YOUR LOVE STORY BEGINS HERE.

A wedding is usually the couple's first true partnership. It is an event filled with emotion, love, family and significant details that have been incorporated with so much thought. Family's are joined as one, a couple becomes lifelong lovers, and as all my brides and grooms pronounce at the end of the night, 'that went so fast - can we live it again? Documenting weddings is where my true passion lies as a photographer. I love that I am able to share in the most special time of my clients' lives and memorialize every moment through beautiful photographs.As a wedding photographer I believe that it is my job to make sure when your wedding is over and you ask, 'can we live it again?' you are able to. I want you to relive every detail, every moment, and every emotion.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Tucson and Beyond (520) 730-4442

The BEST photographer EVER

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

We were completely enthralled and brought to tears by our wedding photos. Scott and his wife did an absolutely gorgeous and one of a kind job on our wedding. He was incredible. He took shots of EVERYTHING- the horses, the rings, every single detail, candid shots- I cried when I... Read More saw my photos. He has outstanding energy, passion, talent and desire to deliver. We would not have chosen anyone else for the world. Thank you for making our day memorable, fun and so wonderfully amazing. We love Scott Rice! ~Jennie and Matthew from Tucson, Arizona

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Eunice B

Scott was so much fun to work with. From the initial consultation, to our engagement shoot, and throughout our wedding day, he brought so much excitement and energy that he made our experience so memorable. He's extremely talented and his final shots are timeless - we will... Read More treasure his photography for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Brandi D

Where to start? Scott was awesome from the engagement shoot right until the end. Our pictures are amazing, I could not be happier. He was so easy to work with and comfortable to be around. We all felt so at ease while he photographed us and nothing was forced or uncomfortably... Read More staged. He will do whatever it takes to get the shot he imagines and his eye is on point. We will use him again and again and if you are smart, you will too! Thanks Scott!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jessica D

Scott worked so hard on my wedding day to get all the photos that I requested and more. I have yet to see all the photos but if the sneak previews are any indication they will be amazing! He has a great eye for detail and an artistic flair.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Stephanie S

Scott and his wife, Christina, are awesome photographers! One of my favorite vendors that I worked with. We sent Scott a message when we first got engaged. He met us for coffee a few days later and showed us several weddings he had done. He is such a talented photographer! Of... Read More course, we booked him right away!! He is very easy to work with. He took us to Catalina State Park for our engagement photo shoot and would do absolutely anything to get the perfect shot! He also came to our rehearsal dinner. He is so dedicated to his work and absolutely loves what he does. He makes you feel comfortable. He works flawlessly with his wife and second shooter Christina. He is so high energy and runs laps around everyone at the wedding to make sure he is capturing every moment. The picture were absolutely beautiful. He made sure to meet with us to go over a wedding checklist before- to make sure he captured all of the our most important moments. The photo booth he set up was also a big hit at our wedding. Scott is willing to go above and beyond. We would recommend him to all brides!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Audrey S

I highly recommend Scott Rice Photography! Scott provided enormous value for our investment. Engagement: Our wedding package was complete with a unique engagement shoot, which gave us the chance to feel like celebrities in our local downtown as Scott snapped away, placing us... Read More perfectly in front of naturally gorgeous backdrops. Pre-wedding: Prior to our wedding day, Scott sent out a wedding checklist so we could brainstorm exactly the groups and shots we wanted on our wedding day. While we trusted his eye to capture the magic of the day, this is a nice touch for brides who want control over all the details. Wedding day: Getting ready, I had nothing prepared for pre-arranged Pinterest-type shots, but Scott quickly set up my bouquet, shoes and other details to grab some magazine-worthy detail snaps. At the chapel, Scott and team made all the guests feel special while managing to stay behind the scenes at an outdoor event! Artistry: The main reason I chose Scott and recommend him is his unsurpassable work with natural lighting. All of our photos capture the brilliance of the desert sun and beauty of nature, with the dreamy juxtaposition of fancy people blending perfectly into the sandy scenery. Scott is a down to earth artist, professional and awesome to work with. Check him out!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Arjana H

It is difficult to even write a review on Scott as I truly feel words can not express the sheer joy and gratitude we feel regarding our photos! I did A LOT of research on my vendors, what kept me coming back to Scott was that his images are so real,warm and inviting that we... Read More could tell everyone's story just by looking through his collections. We truly wanted someone who would enhance our love story through photos and not "stage" it...every one of his images is different. There is not a "signature" image or pose and that is what we LOVE because each wedding is so different and that is what's beautiful about looking through other photos he has taken. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, Scott blew not only us away but everyone who saw our photos. We knew that we had wonderful photographers when the hardest part of this entire process was choosing which images to frame on our walls as they were all SO AMAZING! Both Scott and Christina made us feel so comfortable the entire day, they were never in the way and seemed to capture every small and large magical moment. We truly felt as though they were just part of our family who were there to celebrate us! If I could give brides any advice it would be: HIRE HIM!!!! :-) Thank you both for capturing our special day in a way in which we are able to relieve every single moment daily just by flipping through our photo album!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren T

