Scribbled Moments Photography \\ BEST OF 2018 WINNER!!!

AWARD-WINNING WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY! 170+ TOP STAR REVIEWS!!

Capturing Love Stories!

Scribbled Moments Photography is a well respected, published Wedding Photography team based in West Palm Beach, Florida (serving the ENTIRE State of FLORIDA - free of charge for travel!!!). We have gorgeously captured over 700 weddings & over 140+ 5 STAR REVIEWS of our exceptional services! Olga is the Owner of Scribbled Moments Photography. Her clients love her photography style, her sweet personality, and her personal attention on their Wedding Day. Her trademark images are modern, vibrant, & crisp. Her calendar books quickly due to her affordable pricing, free travel in FL, & high quality standards. She makes fine-art, Award-winning wedding photography affordable for all couples! Read the reviews below and fall in LOVE with how much we cater to our clients! Send us a message today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

AWARD-WINNING WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY! 170+ TOP STAR REVIEWS!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

Booking Scribbled Moments was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. First of all, Olga is a consummate professional who takes pride in her work...and it shows! From our first meeting with her it was clear that she knew what she was doing, and as professional... Read More photography novices we really appreciated that she walked us through the contract, what to expect on the wedding day, and after the big day. On the day of the wedding we were so impressed by her go-getter attitude and creativity. The ideas she had for shots were AMAZING and it really felt like they were coming to her spontaneously. She has a way of reading your personality, the environment, and using this to create beautiful photos. We never told her exactly what we wanted, or the look we were going for...she just instinctively knew and nailed it! She also was great at directing and photographing the guests, being proactive and friendly at the same time. Our guests loved her! Ours was a DIY wedding from top to bottom. We spent so much time planning, designing and creating all of the details for our wedding--we really wanted our personalities and taste to shine through. Olga captured all of this beautifully, and it meant the world for us to see our love and creativity come to life through our wedding photos. Thank you so much Scribbled Moments!

2016-05-03T11:43:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you soooooo much!!!!!! <3 It was absolutely our pleasure and we would do it over and over again for the both of you!!! Such a gorgeous Wedding for the most sweetest couple!!! <3

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Being a bride you tend to worry a lot about your big day. You worry if your a picking the right flowers, the right dress and most of all picking the right person to capture this special day in your life. As a gift for our engagement, my brother and sister purchased an engagement... Read More shoot with Olga. From our first meeting she was very nice and really understood what my husband and I wanted. When we got our photos back I was more than happy with how they turned out! After that we booked her right away for our wedding. Before the wedding we met a number of times to go over details as to where we wanted to take photos, timelines and overall just to talk. Because of the relationship that Olga built with me before the wedding, on the big day my photos were that last thing I had to think about. Her assistant Abby went to meet my husband and the groomsman for photos while Olga came to capture us getting ready. From there on the day flew by as it does for most. We had our first look, ceremony, dinner, dancing, grand exit and just like that it was over. I remember saying I just wanted the day to start over so I could enjoy it more. I was so excited to see them and I can honestly say I can relive my wedding when ever I want because of the amazing photos she took. With my wedding and all the time we spent together, Olga and I have formed a great friendship! I look forward to when my husband and I have kids so she can take our maternity and family photos! I would highly recommend Olga's company for anyones engagement, wedding or family photos. She is fantastic and really cares and loves what she does. She builds a genuine relationship with her clients that will last forever. If you want someone you can trust to capture your special moments, Olga is your girl!

