Unforgettable taste, design and quality

For 20 years, wedding cakes have been Scrumptions' specialty. Choose from traditional, elegant, understated, contemporary or whimsical. All of our cakes always taste as good as they look! Visit Scrumptions to find the wedding cake of your dreams.

Dietary Options

8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

5600 Post Rd, East Greenwich, RI (401) 884-0844

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Brittany M

The cake was beautiful and everyone said the flavors were delicious!!

Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Meghan S

They made 3 types of cupcakes for us, which they were all amazing! The display of the cupcakes was nice as well, was on a stand that made it the shape of a full wedding cake, very cute! They also added gray and blue ribbon, and gray and blue flowers to the cupcakes and cutting... Read More cake...which matched my wedding colors perfectly. They also made the surprise groom's cake which was in a shape of a guinness glass with storm troopers holding darth vader up to the top of the glass to drink the beer :) my husband is a star wars nut, he loved it...was a total surprise to him.

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Mia K

My husband and I used Scrumptions Bakery for our wedding on June 10, 2017 at Lake of Isles and we couldn’t have been happier! We chose two different flavors/fillings and were amazed with how it all turned out. Now we’re looking forward to our Anniversary cake!! We would... Read More highly recommend using Scrumptions!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Lindsay E

We used Scrumptions at our Lake of Isles wedding and they were amazing! I am obsessed with cupcakes and Scrumptions made us a beautiful cupcake tower! Our guests raved about how pretty and delicious they were. Very easy to work with and the cupcakes did not disappoint! :) Highly... Read More recommend !!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Carinel R

We loved our wedding cake and we loved the service and professionalism of their team even more. Our cake looked elegant and stylish and was delivered on time. The price was very much on the high end of our humble budget (around $700 for a three layer cake for 75 people) but it... Read More was worth every penny! Delivery was on time and staff was very responsive to our inquiries. Be aware that there is a fee for cake testing that then gets applied to the final cost of your order. We had not realized how fun the cake tasting would be. They gave us a lot of time to sit together and taste a million different cake, filling, and icing combinations with complementary coffee, tea and water. We loved the champagne strawberries as well as the red velvet and ended up choosing both. I would use then again and would recommend to my friends and family.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kristen P

Scrumptions was a recommended bakery by our venue and we were so glad they were! They had delicious cake and desserts, and were very flexible and accommodating with a decoration request that was above the standard cake provided with our venue. They were also very willing to do a... Read More surprise groom's cake in the shape of a Red Sox baseball hat -- my husband loved it! -- for a very reasonable price. They were very responsive via email and incredibly easy to work with remotely as I lived out of state. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Sanaz A

No only was the cake an absolute hit, all the pastries and truffles for our dessert table were a hit!!! Definitely get strawberries and champagne!! And the decoration for our cake was to die for!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Vanessa P

AMAZING! our cake was the talk of the night, we had strawberry champagne and chocolate mocha. there was literally none left over! Thank you scrumptions, i would recommend this bakery to everyone best cake i ever had hands down! cake tasting was probably the best part of planning... Read More once we had scrumptions cakes we looked no further!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Tatiana S

Everyone loved our wedding cake and the design was beautiful. It was everything I expected and working with everyone was easy and great.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Madison S

YUM YUM AND YUM!! I would recommend Scrumptions to any bride within a 1000 mile radius, it's that good!! Everything from our tasting to he last crumb of cake at the reception was delectable, and it's not just us who thought so! All guests were raving about it. We had two... Read More different flavor cakes (one for us and one for the guests) and both (because I ate both, obviously), were incredible. Our cake design was simple but also flawless. I will want to have cake here every year for our anniversary!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jennifer R

I don't know what was better: the way the cake looked visually or how it tasted. So many of our guests told us that they don't like wedding cake, but they LOVED ours. We had the champagne strawberry cake - and it is DELICIOUS. Punctual delivery, good communication; really I have... Read More nothing bad to say :)

Reviewed on 7/09/2017

We had our wedding at Aldrich Mansion, and they get the cake for us, which was from Scrumptions. Everyone seemed to love the cake, and we were so happy with it! Thank you Scrumptions!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Mary M

