Seanie Will

Caribbean, Classical, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

New York City, Long Island, Tri-State Area (917) 977-1448

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Jo B

I thought Seanie Will was fantastic! He was quirky and had a lot of fun with the crowd -- everyone was dancing all night!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Connor B

Sean’s performance at our wedding was beyond exceptional. I have received nothing short of ecstatic reviews from all of our guests on how much they enjoyed the music and mood set by Sean throughout the entire night. In addition to being a DJ receptive of the response of the... Read More crowd, Sean was fun, flexible with the itinerary and a true professional. Leading up to the wedding he made himself available as often as needed, speaking over phone calls, e-mails and collaborating on Spotify playlists to facilitate in better understanding the musical tastes of my wife and I. These interactions instilled confidence leading up to the wedding that we did not need to worry about the musical front of the reception (which is truly invaluable when coordinating with so many vendors). Sean’s musical acumen was on display all night and we could not be happier with our decision to have selected Sean!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Carolyn C

We cannot thank Sean enough for the amazing party he threw for our wedding and my husbands birthday. We received in both events nothing but compliments on the music and song choices and that is mainly because of our amazing DJ Sean. Part of his success is that he cares about... Read More your event. he takes the time to have coffee with you before the event to try to understand your music preferences and he also makes wonderful recommendations. If you want to have all your family and friends on the dance floor having an amazing time you must work with Sean, he is the best !!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lauren T

You know those NY Times restaurant reviews where they rave about a restaurant and suddenly you can no longer get a reservation? Or, Hamilton on B'way - can't get a ticket without selling a limb. Well, because of that I'm feeling a little conflicted about giving the RAVE review... Read More that DJ Seanie deserves. What if I want to book him again and I can't because he's all booked up due to the rave reviews?? I guess I will have to suffer the consequences ... Sean (and his wife) are simply the most amazing couple - so chill and easy to work with! They traveled 1.5+ hours out of the city and away from their family to DJ our wedding. Sean truly cared about us and wanted us to have the most perfectly fantastic day - which we did! From the onset, Sean was attentive, timely, FUN and sweet. You can tell that he really loves being a part of your special day. We were so comfortable working with him and he totally understood and picked up on our vibe! All of our guests raved about him throughout the night. He went above and beyond on our special day. We danced ALL night!! Highly recommend. We LOVE DJ Seanie!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Teresa M

Sean was so great, down to earth and easy to work with! We were looking for a DJ that wasn't like every other robot-esque DJ. Someone who appreciates music and having a good time! Sean was met all of our criteria. We had a few meet ups and he was super receptive of everything we... Read More wanted. We got SO many compliments on the music and everyone (including myself) was dancing the night away. What we loved most though was how much fun Sean and his team were having at our wedding. To see someone truly enjoying their work just makes it all so much more fun!! Would highly recommend to any bride/groom looking for a super chill, caring and fun DJ!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jessica L

Sean was the best DJ! We had the best time dancing and the dance party NEVER stopped. The next day people were asking us who our DJ was because the the music was so great all night long. My now husband and I wanted a mix of 90's r&b/hip hop, top 40's and as many explicit songs... Read More as possible - and that is exactly what we got and more! Sean had people dancing so hard that our venue literally had to pull his plug because we would not have left otherwise. So. Much. FUN.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Matt S

Incorporating Seanie Will into our wedding may have been the best decision we made when planning for our big day. Would highly recommend him to anyone considering a wedding DJ for their event! Not only did Sean incorporate our individual preferences and musical tastes into the... Read More overall flow of the event, but he went above and beyond to make our night as perfect as possible. He was quick to help us solve a few last-minute problems that came up day-of and had incredible input when asked for musical POV's on flow throughout the night. Couldn't be happier to have had him be part of our wedding and would absolutely consider hiring him for an alternate event.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Justin P

