Capture Your Moment

Scarinzi Media is known foremost for it's photography services which range from weddings, commercial, events, and headshots to life, portraits, sports, landscape & music. We also offer a wide range of videography packages to capture the movement and life of your day to keep for many years to come! Also, you can add many features to make your day even more fun and memorable such as the Red Carpet Experience, Photobooth, Photobooks and many more! Use Scarinzi Media for your big event; making your day and all of your media needs worry free. My goal is to capture your day and your love!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

209 Elizabeth Street, Vestal, NY (607) 321-3217

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Cassandra G

Nate and Lauren did a great job photographing our wedding. At our initial booking meeting, Nate was very thorough in explaining their work and what to expect- basically everything you need to know to get started. When the actual wedding planning started, both Nate and Lauren... Read More were super helpful in providing advice regarding things that involved them, such as timelines for photos on the wedding day, who to do photos with and where, and so on. Apart from that they pretty much let you do your own thing unless you reach out with other questions or comments. On the big day, Nate and Lauren were amazing. They were on-time and ready to go in the morning. They guided us to not only get the shots we requested, but to do some great poses and arrangements. At the reception they communicated with me as needed to help me make sure I got the photos I wanted before the night was over. This is particularly helpful because as the bride and groom your night is super busy, so having someone kind of keep you in check is great. Without them, I would've missed out on some photos I really wanted. They stayed this dedicated until the end of the night. And now having seen some of the photos they took, I can already tell they listened to me about my editing preferences. Lastly, their prices are great- we felt like we got a great value. Overall, they were really fantastic, have great experience, and I can definitely say I recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Mallory B

Nate and Lauren did an amazing job from start to finish! We did our engagement and wedding photos with them. For the engagement photos, I was a little nervous and shy around the camera when we started but they made us feel so comfortable and I was so happy with how the photos... Read More came out. On our wedding day Nate was awesome. I felt like he captured the day beautifully without forcing us into poses. Throughout the whole process Nate listened to what we were saying but also had great ideas of his own and I love how all of the photos came out! We also did photo books through them and they look amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Emily T

Great company to work with! Nate worked with our schedule to plan and was easily available for questions. On the day of our wedding he got all the pictures we requested and made great suggestions. We ended up with a wonderful album to remember our wedding by!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Therese B

Nate was incredibly easy to work with from start to finish -- having never been at my venue before, he was very open to suggestions, and had an awesome creative vision on the spot. He helped coach us and made us feel very comfortable during the shoot. When we got our first look... Read More of the photos, we had no doubts that we picked the right photographer! Great if you want a mix of traditional and modern photos. Price is also very reasonable! Highly recommend him if you're having difficulty making up your mind!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Amber Z

Nate is an amazingly talented photographer. He captured my Bridal Shower amazingly. Thank you, Nate!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Jessica S

This photographer is very professional in both his work and his demeanor! He was absolutely flawless and wonderful to work with on every occasion!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Rebecca P

Great wedding photos. Great prices for our area. Went above and beyond for our special day. Professional without seeming disinterested. I would definitely use him again for family photos!

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Marissa B

Nate did an excellent job with being attentive to both me as the bride, my family, details of the wedding, and the bridal party. I had some ideas that I pulled for pictures which he happily accepted and completed. I LOVED the fact that I got all of my pictures on a CD because it... Read More allowed me to print the photos I wanted but also to have them accessible for additional printing. For pictures following the wedding (between ceremony and reception), time was limited and we were trying to rush. I wasn't able to get all of the pictures I wanted which was disappointing because we spent a lot of time in just one area. We were coming up with a lot of the ideas for group pictures so I wish he was a little bit more directive to give us some better ideas of stuff to do. But overall, he is very affordable and provides quick return service.

Nate Scarinzi

Capturing special moments in life is my passion. When I started capturing weddings in 2008, little did I know that I would meet my soon to be wife at that first wedding and we together would build the company to what it is today. I truly enjoy sharing in the special moments of the couples that I meet. Everyday I get to pursue a career that I love and I get to spend it with couples in love. I have been lucky enough to grow a team to increase the ability to capture your moments with many different aspects including videography! Please feel free to us and we would be honored to capture your day.