2015-11-21T13:32:10 Response from the vendor

Awe! Thank you, Renee!!! You are so fantastic to write such a review of my work and my company. I'm honored that you loved everything!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Kelly A

When looking for the perfect vendors for my wedding, I heavily rely on the reviews that people write. I feel that I can get a very good sense of that vendor through the review and obviously the more positive reviews, the better. I have literally searched for vendors for hours... Read More and hours until I will finally decide on who I want to contact. I wanted to write this review as a thank you to those who also take the time to write them, to honestly show my extreme gratitude for Olga and to share an amazing experience of mine with other brides so that they can hopefully find one vendor with a LOT less stress. Olga is the lead photographer of Scribbled Moments Photography and from the moment I received my first response from her, I knew that she was worth it. I also believe in a vendor responding within at least one business day or so (unlike some that took a week to respond?!) because it shows that they are committed to their client and they really care about them and their business. Olga has always been extremely easy to get in contact with and help with an questions at any time. We met up right away and as soon as she started to tell us about how important our pictures were to her as they were to us, I knew that she was the one. She genuinely loves what she does and it shows! Her prices are also unbeatable! You will never find such amazing quality for such amazing prices! I never knew how expensive photographers could be but she gave me hope that there are still incredible people out there who are not just trying to get paid. With all this being said, we just got our engagement session photos back and wow, I cannot even begin to tell you how incredible they are! Also, she provides a beautiful and personal online gallery for you to share with your friends and family! The pictures are a million times more amazing than I could have ever dreamed of! I truly feel blessed and lucky to have found such an amazing photographer and am even more excited now about my wedding day because I know that the pictures will be perfect! Please check her out! You will not regret it! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH OLGA!!

2015-09-05T08:24:56 Response from the vendor

WOWWWWWW!!! Kelly & Cameron!!! Thank you soon much for your amazingly glowing review of my work. I really appreciate it all!! <3 <3 <3

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Brittany E

Is there an option for 6 stars?? How about 7?? Olga and her team go above and beyond for their clients. We felt 110% confident in her abilities and were happy to trust her with our wedding. Olga is an amazing human being , and I feel personally blessed to have her in our lives.... Read More She is efficient, direct, and will get it done - even if there is a tropical storm going. On and all

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jaclyn M

A photographer was hands down the most important thing to me when I started planning my wedding. When are you ever going to have all your family and best friends in the same place as once?! Olga, Erica and Ashley were more than we could have asked for. I work in the event... Read More industry and I have never seen such an efficient team in my life! They made sure to get every photo (and more) and we still even got to go to our cocktail hour! They had a check list for the family formals and made sure everyone was there- it was incredible. They made me feel like one of their friends and made my husband and I feel so comfortable and you can really see that in the photos. I want to have another party just so we can use them again. 10 stars for Scribbled Moments!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 April C

Olga is incredible! Photography was one of the most important aspects of our wedding, as far as vendors and logistics go. It was important that we found not only a quality photographer, but also someone we (and our puppy) got along with. Olga exceeded our expectations! We worked... Read More with her for our engagement and wedding. For our engagement session, she came to our home and captured us in our element. She worked with me through wedding planning and went out of her way to help with non-photography items too. For our wedding, her and her assistants captured so many marvelous moments! They are both kind, friendly, outgoing enough to make anyone feel comfortable, yet able to blend in to let the bride and groom and family have our intimate ceremony and celebration. We love how our pictures turned out! She captured the moments I requested and of course many more! We were so happy that her and her team are dog people that loved on our puppy and included her in photos. Olga captures fleeting facial expressions, stunning scenery, and incorporates texture with a beautiful use of light. We are looking forward to staying in touch and working with her again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Ruth G

My husband and I feel so fortunate that we found Olga to be our wedding photographer. I should have known how amazing our wedding photos would be after seeing our engagement pictures, but they truly exceeded our expectations. The moments Olga and her assistant Ashley were able... Read More to capture amaze me, because I really didn’t notice them until they were saying goodbye to me at the end of the reception! I was grateful that Olga was never pushy or appeared rushed, particularly while we were getting ready, she had built us a perfectly timed timeline that she followed perfectly, and the day flowed seamlessly. She REALLY does KNOW how to have the day go perfectly. TRUST HER. She was simply wonderful. She graciously and swiftly organized the family and wedding party to make sure all of the pictures were captured that I had wanted while remaining completely flexible in the moment, which helped keep us all at ease. Olga helped my husband and I who are a little camera shy by giving us small but important queues that helped make our pictures look natural and relaxed. I can’t say enough about Olga’s warm-hearted personality, professionalism, and communication before/during/after the big day. Her assistant Ashley mirrored these attributes as well. My mom who has practiced photography for many years (including weddings) mentioned many times how impressed she was with Olga’s presence at the wedding, and the notable quality of our photos. I will be recommending Olga to family and friends without hesitation!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Michelle W

