Say I Do to Love! Wedding Officiant & Planning Service

Serving South Florida and the U.S. Virgin Islands

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational

Ceremony, Wedding

Serving South Florida and the U.S. Virgin Islands (754) 307-7601

My experience so far.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

My fiancee and I are currently working with Say I Do to love for planning services and then they will be officiating for us in November at the wedding. Everything is going as planned and the timeline/schedule of action items is being completed. I don't even think I will get a... Read More change to be a Bridezilla because everything is moving in the right direction. I will follow up after the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

I received an email for a review of Say I Do to Love and from what I saw at my friend’s wedding, I can say that they are great wedding planners and the ceremony seemed problem-free. If anything did occur, the guest and wedding couple were oblivious to it. The theme of the... Read More wedding, colors, décor, and food were all of high quality and the night was enjoyed by all. The beach theme and Caribbean food menu were great. The actual ceremony was thoughtful and truly encompassed the relationship of both the bride and groom. Ms. Laurel did a great job as a wedding officiant and her team was quite professional.

Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

A year ago, I attended a beautiful wedding officiated by Say I Do to Love. The ceremony was beautiful. I was under the impression that the Officiant and the couple knew each other for a while. I was told, they met six months throughout the planning process. The Officiant... Read More tailored the ceremony to match the couple's personality, which was impressive, considering just meeting them six months ago! It was truly a beautiful wedding. Say I Do to Love comes highly recommended from a Wedding Guest Perspective!

Great Service- Delightful Reps

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

I used Say I Do Love based on a recommendation from a friend. Once I made contact with them, I was provided with information, and ideas to get the ball rolling with my wedding. The officiant, Laurel, was a delight to work with and our service was absolutely beautiful. We didn't... Read More want anything to long or drawn out and yet she managed to give us something beautiful.