We Are Storytellers

We are an award winning, internationally traveling Wedding Photography studio based in Golden, CO. We have been blessed to get to document celebrations of love all over the World. We know what it is like to find the love of your life, and we adore getting to celebrate that with our clients. We have a passion for photography, but our true passions are people and relationships – our cameras are simply the tool that we use to capture them.

Artistic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Golden, CO Colorado, Atlanta and Worldwide (720) 773-0270

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Laura G

Ashley and Graham are incredibly talented photographers. Not only do they capture the true essence of the day but they desire to get to know you as if they are becoming your new best friends. We felt that through the entire process and what better way than to catch those... Read More moments after you have let them enter into your lives to photograph one of the most important days of your lives. Ashley, thank you for getting every detail, every emotion and creating pieces of art that I am extremely excited to share with our friends/family that will last a lifetime. As someone with a critical eye for photographers, being one myself, I could not be happier with their work. Thanks for the amazing memories we have now to show in photo form. At the beginning your creative emotional work spoke to us and now we have our very own to show off. Thanks for everything! You provided not only gorgeous photos but walked us through this engagement process while getting to know us as friends. Keep loving people well while you photograph their big days!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Josh G

As a creative director at a big advertising agency, I’m continually searching for the best photographers to bring our campaigns to life. So when it came time to find a photographer for my wedding, the pressure was really on. Luckily a friend in Colorado just happened to live... Read More down the street from the Scobeys. And seconds after visiting their website I knew we’d found our photographers. The Scobeys are very talented. The way they use light, the way they play with composition, the way they get couples to let their guards down in order to capture truly intimate moments sets their work apart from other wedding photographers. There’s this sense of richness and drama to their images. They're cinematic. On top of all that Ashley and Graham are lovely people. They’re so fun and easy to work with. They love what they do, and it clearly shows in our photos. They captured so much amazingness on our special day that you could spend hours going through all the images. And we do. All the time. It’s impossible to pick a favorite one, and I’m definitely ok with that.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Allison A

We absolutely loved working with the Scobeys! They are incredibly talented, professional, and kind. They are also super organized and responsive before, during, and after the big day. The amount of love and joy they put into their work is evident from the first time you meet... Read More them. We could not recommend them more!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Lauren C

The Scobeys were absolutely amazing to work with! They made my husband and feel completely relaxed during the entire wedding, which was no easy feat since we were pretty nervous. Their aesthetic just completely speaks for itself. They have an amazing eye, and we were totally... Read More blown away with what we got back from them. They were also very speedy (we got our photos within weeks) which was very appreciated. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Dena F

The Scobeys are amazing photographers and people :) We especially loved the photos taken of the two of us before the ceremony. They put us at ease and made the whole experience really fun!! We HIGHLY recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Michael K

Working with The Scobeys was a dream. Graham captured every special moment on our wedding day. He was incredibly flexible even with last minute changes to the schedule. He is truly an artist. Even after an incredible day, he managed to surprise us by printing out a few photos... Read More for us to review. Working with The Scobeys was the best decision, other than marrying my wife. Thank you, Graham. You are incredible. We are so grateful for everything.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laura G

They Scobeys were INCREDIBLE- we can't recommend them highly enough. From our first skype call, I knew I wanted to work with this couple- they are so passionate about their work, and their couples! They were a joy to work with leading up to our day- they were SO patient with our... Read More millions of questions. The day of the wedding,Graham was such a calming presence- we loved having him with is all day. And the photos turned out BEAUTIFUL. They captured so many sweet, genuine moments- we are obsessed with them!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Chelsea P

Graham and Ashley were amazing from the start. I knew from the minute I looked over their website that I wanted them as our photographers. They presented themselves as really down to earth people who loved their family and loved photography and it was really a great first... Read More impression. After viewing their profiles and seeing that their work was great quality I decided to contact them for more information. My husband and I knew we wanted two photographers, but we were also on a budget. The Scobeys listened to what we had and were willing to work with us. They really took the time to get to know us as a couple. Graham met with my husband and myself as well as our two kids to really get a feel for who we were so he could tell our story the best way he could. We gave him the day of itinerary and he took anything we had to say and made sure it would be photographed. He and the second photographer were really great the day of the wedding. I knew we were in good hands. The night flew by so quickly and a few weeks later we were on the blog. They did an incredible job of telling our story. The pictures were so beautiful and I got to relive my wedding all over again. Not only do Graham and Ashley take amazing pictures, but they are so personable and easy to work with. I feel very lucky that they were our photographers and would happily recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Katy S