Sean was exactly the DJ we wanted! My wife and I had casual ceremony and reception in a Brooklyn brownstone turned event space, and we pulled it together in about 2 months. This meant we needed someone who was happy to work in a non-traditional space and be comfortable without a... Read More lot of direction from us. Sean exceeded expectations. He had the perfect tunes playing in three different spaces of the venue (upstairs, downstairs, outdoor patio) while also seamlessly transition his own mic equipment from the ceremony outside to toasts at cocktail hour upstairs in a matter of minutes without anyone even noticing. He was a pleasure to work with all night. As the rest of his reviews have already mentioned, his musical selections were absolutely on point as well. We had Brooklyn friends in their 30s and rural New England relatives in their 60s both going out of their way to let us know how much they loved the DJ. It should not be underestimated how difficult it can be to set a mood with music that keeps such a diverse crowd happy all night.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Sarah B

Sean was incredibly easy to work with and I can't recommend him highly enough! We hired him for our after-wedding reception. The process leading up to the wedding was seamless; Sean was laid back but also proactive. We received so many compliments on our music and our party was... Read More a very diverse crowd! Sean does a great job tailoring the music and vibe to your needs. Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Patricia K

I truly cannot say enough great things about Sean. We reached out to him several months ahead of our wedding and he was super responsive and helpful through the entire process of nailing down contract and needs and songs. My now-husband and I provided very minimal direction on... Read More the specific music we wanted to hear at various points in the day, but Sean nailed every song. There were several times through the reception when my ears perked up at hearing something I absolutely love which was nowhere in any of our earlier playlists or discussions - Sean is just that good at reading people and rooms. But here's where it gets really crazy - the day of our outdoor wedding, there was a complete and total monsoon. I am talking torrential rain, flooded tents, last minute changes of plans for where to have the ceremony, how to set up the space, what to do when. Basically our entire plan of what we were going to do blew up in our faces. Sean and his assistant rolled with all these changes with incredible grace and good will, and it was such a relief that the audio equipment, setup and music were not something we had to worry about. People were on the dance floor all night, everyone had a great time and multiple friends and relatives complimented us on how great the music was. Sean helped us salvage a great, fun, memorable wedding from the jaws of total failure and we will be grateful to him forever.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Sara D

Where to begin. Sean was the easiest person to work with out of all the vendors we spoke with, and made each and every interaction a real treat. i brought a certain style of musical taste to the table, and Seanie was able to not just accommodate my requests, but actually put... Read More together an amazing set with artists who were perfectly paired to the examples i had given. But what really made Sean amazing, was that it was very clear from the onset that he actually cares- He invests himself in the work he is doing, and it absolutely shows! I could not recommend enough!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Rebecca S

We couldn't have been more thrilled when we found Sean to DJ our wedding! He met with us ahead of time to feel out our music preferences but we basically just asked him to do his thing- best decision ever! Everyone was dancing the whole night and he never skipped a beat (haha)!... Read More We still have people coming up to us years later saying what a great party we had and oh yeah, who was that DJ? He was amazing! We'll totally hire him for the 20 year vowel renewal and any other event we throw before that!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

We could not have been happier with Sean DJing our wedding. He had his finger on the pulse of the crowd the whole night, playing the perfect song each time. There was never that awkward moment when an odd song comes on and everyone walks off the dance floor. Everyone danced... Read More the whole night! He was a major contributor to making that the most amazing night of our lives

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

Sean is an amazing DJ. His music choices are so good and he brings so much energy and joy to the party. Sean is very proffesional and was great to work with.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Sarah B

We can't say enough good things about working with Sean. He met with us prior to our wedding to hear about our musical preferences and to this day, we still have friends who talk about how amazing the music was during our reception. Sean has the ability to read a room of... Read More people and know what will get them dancing. We've also been at a number of parties where Sean DJ'd and without fail, he gets the entire room grooving. We can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Caleb R

Ain't no party like a Seanie Will party. Pro tip: don't forget your boogie shoes.