Sealed With A Kiss of Haddonfield, NJ

Haddonfield, NJ

Beautiful Calligraphy...on time & at great price!

Sealed with a Kiss of Haddonfield, NJ is the 1st Choice for Brides & Grooms to prepare their Wedding Invitation Envelope Calligraphy. Fast, Elegant, Top Quality Calligraphy at an amazing price! Bring us your envelopes for your next event and experience our Award Winning Calligraphy for yourself!

9 N. Haddon Ave., Haddonfield, NJ

highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Alison G

i brought my envelopes here to be custom addressed. tom (the owner, I'm assuming) is super accommodating and quickly responded to all of my emails. he even rushed my order without any extra charge. i had my envelopes addressed within 3 days! the quality of the calligraphy is great and the envelopes look fantastic!

2014-06-29T15:29:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! Your envelopes looked amazing...sure to set the tone for your event! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Seating Chart

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Chrissy D

I needed a seating chart for my wedding and went with who my sister-in-law did and it was the best decision! The owner is so friendly and helpful when helping pick what kind of seating chart and what design to do. I found a few pictures to use and he helped me decide which would look best. I went with his advice and it came out amazing. The colors looked so good and it really stood out in out cocktail our.

Great product and value

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Hannah G

I initially selected Sealed with a Kiss solely because they were the most affordable option nearby to get my invitation envelopes addressed. I honestly don't think any of the more expensive vendors could have done better. They turned out beautiful! Their level of service is also very high. The gentleman I interacted with over the phone and in person was very pleasant and helpful.

Perfect matching lettering & ink

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Vienna M

Swak matched the lettering and ink color to my invitations. I loved it!

Great Job for us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Diana B

We love their work. Highly recommended.

Great Calligraphy

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Brianna R

A perfect compliment to all of our invitations!

They do it all!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Morgan C

Had a few smaller jobs done and looking forward to having more in the future! Looks beautiful!

Looks like by hand but better!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 gabrielle l

Looks just like hand calligraphy but at 1/3 of the price :)

Great Style and price!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Danny P

Just what I was looking for!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Patty C

Very Happy

Invitations

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Ashley P

Very professional and always on time!

Beautifully done Calligraphy!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Dina W

At first I had tossed and turned with the idea of having calligraphy done on our wedding invitations, but I couldn't be happier with making the decision to do it. Sealed with a Kiss matched the font and color of our invitations to the envelopes. We had many guests comment how pretty the invitations looked. Their service was prompt and turn around time was quick.

So easy to work with!

Reviewed on 1/10/2014 Morgan G

I planned my wedding from out of the area, and was able to do so much through email and phone calls. I went in person to pick my save the dates and invitations, picked colors and fonts, and any other necessary details, and was good to go. My save the dates and invitations were beautiful! Tom was so nice, and gave his honest opinion which was so appreciated. He rally seemed to want to see me happy. SWAK also did our table numbers, and seating chart. It was so nice to know that I was taken care of and didn't have to worry about anything. They even picked up the huge seating chart after the reception!

Printing of addresses for invitations

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Allison R

Neither my husband nor I have the best handwriting, but we wanted our wedding invitations to look beautiful. We found the website of Sealed With a Kiss and decided to use them to print out the addresses for our wedding invitations. The price point was reasonable and they turned around the envelopes very quickly (we dropped them off on a Friday and they were ready on Monday). They had a wide selection of fonts and colors. Each envelope looked wonderful.

Beautiful invitations

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Lynette P

I love Tom and his wife. I went in and picked out the most gorgeous, formal invitations ever. The cost was a bit pricey but they were just the statement for my formal wedding in Cape May. The quality was top notch. I also had my seating chart done and it was absolutely gorgeous! Everyone loved it.

my favorite new place

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 ashley d

Did a great job on my printing & calligraphy...will surely return soon!

Just fab

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Barbara D

They're very pro at what they do!! The calligraphy looked amazing

Envelopes

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Greta G

My envelopes looked awesome I super recommend them

Fancy Shmancy for less!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Kara W

They did a wonderful fab job! Great price too!

Fun and nice for the right price!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 betsy b

Really impressive calligraphy here! Recommended highly!!

awesome

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 victoria w

Looks awesome for the shower...thank you swak

Pre wedding party invitation

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Rena C

had a little soiree for my bridal party and tried swaks calligraphy on the envelopes. Loved it!

perfectly done!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Claudia R

had a small party for the wedding and they did a really nice job...can't wait for thee big day!!!!

Absolutely the Best!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Alexandra C

What can I say... my envelopes looked Beautiful !!! I didn't have to think twice when it came to choosing them to do my calligraphy.

Fast and Elegant!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Kristen W

My Mom & I had a nice experience with Swak Haddonfield and the calligraphy service. Thank you!

TO Sealed With A Kiss of Haddonfield, NJ