Olga is absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough about how fantastic she made our wedding day! From the moment we met Olga we knew we wanted her to be the one to capture all the memories of our special day! She has so much energy and excitement - she was as excited about our... Read More wedding as we were! She is also very professional and incredibly knowledgeable about weddings and actually helped me with a lot of my planning just by asking a few simple questions and giving me some much needed advice! The week of my wedding was horrible weather - rain and wind, non-stop all week and was going to continue through the weekend. Olga was the one that kept me from having a nervous breakdown over the weather report! She was so excited and sent me all sorts of great ideas of things we could do despite the weather forecast. Knowing she had all sorts of ideas up her sleeve really helped calm me down! And of course the day of the wedding was crazy as they always are but she was right there with a solution any time anything came up. She is not just a photographer! She is a seamstress (fixed my dress when I almost lost the whole thing on the dance floor!), a wedding coordinator, crowd controller and so much more! She even has bribes in her bag to keep the kids behaving during pictures! I truly could not have made it through my day without her! And let's not forget about the photography.....absolutely incredible! We are so thrilled with how our pictures came out! Everyone we have showed them to comments on how fantastic they are. Wedding photos are not cheap but I guarantee you that Olga is worth every penny! She is an absolute delight to work with and I cannot wait to have another event for her to photograph. Thank you Olga for everything!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Gladys E

Olga was AMAZING at our wedding! We had heard about her from a friend and were really pleased with the quality of work she had on her website. We called her and immediately felt that we had made a new friend. Olga was so flexible and worked with us in every way to make sure we... Read More had a perfect day. On the day of our wedding, she was prompt and was snapping pictures the moment she arrived. I was so caught up with getting ready that I almost forgot she was there. When we received our pictures in the mail, My husband and I were pleasantly surprised at how many pictures she took. Not only that, that she actually took the time to edit EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!! WOW! They ALL looked AMAZING. She's made it very hard to choose just one or two favorites. She made my husband and I look and feel like rockstars. Thanks to my new friend, Olga! :-)

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Tara J

I wish we could give Scribbled Moments Photography their DESERVED 10 STARS!!! After researching several photographers, we decided to go with Scribbled Moments. Her photographs were beautiful and had the softness & colors we were looking for, and her prices weren't outrageous... Read More like some we'd seen (very affordable!!!). From the very beginning, communication was very easy! We never had a problem getting a hold of her and on several occasions, she even reached out to us just to see if there was anything we needed from her! After our first meeting with Olga (well before our engagement session was even scheduled), we were blown away by how cheerful and personable, yet professional, she was! We knew right then that we had chosen the right photographer! On the day of our engagement session, my now husband and I were very nervous, as neither of us were really comfortable in front of a camera. Olga guided us and laughed with us, and let us get comfortable in front of the camera at our own pace. Despite how nervous we were in the beginning, we ended up having such a great time during the photoshoot and aside from a bit of our own awkwardness, the photos came out absolutely gorgeous! Finally, the day of the wedding! After getting to know Olga and getting more comfortable in front of her camera, shooting on the day of our wedding was the least of our worries and felt so much more natural and comfortable than our first shoot! Olga was wonderful with my step-daughter (8 years old), who tried to be in every photo! Olga would take a couple of shots with her in it and then take the rest of the photos she meant to take. Olga got all the shots we wanted and even caught several priceless moments that we could not thank her enough for! Needless to say, our wedding photos came out gorgeous as well, and we could not have asked for a more wonderful photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Amy H

