Scribbled Moments Photography \\ BEST OF 2017 WINNER!!!

WE SERVE ALL OF FLORIDA WITH **NO** TRAVEL FEES AT ALL!!!!!

Capturing Love Stories!

TO CONTACT: WWW.SCRIBBLEDMOMENTSPHOTOGRAPHY.COM/CONTACT/ Scribbled Moments Photography is a well respected, published Wedding Photography team based in West Palm Beach, Florida (serving all of South & Central Florida). Our storefront is located right in the heart of Downtown Palm Beach on the iconic Clematis Street. Olga is the Owner of Scribbled Moments Photography. Her clients love her photography style, her sweet personality, and her personal attention on their Wedding Day. Her trademark images are modern, vibrant, & crisp. Her calendar books quickly due to her affordable pricing & high quality standards. She makes fine-art wedding photography affordable for all couples! TO CONTACT: WWW.SCRIBBLEDMOMENTSPHOTOGRAPHY.COM/CONTACT/

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

319 Clematis Street, Suite 210, West Palm Beach, FL WE SERVE ALL OF FLORIDA WITH **NO** TRAVEL FEES AT ALL!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

Booking Scribbled Moments was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. First of all, Olga is a consummate professional who takes pride in her work...and it shows! From our first meeting with her it was clear that she knew what she was doing, and as professional... Read More photography novices we really appreciated that she walked us through the contract, what to expect on the wedding day, and after the big day. On the day of the wedding we were so impressed by her go-getter attitude and creativity. The ideas she had for shots were AMAZING and it really felt like they were coming to her spontaneously. She has a way of reading your personality, the environment, and using this to create beautiful photos. We never told her exactly what we wanted, or the look we were going for...she just instinctively knew and nailed it! She also was great at directing and photographing the guests, being proactive and friendly at the same time. Our guests loved her! Ours was a DIY wedding from top to bottom. We spent so much time planning, designing and creating all of the details for our wedding--we really wanted our personalities and taste to shine through. Olga captured all of this beautifully, and it meant the world for us to see our love and creativity come to life through our wedding photos. Thank you so much Scribbled Moments!

2016-05-03T11:43:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you soooooo much!!!!!! <3 It was absolutely our pleasure and we would do it over and over again for the both of you!!! Such a gorgeous Wedding for the most sweetest couple!!! <3

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Being a bride you tend to worry a lot about your big day. You worry if your a picking the right flowers, the right dress and most of all picking the right person to capture this special day in your life. As a gift for our engagement, my brother and sister purchased an engagement... Read More shoot with Olga. From our first meeting she was very nice and really understood what my husband and I wanted. When we got our photos back I was more than happy with how they turned out! After that we booked her right away for our wedding. Before the wedding we met a number of times to go over details as to where we wanted to take photos, timelines and overall just to talk. Because of the relationship that Olga built with me before the wedding, on the big day my photos were that last thing I had to think about. Her assistant Abby went to meet my husband and the groomsman for photos while Olga came to capture us getting ready. From there on the day flew by as it does for most. We had our first look, ceremony, dinner, dancing, grand exit and just like that it was over. I remember saying I just wanted the day to start over so I could enjoy it more. I was so excited to see them and I can honestly say I can relive my wedding when ever I want because of the amazing photos she took. With my wedding and all the time we spent together, Olga and I have formed a great friendship! I look forward to when my husband and I have kids so she can take our maternity and family photos! I would highly recommend Olga's company for anyones engagement, wedding or family photos. She is fantastic and really cares and loves what she does. She builds a genuine relationship with her clients that will last forever. If you want someone you can trust to capture your special moments, Olga is your girl!

2015-11-21T13:32:10 Response from the vendor

Awe! Thank you, Renee!!! You are so fantastic to write such a review of my work and my company. I'm honored that you loved everything!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Kelly A

