Trust a professional with your TIMELESS moments.

Every bride is unique and has different needs and desires for her SPECIAL Wedding day which is why I don't have a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to your wedding. I would be honored at the opportunity to connect with you, find out what you truly are looking for and then exceed your every expectation!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1512 Arbor Town Cir, Arlington, TX DALLAS & WORLDWIDE (214) 616-6407

Scott is wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Elizabeth S

My husband and I booked Scott for our engagement session and wedding in 2013, and absolutely loved working with him! He was very professional, congenial, and willing to work with any suggestions we had. Our engagement photos were taken at the Arboretum and turned out just... Read More lovely. Our wedding/reception photos are wonderful and we will actually beusing one of the shots for this year's Christmas card. Overall, Scott was a joy to work with and I would enthusiastically reccommend him to anyone I know who is in need of a photographer!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Meghan O

After scouring the Internet for photographers that we wouldn't have to take a loan out to afford, I finally found Scott. His prices were very reasonable and his pictures were gorgeous! after we met, we decided that Scott was going to be our photographer for engagement and... Read More wedding and we couldn't be more happy! He was so accommodating (we had to reschedule engagements multiple time because of weather) and made the process of taking pictures so easy and natural! Our pictures for both turned out great! Would highly recommend Scott if you're looking for an amazing photographer that won't take your entire budget.

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Heather L

Scott was an absolute pleasure to work with. I first met with Scott a month after I got engaged. Scott was very nice, and talked with us for hours about his work and what he offered. We knew after meeting with Scott that we really wanted him to capture our big day. Scott did my... Read More bridals, and absolutely blew me away!! He was very calm during the sessions, and let me have some input and actually listened to it! My bridals came out beautiful, and I was really pleased.. I knew my wedding day pictures would be just as amazing, and oh boy they were!!! The day of the wedding Scott was calm, and was always on top of everything. He listed to me, and never got frustrated with me.. Our wedding day pictures are amazing, and I would absolutely recommend Scott again and again.. I will definitely be using him in the future!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Suzie B

We could not be more proud and pleased with our wedding and engagement photos. Scott is an amazing photographer and really knows how to capture the moment. Our friends and family continuously tell us how beautiful our photos are, and sometimes I can’t even believe they are ours!... Read More He took time to meet us and got to know our personalities beforehand. In our opinion, his pricing is fair and timeliness is on point. He is really great to work with and communicates via text, e-mail and/or phone; whichever is preferred. I never had an issue getting in touch with Scott. I was very thankful he helped me plan out the "day of" timeline and wanted to know who the immediate family was so that he could make sure he captured a couple additional photos of them. We highly recommend Scott!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Rasheda S

Scott was so wonderful! He worked with my husband and I on a schedule that fit our needs. He stayed in contact with us throughout the entire process building rapport. On our wedding day, Scott showed up early and was very efficient, effective and easy to work with. He was very... Read More detailed orientated and made the process of taking pictures fun (even in the cold and RAIN)!I would highly recommend him and we look forward to creating many more photographic moments with him.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Marcel D

Scott was awesome! We had to reschedule our engagement photos last minute because of a bridal meltdown and Scott was more than accommodating, we quickly set up a new time and the pictures turned out fabulous. For the wedding Scott showed up dressed to the nine's and ready to... Read More work! We got our sneak peak and love every one of them! It hasn't been long since the wedding so we haven't seen our full set of pictures but I know they're going to be great! I can't recommend Scott enough for pictures of your big day.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Laci B

Scott is incredible! He is an extremely talented photographer, his work is timely, and he is just super outgoing and fun to work with! He was great about being flexible but also keeping us on schedule so we weren't late to the reception. He did my bridal portraits and the day of... Read More photos, and I couldn't be happier with his work! Highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Alyssa D

My fiancé and I used Scott for our engagement pictures. He was a pleasure to work with! He kept us relaxed and having fun which translated into some great candid photos. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Allie P

Scott was so great to work with! From the moment we spoke with him, he took an interest in us and made every effort to further get to know us in preparation for the big day! Having worked in the industry, I can truly say that he is easy to work with and great at helping you get... Read More the most out of your wedding photos and planning that process. Scott is professional, attentive and responsive and having him on your team will make your special day that much better!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Meagan S

Scott did a phenomenal job from beginning to end as our wedding photographer. The pre-wedding process was very detailed and organized. We felt as if Scott was passionate about what he does and genuinely cared about our feelings with his work. The presentation of our photos was... Read More amazing. We wold choose Scott as our Photogapher again without hesitation. He's the best and that's an unbiased opinion!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Laura B

Scott is amazing! He kept in touch with us all the way up to the wedding, making sure we had everything we needed. Even suggesting additional vendors. He was professional and made us feel comfortable. The pictures turned out AMAZING. He is a true gentleman and honestly we... Read More couldn't be happier with our pick to be our wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Scott was fantastic! Not only was he very professional and talented, but he was also so nice and funny! made our wedding day that much more fun and relaxed. The pictures turned out great, thanks Scott! I highly recommend Mr. Aleman!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Madison R

I cannot rave enough about what an incredible job Scott Aleman did photographing my fiancé and me. He captured us sharing moments with one another. Our pictures look so natural and portray our love for one another perfectly!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Shelby M

Scott is so amazing, every picture came out beautifully. He is easy to work with and knows exactly what you will want for your big day. My husband and I would refer him to anyone. We love his work!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Taryn F

Scott was so great to work with at our wedding! He is very friendly and professional. We were behind schedule and rushing around before the ceremony and Scott went with the flow and was able to help get all of our photos taken efficiently. He had amazing ideas for pictures and... Read More was open to any ideas we had as well. We can't wait to get our pictures.