Amazing work & a beautiful soul!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ingrid C

SHE IS MAGIC! Best part of the wedding planning process. Creative, open minded, professional, kind, accommodating, reasonably priced and most importantly ABSOLUTELY an AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER, that’s Scribbled Moments. We were lucky to have her as our wedding photographer. She... Read More enlarged and framed two of those photos for us for a very reasonable price. They are hanging in our living room now. Its like Art. I can't say enough good things her. They brought a beautiful energy to our wedding. From the beginning she patiently listened to what I wanted, never said no or we can't, or made me feel unreasonable which I am sure I was at times. She did everything to bring my vision to life. She truly loves her job and wants the bride to feel happy and stress free unlike some other photographers that I interviewed before I met her. Her focus is making her client happy. Not only they took beautiful artistic pictures but it was just a joy working with them. I had a Persian wedding, with different customs and traditions, she asked questions did her own research before the wedding to be ready. Our wedding was also very long, with a change of location, it was also on the beach. They were ready in my suite at 10 am and worked to 2am. They stayed focused throughout and worked endlessly to take all the shots I requested. A lot of our guests commented on how hard our photographers were working and how professional they were. Lets just say they were a big hit with our friends and family. ;) At the beginning I told Olga I don’t like my profile pictures since I think it makes my nose look big, she asked me to trust her and let her take some. Thankfully I did and those photos are my absolute favorite. She does magic. We found our lifetime photographer. If she is available to do your wedding you are very lucky.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Nicole Z

Every bride dreams of their wedding day and how perfect it will be. After the day is over all you have to hold on to are memories and pictures! Olga’s work will allow you to relive that moment over and over again. Her passion for what she does shows through her presence and her... Read More work. She knows how to blend in with all of the hustle and bustle of the big day capturing behind the scenes photo ops while also giving direction and ideas for that perfect shot! I know weddings can add up. The dress, venue, food, etc. The one expense I feel is TRULY worth the investment are the photos. You don't have centerpieces, linens or catering to hold onto once the day is over. But my wedding photos are something I will have forever. If there is one part of the wedding I would've even paid more for looking back it would be the amazing photos I have that captured it all! She is professional, personable and reliable. If you are looking for someone who truly loves what she does and is going to go the extra mile on your special day, look no further!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jeanne K

Very happy with my photos!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 KELLY F

Olga is one-of-a-kind. From the moment I met her I knew we were going to get along, and she was the one I wanted to capture our special day. I have never seen someone care so much about making sure everything was perfect for us. One of the things I most loved about Olga was that... Read More she gave us incredible advice and guidance on event flow, best practices, & other vendors. I trusted Olga wholeheartedly throughout the entire process. Her positive attitude, genuine work ethic, and ability to put people at ease are just a few of the things we admired about Olga. Not to mention we can NOT stop looking at our wedding photos (which arrived when we were on our honeymoon! and the album preview way ahead of schedule as well!) I could not recommend her with more excitement. SHE IS THE BOMB!!! Thank you, girl!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Sara G

I would highly recommend Scribbled Moments to anyone looking to have photos done, whether it's for a wedding, engagement or family photos. Olga (& her team) is professional, organized and creative. She is easy-going and makes the entire wedding process seamless. We did not have... Read More to worry about a thing throughout the entire wedding, because we knew Olga was on it. An added bonus is that she is an absolutely lovely person to spend the day with! I would give her more stars if I could!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Andrea R

