Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

South Louisiana (225) 278-4298

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Shannon M

Brad is the absolute tops! He is wonderful! We did a lot of research before choosing our wedding photographer, and as soon as we put our deposit down for Brad, I felt instant relief. As an out-of-town bride, he was super communicative and willing to talk to me about every... Read More detail, and the day of the wedding, he was such a gem! He has one of those personalities that you instantly click with, making you feel so comfortable and calm, and he kept us laughing all day! And let me tell you about our photos! They are TO DIE for. He captured our vibe perfectly and the photos are SO STUNNING, we're constantly getting compliments on them. I can't stop scrolling through them, trying to choose our favorites. He's worth every penny and honestly, a STEAL! You won't go wrong with Brad, he's got the photography chops, talent, and eye that will give you the perfect photos, and you'll even have a blast in front of the camera. Thanks for everything, Brad! We couldn't have asked for better!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Nelle J

Great pictures!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Corrie B

Simply the best! Brad always goes above and beyond!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Katelyn W

let me start out by stating I picked my wedding date around Secondline photography, I have followed his pictures for years and LOVED brads work. Boy did I pick good. My engagements, bridals, and wedding pictures are stunning. Brad goes above and beyond to make us feel... Read More comfortable and happy. The week of my wedding my grandfather was rushed into surgery and was still in the ICU for my wedding, with out asking brad assured me he would do whatever he could to make sure I got a picture with my grandfather. That is the kind of photographer you get with you go with Secondline, someone who goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my day special. My pictures will last forever and they are beautiful you can tell he loves what he does and will go to whatever it takes. I can never thank Brad enough for being not only the best photographer but also the great service he provided for us. You will not regret going with brad!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Brianna H

Several of my coworkers recommended Brad to me (he is a huge help to the nonprofit I work for), and I could not be happier that they did. His photos are stunning, and you can easily tell that by clicking through his website or Facebook page, but he also has this amazing catalog... Read More of wedding information, and suggestions on what works well at weddings (he's been to a million and one, so he has to know a thing or two about weddings). He had my back through the entire process, and I'm couldn't be happier with the end result. Our families and friend have told us so many times how much they loved my photographer. My dad shared with me that at one point they were talking and hanging out then Brad goes I've got to go shoot this! Perfect example of his work and play balance at an event that should be fun for everyone. We utilized his selfie tower, and it was a hoot! You can set it up pretty much anywhere and people will find it. I loved that it was open air so it was easy to fit as many people in as we wanted. Very easy to use as well. I also need to mention Julien (Did I mention Brad has an awesome network?, because he does.). Brad set us up with Julien, who did a live painting at our wedding. My husband and I were blown away by this priceless memento and it is now featured on our thank you cards.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Emily O

Brad was a wonderful photographer! He captured every moment on our special day, and he especially has an eye for detail! I would recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Meghan F

Love, Love, Love Brad!! He shot my engagements, bridals, and wedding day. He is extremely reliable and returns texts/emails within minutes! He is so open to hearing your ideas and his pictures are BEAUTIFUL!He made my wedding day completely stress free. Would recommend him to... Read More anyone!!! Hands down the best photographer in the area!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016

I met Bradley while he was the photographer at one of my best friend’s wedding. When I met him, I felt like I already knew him. He was outgoing, personable, yet professional. I was engaged at this point, so it didn’t take long for me to decide that he would HAVE to be... Read More the photographer for my own wedding. My experience was amazing! He does a great job of taking situations that could typically be awkward and making them fun and funny. Bradley is more than a photographer; he becomes a friend within the process. Let’s talk about his quick response. He is always available by text message or phone call. Whenever I texted any question or random thought, Bradley would respond within a couple minutes. This made for a very stress-free planning experience. Bradley shot both our engagement pictures along with our wedding day pictures. It is seriously hard to put into words how happy I was with the outcome of these pictures. Going into my engagement session, I was so worried I would look awkward or my husband’s RBF might get in the way (lol)... but Bradley is seriously a miracle worker! I look back at the pictures and get goosebumps. So, so, so glad we chose Secondline Photography!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Holly H