When looking for the perfect vendors for my wedding, I heavily rely on the reviews that people write. I feel that I can get a very good sense of that vendor through the review and obviously the more positive reviews, the better. I have literally searched for vendors for hours... Read More and hours until I will finally decide on who I want to contact. I wanted to write this review as a thank you to those who also take the time to write them, to honestly show my extreme gratitude for Olga and to share an amazing experience of mine with other brides so that they can hopefully find one vendor with a LOT less stress. Olga is the lead photographer of Scribbled Moments Photography and from the moment I received my first response from her, I knew that she was worth it. I also believe in a vendor responding within at least one business day or so (unlike some that took a week to respond?!) because it shows that they are committed to their client and they really care about them and their business. Olga has always been extremely easy to get in contact with and help with an questions at any time. We met up right away and as soon as she started to tell us about how important our pictures were to her as they were to us, I knew that she was the one. She genuinely loves what she does and it shows! Her prices are also unbeatable! You will never find such amazing quality for such amazing prices! I never knew how expensive photographers could be but she gave me hope that there are still incredible people out there who are not just trying to get paid. With all this being said, we just got our engagement session photos back and wow, I cannot even begin to tell you how incredible they are! Also, she provides a beautiful and personal online gallery for you to share with your friends and family! The pictures are a million times more amazing than I could have ever dreamed of! I truly feel blessed and lucky to have found such an amazing photographer and am even more excited now about my wedding day because I know that the pictures will be perfect! Please check her out! You will not regret it! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH OLGA!!

2015-09-05T08:24:56 Response from the vendor

WOWWWWWW!!! Kelly & Cameron!!! Thank you soon much for your amazingly glowing review of my work. I really appreciate it all!! <3 <3 <3

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Lesly V

I booked Olga a year and a half before my wedding. From the second I met with her in that Starbucks I knew she would be my photographer. You could feel the passion she has and see when her mind was going a million miles per hour thinking of every single detail. Fast forward 1.5... Read More years and she captured so many beautiful moments in my wedding, its as if I was there all over again. But wait there's more! She made an entire schedule for me and kept everything so organized that I didn't have to think for a second. Plus did I mention shes a pro at bustle-ling wedding dresses? Yep when my bustle broke in the reception, Olga to the rescue! She was fully equipped with safety pins, ties and everything you can think of. Honestly, I don't know what I would've done without her. I wish her so much more success in her beautiful new office and continuing to be featured in so many publications. This girl rocks, you wont regret it.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Kaela O

Olga and Ashley were honestly the best decision I made for my wedding (besides marrying my husband of course). From the moment I met Olga I knew she was the perfect person to capture my special day. Choosing a photographer is super stressful because you want to make sure your... Read More day is captured to remember for the rest of your lives. I knew from her professional demeanor, bubbly personality, and overall experience that she was the one I NEEDED to shoot my wedding photos, even before seeing her portfolio! When you see how much passion beams out of Olga in her photos, and hear how dedicated she is to her career there is just no way you could not want her to be your photographer. You really do get quality memories that are captured perfectly!!! For my engagement shoot, I brought my two 70lb. boxers to the shoot to have them in a few photos. My mom accidentally let one of them loose and my dog began swimming laps in the huge lake chasing after a duck. I just looked at Olga and said, "Go ahead and just charge me for another hour". She laughed and immediately went into help mode and was chasing after my dog with my husband and mother. She is not someone who is going to nickel and dime you for everything. She works until she gets the perfect shots and goes above and beyond her duty. At my wedding she brought order and organization to my day. Ashely and Olga helped me with my dress a dozen of times when I needed it bustled and even saved my cake from being sliced and served before my husband and I ever cut our cake. I got multiple compliments the day of and even after the wedding on how wonderful my family and friends thought she was. And THAT NIGHT I received a sneak peak! My photos were delivered on time and I can not stop looking at them. She is amazing and you just HAVE to use her if you want your pictures to be as perfect as your wedding day is going to be!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Melissa L

There are not enough words to express how absolutely amazing Olga and her team is. We booked her about a year and a half before our wedding and it was the best decision we made. She captured the rustic feel and beauty of our venue so perfectly. She cares about her clients and... Read More listens to what they want, like, and strive for. I would recommend her to every one I know! Her work is flawless and we have received so many complements on her work. I wish I could take her every where for all my important moments in life!

2017-05-08T13:15:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Melissa R

Olga and Ashley were simply the best! We planned a destination wedding, so picking our vendors was the scariest part of planning. She responded to emails very quickly, and always went the extra mile. We got our pictures super quickly, and are in love with them! Stop looking, and... Read More book this amazingly talented woman! Did I mention we got married on a Tuesday so that she could be our photographer?

2017-05-08T13:15:33 Response from the vendor

Awe!!! Thank you!!!! <3

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Laina F

Olga was amazing!!!!! She is so sweet, professional, and extraordinarily talented. My husband and I had a destination wedding and she couldn't have been more accommodating. Olga doesn't just take amazing photos but she is extremely kind and compassionate about her work. She will... Read More modify any picture you ask of her and always aims to please. She will do whatever it takes to make sure you and your spouse are pleased. Not to mention she acts as a mini buddy on your big day always having your back if your wedding party is on the fritz or if you personally need anything (deodorant, lipgloss, etc) she is there and ready with bells and whistles. Love this girl and highly recommend her!

