Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

1956 East Grand St, Springfield, MO (417) 823-8323

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Courtney W

SB Bon was wonderful to work with! They helped me create my vision for the wedding. They helped me choose table linens and created the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! Everyone commented on how beautiful the church and the reception venue looked! Their professionalism... Read More goes above and beyond. Wenonah worked with me personally to find my style! I suggest anyone to work with SB Bon to create a perfect day!

Beautiful & Creative

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Becky T

I used SB Bon for both my flowers & rentals (linens, chairs, some decor) and they were awesome. Very professional and easy to work with. I had some fairly non-traditional ideas in mind for my floral and they loved the challenge and executed it wonderfully. I was able to meet... Read More with them one time at the showroom and make my decisions - and never had to have another appointment. For a busy bride, that is a wonderful thing to know you have someone you trust on your side!

Chargers

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Lauren L

Rented chargers from them to take to my wedding in Apsen as the ones out there were 3.50 a charger to rent. Great service and a very nice product!

Wonderful floral and decor!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Taylor C

These ladies did an amazing job on the flowers and decor for my wedding! The flowers were absolutely stunning and the ladies were extremely easy to work with!

Great Selection and Great Service

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Megan A

I was very pleased with my wedding decor. I rented the works from SB Bon- linens, chargers, napkins, chiavarri chairs, and centerpieces. They did fake flowers for ALL of my flowers so I can still look at my beautiful wedding bouquet whenever I want to. I was very pleased with... Read More the selection they offered and had a blast picking out everything!! It really helped being able to see everything together especially the centerpieces. They were always quick to get a quote to me and it was easy to stop by and make payments so it wasn't a huge bill at the time of my wedding. I would definitely recommend them to all brides!

SB BON

Reviewed on 9/19/2013

Awesome people to work with! They were so helpful with coming up with ideas for my linens/centerpieces. They were welcoming and made the day so stress free! Would recommend SB Bon to anyone getting married!