Unforgettable taste, design and quality

For 20 years, wedding cakes have been Scrumptions' specialty. Choose from traditional, elegant, understated, contemporary or whimsical. All of our cakes always taste as good as they look! Visit Scrumptions to find the wedding cake of your dreams.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2007

5600 Post Rd, East Greenwich, RI

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Brittany M

The cake was beautiful and everyone said the flavors were delicious!!

Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Meghan S

They made 3 types of cupcakes for us, which they were all amazing! The display of the cupcakes was nice as well, was on a stand that made it the shape of a full wedding cake, very cute! They also added gray and blue ribbon, and gray and blue flowers to the cupcakes and cutting... Read More cake...which matched my wedding colors perfectly. They also made the surprise groom's cake which was in a shape of a guinness glass with storm troopers holding darth vader up to the top of the glass to drink the beer :) my husband is a star wars nut, he loved it...was a total surprise to him.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Michelle F

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised by the tasting. They had 8 different slices of cake brought out for us to try and they were all delicious! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful as well. We choose the vanilla with raspberry filling and the spice cake. We were so... Read More happy when we saw our cake in the reception room. It was beautiful and wrapped in navy blue ribbon to match our color scheme! The guest raved about the taste of the cake! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Caitlin B

Their cakes are amazing!!! I had gone to other places for tastings prior to Scrumptions. When I finally went there for my tasting appointment, it was clear why they were on the upper end of the vendor pricing. Their cakes are truly in a league of their own! The cake tasting... Read More experience was absolutely wonderful. Unlike other places that have you try two or three flavors with a couple frostings, Scrumptions brings out a tray of EVERYTHING! My mom and I thought we had died and gone to heaven! They made it a really fun experience! It was not just a quick tasting and get to the price. We spent an hour there eating cake and it was cake that was better than all other places we visited - way better! I am a dessert person, especially chocolate, and I can’t stress enough how good it was! They were so well organized and easy to work with to create the cake of your dreams! Everything came out perfect and our cake was not just gorgeous, but people are still talking about how great it was...worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Kelly R

Scrumptions baked the cake for my wedding in October and it was amazing! It was so delicious (almond cake with caramel and vanilla buttercream) and everyone raved about it - people were still talking about how tasty the cake was the next day. Not only was it delicious, but it... Read More was beautiful as well. Jennifer and Anna worked within our budget and helped us achieve the desired look and taste for our cake. They also worked well and professionally with our florist, who was providing floral decorations for the cake. We tried a few other vendors in the RI/MA area and the quality and taste of Scrumptions was unmatched. Highly recommend - very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I worked with Anna to create my wedding cake for 10/10/15. Anna was great to work with - both personable, flexible, and accommodating. With our work schedules it was hard to find a time to meet with Anna but she was willing to come in when the door was closed to meet with us.... Read More She helped us design and create our wedding cake since we did not really have any ideas in mind. The cake was delivered on time, was exactly what we wanted, and delicious! And we get a complimentary 1 year anniversary cake next year...even with the top layer of our cake sitting in our freezer! I highly recommend Scrumptions for your wedding cake!

Obsessed with my cupcake tower!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Amy R

Jen at Scrumptions executed my cupcake tower idea perfectly! I was SO excited to see my beautiful, rustic cupcake tower vision come to reality when I entered the reception! My sweetheart cake at the top was designed exactly how I wanted. Everything was perfect and Jen was... Read More awesome to work with!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Alex G

Delish! We ordered mini tarts, eclairs and chocolate covered strawberries for our wedding. Everything was absolutely amazing! They looked great and tasted even better. Thank you so very much!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Tanya P

Scrumptions, Was very professional and understand of my request for the design of the wedding cake I wanted for my day. We were able to come into the shop for a tasting, which was incredible. The staff was very commidating to the allery of nuts that my husband has. The staff... Read More worked with us to come up with the perfect design. On my wedding day the cake turned out just the way I had hoped and could have not been more happy. Thanks for the perfect cake Mrs Tanya Hebert

definitely scrumptious!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Lauren P

Scrumptions was definitely scrumptious! We used Scrumptions for our wedding cake through our venue (Newport Yachting Center) and our wedding favors! Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! Our guests raved about how delicious the cake was! Our favors were so cute and... Read More delicious too! They were cute pineapple cookies! Scrumptions was great about design customization and they were excellent to work with. I can't wait to have our anniversary cake! I highly recommend!

Delicious

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 sarah g

I had cupcakes done for my wedding. They have an amazing variety of cakes and frostings to choose from and everything tasted so good! We chose an almond cake and a chocolate cake for our wedding. They did an amazing job matching the design to my theme and everyone raved about... Read More how delicious they were! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Emily L

Delicious, flexible, kind, and creative! We had many unusual requests for Scrumptions and they accepted the challenges with no hesitation. Our wedding cake was so delicious we had guests telling us about it days later. Every employee was helpful and organized. The cake and... Read More desserts were delivered on time and displayed beautifully. If you are planning a Rhode Island wedding, use Scrumptions!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Joyleen L

My wedding cake came out perfect! It was beautiful and delicious! The ladies at the bakery were wonderful and helpful with all of my questions and concerns as well. We are looking forward to getting our 1-year anniversary cake!

Deliciously Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Lindsay D

Scrumptions cakes are deliciously beautiful! Our wedding cake tasting was so enjoyable and delicious. All of their cakes are tasty and moist. Their frostings are so perfect! We wanted a simple but beautiful wedding cake with tasty flavors. Our wedding cake was a lemon... Read More cake, raspberry filling, and buttercream frosting. Wow! Our guests all said it was the best wedding cake and cake in general, that they have ever had! We loved it so much, that we are having my husband's birthday cake just like our wedding cake! They also give you a complimentary cake on your anniversary so you do not have to save the top tier on your cake! PERFECT! Use Toni Chandler to top your cake with beautiful flowers!