2017-05-08T13:15:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you soooo very much!!!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Morgan M

Olga was one of the very first people we hired once we set a wedding date and it was made obvious to us from our first meeting that she would make our wedding planning significantly easier. She knew what she was doing but also knew I had no clue what I was doing and was quickly... Read More there to answer any questions. We booked our engagement session with her (which she helped with questions about best place and time and even things to bring). The pictures from the engagement session were beautiful! Come the day of the wedding she handled so much including keeping my musician (and therefore the timeline) on track. We've already received a few sneak peeks of our photos and they are gorgeous! If you want a photographer who is going to treat your wedding day and your pictures as if they were her own, then you need to book Scribbled Moments.

2017-05-08T13:16:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!!! <3

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Katie M

SMP did such beautiful and amazing work. Simply it was superb and epic. We put on so much money on this wedding that we barely remember everything that happened on that day. Now, looking back at our pictures and video, we couldn’t be any happier and excited to watch over and... Read More over again almost everything that happened. Olga are an amazing team and they guided us and directed us to make us look like real models and to really look happy and relax. I love my photos so much. Thank you!!!!!!

2017-05-08T13:16:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!!! <3

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Amarylis M

OLGA IS AMAZING! She's SO much more than a photographer! Having her at your wedding is like having a photographer, planner and friend all in one. She actually put my veil on me before snapping pictures. During the reception my bustle broke (too much dancing) and she was prepared... Read More with pins and pinned it right up! She is 1000% the definition of professionalism, by far the best wedding vendor I booked. My only regret is not booking her for longer and taking advantage of the free shoot before the wedding (I was an out of state bride). Her pictures were ready in less than a month and I love every single one of them. I wish I had more! I will definitely be reaching out to Olga again for any and all photo shoots necessary!

2017-05-08T13:16:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 JACQUELINE K

I was referred to SMP through our florist who was referred to us by a friend. I had a budget, but I really liked what I saw on her website. Everything was beautifully taken with care. She worked with me on the photos. SMP were just wonderful. This is my first (only) wedding,... Read More and I am not difficult in that I wanted to control every move, but that I did not know what I wanted. They knew exactly what to do and, most importantly for me, they were fun! I love them! Oh, and their photos are absolutely perfect! I would definitely use them again. Just lovely people.

2017-01-04T20:00:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Katie C

I can't recommend Olga at Scribbled Moments enough. Olga stayed in contact often, and gave great advice when we met her weeks before to finalize everything. On the day of, Olga really impressed us with her work ethic. She's quick yet efficient and very precise in her shots.... Read More She's a perfectionist in the best way. Olga really kept our families in line when it came to formal photos, and had a lot of fun with us and our bridal party. I highly recommend using Olga and Scribbled Moments to capture the best parts of your wedding day!!

2017-01-04T20:00:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Mercedes T

I booked Scribbled Moments over a year ago for my wedding that happened last weekend. From the moment I met Olga, I knew she was what my wedding needed. Booking her was one of the best decision I made for my wedding. She is AMAZING!!! From our engagement shoot to our wedding... Read More day Scribbled Moments was there to capture it. The time and energy Olga puts into her photos shine through. This is truly her passion and because of that she produces some of the most amazing photos. On top of that she is the MOST prepared photographer I've ever met. On my wedding day she not only captured our special moments but also helped me and my bridal party get ready. From assisting in getting a bridemaids dress zipped to getting my veil out of my head she was there with just the right tools. She had the timeline down and kept all of us on schedule. Overall I can truly say my day would not have been as smooth and amazing if Scribbled Moments wasn't there. I highly recommend Scribbled Moments Photography for all of your photographer needs. The pricing is affordable and the final products are breath taking. THANK-YOU Scribbled Moments and Olga for capturing our wedding day.

2016-11-22T11:03:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Melina Y

I waited too long to find a photographer and I couldn't have been more lucky to have found Olga! We had already done our engagement photos, but we decided that since the session is complimentary we decided to do it anyways! We drove from Fort Lauderdale to West Palm to have it... Read More done and it was completely worth it! The area is beautiful and Olga knows exactly where to take the photos! The wedding photos were BEAUTIFUL. I NEVER imagined my wedding day to look so wonderful. She did an amazing job! She was so easy to work with and made every shot look flawless. Even if you aren't looking to spend a lot on your wedding day photographer, trust me she is 100% worth it. I don't regret anything. I will continue to go to Scribble Moments Photography for future portraits as well!

