Unforgettable taste, design and quality

For 20 years, wedding cakes have been Scrumptions' specialty. Choose from traditional, elegant, understated, contemporary or whimsical. All of our cakes always taste as good as they look! Visit Scrumptions to find the wedding cake of your dreams.

$$

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2007

5600 Post Rd, East Greenwich, RI

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Brittany M

The cake was beautiful and everyone said the flavors were delicious!!

Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Meghan S

They made 3 types of cupcakes for us, which they were all amazing! The display of the cupcakes was nice as well, was on a stand that made it the shape of a full wedding cake, very cute! They also added gray and blue ribbon, and gray and blue flowers to the cupcakes and cutting... Read More cake...which matched my wedding colors perfectly. They also made the surprise groom's cake which was in a shape of a guinness glass with storm troopers holding darth vader up to the top of the glass to drink the beer :) my husband is a star wars nut, he loved it...was a total surprise to him.

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Emily L

Delicious, flexible, kind, and creative! We had many unusual requests for Scrumptions and they accepted the challenges with no hesitation. Our wedding cake was so delicious we had guests telling us about it days later. Every employee was helpful and organized. The cake and... Read More desserts were delivered on time and displayed beautifully. If you are planning a Rhode Island wedding, use Scrumptions!!

Delicious and great to look at

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Kady L

We had our wedding cupcakes provided by Scrumptions on 9/20/2014 and we would absolutely recommend them. We met with a total of four bakeries to try to find the right fit for our wedding and the other bakeries' cupcakes were either too big, too sugary, just plain ugly or the... Read More people weren't professional enough. Scrumptions' cupcakes were so delicious! During the tasting process, every other bakery only gave us pre-made cupcakes to try with already decided flavor combinations. What I liked that Scrumptions did differently was they gave us small pieces of cake and small samples of frosting that we chose separately. That way we could choose what cake/frosting combo we wanted and we didn't have to go with one they had already decided on for us. The cupcakes were delivered on time to my venue and set up beautifully; all of our guests went for seconds (my only disappointment was that we didn't have more to take home and enjoy afterward!). I also had wanted a grooms cake that was Big Lebowski themed. I showed them a photo of what I wanted and it came out perfectly! My groom and brother (it was a bro/grooms cake) were in awe of how good it looked! I would definitely recommend Scrumptions for your next even or if you're ever in the area and craving something sweet!

Delicious

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Vima m

We used Scrumptions for our wedding cupcakes. Their cakes were amazing and delicious. After trying what it seemed like every flavor on their store, we settled for hazelnut with mocha frosting, and spice cake with German chocolate topping. This worked out great because even the... Read More colors of the cupcakes complemented the d├ęcor (fall/autumn-ish). We also got a 6" cake to cut. Peanut butter and chocolate (there's nothing better than that!). That one was also very delicious and light, even with the heavy flavors.

Beautiful (& Delicious) Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Ashley P

I brought in a picture of the wedding cake I wanted done - and they replicated it perfectly!!! We got "strawberries & champagne" as our flavor for both tiers, and all our guests have commented on how delicious it was. :)

Great Place/Worth it

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Meghan K

We got a three tier cake with a backup cake. We gave her a picture we found off the internet and literally asked for her to mimic it. It was almost perfect and it was delicious. When you go in for tasting, they treat you like gold. We picked their signature strawberries and... Read More champagne flavor and couldn't be happier. They even send you a new topper on your one year so that you do not have to worry about saving the top!

Beautiful Beach Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Erin W

We absolutely loved our cake! The staff at Scrumptions made our experience so easy and fun. All of the flavors were delicious but e ended up going with the strawberries and champagne filling with vanilla cake and buttercream frosting. Everyone at the wedding commented on how... Read More delicious our cake was. We had a beach themed wedding and had discussed many details for the design of our cake. As the day approached I worried that there would be too much going on the cake and that it may look a little too overdone, but when I walked into our venue and saw the finished product I was SO pleasantly surprised. I knew they made beautiful cakes, but it was even better than I could have imagined. The details were so well done and it turned out to be a very elegant cake while holding true to our beach theme. Thank you Scrumptions for an unforgettable cake!

Delicious and Lovely Cake

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Bridget P

We were contracted with Scrumptions through our wedding venue so did not have the fortune of working with the company. However, we did get the finished product of our beautiful, delicious wedding cake, which we loved! Wanted to give them a review for matching our design and... Read More creating a delicious product we were happy to have served on our wedding day!

Beautiful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Eliza P

I used Scrumptions for my wedding cake and dessert buffet table for my wedding this past weekend and I cannot speak more highly of Anna and her team! From our initial tasting consultation, we knew we were in great hands with Anna! She went above and beyond to make sure our cake... Read More was stunning and our guests were well fed! In addition to the cake and dessert buffet, we had Scrumptions do our guest favors which were pie pops - our guests cannot stop talking about them! They were unique and so yummy! Thank you to Anna and Scrumptions for such an awesome experience!

Elegant and Romantic

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Steffanie V

We used Scrumptions as part of our catering contract through our venue and were extremely satisfied with the final outcome. Although we did not directly deal with the vendor, it seemed as though they were very flexible as they were willing to change our cake flavor the week of... Read More our wedding and also provided my mother with gluten free cupcakes. Our cake was simple, elegant, beautiful, and delicious. I had never had Scrumptions before, but my husband and I are already looking forward to ordering our anniversary cake for years to come. I would definitely recommend Scrumptions to any future brides or grooms.

made my vision come to life!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Megan K

I saw a wedding cake in a magazine that I was instantly IN LOVE with! When my (then) fiance and I went for our tasting and described the masterpiece, they instantly knew what I was talking about. Not only did they know what I was talking about, they gave us AMAZING samples of... Read More cake to try! Our wedding cake came out perfect and was perfect for the cake cutting. It was even better after my now husband smooshed in my face! The staff here is wonderful and carried out our wishes perfectly. I would highly recommend using them!

delicious!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Kathy S

I have been told by so many people that this was the best cake that they ever had!! I agree!! Can't say thank you enough!!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Emily B

Loved the tasting and being able to try a bunch of different flavors to personalize every aspect of the cake. The final product was beautiful, although our colors were a little off. More importantly, it tasted delish! We got a relatively simple cake, and the price was a little... Read More shocking at first, but didn't seem to be too much different then some of the other bakeries.