This guy is the real deal y'all!! I've known Brad for 9 years (my husband even longer). His work is amazing! We knew right from the beginning we wanted Brad as the photographer for our wedding. At that point (in 2007) he was just getting started, but we knew we couldn't go... Read More wrong. He was entertaining and spontaneous through out the whole session. Even our guests were impressed with his personality and skills! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Seeing his business flourish over the years is no surprise!!! 5 stars says it all -- The Best Ever!!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Ellie R

We are from St. Louis, Missouri - Hiring Bradley King of Secondline Photography was my husband's ONLY request for our wedding - and he was worth it! Working with Bradley was so easy - he is fun and professional. He fit in to our small wedding party like he was an old friend and... Read More worked well with everyone, including the videographers (They made an incredible team - I'm so grateful!). He was able to capture the beauty of our environment and our church, even the small important details of the day. Reflecting on our pictures, he was able to capture all of the important memories - even a rainbow that popped up during photos! Hiring Bradley was one of the best decisions we made and would hire him again in a heartbeat! As far as cost goes - he is priced appropriately and well worth every penny for his creative, beautiful, high quality photos. I am so thankful that our schedules were compatible and that we were able to work together!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Letrez M

I can't begin to put into words how amazing Brad is!! His work is flawless, and his personality will make you feel like you have known him forever! I could not have made a better choice for our wedding. We did engagements, bridals and the wedding. One of the best memories I have... Read More is from when my husband went to take my garter off. Brad literally pulled a guy out of the way of a CLASSIC shot while snapping with the other hand! (My hubby is a jokster so he was belly flopping under my dress) What a way to protect our moment. Not only do I have that photo in my albim, but I also have it framed in our home! Brad we love you, and you're not only our photographer but we consider you family! Thank you again for all sharing your amazing talent.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Alexandra L

I never had to worry about my wedding pictures again from the time we booked Brad about 6 months before our wedding. There are so many little details to plan that knowing our photos would be taken care of was such a relief! I had a very large and boisterous wedding party and... Read More the biggest request I asked of him was to keep them in line for pictures! This was no small task and Brad accomplished it with flying colors. I had a schedule for the photos planned out and unfortunately our hair and makeup ran late putting us about 45 minutes behind! Not only did Brad improvise times and locations on all of our last minute wedding party, first looks with father and bridesmaids, and individual photos to make sure we still arrived at our wedding location on schedule, but I also never felt rushed or stressed in the process and received all of the photos I wanted! When I look back I dont even remember being off schedule that day and the photo locations turned out even better than what I had planned. His prices are so reasonable for such quality photos and service! My first look with my husband was one of the best moments of my life and I have beautiful photos to relive it over and over. After being there in person and later viewing our photos, I have had guests comment that Brad's photos not only covered all of the must have shots, but also really captured the overall feeling and energy of our wedding that they experienced. We will definitely be calling Brad in the future! -Alex & Alex Gourney

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Laura V

I just want to share the experience I had booking Secondline Photography for my wedding. The ability to take and process photos is only one aspect to consider when booking your photographer. We met and booked Bradley nine months in advance for our wedding. We had a great... Read More connection and I was thrilled that we were able to get to know each other, and that he got to know our personalities and tastes before the wedding. Forty days before the wedding, we contacted him to find out his schedule for the day of the wedding. Several days later he sent us this email (he did not even have the courtesy to call): "Hey Laura! Thanks for getting in touch, and sorry it took me 3 days to get back. I have a curveball to throw at you, and I wish there was some way I could avoid it. My best friend since childhood just moved his wedding up from October to July 3rd, and it's international. My entire family, including myself will have to be in attendance. I've known since yesterday, and I wanted to line a couple options up before I emailed you back. " One of his options was to recommend a photographer who is barely known but rated poorly online. The replacement photographer’s photos online were disappointing and nowhere near the quality of work we were paying for. The only other option was to refund our money. Bradley's contract only obligates the bride and groom--not him. When questioned, Bradley said he had a life and deserved to call in sick like other working people do. There is absolutely nothing unavoidable about this. This wasn’t an act of God, illness, or family emergency. He dropped our wedding for a more important one--37 days before our wedding. If he had cancelled six months or even three months before our wedding, we would have been disappointed but would have understood that he preferred to be at his friend's wedding. But cancelling 37 days before a wedding is, in my opinion, unethical, and left me heartbroken and scrambling for a replacement. I hope this never happens to another bride because planning a wedding is stressful enough. I know Bradley can take wonderful wedding photos. That’s why we were so excited to book him. However, in our case his personal interests took priority over his contractual commitment and resulted in a great deal of unnecessary stress and heartbreak.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Heather L

