Sean True Photography

Serving Raleigh/Durham and all of North Carolina.

Affordable wedding collections & boutique service!

Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for stopping by Sean True Photography. I'm here to serve you and create a custom wedding experience that will be cherished for years to come. I would love to hear from you! Give me a call or send me an email to set up a time to meet and discuss your wedding experience! Don't forget to mention The Knot so that you can get your exclusive offer!

Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

102 Education Avenue , Durham, NC Serving Raleigh/Durham and all of North Carolina. (919) 824-9036
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kaleigh M

Sean and Kimberly are fantastic to work with. We really can't say enough great things about them. Coming from someone who is introverted and hates being photographed, Sean really makes it easy. He has great ideas for photos and he's very patient. We can't wait to see the final... Read More results!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Brianna L

Beautiful engagement and wedding photos for a great value, and he was very friendly and easy to work with throughout the process.

2017-09-18T09:08:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brianna & Jesse! Loved working with you both.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Karen B

We worked with Sean for about a year and a half as he did our proposal, engagement, and wedding photos. He was always there to answer any questions throughout the entire wedding planning process and was truly great to work with. During the final walk through of our venue, Sean... Read More took notes, offered suggestions, and made sure every detail was going to be exactly the way we wanted. On our wedding day, Sean and his team were well organized and exceeded my expectations. He even handled by bridezilla moment calmly and professionally while ensuring that I was completely happy with everything. When we received our photos, we could not have been happier. They were so beautiful and captured every moment of our day. When Sean told us that he was looking into offering wedding videos and asked if we wanted to be a part of the trial run, we jumped at the chance. Like many other couples, as much as we had wanted a video, there was just not enough money in our budget for one. His option was so affordable, there was no way we could say no. When we saw the video for the first time, we both cried. Along with all of our friends and family. Your wedding day really is a blur and it was great to have a video to watch when it was all over. I can’t say enough great things about Sean and the work that he does. We have received so many compliments on the quality of our pictures and video and people have been shocked to learn how affordable it all was. Sean will be our family photographer for life.

2017-06-27T15:58:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Karen & Jarad! It was so wonderful being a part of your journey!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Abbie M

I cannot say enough amazing things about Sean. We have the most beautiful photographs from both our engagement and wedding sessions that we will be able to cherish forever! My husband and I are local to the Raleigh-area and got married in Charleston, SC and Sean was up for the... Read More adventure. We have the best reactions from all of our photos and will continue to use Sean for occasion photos for many years to come!

2017-07-18T19:36:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Abbie and James! We loved being a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Jordan T

Sean and his assistant are amazing. Our original photographer came down with the stomach flu the morning of our wedding and a friend recommended Sean. Sean stepped up with just a few hours before our wedding! He jumped in head first and kicked butt. We love our photos! Thanks... Read More Sean!

2017-03-29T15:34:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you and it was awesome to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

My fiancé and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Sean! He is the perfect mix of being professional and down to earth. His prices are extremely fair and his pictures are wonderful. We are so happy with how our engagement session turned out. We will definitely be using Sean in the... Read More future!!!

2016-06-30T12:42:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Jessica H

Sean was wonderful! In May 2016, we scheduled our engagement photos with Sean. Unfortunately the weather didn't hold out and I was scared of bad hair and bad weather in the pictures. Sean shot a few shoots (which ended up being my favorite) and kindly suggested that we schedule... Read More another day to continue shooting. The "rain day" in June 2016 couldn't have been more perfect! Most photographers wouldn't be as flexible as Sean was (and at no additional cost). At the second shoot he still spent tons of time making sure we got all the shots in and they came out beautifully! He has such as eye for the perfect shot too. I remember, during one pose, thinking that he wasn't getting the doors behind us centered from where he was standing... then I saw the final result! He got these gorgeous sparkling lights from the ceiling in the backdrop (don't ask me how!)... When I saw those photos all I could think of was "Man he has a eye for the perfect shot!". The rest were no different! He captures the most brilliant photos and can turn the most dull backgrounds into something amazing! I cannot wait for him to shoot our Wedding in October 2016!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Savannah P

Sean was wonderful. We can't say enough good things about him. One of the most important things to us was that we had someone that would be able to capture us the way we really are. Sean listened to what we wanted and was able to capture that. As a person who doesn't like for... Read More their picture to be taken, Sean was able to get me to feel comfortable and at ease. Now we have some great photos that we will be able to keep forever. We are so excited for the wedding and can't wait to see those photos.

2016-06-22T08:10:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Jarad B

The old saying is "you get what you pay for", but that couldn't be further from the truth with Sean. My fiance and I cannot believe how amazing the quality of his pictures are or how responsive he is for the price we're paying. I feel like we should easily be spending double... Read More what we are for the attention to detail and overall quality we've received so far. Sean was instrumental in the actual proposal (he was there to take surprise pictures of the event and captured one of the happiest moments of both of our lives) and has shot an incredible engagement shoot for us as well. One of my favorite things about Sean is his blend of bringing creative ideas, but also being willing to truly listen to what it is we want to see in our pictures. Could not possibly be any happier with Sean True Photography!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Sean was energetic and fun. He had vision and ideas and incorporated my ideas too. He captured moments of my family that I will treasure forever. His wedding experience was evident. He managed to get so many photos without us feeling like we missed time with our guests.

Sean True

Thank you for visiting my storefront and I excited to tell you a little about myself. I have a background in photojournalism, in which I earned a degree from the Rochester Institute of Technology. From there I began freelancing and began photographing weddings in Philadelphia, PA. I moved to Durham in 2004 and began photographing weddings for myself. To this day I still love photographing weddings and capturing couples special day and help tell their love story. I would love to hear yours so please contact me so we can schedule a consultation. Thanks again for visiting! Sean True, Storyteller