is about to be married," and I was. I was able to take a step back from all of the planning and REALLY enjoy my special day with my husband, which not a lot of brides get to do. I never wondered what was next in the timeline and got to spend quality time with all of my favorite people whether it was on the dance floor, in the photo booth, or chatting next to the bar. I also got to eat throughout the night the very expensive meals that we paid for, which I hear is also rare for brides.  They contacted all of the vendors a couple weeks before with a timeline and directed them where to go the day of, they handed out any final payments and tips, they decorated the entire venue without me having to tell them where I wanted anything, they were the "behind the scenes" people managing all of the flow throughout the night that made everything run SOO smoothly, and stayed late to cleanup afterwards and organized everything I needed to take home.  A couple of the smaller details that really made a difference: sending down a tray of the passed hors d'oeuvres and champagne for us to enjoy during cocktail hour when we were still taking photos, they helped me organize a surprise bagpiper for my husband  during my thank you speech at the reception (he is first generation Scottish), they helped me put ribbons and "thank you" notes on my Voluspa Candles I gave out as gifts (they also hooked me up with an amazing discount on the candles so that it seemed like I spent a lot more than what I did on them), and Paola surprised us by putting some of the late night snacks, two slices of cake, and bottle of champagne in our room in case we didn't get any at the end of the night.  It was THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! I couldn't have asked for more. I am so happy I went with Say I Do to Details and have already recommended to multiple people that have hired them. They went above and beyond every step of the way and were there for me with anything I needed. Thank you Paola and Sandra!!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Becca K

Say I Do to the Details came highly recommended to my now husband and I back in April of 2014, this was recently after we had gotten engaged. We hired Paola in May of 2014 almost 2 years prior to our wedding in Temecula CA. We did not know what to expect when hiring a wedding... Read More planner but we are so glad we did! Paola has been a lifesaver and stress reliever over the past 2 years. She worked with me every step of the way. She was a sounding board for creative ideas, she helped me to refine my vision and of course Pintrest page, she helped me stay on schedule with all my planning, select the perfect vendors, come to any pre-planning meeting I asked her to attend, and was always there for me during any bridal freak out moment. She was like the perfect bridesmaid that just happened to know how to plan a wedding. Not only was she there for all my texts, emails and calls during our 2 year engagement, she was there for my husband, our crazy families and of course me throughout the entire weekend of our wedding. Our wedding was perfect in every way because of Say I Do to the Details. I did not stress once the day of because I knew Paola and her team would take care of anything needed. We also hired her service, Lady In Waiting, which was the best decision! Vicki, our Lady in Waiting was spectacular, she not only, helped us clean up our hotel room for the photographer and order food for our wedding party of over 30 people she even took care of our dog all day (picking him up from doggy daycare and dropping him back off after the wedding) she even handmade me a new “something blue” garter when I couldn’t find mine. Paola and Sandra throughout the whole day made sure all the vendors were on schedule, and doing the right thing to make our dream wedding come true! Paola even added special touches to everything surprising me with each moment throughout the whole wedding! Our wedding is a day we will remember for the rest of our lives and was truly perfect in every way and a big reason for that is because of Say I Do to the Details! Thank you Paola, Sandra and Vicki! You 3 were truly AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Maral K

We hired Paola after meeting her at Carondelet House, a beautiful venue my husband and I were vetting for our Fall 2016 wedding. From the moment we met her, we were impressed by her vast knowledge and her ability to get us deals through her negotiating skills. She provided us... Read More with guidance and answered questions plus she connected us to affordable wedding vendors especially the photographer and florist. Paola also helped me save a few hundred dollars on my wedding dress. She told me to decide on a dress and tell her the brand and style number and that she would shop it around for the best deal. I wanted the Pronovias Plisa wedding dress so she shopped around and found it for $300 less than any other bridal salon. We purchased the middle package known as the partial planning package which included the day of coordination plus several months of Paola and Sandra making phone calls, getting quotes, negotiating, planning and arranging appointments for us. They are truly dedicated to making the bride and groom happy and were always quick to respond by text, email and phone. They were absolutely remarkable at working diligently with our venue The Fig House and all our vendors—keeping everyone organized and accountable for their duties and responsibilities. On the day of our wedding Paola and Sandra worked tirelessly for 12 hours to ensure that the wedding went off without a hitch. We are still impressed by how dedicated, knowledgable, affable, reliable and organized these two lovely ladies are. Whats more—Paola also has amazing diplomatic abilities and was our intermediary with the venue and vendors. She ensured we received what we wanted at the price we wanted and came to our defense whenever necessary. We are so grateful for having met them and for having hired them—not only did we save money because they shopped around for the best deals but they also unburdened us from the overwhelming anxiety that comes with planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Mariela M

