Unforgettable taste, design and quality

For 20 years, wedding cakes have been Scrumptions' specialty. Choose from traditional, elegant, understated, contemporary or whimsical. All of our cakes always taste as good as they look! Visit Scrumptions to find the wedding cake of your dreams.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2007

5600 Post Rd, East Greenwich, RI (401) 884-0844

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Brittany M

The cake was beautiful and everyone said the flavors were delicious!!

Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Meghan S

They made 3 types of cupcakes for us, which they were all amazing! The display of the cupcakes was nice as well, was on a stand that made it the shape of a full wedding cake, very cute! They also added gray and blue ribbon, and gray and blue flowers to the cupcakes and cutting... Read More cake...which matched my wedding colors perfectly. They also made the surprise groom's cake which was in a shape of a guinness glass with storm troopers holding darth vader up to the top of the glass to drink the beer :) my husband is a star wars nut, he loved it...was a total surprise to him.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Madison S

YUM YUM AND YUM!! I would recommend Scrumptions to any bride within a 1000 mile radius, it's that good!! Everything from our tasting to he last crumb of cake at the reception was delectable, and it's not just us who thought so! All guests were raving about it. We had two... Read More different flavor cakes (one for us and one for the guests) and both (because I ate both, obviously), were incredible. Our cake design was simple but also flawless. I will want to have cake here every year for our anniversary!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jennifer R

I don't know what was better: the way the cake looked visually or how it tasted. So many of our guests told us that they don't like wedding cake, but they LOVED ours. We had the champagne strawberry cake - and it is DELICIOUS. Punctual delivery, good communication; really I have... Read More nothing bad to say :)

Reviewed on 7/09/2017

We had our wedding at Aldrich Mansion, and they get the cake for us, which was from Scrumptions. Everyone seemed to love the cake, and we were so happy with it! Thank you Scrumptions!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Mary M

Our cake was included as part of our wedding package and we were given two options. The minute we tasted the cake from Scrumptions, we knew their was no contest. The cake was delicious and not too heavy, very fresh. Our one meeting went very quickly and I knew that they would... Read More make it exactly what we wanted...and they did. Our guests absolutely loved it as well. We are going to get a small one made for the first anniversary and I cannot wait to taste it again!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Nicole B

We chose to have cupcakes at our wedding and they were delicious! We had a few different flavors which mixed up the options for our guests and everyone loved them! Our theme was nautical so each cupcake had a seashell, sea horse, sand dollar or anchor made of white chocolate! We... Read More are so glad we went with cupcakes because many people brought one home because they were too full to eat them during the reception. Great job Scrumptions!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley L

The cake we got from Scrumptions was absolutely beautiful and delicious. The process was so easy and the staff were very friendly. I will definitely be using their services again for any party.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Suzanne R

Absolutely beautiful and tasty cake! We got so many compliments on how good it was and i sent them a picture and they did exactly what i showed them!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Robin C

I absolutely loved my wedding cake! I sent Scrumptions a photo of what I wanted it to look like, and it looked exactly like the photo! It was very delicious, and I can't wait to eat the topper that they gave us for our 1 year anniversary!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kristen B

We purchased a variety of small bite-sized desserts (e.g. macaroons, thumbprint cookies, chocolate tartlets, etc.) and a two-tiered wedding cake for our August 20th wedding. We had a chance to taste and hand select most of the desserts prior and they were delicious. My groom and... Read More I were too busy during the reception to even look at our dessert table and I only got a chance to have a lick of some of the icing from the cake before I was whisked away by the photographer! However, our guests said that the desserts were delicious and our cake looked too beautiful to even eat! Luckily, Scrumptions will send a small version of your cake to you on your one year anniversary...we are really looking forward to that day! Based on our experience I would recommend using Scrumptions for your wedding needs.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

I had Scrumption's make my wedding cake and 7 other cakes. My wedding was at Aldrich Mansion and they do a dessert room there so thats why i had 7 other cakes Every single cake was so amazing tasting and they looked so beautiful. I didn't even do a taste testing because i live... Read More 6 hours away. i just went with this bakery because it was the place the venue used. Do yourself a favor and pick this bakery. There cakes are amazing looking and delicious. The best i have ever had. i wish i lived closer i would be a regular customer!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Lauren M

Scrumptions did a phenomenal Job taking our idea of what our wedding cake would look like and making a reality. The cakes was absolutely delicious as well, strawberry champagne is the way to go. Great service and very accommodating, will definitely do business with them again... Read More !! Highly recommend😊

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Joanna P

Absolutely delicious cupcakes and cake! We did funfetti and hazelnut- outstanding!!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Cassandra T

I am so happy that we chose to use Scrumptions for our wedding cake! The cake turned out exactly as I had imagined it and was absolutely delicious! My guests raved about how it was so moist and the best cake they have ever eaten. The design was perfect and their service was... Read More impeccable!!! I would highly recommend to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Laura S