Scott is very friendly and did his best to get us amazing pictures, not to mention the photo booth pictures were a hit at our wedding! Our pictures are so beautiful. Tucson Bride and Groom magazine put a couple of our wedding photos in the magazine thanks to Scott and his... Read More awesome photography!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Tiffany S

Scott did a fabulous job on our engagement and wedding pictures. When my husband and I first met him we immediately knew he was the man for the job. We felt like we had known him for years. We liked that he grew up in Tucson and has a good feel for the town. He'll do anything to... Read More get the perfect shot. He was climbing over boulders during our engagement session out at gate pass. He took an insane amount of pictures the day of my wedding, starting with me getting ready then through the rest of the day. We even got some incredible night shots. After editing I received about 750 pictures. I've had friends that had half the amount of pictures and the photographer was only there for a few hours. Scott is dedicated to making your day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Felicia C

Scott was the perfect choice for our photographer. From the beginning, it was easy to communicate with him. He made sure he understood what we envisioned and by far exceeded those expectations. He's quick to rearrange furniture or walk through a bush to get the best shot. His... Read More wife is also amazing. She captured amazing pictures before I put my dress on and even helped carry my dress so we could walk through the desert. We will definitely hire Scott again for family pictures.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Amanda M

Scott is one of the most hardworking individuals I have ever met. He was extremely easy to work with and captured literally hundreds of amazing shots at various angles. My husband and I could not have been happier with his work not to mention his fun personality. He puts his... Read More heart in to his work and you can see it in every clock of his camera. Thanks for documenting our special day...even through the monsoon!!

Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Alanna V

Scott Rice Photography is incredible! Scott is very professional, sincere and totally engaged in your wedding day to be sure all the best moments are captured! I without a doubt will recommend him to all my friends for any photography needs!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Shannon Q

Scott was incredible to work with, made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. Scott goes the extra distance to get the perfect picture. We are extremely happy with our pictures!

Beautiful Colorado Wedding

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Rita

My husband and I got married on August 1st in Breckenridge, Colorado. We had the privilege of having Scott Rice do our engagement pictures and were so happy with them there was no question about who we'd have capture our wedding day. Since this was a destination wedding Scott... Read More decided to do not only do our wedding, but also the rehearsal dinner too. He has such a great personality that he can make any group/person/couple very comfortable which translates into fun, natural, and candid looking photos. He did his research and scouted great photo spots days before so when the big day came there was no wandering around trying to find a good spot. I really appreciated that he set up a photo booth for us as well which completely added even more value to his services.

Scott is a joy to work with!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Kristal C

Scott is so full of energy and enthusiasm. My husband and I had Scott shoot our engagement and wedding photos. Both sessions were incredible. Scott prove she could seamlessly transition from staged shots to candid moments. We are so thrilled with our finished product as well! We... Read More highly recommend Scott as he is extremely talented, open, full of energy, and a great person to trust with your special moments. Thank you Scott. -AnK

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Amanda E

Scott Rice Photography covered our wedding day and was there with us before it started to very late into the night! He and his wife came early and took pictures of us both getting ready with our friends and family. They were very friendly and snapped tons of pictures! We got... Read More married at Tohono Chul and the flowers were all in bloom. Scott managed to capture our wedding ceremony, the dancing/partying and the beauty of the desert gardens! The pictures really do tell the story of the flow of our day and we are very happy with the collection of pictures we have from our wedding. Thank you so much Scott!

So Much Fun!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2015

Scott is an incredible photographer!!! My Fiance and I just got our engagement pictures done with him and I could not be happier with our pictures! He is so outgoing and friendly which made us feel comfortable from the beginning. It was an overall wonderful experience and I... Read More would 100% recommend him!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Olivia K

Fantastic photographer. Enthusiastic and a pleasure to work with, and will do whatever it takes to get the best shots. We have used him for family photos before, and always love his work. Has great experience and perspective for taking photos, and it shows in the final product.... Read More I'd recommend him to anyone, I don't think you can get a better photographer for anywhere near his price.

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 1/10/2015

Scott Rice was an essential part of our special day. He took amazing photos, giving us beautiful memories! He was active in getting the best shots. He is known for coming up with brilliant ideas spontaneously and making them happen creatively. For example, he came up with the... Read More idea of taking engagement photos on a boat and we were able to find a beautiful yacht and get some beautiful shots by the ocean. He also took wonderful action shots of the wedding party, utilizing the lovely beauty of San Diego. I would recommend Scott Rice Photography to any bride. He makes you feel comfortable, which allows for natural and unique photographs to be captured.

Scott Rice

Scott Rice photography is here to capture your big day, the real moments as they happen as well as beautiful bridal portraits that you have to look back on for years to come. Scott is a lover of the outdoors and light attempting to capture as much beautiful natural light as possible to make your wedding photos real, romantic and a memory that makes you smile and cry all at once. Scott is fun, with great energy that puts everyone at ease on wedding day.