Better Than We Could Have Imagined

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Bob G

Their cakes taste unreal! They have such great and unique flavors of actual cake and frosting, and we mixed and matched three different tiers. But, even though the cake tasted incredible, the best part was how it looked. We brought pictures into the tasting showing the cake we... Read More had in mind, with very intricate details in the frosting/shell, and they executed it flawlessly. It was better than we could have imagined, and blew the wedding magazine cake out of the water. Scrumptions will be able to do anything you ask them to do for your wedding cake. Thanks!

Delicious and great to look at

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Kady L

We had our wedding cupcakes provided by Scrumptions on 9/20/2014 and we would absolutely recommend them. We met with a total of four bakeries to try to find the right fit for our wedding and the other bakeries' cupcakes were either too big, too sugary, just plain ugly or the... Read More people weren't professional enough. Scrumptions' cupcakes were so delicious! During the tasting process, every other bakery only gave us pre-made cupcakes to try with already decided flavor combinations. What I liked that Scrumptions did differently was they gave us small pieces of cake and small samples of frosting that we chose separately. That way we could choose what cake/frosting combo we wanted and we didn't have to go with one they had already decided on for us. The cupcakes were delivered on time to my venue and set up beautifully; all of our guests went for seconds (my only disappointment was that we didn't have more to take home and enjoy afterward!). I also had wanted a grooms cake that was Big Lebowski themed. I showed them a photo of what I wanted and it came out perfectly! My groom and brother (it was a bro/grooms cake) were in awe of how good it looked! I would definitely recommend Scrumptions for your next even or if you're ever in the area and craving something sweet!

Delicious

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Vima m

We used Scrumptions for our wedding cupcakes. Their cakes were amazing and delicious. After trying what it seemed like every flavor on their store, we settled for hazelnut with mocha frosting, and spice cake with German chocolate topping. This worked out great because even the... Read More colors of the cupcakes complemented the décor (fall/autumn-ish). We also got a 6" cake to cut. Peanut butter and chocolate (there's nothing better than that!). That one was also very delicious and light, even with the heavy flavors.

DELISH!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Colleen M

The Marriott has Scrumptions as their official cake vendor for their wedding packages, and I totally understand why. Their cakes are amazing. We were able to combine really interesting flavors to pull off a delicious and beautifully made cake. I couldn't have been happier with... Read More the cake day of!

Beautiful (& Delicious) Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Ashley P

I brought in a picture of the wedding cake I wanted done - and they replicated it perfectly!!! We got "strawberries & champagne" as our flavor for both tiers, and all our guests have commented on how delicious it was. :)

Great Place/Worth it

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Meghan K

We got a three tier cake with a backup cake. We gave her a picture we found off the internet and literally asked for her to mimic it. It was almost perfect and it was delicious. When you go in for tasting, they treat you like gold. We picked their signature strawberries and... Read More champagne flavor and couldn't be happier. They even send you a new topper on your one year so that you do not have to worry about saving the top!

Beautiful Beach Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Erin W

We absolutely loved our cake! The staff at Scrumptions made our experience so easy and fun. All of the flavors were delicious but e ended up going with the strawberries and champagne filling with vanilla cake and buttercream frosting. Everyone at the wedding commented on how... Read More delicious our cake was. We had a beach themed wedding and had discussed many details for the design of our cake. As the day approached I worried that there would be too much going on the cake and that it may look a little too overdone, but when I walked into our venue and saw the finished product I was SO pleasantly surprised. I knew they made beautiful cakes, but it was even better than I could have imagined. The details were so well done and it turned out to be a very elegant cake while holding true to our beach theme. Thank you Scrumptions for an unforgettable cake!

Delicious and Lovely Cake

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Bridget P

We were contracted with Scrumptions through our wedding venue so did not have the fortune of working with the company. However, we did get the finished product of our beautiful, delicious wedding cake, which we loved! Wanted to give them a review for matching our design and... Read More creating a delicious product we were happy to have served on our wedding day!

Beautiful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Eliza P

I used Scrumptions for my wedding cake and dessert buffet table for my wedding this past weekend and I cannot speak more highly of Anna and her team! From our initial tasting consultation, we knew we were in great hands with Anna! She went above and beyond to make sure our cake... Read More was stunning and our guests were well fed! In addition to the cake and dessert buffet, we had Scrumptions do our guest favors which were pie pops - our guests cannot stop talking about them! They were unique and so yummy! Thank you to Anna and Scrumptions for such an awesome experience!

Elegant and Romantic

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Steffanie V

We used Scrumptions as part of our catering contract through our venue and were extremely satisfied with the final outcome. Although we did not directly deal with the vendor, it seemed as though they were very flexible as they were willing to change our cake flavor the week of... Read More our wedding and also provided my mother with gluten free cupcakes. Our cake was simple, elegant, beautiful, and delicious. I had never had Scrumptions before, but my husband and I are already looking forward to ordering our anniversary cake for years to come. I would definitely recommend Scrumptions to any future brides or grooms.

made my vision come to life!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Megan K

I saw a wedding cake in a magazine that I was instantly IN LOVE with! When my (then) fiance and I went for our tasting and described the masterpiece, they instantly knew what I was talking about. Not only did they know what I was talking about, they gave us AMAZING samples of... Read More cake to try! Our wedding cake came out perfect and was perfect for the cake cutting. It was even better after my now husband smooshed in my face! The staff here is wonderful and carried out our wishes perfectly. I would highly recommend using them!