I just our professional photos back and they are AMAZING! She captured beautiful detail shots, great emotion, and FUN dancing shots with the fisheye lens for just the dancing portion - the actions captured are hilarious of my guests! What a night! LOVED them!!! My cousin got... Read More married a few months before me, and was so disappointed with her photos from another bad company. After seeing my cousins pics, I knew I wanted to invest in a photographer that was WORTH it. One of the things that was important to my fiance and me, was for our photographer to capture all the moments that we might miss - guests filtering in, getting crazy on the dance floor, taking shots etc. Olga went above and beyond what we had hoped. She nailed it! Anthony and I sat down together to go through them and it was surreal, plus took like 2 hours - thats how many photos she took (AMEN!!!)! I wish I could share the link, bc the photos are better than I could have ever imagined. I thought it was cloudy on the day, but our pics by the beach are tremendous. Any bride would be lucky to have Scribbled Moments as their photographers!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Dolores W

You will be so happy if you choose to work with Olga for your wedding or special event! She is professional, responsive and so wonderful to work with in person. My wedding day @ Key West turned out to be a hurricane! Nevertheless Olga was determined to get me my dream... Read More outdoor wedding pictures. Without my knowledge, Olga purchased two super cute clear white umbrellas in order to give me and my future husband the option of taking outdoor photos, and of course we did! The photos came out great! Olga was such a trooper with her camera, taking pictures of us on a dock in the middle of a hurricane! She was extremely kind and attentive to our needs and wants. And after the wedding she was quick to show us the photos! I would recommend Olga without a doubt. Thanks you!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lily C

The single best decision my husband & I made while planning our wedding was hiring Olga of Scribbled Moments as our photographer. Like most brides, my wedding day consisted of a whirlwind of activity, laughter, lots of love & a mixture of MANY emotions. I was, to put it lightly,... Read More feeling very overwhelmed, anxious & self-conscious about how I looked in my dress. That was until Olga & her team arrived (early) to set up, introduce herself to the wedding party & take a few “pre-ceremony” pictures of me in my dress on the terrace. I left the terrace free of anxiety & for the first time in a long time, I felt beautiful. Simply put, she made me FEEL beautiful. The photographs that Olga took on our special day are not just images of a wedding celebration. Her photos tell our love story, portray the essence of our celebration & evoke emotion within the subject & viewer. Olga went ABOVE & BEYOND the call of duty; capturing every moment in a distinct, creative & uniquely poetic fashion. Due to the number of guests that attended our wedding, we decided to have the ceremony on the front lawn of the resort despite the close proximity to the beach. Yet, as the ceremony wrapped up I couldn’t help but notice the gorgeous sunset on the horizon. I thought to myself, “It’s such a shame we didn’t arrange to take any pictures on the beach after the ceremony. We are in Miami after all”. I was bummed but I didn’t expect anyone, let alone our photographer, to trek ALL the way down to the beach just to get a few pictures of the sunset. Well, I clearly had underestimated Olga’s dedication & love of her job. She caught my eye, looked up at the sky & said to me & my husband, “Crazy idea guys, I know you were planning on heading to the cocktail hour after the ceremony but the sunset is so gorgeous…would you possibly want to head down to the beach to get a few sunset shots?” ^Just one of the MANY reasons why Olga is so awesome!! Now picture this; a bride in her wedding dress, a groom in his tuxedo, a videographer & two photographers with all of their equipment RUNNING to catch the perfect sunset picture on the beach. I’m not kidding, we actually RAN to the beach. FYI - Olga also possesses the rare ability to run while simultaneously taking amazing photos. YEP, she’s THAT good. Not only did we make it to the beach, we made it there just in time to catch the most breathtakingly beautiful sunset I have ever seen. Everything was perfect; the lighting, the water, my husband… the list continues. It was there, on the beach, that I realized how truly blessed my husband & I were to have Olga as our wedding photographer. Her unique ability to capture the beauty of the sunset while simultaneously portraying the raw emotions that my husband and I were feeling is the most precious gift anyone has ever, and most likely will ever, give us. Olga not only met our expectations, she far exceeded them with her exceptionally high quality of work, personality, professionalism & love of what she does. She is not just a photographer. She is not just a GOOD photographer. Olga is an organized, innovative & masterful artist with the phenomenal ability to capture & evoke emotion from every single person she photographs & within anyone that is lucky enough to view her outstanding work. Olga + Team: my husband & I will forever be indebted to you for your exceptional & distinctive contribution to our wedding. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Love, Lily & Kellen

