Unforgettable wedding floral designs

Secret Eden seeks to showcase your style and create a personal touch while using fresh floral designs that are brimming with gorgeous colors and texture. From simple to extravagant, Secret Eden seeks to design unforgettable flowers that suit your individual vision.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

Pelham, NH (603) 635-0395

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Maria came highly recommended to me from another client/bride, who could not say enough good things. I'm admittedly not much of a flower or wedding person, so I was a bit dreading the whole flower part of the planning, but I at least felt good knowing Maria had a wonderful... Read More reputation. After my initial meeting with Maria though and giving her some pictures of my vision, her knowledge and ideas got me very excited about flowers! I came to her with a few Pinterest pictures and she gave me a lot of great ideas for translating my vision within my budget. I right away felt comfortable knowing that she "got me" and also was respectful of my budget and opinions. She was incredibly easy and pleasant to work with during the whole process, always available and responsive via email (my preferred contact method) within the same day, if not hour. Also, I very much appreciated her flexibility. I had to change the centerpiece numbers a few times, right up to the last week, and she worked with me. The flowers were just beautiful - my bouquet, the bridemaids', centerpieces...all just gorgeous and just what I wanted. I can not wait to see the professional photos so I can be reminded of their beauty. Also, she is very reasonable in price compared to other local vendors (we live and got married in Boston). It was worth the drive up to NH to meet her! Highly recommend!

Great Value

Reviewed on 8/14/2010 Elizabeth S

Maria at Secret Eden made beautiful bouquets for my wedding as well as the boutenniers, corsages, and cake flowers. She took my vision for flowers and made them perfectly. Her prices were great and she was so easy to communicate with and make changes as needed. She was... Read More wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Meghan Z

I happened upon Secret Eden flowers on here and I'm so glad I did! It was meant to be. Not only was Maria less than a mile from my venue but she was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. All of my flowers and arrangements were absolutely stunning. We came in under budget... Read More and couldn't be happier with everything!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Caleigh F

My friend used Secret Eden for her wedding and her flowers were stunning. She told me Maria was talented and great to work with and she was right!! When it came time for my wedding I was beyond happy with all of our flowers; she listened to our vision and they were exactly what... Read More we wanted. I would highly recommend her for your upcoming wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Colleen D

I found Secret Eden Flowers on the knot and I could not be more happy with the way my flowers turned out. My flowers were one of my favorite things about our wedding! Each and every detail was so beautiful. Maria went above and beyond to make our day special. When I met with... Read More Maria I had a vision for what I wanted, but she took that vision and completely exceeded my expectations. I am so happy I found Secret Eden Flowers!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Danielle C

Secret Eden Flowers is absolutely incredible. Maria came HIGHLY recommended by a friend of mine, and she was amazing to work with. Her final product left me speechless. Our venue was a big barn and very rustic, and she even thought of the small details I never even would of... Read More make a difference. We gave her and idea of what wanted and she ran with it, and gave us even more then imagined. Her work was honestly a dream come true. Our guests were in awe of the beautiful arrangements. If I need flowers done for another event I wouldn't go to anyone else. I would recommend Maria 100 times over! Maria, thank you for everything!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Patty S

Secret Eden Flowers was the detail that pulled the whole wedding together! Maria, the owner, made my vision of my bouquet better than I could have dreamed. She transformed the reception with her attention to detail and made our homemade wooden bat candle holder centerpeices... Read More standout through her use of accenting flowers and small vase arrangements. She really pulled the theme and colors of the wedding together and created a beautiful scene for our day! We are so thankful for Maria!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Brittany W

Maria, of Secret Eden Flowers is absolutely incredible. When we met her, we knew she could give us the look we wanted - but I will tell you, seeing everything in person left me speechless. She truly made our wedding day absolutely amazing. The centerpieces, bouquets, arbor... Read More arrangement and other various arrangements throughout the ballroom were breathtaking. I couldn't recommend her more. I wish I could hire her to simply decorate my house every week with beautiful flowers. She has an eye for detail that cannot be matched. Thank you, Maria for helping us have the wedding of our dreams. XO, Brittany