I can't recommend Bradley and Secondline enough. We hired him for my bridals and wedding day photos. He is patient, easy to work with and active during the shoots. When you work with Bradley, you're going to end up with some awesome shots that he sets up, but he keeps the... Read More camera ready for great candid photos, too. One of the best things about Secondline is how easy it is to get in touch with Bradley. He is open to all types of communication and is quick to respond. I sent him quick emails and alway heard back faster than I expected. After our wedding, our families mentioned how friendly Bradley was during the reception. Thanks, Bradley!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Stacey G

Brad was awesome to work with. He knows how to make you laugh and get a more natural shot. We really enjoyed our photos and all the memories he captured.

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Carmen W

We wanted every wedding detail to be captured beautifully and Secondline Photography certainly delivered! We put a great deal of time into shopping for a photographer and Bradley is by far the best choice in quality and value! We put so much of our time, love and energy into... Read More preparing for the sacrament of marriage and when our wedding day finally arrived it was difficult to fight off the nerves to ensure everything went as planned. Bradley was so much more than a photographer! He took charge and made sure everything was perfect and he was exactly what we needed to melt all the worries away! Wonderful individual and artist!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Jessica R

My only stipulation for our wedding was to have an amazing photographer. Brad & his assistant delivered. Not only are his pictures amazing, but he is very personable and fun. Our wedding was made up of a lot of unique features and characters and Brad jumped right in and didn't... Read More miss a beat. I am so excited to see my pictures. Thank you Brad!!

Selfie Tower by Secondline Photography

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 LeeAnn P

This is a review for Brad's Selfie Tower photo booth because I feel like it needs some serious love. This is the best invention ever! I had no clue how this was going to turn out since it's new technology, but I was blown away by the high quality photos :) Unlike regular... Read More photo booths, the Selfie Tower is open air, meaning you can have as many people in a photo as you want and there's no waiting in line. Heck, as the bride, it was fun to just jump in when I saw my friends taking photos as I was walking by. Another cool feature is that the backdrop is your venue, so when I looked at all of the photos the next day, I could see myself talking to friends at the bar. Also, no one has to wait in line or for the photos to print since the photos are immediately uploaded to an app. Once you have the app downloaded, you can save ALL of the photos to your phone or send them straight to your social media account. No more taking grainy pics of your printouts in order to share them to social media. Also, if you take a bad pic, you aren't stuck with 3 good ones and 1 crappy one on your printout. I still can't get over how FLAWLESS the Selfie Tower camera makes everyone look!! I guarantee the Selfie Tower will be a hit at any event; it certainly was at mine :) -LeeAnn Pratka Voorhies

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Charissa L

I actually found Secondline Photography on The Knot and I could not be happier with my decision to hire Secondline to shoot our Engagements, my Bridals, and our Wedding Day. Bradley King, the owner, is such an amazing and talented person. He is funny and really makes you feel... Read More so comfortable. Taking pictures can be kind of awkward and uncomfortable, but Brad makes you feel relaxed and makes it seem so easy. He doesn't let you sit there wondering what you should, how you should stand or sit, or where to look. Brad gives great direction and he explains everything he is doing to you. Like why he has to switch lenses or move to where there's more lighting, etc. I really could not have asked for a better photographer. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to get our wedding album. Not only are his pictures stunning, but his price points are perfect. There is no one better, I am so confident about that. I highly, highly recommend Secondline Photography for your wedding photographer. I promise you will love him and your pictures!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Katie E