The Scobey's were awesome! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out amazing. Their quality and professionalism is what makes them stand out, very fun to work with! From the first day we met with them we knew it was the right choice! We looked at 5 different photographers but... Read More only met with Graham and knew instantly they were the right decision.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Madison A

The Scobeys are the most incredible photographers I could have asked for. From Day 1, they made sure we would be a good fit, listening to what my husband and I, and our families, were looking for, and finding out what was important to us. It was no surprise that we were a... Read More perfect match. Because Graham and Ashley are both wonderfully talented, but have different styles, they send a photographer who shoots like the Scobey who doesn't attend, with the one who does. The result is an album of artistic photographers which perfectly capture every moment of your special day, with a mix of both Graham and Ashley's styles. I began our consultation with Graham, and ultimately had Ashley shoot our wedding. She was professional, patient, kind, and on-the-ball, and I truly felt like she was a guest at our big day! She was instantly part of the family. Any time I look at the photos from our wedding, I instantly relive the most magical day of our lives, from candid group shots to intimate moments between the two of us. I cannot recommend this family enough; no one could have better captured this perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Morgan B

Wow, we could not have asked for a more creative, professional and genuine photographer to work with. Ashley and Graham are a super duo, who tackle the details and capture the big picture with kindness and consideration, all the while, you'll hardly even notice they're... Read More there...even though you'd rather they be sitting at your dinner table because they're just the type of people you want to be friends with! Highly recommend them! Our photos look like they could be in a magazine!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Zack S

It was such a pleasure to have Graham photograph the event! Contrary to our previous experiences with event photographers, Graham had a completely relaxing effect on us, which really enabled us to enjoy the day from start to finish. The polaroids waiting for us on the dinner... Read More table were a lovely touch. Monica's mom cried all over again when she saw them the next day. We are so pleased with the images from that day. Additionally, Graham and Ashley were great in terms of communication and logistics for the event. We highly recommend the Scobeys!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Nina H

The Scobey's were BY FAR my favorite wedding vendor!!! Not only did we get the most AMAZING photos right after our wedding, but they were such a pleasure to work with from the moment we met. I cannot say enough great things about them.... HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Amber M

Ashley and Graham were an absolute dream to work with. Their warmth and generosity radiates and it was evident that they truly love capturing couple’s love stories. From coordinating details, to the day-of, they made the entire planning process easy and pleasant. Their style of... Read More photography is exquisite, perfectly capturing the intimate details and spirit of our destination wedding. Graham was a joy to work with and seamlessly navigated the intricacies of our families. So much so, we are still hearing about how much our families loved him! The highlight of our night was receiving the small “sneak peak” Polaroid’s documenting special moments from the day. We are forever grateful and honored that the Scobey’s were apart of our amazing day.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kate S

We enjoyed working with Ashley and Graham from start to finish! They took AMAZING photos of our "destination" wedding at the Garden of the Gods Resort in Colorado Springs. True professionals, they captured the best moments of our special day.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Lisa B

We were SO lucky to find the Scobeys. Not only is their work absolutely stunning, they're an absolute joy to work with! Graham and Ashley are the sweetest people, and they made us feel at ease knowing we were in good hands. My husband and I didn't do an engagement session, and I... Read More was a little worried that without the practice, we were going to come off stiff and awkward in our photos. Ashley is a total pro and had tons of fun games up her sleeve that had us laughing up a storm. It didn't feel weird or posed at all, and our photos came out great - breezy, natural and not at all cheesy (aka, no prom poses in sight. Woo!). We are so indebted to them for capturing our day and for giving us the most beautiful keepsakes. We love you, Graham and Ashley!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Jason M

Not enough can be said about the Scobey's! They were fantastic from start to finish. Being a wedding photographer myself, I wouldn't have trusted my wedding photographs with anyone else. Our photographs will be cherished and loved for many years thanks to Ashley and Graham! I... Read More highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Lauren N

Ashley & Graham are exceptional. They are two of the most genuine people I have ever met and skilled beyond belief. From the first time we met Ashley and Graham we left our meeting feeling like... maybe they want new friends?!? haha. We loved them. Being in their presence makes... Read More you feel at ease and from our engagement shoot to our wedding day they make taking photos seem easy and fun but also provide direction (we need it!). Btw, who wouldn't love a photographer duo who leaves you with a hilarious photo booth picture - it was a hilarious AND perfect reminder of how fun of a night we all had. Ashley and Graham we wish we could hug you a million times (but that sounds kinda creepy) but we seriously think the world of you. We can't wait to see the pictures from our big day, we already know that they will be everything we wanted and more. We will forever be the fan's of this lovely family and all that they do. If you are looking for the winning team to capture all the little detailed moments of your day, the formal portraits and special moments in between then seriously look no further book this dynamic duo! You will be forever grateful.