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Sarah C

Maria made my wedding day so special. She came highly recommended from a friend and I knew from the first time I met with Maria that she was going to have the flowers under control, and she did! I am not much of a flower whiz so every time I would meet with Maria she would... Read More answer any and every question about what flower would work based on the time of year of my wedding and things like that. Another perk about Maria is her price is so reasonable for her quality of work and perfectionist ways. I could go on and on, but once you meet with Maria your decision will be made! She was so great!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Christi R

I cannot express how great Maria was and how well she understood my vision. The flowers were romantic, full and everywhere throughout the venue. She truly has an eye for design and I would highly recommend her for any/all events. Every detail was completed with a professional... Read More eye and no corners cut. You will not be disappointed in any way.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Kim N

Maria was wonderful! She was very easy to work with and responsive to all of my questions and emails. I was working on a budget and she was very accommodating and respectful of this. My flowers came out beautifully. I'm so happy I chose to work with Maria!

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Paolina P

Maria made beautiful bouquets for our wedding,as well as centerpieces, corsages and boutonnieres. Her work is meticulous and she worked with me to get exactly what I had envisioned.

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Kara M

Maria at Secret Eden did an amazing job. She did the center pieces, accent flowers, bouquets for bridal party and myself, boutonnieres for the guys. I could not have been any happier with the way she did my flowers and her eye for design is brilliant. She helped make my wedding... Read More look so beautiful with her flowers. She even made me up a 'fake' arrangement after the wedding with my center piece because its so beautiful and something I want to have at my home. I would recommend Maria a thousand times over, she is so easy to work with and knows how to take your vision and make it even better than you imagined. Maria's flowers and designs are gorgeous! :)

Secret Eden Flowers is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Jamie H

My husband and I got married last Friday and used Secret Eden Flowers for all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Maria was such a pleasure to work with and worked with me to make sure our flowers were exactly what I had envisioned. I sent her some pictures from... Read More Pinterest and she gave me bouquets that were even prettier than the ones I had chosen as my favorites from online! The flowers arrived a couple hours before the ceremony and were wrapped nicely to preserve them until the event started. We paid for our wedding ourselves and were on a tight budget. Maria worked with me to make sure we got exactly what we wanted for a price we could afford. I would recommend Secret Eden Flowers a million times over! AMAZING :)

Secret Eden was Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 meegan b

Maria was so awesome during the planning and execution of our wedding flowers. Like so many brides, I had a general idea of what I wanted, and a million overwhelming Pinterest pics to go with it. (My wedding was a little rustic and offbeat.) Maria understood exactly what I was... Read More looking for and was able to really bring everything into focus for me. Her style and taste and knowledge put me completely at ease. She had great suggestions for flowers and combinations, and really honest advice on flowers that might not hold up well. I trusted all of her opinions and the end result was amazing. I still don't know the names of half the flowers in the bouquets but they were STUNNING. Pinterest-worthy. She absolutely nailed it. Thanks Secret Eden!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Holly C

Maria was my florist for my October 2005 wedding. Her work speaks for itself; my flowers were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. Maria worked with me, listened to what I wanted, and she also made suggestions and used her professional judgement where it was needed.... Read More Besides my flowers being gorgeous, Maria, herself, is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend Maria from Secret Eden Flowers!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Heather R

Maria did flowers for our wedding. We had calla lilies for both bouquets and boutineers and they were gorgeous. They were better than I expected. I still find myself admiring my bouquet when looking back at wedding photos. Maria was very professional and went above and... Read More beyond for our wedding. I highly recommend Secret Eden Flowers!!

Maria Harrington

Design is my passion! I have been fortunate enough to work alongside my mother who has over 20 years of design experience. My wedding floral ideas became a reality in 2003 at my tuscan themed ceremony/reception at Castle Hill estate in Ipswich,MA. I loved planning and creating for that unique space so much, that it was soon after that I started my business. My eye for design carries over to my home and outdoor spaces. I love finding new ideas when I travel and bringing it back home where I surround myself with it all. I have enjoyed being a part of brides special days and making memories! ❤️