2016-11-22T11:03:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

Olga, you are simply the best out there!!! Thank you for going the extra mile in everything you provided us and your work is amazing. You are exceptional. Rick and I cannot be happier. From the moment we met you at your gorgeous office to the day I said "I do", you were sweet... Read More and caring, and you made it FUN! Thank you, girl!

2016-07-14T17:01:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Mary!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

She's great at what she does, and her prices are very affordable - I have met with other photographers before sitting down with her, and none of them made me feel like they were the "right" fit. For one, she actually educates you on photography and gear and opens your eyes to... Read More questions you had no idea you should ask as a client. She over-provides info and gives you a excellent product and service. Olga was amazing, is awesome, and will always be my go-to for photography. Thank you, Olga, for making it the easiest and best decision of my wedding planning. The photographs are beautiful!!!!

2016-07-14T17:02:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Hannah!!! Our pleasure!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

She's amazing! Beyond organized and the photographs are exactly what I wanted. Thank you!!

2016-04-11T19:32:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for reviewing us!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

My son's wedding was actually published online and it was so great! How cool is that? We were able to share it on facebook with the whole family. Olga made that happen, and what a sweet touch to the overall excellent experience. She's the best. I am recommending her to anyone... Read More that needs a photographer on their day!

2016-04-09T09:07:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Elaine!! Absolutely, my pleasure to be there for Courtney and him!!! Thank you for reviewing us!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

I want to thank my maid of honor for suggesting you, Olga. You were the bomb and more. Such great work and it was very affordable. you are always so well organized. The photos are so great. Thank you again + again!

2016-04-07T12:56:40 Response from the vendor

Shannon, it was fabulous to meet you through Debra, and I am so glad we were able to capture your Wedding!! Thank you for reviewing us!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

My daughter's photographs came out beautifully!! I'm in love and left wondering which ones to print... all of them!

2016-04-07T12:56:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

My wife and I enjoyed her photographs. She even got our Wedding published! It was overall a very pleasant experience with this company. High marks all the way!

2016-04-07T12:48:00 Response from the vendor

Matt, Thank you for reviewing us!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

It was a pleasure working with her from the moment we met her. She's such a warm person and so easy to work with. She took the time to really get to know us as a couple, understand the style of photography that we like, and go through our itinerary to ensure every moment was... Read More captured. We're not the most creative when it comes to coming up with poses for pictures, but she did a great job of guiding us and our wedding party which resulted in great candid shots of our wedding party. She's truly talented and an expert in the photojournalistic style. Well worth every penny. 5 stars

2016-04-07T12:47:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Thank you!!! So sweet of you to take the time to review me!! Leslie, it was my pleasure! Enjoy!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 April C

Great service and pictures for the cost!

2016-04-07T12:46:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you, April, for reviewing us!! It was our pleasure!! The Wedding was published internationally online at STRICTLY WEDDINGS BRIDAL PUBLICATION ---> LINK HERE: http://strictlyweddings.com/blog/2016/03/elegant-destination-wedding-in-miami/

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

What can I saw about Olga, other than she is a doll. Genuine and kind, Olga, was a pleasure to have as our photographer on the most important day of our lives. While my girls and I got ready, she took care of all the background photos (flowers, accessories, the dress, etc.). She... Read More was very conscientious of our time and made sure to let us enjoy our wedding, while being able to get those vital shots I wanted to have. Olga is unobtrusive on your big day which is a wonderful characteristic to have in your photographer. Her service and quality of work go above and beyond the price we paid for her services. She carefully and beautifully edited all my images, and now I have some pretty stellar pics to share with my family & guests. I will surely recommend her to all the brides I know and will hire her again for future events.

2016-04-05T20:04:11 Response from the vendor

Hey Cammie!! Thank you, Thank you!! And yes, I did get you email, too!!! So sweet of you both!!

Olga

Hi! I am Olga & I'm the photographer behind the lens at Scribbled Moments Photography. There's a total of 5 additional team members that work alongside me. I have always had a passion for photography & capturing life's moments in a photograph. Pair that with being a hopeless romantic, loving Wedding Cake, & BAM! Here I am as a Engagement & Wedding Photographer! I am a wife to my high school sweetheart, a FSU Alumni, a Starbucks addict (lol), traveler at heart, & have a love for meeting new people, especially ones that are madly in love! Make an appointment to visit my gorgeous Office! :-)