Schneider's Florist

Springfield,Ohio and 30 miles outside of Springfield area.

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

633 N. Limestone St., Springfield, OH Springfield,Ohio and 30 miles outside of Springfield area. (937) 323-4634

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Courtney S

Schneider's Florist did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! The consultant Ashley was super easy to work with and really helped with giving visuals in order for me to really get a picture to see what my flowers would look like. They allowed me to make changes to my... Read More order as we became more clear about how we wanted the wedding to look and according to my budget. My wedding colors were plum and gold and they were able to help find other complimentary colors in order to make them look great. When the flowers were delivered that was the moment that everything started to become real. We loved them and would recommend them for anyone looking for wedding flowers in the Springfield area! Thank you so much!

Great Florist!

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 Hillary D

Fast, easy & convenient. Schneider's listened to what I wanted, created beautiful bouquets and delivered them to the church & the reception hall. I didn't have to do anything the day of the wedding except carry my gorgeous flowers! They cared about what we wanted!

Great Florist

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Jennie S

The wedding coordinator was so great to work with. She listened to my ideas and gave good suggestions on what worked best. Everything turned out exactly as I specified and was on time.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 4/18/2012 Abigail S

Did beautiful work! My bouquet especially was gorgeous, and better than I ever had pictured! Highly recommend this florist, if you call ask for Allison!

Flowers at their best!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2012 Christy C

Schneider's Florist really amazed me, the wedding party, and our guests with their phenomenal arrangements! I worked with Amy, who had also done my sister's wedding flowers, and she once again was amazing. I wanted a large variety of unusual flowers- Amy and Schneider's took on... Read More the challenge and exceeded my expectations! They found protea (King and Queen, in different colors), peonies (from a special supplier for March since it was not the usual time for peonies), and mulitple other flowers that I loved, all for reasonable prices. I can not tell you how fantastic everything looked!! Our wedding was not held in Springfield, so we had to pick up the flowers and take them with us to the venue in Galloway, but I would do it all over again to have Schneider's Florist create such beautiful arrangements. My family has used Schneider's for many years, and we will continue to do so.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 Jennifer M

We didn't use a lot of fresh flowers in our wedding but the flowers we did use were beautiful. It can be kind of stressful picking our bouquets especially because you won't see exactly what it looks like until your wedding day but Schneider's helped me find something perfect... Read More and it looked exactly how they described. They dropped everything off on-time. For us it was important to use as many local vendors as possible, so if you're getting married in Springfield, I would recommend using Schneider's!

Review for Schneider's Florist

Reviewed on 10/21/2008 \Jennifer K

I loved the topiaries on the tables and the ideas that she gave me. She understood what I wanted and gave me suggestions I loved.