Your found your soul mate! Now for your Event!

My passion is photographing your special day. I will cover every angle -- traditional portraits, family and friends, subtle candids of you and your new husband embracing it all -- capturing the event in a unique way you will treasure for years. **Call me today for a special Knot rate!

Classic, Documentary, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

8042 E. Fairmount Dr , Denver, CO

Great Photos, Great Personality!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

We had a wonderful experience with Scott. From the very beginning he was responsive via e-mail and available by phone. We got to meet with him personally to go over details before hiring him on, it really helped to see if we would mesh well. My husband and him hit it off right away and that's when I knew that Scott would be our photographer. He's funny and outgoing, he made the whole wedding party laugh and have a great time. My husband who dislikes getting his photo taken said that being photographer together by Scott was his favorite part of the whole wedding, that really tells you something there! Scott really knows how to capture the moment and make everything look stunning, he has a great eye for detail. The end result are amazing photos that we will cherish forever! We plan to hire him again, this time for family photos :)

GREAT Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Allison F

Scott was a great photographer to work with. He captured great engagement photos that helped our vision become a reality. His unique eye created for great wedding photos as well. We are thrilled with what Scott has done for us. Scott is very professional and surrounds himself with other professionals to make a stress free wedding day for all. He is a great communicator who does everything possible to put his bride and grooms at ease. Thank you for capturing this special time in our lives!

Great Outdoor Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013

Jarad and I had great experience with Scott. I greatly appreciated Scott's light, fun personality. He had a way to make us relax while taking pictures and worked extremely hard. When we got out pictures back it was amazing how many different angles he got of our ceremony and our reception. In addition, Scott fit in with the personality of our wedding. We were married in Fraser, Colorado and had an outdoor wedding. He dressed the part! Lastly, we did not have a wedding coordinator and he assisted with making the event run smooth and was extremely timely getting our pictures back to us. If you are looking for an outdoor photographer Scott has it figured out and the price is right!

Excellent Experience.

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

Scott was fantastic from start to finish. Not only was he a pleasure to work with, but he was so organized and professional. He has a great eye and gave us some wonderful memories of our wedding. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. He also made working with her very easy, which is much needed when planning a wedding! He even did a wonderful job making do with finding a place to take the group photographs, as our venue didn't offer much, and I have to admit I was no help when it came to that. I am so thankful that he not only pulled it all off, but was so very nice, easy to work with, organized to boot, and delivered gorgeous photographs. I highly recommend him!

Awesome photographer

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Phuong T

Scott was very accommodating and professional. We had a rather laid back wedding with just family members, which honestly didn't provide a lot of "materials" for any photorgraphers to work with. However, that didn't prevent Scott from capturing some beautiful moments and details from our wedding day. The photos came out great! He was also very friendly and energetic. He successfully made my husband's grandfather, who never laughs when having his pictures taken, to smile and laugh in several of his photos! I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Easy to work with & beautiful photos

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Rachel G

Scott was absolutely excellent. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone asking. He was one of the best decisions I made in the process of selecting my vendors. He was always punctual to all of our meetings, easy to work with. He meshed well with my entire family and guests. Everyone enjoyed having him around and the photos that we got because of that relationship were awesome! He has a great eye and I'm so impressed by some of the shots he got! Can't thank him enough for being so wonderful.

Professional, accommodating and talented!

Reviewed on 1/10/2013 Yvie O

Scott did an amazing job photographing our wedding on 12/15/12! Our original photographer bailed on us about 8 months out and I came across Scott Quinn Photography online, among many others. Scott was extremely flexible and accommodating to my situation! Once we met I felt like we clicked right away and I felt super comfortable with him. Scott was such a calming presence on the wedding day and was great at keeping us on schedule, making sure that I ate during pictures, etc. After the wedding, he sent us some highlight pictures within a week and they were absolutely amazing. The rest of his edits were emailed within 2 weeks after that (the disk mailed a few days later) and we were extremely happy with how our wedding pictures came out. Scott has an amazing way of capturing the essence of a moment without it being contrived. He also did a beautiful job catching all the little reception details that I worked so hard on. I would absolutely recommend him again!

Best Photographer ever!

Reviewed on 9/01/2012 Winnie G

Scott Quinn is fabulous! He was a joy to work with and we will use him again and recommend him to everyone! Scott was professional, diligent in his attention to detail, always available for clarification via email or phone, and very comfortable to be around. Best of all, he listened to us! We had a very tight timeframe in which he could capture the pictures and we were specific in the type of pictures we wanted. We got everything we asked for! On the day of our wedding, Scott managed to be everywhere and always available when we needed a picture taken, but you never noticed he was around. He did not make himself the center of attention but circulated among the guests in a casual and unassuming way. We have gotten so many comments similar to this one, “I didn’t even know he was taking my picture! When did he do that? I never even knew you had a photographer!” The quality of Scott’s pictures are fantastic! We love every single one! He even surprised us by pulling out his old polaroid camera and snapping some wonderful black and white pictures that are actually our favorites. We whole heartedly recommend Scott Quinn as a fantastic photographer for your next event!

Nice photos for a decent price

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Barbara K

Scott is a very fun photographer to work with. On the day of our wedding everyone felt very comfortable having him around and was able to be themselves very easily. His flexibility throughout the event and ability to accommodate requests of us and our parents during the reception was great. We got a lot of really nice shots - especially candids that captured the atmosphere and overall joy of the day. He is not your average stuffy photographer, but is a fun guy who finds everybody's natural smile. Where we felt he lacked a little was in the attention to detail in so far as we were not provided with an official contract or a photo release form until we specifically asked for it. While we sent over a shot list of still life's we wanted photos of as well as important family groupings, on the day of he asked us if there were any particular photos we were hoping for which seemed like he was not referring to the pre-written shot list which resulted in missing some key photos we were hoping for. We also struggled with a lack of clear answers to some of our questions regarding timing in the planning phase. This made it difficult to understand how much time we needed to work into the schedule of the day for photography. Despite this scattered communication, Scott worked efficiently within the time we had allotted and we ended up with some really nice photos. Overall, Scott is a phenomenal photographer and you will get a lot of bang for your buck. We would recommend Scott as long as you are willing to work on getting clear answers and setting concrete expectations to ensure you capture everything you were hoping for.

LOVE my photos!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 carol c

I'm so glad we chose Scott to be our photographer. He was exactly what we wanted on our wedding day -- present enough to capture all of the best moments, but never felt like he was in the way. Our guests commented on how unobtrusive and friendly he was. Best of all, his photos are gorgeous. He's artistic and has an amazing eye. We can't stop looking at our beautiful pictures!

TO Scott Quinn Photography