Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

3160 E. Thompson Street, Philadelphia, PA (215) 668-1094

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Kelsey D

Christine at Secret of Flowers is AMAZING! From the day we started coordinating my wedding, I felt as though the experience was 100% personalized. While I know her and the business was taking care of several other orders and weddings, it seemed as though I was the only one... Read More because of the fast communication and ability to know what was happening at each step. What else?! The price point was on point. Nothing was over priced and the florist team came and decorated and tore down so I didn't have to worry. I definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Nicolette B

Christine is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Joanna G

Anna made my daughter's 1st communion head-piece simply stunning. It was unique and beautiful. She received so many compliments and it made her feel so special. In addition, she made a beautiful corsage and boutonniere for us which made for truly memorable family pictures .... Read More Ordering was easily done over the phone and I was even texted a photo receipt explaining everything which was so convenient. Thanks and I'm looking forward to my next daughter's communion!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Agnieszka S

Anna, my florist did an amazing job with the preparation of all of my bridal party bouquets and flowers. She provided many ideas but at the same helped me envision my suggestions. My dream wedding came true because of Anna. My wild style bouquets received many complements and... Read More many of my friends wanted Anna's contact information on my wedding day because of how beautiful and unique the flowers looked. I highly recommend Anna due to her dedication, quality and passion for her work as well as her professionalism. Thank you again Anna for making my wedding day beautiful and extraordinary! I could not have done it without you!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016

Secret of Flowers made my daughter's First Communion absolutely beautiful. Ania is very creative and highly skilled in her proffesion. She is well organized and very helpful with her suggestions. The quality of flowers, boutonnieres, corsages, and head wreath were AMAZING! I... Read More highly recommand Secret of Flower for any event.

Reviewed on 3/17/2016

Anna was our florist for our daughter First Holly Communion. She created beautiful head crowns not only for my daughter but for all the other girls. They looked like little angels. On top of that she made all flower arrangements that we needed for the Communion (center pieces,... Read More communion boquet, boutonnieres) everything was beautiful, elegant and exactly how we imagined it. We used her services before and everything that she creates is always magnificent, unique and of course fresh! I highly recommend her for any event because she is simply the best.

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Jennifer I

Anna was our florist for our February wedding. We were very happy with her floral designs and final product. She made a brooch bouquet for me with the brooches I provided. It was absolutely unique and beautiful. Our centerpieces and bridal party flowers were very simple and... Read More elegant as I had requested. I would recommend her for your event.

Reviewed on 3/08/2016

Anna and Christine organized spectacular Baby Shower in my Victorian Silverstone Bed And Breakfadt in Chestnut Hill. A theme was English Tea. Beautifully designed roses buquets were everywhere. Tea sandwiches, petite rolls, scones, macaroons and refreshing pomegranates salad... Read More accompanied by variety of teas served in elegant Lenox china. All ladies wore fascinators designed by Anna and Christine. I highly recommend this team for your next event.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016

Anna is, hands down, the absolute best florist in the city of Philadelphia. Her designs are absolutely stunning. Her attention to detail is wonderful, and her team is very attentive to their customers. On top of it all, her prices are absolutely amazing for the amount of work... Read More that is done. I would highly recommend Secret of Flowers to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

Anna did a wonderful job preparing all the flower arrangements for our wedding (Church , bridal bouquets, reception). She was very accommodating and available to speak to at any given time. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the bouquets were. I highly recommend her... Read More services.

Reviewed on 1/24/2016

Anna has worked for us as a housekeeper, party florist, and party helper for over 10 years. Her attention to detail, honesty, loyalty, and dependability makes her a service a WOW! it goes to say also that her floral design is beautiful and creative.

August wedding

Reviewed on 3/15/2015 Joanna S

Secret of flowers did an AMAZING job for my wedding this past summer! They handled every detail, from ceremony to reception decor and all of the bouquets. Everything was absolutely beautiful. The ladies were great to work with and took the time to make sure that every detail was... Read More personalized to my wedding vision. Thank you!!!