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Zach W

So incredibly thankful to have found Scott! I almost booked with another wedding photographer who I wasn't completely sold on, but decided to do one final search when I came across this guy! He helped my fiancé and I feel comfortable taking engagement photos (we had never taken... Read More professional pictures together before), and my bridals were stunning. He captured every special moment on the wedding day, too :) The package I booked came with a beautiful album that scott put together and had shipped to me, which was great! Also, his booking prices worked perfectly in my budget, and were much more reasonable than some of the surrounding competition. Easy to contact, laid back but professional. You'll be so glad to add him to your vendor list!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

Scott was great! We picked him as our photographer solely on his portfolio not considering his compatibility of personality. We are a family of artists and these photos had to be up to par. Not only were the pictures above and beyond, but he was also so easy to work with. He was... Read More easy going about my crazy demands and lack of patience. He managed to wrangle two HUGE families with minimal hiccups and he did it all with a smile. I highly recommend him for anyone needing professional pictures of any kind.

Scott is AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Sammi W

Scott is awesome y'all. He traveled to Austin for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and then our wedding. Not only is he super friendly, accommodating, and talented at what he does, he is incredibly affordable for the quality of work he produces. He made us feel very... Read More comfortable with all the posed shots, and wasn't intrusive at all for the candid ones. The turn around for our engagement photos was two weeks, it only took him about 2 days to get my (unedited) bridal portraits so I could get one printed for the wedding, and then the turn around for our wedding was about 5 weeks. If I had to give one critique, it would have been to get a few more shots with a wider angle lens. The lens he used was beautiful for most of the portraits, but there were a couple times when I felt like more of the shot should have been in focus. However, we got so many amazing shots from our wedding, I really can't complain. I've had so many family members say to me "These are really amazing photos! Wow!!" We can't recommend him enough. If you're looking for someone to capture your big day, pick Scott!

Wonderful photographer

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Caitlin C

Scott is a wonderful photographer! He gave great direction to make the picture taking process easy but also sincerely listened to our thoughts and opinions. He is always readily available to answer any questions. We had a great time getting to know him and our pictures turned... Read More out absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Scott Aleman Photography to anyone and everyone. Thanks so much, Scott!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Sara Y

I am absolutely pleased with the whole experience with Scott. He is very personable, easy to reach, and produces quality work! I would definitely recommend Scott to any future brides who is looking for a flexible and fun photographer. I can't wait to see how they come out in... Read More print!

Fantastic photographer!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015

Scott was recommended to me and when he showed up, we hadn't previously met. From the beginning he was easy to work with and really knowledgeable about his services. He put me at ease so I wasn't as nervous getting my picture taken - which, of course, helped the pictures turn... Read More out much better. He was very complete and we got several shots/angles to choose from. I would recommend him 5/5!

Fantastic Experience

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Erika G

Scott's work is phenomenal, that's the main reason why I chose him. He has such an amazing eye for beautiful backgrounds and poses. My fiancée and I felt so comfortable working with him. Throughout our engagement session, Scott guided us and was able to capture incredible... Read More moments. He planned the entire session based on my expectations and even provided suggestions on attire. Scott is extremely professional and is very down to earth. Super sweet and easy going. He has such a passion for his photography and even more for providing breathtaking pictures for his clients. I strongly recommend him.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Hannah M

I was all excited to work with Scott for an engagement session for my fiancé and I, but last minute he called it off due to the "weather," which was a 30% chance of rain in the afternoon, which never came. I was very disappointed with his decision as I feel that there could have... Read More been backup plans and ways to go around a slightly rainy day, as I do not require a perfectly sunny day for my photos (I am fine with clouds and you can great pictures with a cloudy day!). But things happen, so let's say we give him the benefit of doubt. I emailed him back right away as to figure out a date to reschedule, so that I can take off work and set up appointments, etc., and I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK. This was mid-November, so I simply expected more from him. So please be wary as I would no longer recommend him.

2015-11-27T21:14:33 Response from the vendor

I am so very sorry to hear your experience with us did not meet your expectations.  As with all our clients, I hope you know that we strive to provide the best service possible and will do everything in our power to accommodate and service... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/20/2015

Scott was absolutely wonderful to work with! We did our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos with him. He directed us very well in the way we should pose, & gave us a variety of different looks! The turn around for both the engagement photos & wedding photos was... Read More approx. 3 weeks. It was perfect. He was fast, yet fantastic! We got all of the things we wanted!

Nothing less than amazing!

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Katelyn a

Me and my fiancé used Scott for engagement photos. We have dating nearly 10 years and have never taken professional photographs. Going into it we were both a little nervous, but Scott quickly made us feel comfortable with him and we were laughing through the whole session. Scott... Read More was truly a genuine and amazing guy!

Scott Aleman

Thanks for stopping by! I would describe myself as a very passionate, engaging and enthusiastic person who loves documenting special moments and times in your life. My photography journey began a few years ago on a family trip to Hawaii starting out with a basic camera. From then, my passion for imagery and art increased and never stopped. Today, I have found my calling and passion and that is journalistic Wedding Photography. In my spare time (which is rare!), I enjoys music, playing the drums and sports! Guilty pleasures? Netflix and anything mint chocolate chip flavored.