Our cake was included as part of our wedding package and we were given two options. The minute we tasted the cake from Scrumptions, we knew their was no contest. The cake was delicious and not too heavy, very fresh. Our one meeting went very quickly and I knew that they would... Read More make it exactly what we wanted...and they did. Our guests absolutely loved it as well. We are going to get a small one made for the first anniversary and I cannot wait to taste it again!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Nicole B

We chose to have cupcakes at our wedding and they were delicious! We had a few different flavors which mixed up the options for our guests and everyone loved them! Our theme was nautical so each cupcake had a seashell, sea horse, sand dollar or anchor made of white chocolate! We... Read More are so glad we went with cupcakes because many people brought one home because they were too full to eat them during the reception. Great job Scrumptions!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley L

The cake we got from Scrumptions was absolutely beautiful and delicious. The process was so easy and the staff were very friendly. I will definitely be using their services again for any party.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Suzanne R

Absolutely beautiful and tasty cake! We got so many compliments on how good it was and i sent them a picture and they did exactly what i showed them!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Robin C

I absolutely loved my wedding cake! I sent Scrumptions a photo of what I wanted it to look like, and it looked exactly like the photo! It was very delicious, and I can't wait to eat the topper that they gave us for our 1 year anniversary!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kristen B

We purchased a variety of small bite-sized desserts (e.g. macaroons, thumbprint cookies, chocolate tartlets, etc.) and a two-tiered wedding cake for our August 20th wedding. We had a chance to taste and hand select most of the desserts prior and they were delicious. My groom and... Read More I were too busy during the reception to even look at our dessert table and I only got a chance to have a lick of some of the icing from the cake before I was whisked away by the photographer! However, our guests said that the desserts were delicious and our cake looked too beautiful to even eat! Luckily, Scrumptions will send a small version of your cake to you on your one year anniversary...we are really looking forward to that day! Based on our experience I would recommend using Scrumptions for your wedding needs.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

I had Scrumption's make my wedding cake and 7 other cakes. My wedding was at Aldrich Mansion and they do a dessert room there so thats why i had 7 other cakes Every single cake was so amazing tasting and they looked so beautiful. I didn't even do a taste testing because i live... Read More 6 hours away. i just went with this bakery because it was the place the venue used. Do yourself a favor and pick this bakery. There cakes are amazing looking and delicious. The best i have ever had. i wish i lived closer i would be a regular customer!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Lauren M

Scrumptions did a phenomenal Job taking our idea of what our wedding cake would look like and making a reality. The cakes was absolutely delicious as well, strawberry champagne is the way to go. Great service and very accommodating, will definitely do business with them again... Read More !! Highly recommend😊

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Joanna P

Absolutely delicious cupcakes and cake! We did funfetti and hazelnut- outstanding!!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Cassandra T

I am so happy that we chose to use Scrumptions for our wedding cake! The cake turned out exactly as I had imagined it and was absolutely delicious! My guests raved about how it was so moist and the best cake they have ever eaten. The design was perfect and their service was... Read More impeccable!!! I would highly recommend to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Laura S

Our cake was delicious! To start off, my husband and I greatly enjoyed our cake tasting and all of the different options we had to choose from. The staff was also helpful in guiding us. We felt like we were able to choose the perfect cake for us, with all of the choices we were... Read More given. We chose a funfetti cake with a layer of chocolate fudge. The cake was delicious! It also looked beautiful and we were able to choose a design that we loved from many beautiful choices. We are so happy we chose Scrumptions!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Bonnie S

We had our cake tasting with Jennifer and we were blown away. She was very friendly and helpful. The website and the actual bakery were chock full of ideas and inspiration. The cakes and all of the fillings were delicious. We are so happy with our selection and we can't wait... Read More to see our cake at the wedding. We know it will be gorgeous because every cake in the bakery was stunning. I am not even a cake fan yet I enjoyed every flavor of cake we tasted. We think the almond is phenomenal. There was no decision to be made, we knew this was where we wanted our cake to come from.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Emma S

Scrumptions was the perfect bakery for us! Our cake was insanely beautiful and tasted absolutely delicious. I’m so happy that we decided to go with them. Our cake tasting was so much fun and they let us take as much time as we needed to try and chat and enjoy! We brought home... Read More cupcakes to share with friends and everyone freaked out about how amazing they were. There is often a ton of cake leftover at the end of the night but there was hardly any from ours. It was so delicious that our guests went up for seconds!