Scott Hussey Photography

Keene, NH (all of New England)

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

310 Marlboro St, Keene, NH Keene, NH (all of New England) (603) 762-1013

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Larisa O

Scott was amazing! He played so many roles, was an immense help at the rehearsal and kept everyone on schedule. He is very upfront with you about what you can and cannot do with the photos. His contract is clear and concise. He is very professional and fun to be around, which... Read More made it easy to be ourselves and forget he was around. I can't say enough great things about Scott!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Eliza M

Scott was so helpful through the whole process. From the first meeting he was a great resource through the planning process, especially figuring out the timing and order of things. He was available to meet multiple times both in his studio, at the venue, and during our... Read More rehearsal dinner. His planning and extra time before the wedding paid off as he got the most amazing sunset photos. We are so happy with all of our photos and our overall experience.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Robert B

Scott was an amazing photographer. My wife and I lucked into him randomly through a pop up ad and we couldn't be happier with our luck. Scott did amazing work and charged a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has the need for an intelligent,... Read More friendly, and extremely talented photographer.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Tiffany S

Scott was an outstanding photographer. We didn't even notice him at the ceremony, even though he got some amazing pictures, he whipped the families and wedding party into shape, so that we were done with photos 20 minutes early, and then was great at the reception, and really... Read More captured the spirit and fun of the whole event. I have loved the pictures that I've seen, and the turnaround time was amazing. We were on our honeymoon, and got to see our whole wedding when he let us know the pictures were done. I would 100% recommend Scott, and have already given his cards to some friends. This is the only person I would trust to capture our wedding.

2015-11-03T14:27:16 Response from the vendor