Sea Palms Resort

St Simons Island, GA

Beautiful wedding venue on Saint Simons Island!

Sea Palms Resort delights in making your special event truly spectacular. Our professional, dedicated staff makes sure that every detail is executed better than imagined. As a dream destination, we will work hard to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and make this a memorable celebration for you and your guests. From beautifully appointed interiors to the lush grounds around the lakeside gazebo, Sea Palms Resort has just the right setting for a memorable occasion.

Guest Capacity

Backyard, Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Park, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Service Staff

515 North Windward Drive, St Simons Island, GA

Excellent Venue for a Wedding and Reception

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Liz M

We recently had our rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception at Sea Palms and everything was WONDERFUL. We live in Jacksonville, so this was a little bit of a destination wedding. Allyson was awesome to work with and made everything very easy for me. I chose the "Everything but... Read More the Dress" Package and was very satisfied with everything. All the preferred vendors were great and easy to work with as well. We received soo many compliments on the FOOD at the reception! Our theme was Coastal, Southern Hospitality so we had a shrimp and grits station, pulled pork, fried chicken, corn bread, mac and cheese, etc. People said it was the best food at a wedding they have ever had! Usually that is the quickest thing for people to complain about. The venue has a lot of great options to choose from and the price is very reasonable. Lodging accommodations on the resort were great as well. There are multiple options for all price points. We opted for a condo/suite...which was great because we invited friends and family over for pizza one night and a little after gathering after the rehearsal...also gave the girls plenty of room to get ready :) Overall I cannot say enough great things about Allyson and Sea Palms. Myself and all of my guests loved the whole weekend. 5 STARS

beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/08/2011 Cortney K

beautiful st simons island is a picturesque place for anything!

Review for Sea Palms Golf and Tennis Resort

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Carol Anne C

The staff were very attentive to mine and my guests needs. The staff even brought myself and my husband water while we were taking pictures outside. I felt very comfortable with all of the staff and with Wendy the Wedding Event Manager who was very informative and easy to work... Read More with during the planning process.

Excellent Venue!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Patti L

We were VERY pleased with Sea Palms and our main contact, Ashley Stone. Every request was taken care of promptly AND correctly and the reception went off without a hitch! I was very happy with the results and was pleased with the customer service from the very first meeting 9... Read More months before the event. They had me at "hello!"

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Jessica P

We had our reception at Sea Palms Resort and Conference center and it was such a great experience. From all the planning, tasting, visiting, setting up and the wedding day! Everything was great!! The food is AMAZINGGG!! All our guests continue to rave about how they have never... Read More had "wedding food" that was so good. They also did our wedding and groom's cake which turned out incredible. I simply found two pictures on Pinterest and showed the chefs the image and the end result looked identical to the picture I had shown! I was blown away!! They are very flexible and have plenty of recently updated rooms that are beautiful for a reception!!

FABULOUS LOCATION

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Hannah S

They did a fantastic job! All my questions were answered quickly! Wendy is AWESOME at keeping you calm! We had the ceremony and reception here and I wouldn't have changed a thing!