Scout Pro Productions, LLC.

(1)

River Ridge, LA

“Affordable Professionalism you can depend on!”

SPP for short is a videography production company, offering videography services for a wide array of niches including Weddings, which are our bread & butter! SPP is committed to providing its clients with affordable & professional services that will meet or exceed customer satisfaction.

$$$

8720 Steamboat Lane, River Ridge, LA

Scout Pro Captures Those "Endearing" Moments!

11/13/2010 Krista D

Scout Pro was an absolute pleasure to work with! Scott Owens is so kind, sincere, and professional and he did a fabulous job with our wedding videography. We honestly didn't even know he was there on the wedding day, as he is not at all intrusive but instead allows you and your guests to enjoy the day without feeling like you are on video. Scott captured the most endearing parts of our wedding day, parts that we didn't even remember happened. I didn't cry the day of our wedding, but I cried when I watched the video. From the beginning of the video, where Scott used our baby pictures, to the traditional New Orleans second line at the end of our video, we were pleased! I know often times people see wedding videography as a luxury "add-on" but I would say it is absolutely essential! Your wedding day goes by SO fast, and it is nice to have a documented video to really remember the whole feeling of the day. I really could go on and on, because I cannot recommend Scout Pro enough. Your money is well spent and you will NOT be disappointed!

Send Email

TO Scout Pro Productions, LLC.

Personal Info