YUM!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Christine V

Jennifer from Scrumptions was a pleasure to work with! After showing her some pictures and telling her my idea for a cake, she knew exactly what I had invisioned. We also had cupcakes for the reception. DELICIOUS! Too bad they are somewhat of a drive away otherwise I'd always be... Read More visiting them for treats!!

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Jamie L

My cake was unbelievable. We had almond with strawberries and champagne in the middle. I highly recommend using them. They were classy, on-time and very professional.

Great Bakery!

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 Allison E

My husband and I were very pleased with the cake that Scrumptions Bakery made for our wedding. We had submitted a photograph of a 4 tier cake, that we had planned on our florist decorating, and they replicated the photograph exactly. They are very easy to work with,... Read More their cake tastes amazing, and we had no issues along the way! Would highly recommend them, and use in the future for our own personal needs!

M&J

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 Justine E

The cake came out beautiful and was delicious. However, the venue staff had a difficult time cutting the cake, especially the smaller tiers. We had a dessert table, so they ended up not cutting the top layer. We also wanted the flowers to have four petals to look like four... Read More leaf clovers for our Saint Patrick's Day themed wedding, but when the cake arrived it was typical five petal flowers. We may not have been clear wit the decorators and we discussed it during our first consultation but then nothing that came later said anything about the number of petals. The color did match perfectly and we were the only ones who noticed.

Best Tasting Wedding Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Samantha S

I knew my search for a wedding cake would be difficult. I had fallen in love with a cake from a magazine with an elaborate tree trunk design. The second I handed my photo to our consultant she knew her team could take on the challenge. We had a great easy going tasting, with... Read More no pressure to commit right then and there which my husband and I appreciated. They were great with giving us different quotes for guests, additional tiers, etc. right up front so we didn't have any guesswork. We immediately felt comfortable and confident they would do an outstanding job with our wedding cake... and did they ever!! The cake absolutely exceeded every one of my expectations, and that is just on design alone! The cake looked better than the photos I had from the magazine! Most of our guests expected a bland tasting cake because, let's face it, that's usually what you get at weddings, but this cake was exceptional. Our guests were lying they didn't get any cake because they wanted to have another piece! We still have guests tell us this was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. (We got red velvet with cream cheese frosting) My husband and I were thrilled with their attention to detail and I recommend Scrumptions to anybody that wants to have the most memorable (and tasty) wedding cake :)

YUMMY!!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Tonya G

Scrumptions did an amazing job on my cupcakes. I cannot eat Dairy so my 6" cake top was nondairy and delicious. Even my husband enjoyed the top part. For the rest I chose to go with a cupcake tower and they decorated them in the fall colors and designs that fit within my... Read More theme. I picked three flavors, Red Velvet (a guest and husband favorite), Strawberry Champaign and Spice Cake with Carmel Frosting. There wasn't a cupcake that was not liked. I had brought cupcake boxes for my guest to take home and they all went. My friends are still saying how yummy the cupcakes were. They will work within your budget and are very reasonable. All the personnel at Scrumptions were very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend them and will use them in the future for other bakery needs.

Because I said so

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Amanda C

I had this idea for my wedding from I movie I saw. It was all about this beautiful cake I saw. So the whole wedding was designed around this cake so it needed to be perfect. Not only was the cake perfect,exactly what I wanted ! But the taste was AMAZING. I never eat wedding cake... Read More and I was sorry it was my wedding and I didnt get to eat more of it !! I need to go there and again and just order a cake !! We used them because Newport Hyatt used them for all their weddings. But I am happy we stuck with them and didnt go for someone else.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Shaina B

Our cake was so beautiful and it tasted amazing! We had two flavors and our guests raved about how good it was. They also were able to incorporate a ribbon that I wanted on the cake and it turned out gorgeous.

Delicious Wedding Cake - on the pricier side

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Megan H

Let me first say that Scrumptions provided a delicious wedding cake for my wedding! It was a small cake, feeding about 115 people or so, and seemed on the pricier side. They delivered it as requested on the later side, since it was mostly made up of whipped cream and there... Read More wasn't any storage for it at my venue. I was only disappointed that they put the wrong color ribbon on the bottom layer of the cake. We had picked out a fuchsia ribbon, and the swatch chosen at the tasting was the perfect color. However, the ribbon was purple on the final cake. But the taste made up for the small error. They did a beautiful job on my simply decorated cake, and all in all I was happy with it. They have great customer service and delicious products, just a tad on the pricier side. I would definitely recommend this bakery and will be going back for sure!

delicious

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Ashley C

I got my cake through my venue but it was from Scrumptions. I was able to meet with them as well at their shop. I had a special request flavor and they made it perfectly. It was beautiful and tasted great!

Delish!

Reviewed on 8/31/2012 Krista S

Scruptions made my wedding cake for my June 10, 2012 wedding at Castle Hill Inn. It was a great experience! We wanted a small cake for only about 20 people but still wanted the tiered look of a traditional wedding cake. They made a beautiful looking cake, complete with... Read More adirondack chairs with our initials! It was not only beautiful but absolutely delicious. Thanks Scrumptions!

TO Scrumptions