I could not be more excited about how my bridal portraits and wedding photos came out with Bradley shooting them. He is so easy to work with, a lot of fun and easy to get in touch with. He has shot my two siblings' weddings and multiple friends. I would recommend him for any... Read More upcoming events you have. I now have beautiful memories captured and look forward to having them in my home for years to come. thank you again Bradley and I look forward to seeing you at a lot more weddings!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Olivia M

Brad was awesome to work with! He is punctual and responds within 10 minutes to emails or texts, which is great when you are a stressed and busy bride! The engagement session was a lot less awkward than I anticipated due to Brad making us feel very comfortable. I was nervous... Read More about taking my bridal portraits because it would just be me in the pictures; however, he made me laugh and told me exactly what to do! He was always open to my ideas for pictures as well. The wedding went flawless and he was able to capture all of the pictures we wanted (including several of my 50+ family members). All of my guests and wedding party loved him and complimented how easy he was to work with. The pictures were edited within 2 weeks for all 3 of our sessions (engagements, bridals, and even wedding)!!! I have blown up several pictures and all have come out in the best of quality! My husband and I highly recommend Secondline Photography! Thank you so very much Brad!

Gorgeous engagement photos!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 LeeAnn P

Brad shot my engagement pictures, and he was so easy to work with and we were very comfortable with him (even though my fiancé' hates getting his picture taken). As a result, we ended up with some fabulous photos! We also booked Brad and his "Selfie Tower" Photo Booth for our... Read More October 10th wedding :) If you're engaged, definitely call Brad! -LeeAnn Pratka

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

I got married on 4/11/15 in Dallas, TX. We decided to go with a local company and picked one that was top on all the websites. About a month ago, after not receiving any of my wedding footage, we received an email informing us that the company was filing for bankruptcy and that... Read More we wouldn't be getting any of it! My mom spent over $3000 for NOTHING?? I was devastated. I called one of my bridesmaids and cried to her on the phone. How could this be happening? Luckily, my friend had hired Bradley King for her wedding, and she reached out to him for help. He used all of his connections, pulled strings, and was able to recover ALL of my raw footage of my wedding!! He hooked me up with a video editor that did an awesome job and charged me next to nothing because he felt bad about my situation. Bradley didn't make a dime off of me and still went out of his way to help. If you are looking for someone who does amazing work and who also has an amazingly big heart, I strongly recommend Bradley King!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Nancy B

When I got engaged, one of my biggest worries was about the pictures. I was concerned about the awkwardness of posed pictures and knew I would be a little difficult to work with. When I spoke with Brad during our first meeting he immediately eased my fears. I was so... Read More comfortable working with him during my bridals and was extremely happy with how they turned out (much to my surprise). The wedding day pictures were beautiful as well. Since I did not have a wedding coordinator, I was a bit worried about the timing of the reception. Brad was there to help make sure things were done at the appropriate time and this was one less thing I had to worry about. He captured the evening perfectly and I still love looking through the photos and reliving the night! Brad was not only great to work with, but also is so much fun!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Jessica T

Without a doubt the best photographer! From the moment my husband and I met Brad, we knew he was the photographer to capture our big day! I am a bit of a perfectionist and worry about everything, but Brad was perfect. He took our stress and made it his own. He knew exactly what... Read More to do, exactly what we wanted and gave us nothing less! From our engagement pictures, to my bridals and then our wedding, I am in love with our pictures. Brad has a special talent, and he loves to share it. He truly cares for each and every one of his clients. And will definitely take care of you! I can honestly say, my husband and I will be calling Brad again. I did my research, called around and looked through albums for what seemed like weeks. Until I came across SecondLine Photography. That was the end of my search. I am blessed to have gotten the opportunity to work with Brad, as I'm sure all of his clients are! Do yourself a favor, and choose him! You won't regret it!!