Paola and Sandra, the masterminds that made our dream wedding a realization on 9-17-2016. We were looking for creative, resourceful, committed, insightful, passionate and perfectionist Wedding Coordinators to be part of our team of two (my husband and I) as we assembled our... Read More highly anticipated and heavily invested dream. Right from the start, their confidence ensured us that they were everything that we sought. When one holds something so dearly, such as one's carefully crafted envision of the most blissful and unforgettable day, it must be given to trusting hands. Needless to say, Paola and Sandra are IT! These ladies were with us from the beginning to the end, on any day, around the clock and in every way. Having this duo on our side was the basis of the details on which our dream wedding will forever rest. THANK YOU for your selfless LOVE for LOVE Say I Do To Details.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Malaysia B

Say I Do to Details was amazing!!! I had the best wedding day I could imagine. Everything was smooth, beautiful, and most importantly calm, cool, and collected! I myself am a Private Dining Director and I can't say I would have changed the way everything was! My Husband and I... Read More had a wonderful time. WE LOVED IT! Thank you Jackie, Paola, and actually the entire staff!!!! We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Lynne N

Paola is absolutely amazing--and I don't say that very often. She is professional, talented, and unbelievably detail-oriented. My husband and I hired her as a wedding coordinator, with the Fiore package. It was a very DIY wedding: we'd rented a mansion in Temecula wine country,... Read More we made or purchased most of the decorations ourselves, and we didn't even have a DJ. We made the playlist ourselves and asked my uncle to be an MC. Paola was a little worried about it, but she immediately began learning how to operate our audio system so that she could oversee and operate it when my uncle was unavailable. She did a fantastic job! In our contract, it originally said that we would begin working together in detail beginning about 8 weeks before the wedding. Paola began working with us, even going so far as to drive all the way to the venue to check it out beforehand and help us plan item locations, WAY before those last 8 weeks. She made it very clear that she cared about our wedding and wanted it to go smoothly just as much as we did. Though she was a little worried about just how DIY it really was, she put in all the more effort to make sure that it didn't look DIY. Paola and Sandy showed up early on the day of the rehearsal to help us set up our items, and continued setting up throughout the morning of the wedding. Every detail of the setup was exquisite: chairs, tables, linens, tableware, decorations, gift table, cake table, and how the vendors worked together. Sandy even came upstairs while I was getting ready, to help my mom sew the dress to fix a lining issue. They also brought some of their own decoration items to supplement ours, which looked fantastic together. They were so professional and knowledgeable that even I--someone who hates not being in total control of everything--felt comfortable and trusted them to work everything out. Finally, on the day of the wedding, many of our guests were stuck in awful traffic. Paola remained calm and pushed the ceremony up by 45 minutes to give them time to arrive. My husband and I still have no idea how she managed to do it, but at the reception, everything was still exactly on the timeline that she made! In summary, hire Say I Do to Details! They are amazing and go way above and beyond the call of duty. I would DEFINITELY hire them again.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Barbara M

Paola and Sandra helped me organizing my wedding in Palos Verdes, on September 20, 2015. I can't thank them enough for all the hard work they put into the wedding. As the name of the company says, Say I do to Details… is absolutely right. They are married to details; and what... Read More else would you want on your wedding day? They are not only detail oriented, they are perfectionists and caring individuals. I had a lot of last minute changes to my wedding, including my wedding venue canceling on me less than two months before my wedding date. When I finally found a new venue, I had a meeting with Paola and Sandra and gave them all the new details. They were up for the challenge and delivered what was promised and more. My wedding was perfect thanks to Say I Do to Details. I wanted to write this review to say THANK YOU Paola, THANK YOU Sandra! I could not have done it without your help. If you are getting married I highly recommend hiring them. Do not try to do it on your own, I thought I could, and as it got closer to the wedding day I was SO thankful I had them assisting me. With Love, Barbara Melo.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Carmem G

I totally recommend "Say I Do To Details " .I hired Sandra and Paola to planning and coordinate our wedding and they did a amazing job! Everything was perfect: timing , decoration , organization and the most important the kindness and love with they do the job !! Paola and... Read More Sandra make all the efforts to give you confidence and let you relax to enjoy the most special day with no worries about the details! You can totally let them take care of everything , they are so professional and I couldn't be more happy!thank you Sandra and Paola!!! I will work with you again! Kisses and much love!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kori H

Amazing! Paola and Sandra are a wonderful team. It was the best decision we have made for our big day! She was organized and assisted with every need I had. We hired Paola for our day of coordinating and she was perfect! Taylor and I cannot thank you enough for putting together... Read More our visions into reality for our wedding! Thank you again Paola!