Our cake was delicious! To start off, my husband and I greatly enjoyed our cake tasting and all of the different options we had to choose from. The staff was also helpful in guiding us. We felt like we were able to choose the perfect cake for us, with all of the choices we were... Read More given. We chose a funfetti cake with a layer of chocolate fudge. The cake was delicious! It also looked beautiful and we were able to choose a design that we loved from many beautiful choices. We are so happy we chose Scrumptions!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Bonnie S

We had our cake tasting with Jennifer and we were blown away. She was very friendly and helpful. The website and the actual bakery were chock full of ideas and inspiration. The cakes and all of the fillings were delicious. We are so happy with our selection and we can't wait... Read More to see our cake at the wedding. We know it will be gorgeous because every cake in the bakery was stunning. I am not even a cake fan yet I enjoyed every flavor of cake we tasted. We think the almond is phenomenal. There was no decision to be made, we knew this was where we wanted our cake to come from.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Emma S

Scrumptions was the perfect bakery for us! Our cake was insanely beautiful and tasted absolutely delicious. I’m so happy that we decided to go with them. Our cake tasting was so much fun and they let us take as much time as we needed to try and chat and enjoy! We brought home... Read More cupcakes to share with friends and everyone freaked out about how amazing they were. There is often a ton of cake leftover at the end of the night but there was hardly any from ours. It was so delicious that our guests went up for seconds!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Melissa I

I had my wedding reception at Lake of Isles at Foxwoods. My package included a free cake from 2 vendors, one of which was Scrumptions. I met with Scrumptions because they offered a funfetti wedding cake! They responded quickly to emails, and were very nice, and professional when... Read More we went in for our tasting. There were a few cake flavors that were delicious, but I had my heart set on funfetti. When I saw our cake at our wedding I was astounded- it was BEAUTIFUL!! And it was also very delicious. Scrumptions had also told me that we don't have to worry about freezing our cake because they offer a complimentary cake for your 1 year anniversary, which I just thought was a nice touch. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Michelle F

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised by the tasting. They had 8 different slices of cake brought out for us to try and they were all delicious! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful as well. We choose the vanilla with raspberry filling and the spice cake. We were so... Read More happy when we saw our cake in the reception room. It was beautiful and wrapped in navy blue ribbon to match our color scheme! The guest raved about the taste of the cake! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Caitlin B

Their cakes are amazing!!! I had gone to other places for tastings prior to Scrumptions. When I finally went there for my tasting appointment, it was clear why they were on the upper end of the vendor pricing. Their cakes are truly in a league of their own! The cake tasting... Read More experience was absolutely wonderful. Unlike other places that have you try two or three flavors with a couple frostings, Scrumptions brings out a tray of EVERYTHING! My mom and I thought we had died and gone to heaven! They made it a really fun experience! It was not just a quick tasting and get to the price. We spent an hour there eating cake and it was cake that was better than all other places we visited - way better! I am a dessert person, especially chocolate, and I can’t stress enough how good it was! They were so well organized and easy to work with to create the cake of your dreams! Everything came out perfect and our cake was not just gorgeous, but people are still talking about how great it was...worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Kelly R

Scrumptions baked the cake for my wedding in October and it was amazing! It was so delicious (almond cake with caramel and vanilla buttercream) and everyone raved about it - people were still talking about how tasty the cake was the next day. Not only was it delicious, but it... Read More was beautiful as well. Jennifer and Anna worked within our budget and helped us achieve the desired look and taste for our cake. They also worked well and professionally with our florist, who was providing floral decorations for the cake. We tried a few other vendors in the RI/MA area and the quality and taste of Scrumptions was unmatched. Highly recommend - very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I worked with Anna to create my wedding cake for 10/10/15. Anna was great to work with - both personable, flexible, and accommodating. With our work schedules it was hard to find a time to meet with Anna but she was willing to come in when the door was closed to meet with us.... Read More She helped us design and create our wedding cake since we did not really have any ideas in mind. The cake was delivered on time, was exactly what we wanted, and delicious! And we get a complimentary 1 year anniversary cake next year...even with the top layer of our cake sitting in our freezer! I highly recommend Scrumptions for your wedding cake!

Obsessed with my cupcake tower!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Amy R

Jen at Scrumptions executed my cupcake tower idea perfectly! I was SO excited to see my beautiful, rustic cupcake tower vision come to reality when I entered the reception! My sweetheart cake at the top was designed exactly how I wanted. Everything was perfect and Jen was... Read More awesome to work with!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Alex G

Delish! We ordered mini tarts, eclairs and chocolate covered strawberries for our wedding. Everything was absolutely amazing! They looked great and tasted even better. Thank you so very much!