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Erica B

Graham and Ashley Scobey photographed our wedding and they could not have been more incredible! They were extremely professional throughout the entire wedding planning process and on our wedding day. Our photos turned out amazing. They are all so beautiful and we could not be... Read More more excited or pleased with our experience! We highly recommend Scobey as a wedding photographer.

The Scobeys are the best!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Audrey B

I won't spend a lot of time talking about how beautiful Graham and Ashley's work is because you can check it out for yourself. Warning: you may spend hours looking at old blog posts and lose track of time. What I can share is that Graham and Ashley are wonderful to work... Read More with. They didn't just take pictures of us. They captured us. From our engagement session to our wedding, they made us comfortable. Having your picture taken in the middle of a bustling park can be awkward. But with Graham and Ashley we quickly forgot anyone else was there. We laughed and had fun and the pictures taken reflected our joy. We can't thank Graham and Ashley (and Sara) enough for our beautiful engagement and wedding photos. We will cherish them forever. Thank you for capturing our love.

Fabulous photography!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Staci H

The Scobeys are incredible to work with - professional, expedient, and they put us right at ease. They worked with everyone to bring out the best in our wedding party and family members - we cherish our photos. The album is beautiful! We did a first look before the ceremony,... Read More and never felt rushed - they were willing to visit multiple locations to get the scenery we desired. They chose perfect locations for our engagement shoot - we felt like they were old friends because our interactions were so comfortable. We highly recommend this couple!

Scobey is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Jennie S

I had the most unbelievable experience working with Scobey photography. They took beautiful photographs, they were extremely attentive without being too aggressive, and they were an overall pleasure with work with.

Incredible!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Stephanie S

The scobeys feel like friends! They made me feel like we were on the same team and wanted to make sure they were the right fit for ME and me for THEM. I would recommend without hesitation.

Most amazing photographers WITH the biggest hearts!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Morgan S

Graham and Ashley photographed my wedding and from our first "Skype date" I knew I wouldn't have it any other way! They are the best couple and make every part about talking with them and working with them so easy. They are hilarious and work so well together! Not everyone can... Read More pull off that husband/wife combo, but trust me THEY CAN! There is a reason they have won so many awards...they are SUPER STARS! They love what they do and it shows in their work! We have gorgeous pictures from our engagement session and wedding day. Ashley was also incredibly tolerant of my mother who demanded 20 random pictures with her friends *bless Ashley for that* Every time I look back at my pictures I am filled with the emotion, joy and laughter of that day and am so grateful Scobey was there to capture it! Thank you again Ashley and Graham, ya'll are incredible!

The Scobeys are a delight

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Saira A

Oh the Scobeys... What good things to say that haven't already been said? Their work speaks for itself- we were thrilled with the photographs, and the turnaround time was excellent. But the icing on the cake is that they are an absolute pleasure to work with. They were our... Read More one vendor who we never-- and I mean never -- had to worry about. The Scobeys and their administrative team were on the ball throughout the entire process, which is such a RELIEF when you are juggling a hundred other items on the wedding to-do list. They contacted us about scheduling appointments, they contacted us with a questionnaire about wedding day logistics, and they were always easy to get in touch with on the occasions when we contacted them for something. No chasing them down, no wondering where they disappeared to after the contract had been signed, no wondering if they would deliver on their promises. I can't begin to explain how much I appreciated their professionalism during a time when working with some other vendors felt like herding cats. The Scobeys love what they do, and it shows through their work and through their interaction with their clients. They are a delight to work with, and we recommend them unconditionally.

Ashley + Graham

Ashley and Graham held hands for the first time when they were twelve. He had a blonde bowl cut and she was wearing argyle kneehighs. Eighteen years later, they still like holding hands, but they've left the bad hair and tall socks behind. They are the husband and wife team behind Scobey Photography. They've been recognized as Rising Stars of Wedding Photography by Rangefinder magazine, and their work has received awards such as Junebug's Best of the Best, PDN Top Knots, and Showit's Image of the Year. More importantly though, they love traveling and tickle fights with their two adorable kids.