Sealed With A Kiss of Haddonfield, NJ

Haddonfield, NJ

Beautiful Calligraphy...on time & a great price!

2016 BEST OF WEDDING WINNER! You don't have to spend a lot to get top quality. We help our couples to save time and money while also getting beautiful envelopes that will set the tone for their wedding . Our award winning service offers both traditional and digital calligraphy styles along with the ink color of your choice. There isn't a style or theme that we can't match! Feel free to read our glowing reviews and contact us to start designing your envelopes.

9 N. Haddon Ave., Haddonfield, NJ

highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Alison G

i brought my envelopes here to be custom addressed. tom (the owner, I'm assuming) is super accommodating and quickly responded to all of my emails. he even rushed my order without any extra charge. i had my envelopes addressed within 3 days! the quality of the calligraphy is... Read More great and the envelopes look fantastic!

2014-06-29T15:29:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! Your envelopes looked amazing...sure to set the tone for your event! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 angie h

We waited till the last minute by swak prepared everything quickly and well priced. Very satisfied and went above our expectations. Highly recommeded

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Barbara P

We purchased our engagement invitations with swak and then also had them do the calligraphy. Both came out perfectly and we will return for save the dates soon.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Pam D

Very excited to work with sealedwith a kiss for all our printed items and calligraphy. Located in Haddonfield, nj near where I bought my dress. Yeah!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Goergette g

We had our ceremony programs prepared and they were so elegant and priced well below other places we visitied. Tom was great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Diana B

Im a nursing student so my time is limited and Im so glad I found swak. I reserved their calligraphy from their website and even got 10 envelopes free. Can't wait to send our invitations.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Lara G

We went in to sealed with a kiss with our envelopes and they made great suggestions on the lettering and ink and it all coordinated so easily. We're very happy!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Alain N

Our menu cards were printed on a shimmer paper with our love park design and they looked great on our tables. We love swak.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Hailey M

SWAK prepared our Table NUmbers Cards when our venue had something we didn't love...so we went to swak and they made it easy. Great prices too!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Theresa R

We reserved a seating chart for our wedding and received a free upgrade with crystals on the chart. WOW......we loved it! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Marie g

Tom prepared the calligraphy on short notice and we had our envelopes back in 2 days. Price was nice and quality was top notch!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Vero W

Our place cards were just what we wanted. They had a large selection and the calligraphy was a nice touch. Thank you swak!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Randi M

Our envelopes were amazing. Tom is a pleasure to deal with and we loved the look of the calligraphy!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sara L

Sealed with a kiss calligraphy all of our wedding envelopes in just 2 days. They look hand written and perfect. Also the price is unbelievable. Very good choice.

Fast! Calligraphy completed in 2 days!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Andy H

I had brought the envelopes in on a Tuesday and picked them up on Thursday! They looked great!!

Very Exciting!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Diana B

They do really great work and make things so easy

Seating Chart for Guest Seating...a great choice!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 lance f

we chose a beautifully framed seating chart for our wedding!

Seating Charts are amazing

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Ashley B

I saw them at a Bridal Show and reserved our Seating Chart....absolutely beautiful!

Great Work!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Lee s

Very Elegant Calligraphy!

Beautifully done Calligraphy!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Dina W

At first I had tossed and turned with the idea of having calligraphy done on our wedding invitations, but I couldn't be happier with making the decision to do it. Sealed with a Kiss matched the font and color of our invitations to the envelopes. We had many guests comment how... Read More pretty the invitations looked. Their service was prompt and turn around time was quick.

So easy to work with!

Reviewed on 1/10/2014 Morgan G

I planned my wedding from out of the area, and was able to do so much through email and phone calls. I went in person to pick my save the dates and invitations, picked colors and fonts, and any other necessary details, and was good to go. My save the dates and invitations were... Read More beautiful! Tom was so nice, and gave his honest opinion which was so appreciated. He rally seemed to want to see me happy. SWAK also did our table numbers, and seating chart. It was so nice to know that I was taken care of and didn't have to worry about anything. They even picked up the huge seating chart after the reception!

Printing of addresses for invitations

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Allison R

Neither my husband nor I have the best handwriting, but we wanted our wedding invitations to look beautiful. We found the website of Sealed With a Kiss and decided to use them to print out the addresses for our wedding invitations. The price point was reasonable and they... Read More turned around the envelopes very quickly (we dropped them off on a Friday and they were ready on Monday). They had a wide selection of fonts and colors. Each envelope looked wonderful.

Beautiful invitations

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Lynette P

I love Tom and his wife. I went in and picked out the most gorgeous, formal invitations ever. The cost was a bit pricey but they were just the statement for my formal wedding in Cape May. The quality was top notch. I also had my seating chart done and it was absolutely... Read More gorgeous! Everyone loved it.

my new favorite place for printing!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 ashley d

Wonderful job for all my printed items:)!

my favorite new place

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 ashley d

Did a great job on my printing & calligraphy...will surely return soon!