Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Central Mississippi (601) 540-6467

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jennifer M

Loved meeting and working with Scott. Adam was the DJ for our wedding, and he turned our reception into the dance party of a lifetime! I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to let loose and have a great time at their reception!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Ayla M

Professional, Engaging and fun!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Coral E

Scott was great to work with. He's very knowledgeable about the flow of a wedding and the reception and can help a do-it-yourself bride with how things should go. Based on a short list of songs I knew our guests would like, Scott was able to add to that and keep people dancing... Read More the whole night (nothing worse than an empty dance floor!)

Absolute confidence

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Keri W

I chose Scott Steele Music for my reception, because above all else, Scott made me extremely confident in his ability to get the crowd up and moving. He is fun and outgoing and was made to be a DJ.

Scott Steele

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Annie T

I loved everything about my DJ experience with Scott Steele. He met with us a month before the wedding and the DJ truly created the atmosphere that we wanted for the wedding service and the reception. I felt like he was easy going and ready to make changes when we needed them.... Read More Overall it was a great experience and I would use them again if I needed a DJ for an event in the Jackson area. They were worth every cent and more!

Great Professional DJ

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 ROBIN C

Scott did my ceremony and reception. He was amazing for the reception! Kept everybody dancing, added his own comedy, took requests, etc.. My only complaint is for the ceremony he didn't play the song that I wanted for the bridal party entrance. It was still a pretty song,... Read More but not what I asked for. He came prepared for two different locations and dressed very professionally. I too had all my communication via email and I never had difficulties with him responding. I would definitely recommend him as a DJ

Any and Everything you could ask for in a DJ

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 Melissa S

Scott is a Saint. He is the best DJ. He will get to know you and personnalize your reception. He played all kinds of music by request and was right on target for every event. SCOTT IS AWESOME!!!!!

DJ and MC for reception

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Rebekah E

The reception went OK. But everyday leading up to the reception was a complete headache trying to communicate with Scott. Let me say, all our contact was through email so it was all documented!! At our first meeting he showed up an hour early and called me to find out why we... Read More were "late" even though he was the one that picked the meeting time and place. I would ask him 2 or 3 questions in an email and when he responded, I would be lucky if he answered one of the questions. We specifically told him we only wanted a father/daughter dance and he added a mother/son dance in the reception. He did not play the song we requested for our entrance. He lost track of time and if our photographer hadnt asked him to announce the cutting of the cakes and the flower toss, we would have run out of time and would have had to skip those things. We had to ask someone to go tell him that it was time for us to leave. I feel like he was a decent DJ at the reception if he would have just paid attention to detail and actually read through his hand written notes he took at our meeting and our emails.