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Beth F

Stunning photographs of my grandson's wedding. You all did a great job at capturing it all and you ladies worked hard! I could not be more happy that my grandson and his new wife are so happy with the photos that I helped pay for as a gift to them both. Thank you all for... Read More everything!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Abby M

Most brides tend to focus on all of the little details that at the end of the day, they don’t really matter. My husband is a photographer enthusiast and he was very picky when it came for us to find the right photographer for our wedding day. But I’m so glad he did, because... Read More otherwise we would not have found SMP. We had so much fun working with one of the funnest & talented photographers that we hired her for engagement session, wedding day, and post-wedding session. Olga is so talented and very personable. Words cannot describe how happy we are with the quality of our wedding pictures. I have so many of our guests told me that our wedding pictures are the best that they have ever seen!! (no, they are not biased!!) So please – do yourself a favor and look no more. Scribbled Moments rocks!! Believe me Ladies – you will NOT regret hiring her. In fact, you will regret for not hiring her.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Robert J

I had a really great experience with Scribbled Moments Photography at my wedding last year. I loved the team - they were wonderful to work with, were really enthusiastic, and seemed to always be there at the right place at the right time to capture the important moments. They... Read More put in a lot of time ahead of the wedding getting to know my fiancee and me and to understand what we were hoping for. While our still photos are not ready yet, the same day edit that they made for us absolutely wowed us and our guests at the reception. Could not recommend them more.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

Olga was everything we could wish for and more. I seriously felt like I had one of my BFFs with me during the whole day. In fact, the time we spent taking pictures with her was one of my favorite parts of the day! Her pictures completely capture every detail and every emotion... Read More that we experienced. She is extremely professional, prompt and insightful. She has a true gift for what she does and makes you feel so important and special. Thank you Olga and SMP!!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Rebecca L

It is obvious that Scribbled Moments Photo has received so many 5 star reviews. From the beginning pre-wedding stages to the day of, they were ****phenomenal****. They are simply an example of how every vendor should carry themselves - organized, attentive, and superior in their... Read More work. Olga & Ashley were sweet and patient. :) A big shout out to them for being fun, creative, and professional! Our engagement photos were AMAZING. We could not have asked for better pictures. She made us feel comfortable especially since I actually hate photos of myself. I don’t feel pretty, and she put me at ease. And the photos were great! :) She was able to use her artistic vision on shots and you can tell how seasoned she was with all the improvisation. During out engagement session at a park, there was a random dog passing by with their owners. The dog came to us on our blanket and plopped next to us. Instead of pushing him away or stopping the session, Olga kept taking pictures. It is one of our favorite pictures! For those that are budget conscious, I would highly consider this company because they are SO AFFORDABLE! WOW! The pricing is like $1600 for 2 shooters! They are worth it and more! I couldn’t have asked for a better company to capture my day and still stay within my budget. Nothing like them!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

Olga was an absolute joy to work with for our engagement photos! She went above and beyond during the session, was so friendly, and the photos we received far exceeded our expectations. During the session, you could tell that she cared deeply about those she worked with. She... Read More created beautiful photographs that we will treasure forever, but he also created an amazing memory that we will always hold close to our hearts. She is an incredibly talented photographer and I give her my highest recommendation of 5 Stars, actually more like 10 big STARS.

Olga

Hi! I am Olga & I'm the photographer behind the lens at Scribbled Moments Photography. There's a total of 9 additional team members that work alongside me. I have always had a passion for photography & capturing life's moments in a photograph. Pair that with being a hopeless romantic, loving Wedding Cake, & BAM! Here I am as a Engagement & Wedding Photographer! I am a wife to my high school sweetheart, a FSU Alumni, a Starbucks addict (lol), traveler at heart, & have a love for meeting new people, especially ones that are madly in love!