Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

1061 North Mountain Road, Harrisburg, PA (717) 671-5133

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Patti K

The cake was not only beautiful, but very yummy.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Christine C

Our wedding cake from Schenk's was beautiful and delicious! They were very accommodating in making our cake unique. They used lavender and sage that we provided to decorate the cake when they delivered it to our reception venue. It looked better than I had imagined! We had... Read More three tiers and they did a different cake flavor for each tier. Each one was great! I would highly recommend Schenk's to anyone!

Beautiful and Delicious

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Kelsey M

I was very pleased with our cake from Schenk's. It was delicious, beautiful and very affordable (we needed cake for 200 people!). Ashley was very helpful in picking designs and gave me several examples to look at. They were very flexible too; I changed my design last minute... Read More and they were still able to incorporate my new ideas!

The best bakery!

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Amanda E

Schenk's provided two delicious cakes for our wedding, a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and a chocolate peanut butter torte cake. Our guests raved about both!! The carrot cake with cream cheese was on display and it looked beautiful. I was going for a specific look... Read More and after meeting with Ashley and having some awesome samples, we came up with a great plan! The cake turned out to be exactly what I wanted with the topper and flowers placed perfectly. I've loved Schenk's cakes and cookies for as long as I can remember and am so happy that they could also provide the wonderful cakes for our wedding within our budget. Thank you Schenk's!

Gorgeous Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Andrea J

Carol and Ashley did a fabulous job with my daughter's wedding cake. It looked just like the picture we chose. It was absolutely stunning, covered from top to bottom with a cascade of gum paste orchids, ivy leaves and stephanotis vines. It was not only beautiful to look at, it... Read More was delicious. They also did wonderful butter cookie trays! We highly recommend their services.

Loved the cake!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Carly S

Everything about Schenk's is wonderful- Ashley and the rest of the staff were so accomadating and friendly...the cake was so delicious. We've used them several times and I've never had something I didn't like. Affordable too!

Schenks Bakery

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Jessica S

Wonderfully kind owner! Wonderful Presentation! My cake/cupcakes were beautiful! Flexible with your wants/needs. Delicious!!

Exactly what I wanted!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 kelly w

2 words...Canoli Filling!!! Their prices were reasonable and their cakes are outstanding!!

Yummy

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 Alycia L

The cake was beautiful and yummy!! We also had a dessert table with cookies, and they were all amazing.

Yellow & Teal Polka Dots with Big Yellow Boow.

Reviewed on 10/17/2010 Tamara J

My cake was so Beautiful. Everyone bragged about how great the taste was. Staff was very helpful. I will do business with them again. The only problem it was so good I only had one small slice left over.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Tiffany P

Schenk's made our cake EXACTLY the way we wanted it to look! We were so pleased with the look of the cake! The taste of the raspberry cake was to die for! They dropped the cake off at the reception hall and even set it all up so no one had to worry about it! Overall, they... Read More did an awesome job and i cant wait to purchase more cakes from them!

Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Jamie H

The cake was wonderful. They were very helpful with what to pick and they set it up very nice at the wedding. I would definately recommend them!

Review for Joel Shenk

Reviewed on 8/27/2007 Lynette L

It was DELICIOUS!

Review for Schenk's Pastry and Ice Cream Shoppe

Reviewed on 8/27/2007 Patti B

Easy to work with and delivered a beautiful and delicious cake.