Philly's Award Winning Wedding Limousine Company

As a part of your wedding package you will receive the following amenities on your big day. *Professional Chauffeur Dressed in a Tuxedo *Fully Stocked Bar with Soda, Water, Ice & Glassware *Complimentary Champagne and Personalized Wedding Flutes *Roll-Out Red Carpet *Just Married Sign *20% off your Bachelor or Bachelorette Party Limousines! *20% off your Rehearsal Dinner Shuttles! *20% off of your Airport Transportation for your Family & Guests! *20% off of your Bride & Groom Send off at the End of your Reception! *20% off of your Honeymoon Airport or Cruise Transportation!

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

902 Skippack Pike, Blue Bell, PA (215) 540-9955

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Kerri B

I've been in a few weddings where the driver of the bridal party limo was rude or impatient. Our driver Nick was none of these things. He pulled up outside my building just as we stepped out to take photos. I asked if he could wait a few minutes and he was all smiles and... Read More encouragement. He got us to the church on time, was helpful with my dress, even fixing it just before I walked down the aisle. When my husband and I made the grand entrance at the church, Nick was waiting at the end of the path with inscribed champagne flutes and a bottle of champagne. He got us and our bridal party to the reception venue without incident and was all in all, and wonderful driver. The service we dealt with throughout the whole process was just as good. We received calls from our drivers the day before to check in and introduce themselves, the office reps were always friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them and plan to use them in the future.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Stephanie M

We had the privilege of working with Secrets for our wedding on 10/26/12. Both drivers arrived on time and got us to our locations swiftly. The drivers were extremely friendly also. On the drive home they provided us with a bottle of champagne and two champage glasses with... Read More our names enscribed on them. Beautiful end to a beautiful evening!

Secrets

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Susan S

We used Secrets Limousine Service for our main shuttle bus. Secrets made scheduling easy and our driver, Steve Rossi, was on time, friendly, well attired, knew the best route, and made it all work without hassle. He kept the shuttle going overtime to accommodate the extra flow... Read More of guests who were taking the shuttle to get to the after party and assured us it was all "no problem." Thank you Steve! In addition, the bus was clean and comfortable, and we appreciated the quality of the reservations staff. Making a reservation was easy and emails confirmed things well. Plus, when Secrets did not have a second bus for us, they recommended a competitor who we used and who was good (though not quite as good). Secrets was slightly more expensive than some of the other options but the good service we received left us pleased that we chose them.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Danielle D

We had chosen Secrets Limousine through a recommendation from our venue and are so glad that we did! Reserving the limo was very easy, as I was able to check out the fleet on their website. I requested a quote online and then was able to call and confirm our reservation, but I... Read More did not need to pay in full in order to reserve. We selected the 20 passenger limo bus, which was spacious and comfortable for our bridal party (a total of 16 people including photographer). The day before the wedding I was contacted by our driver to confirm arrangements, which was reassuring. On the day of the wedding, Allen, our driver, was early and was able to bring the groomsmen and other family members to the church promptly, before coming back to the hotel to pick up the bridesmaids. Allen went above and beyond and came in the church with me and the girls to help make sure that we all looked fantastic before entering. After the bridesmaids had processed, he even helped me adjust and fix my train before I walked down the aisle. Allen stayed parked at the church for the entirety of the ceremony, which allowed us to get to our bridal portraits location efficiently. Before we actually left the church, he popped open a bottle of champagne that he had sitting on ice and served to me and my new husband, with glasses that were engraved “Mr. & Mrs.” with our new last name and our wedding date. Inside the limo were beverages and refreshments waiting for us, as well as champagne flutes lining the sides of the limo for all of our bridal party so we could all celebrate and cheers together. He was able to shuttle us from the church around Old City to take our portraits, then drop us off back at our reception venue. My entire experience with Secrets Limo has been phenomenal! Booking the limo was easy and efficient, the actual day-of transportation was flawless and fun, and I felt in good hands the entire time! Thank you so much Allen and the Secrets Limo team!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kim S

I would highly recommend Secrets limo. Iris was super helpful in the first inquiry about the Limo service. She was extremely thorough about their fleet, services and offered valuable opinions (i.e. with a wedding dress you might only want to allocate 26 seats in 28). I did... Read More not feel pressured to make a decision on my limo bus before I was ready. There was thorough follow-up leading up to the event from the corporate team and the actual driver. The day-of was flawless. The driver was on-time and extremely professional. Added perks: personalized champagne glasses with our name + champagne in the limo after the ceremony. Discount on limo for bachelor / bachelorette parties.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Stephanie N

The services that we received for both our guest shuttle and private car were OUTSTANDING. Bill and John were so professional. The calls before the day of the wedding were truly appreciated and gave us a peace of mind. Both drivers were there early and made sure everyone made it... Read More back to the hotel. We weren't anticipating as many people taking the shuttle, but our shuttle driver was so accommodating with the extra drives. Also, our private car driver was so so helpful when we had a problem come up. We couldn't be more happier with Secrets Limousine Service!!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Brittany G

Words cannot describe the service we received from your team we were working on a strict timeline with two ceremonies all of your drivers were above and beyond the call of duty from chuck assisting in every single way possible (bringing us water and holding my gown) to drivers... Read More helping my 91 year old great grandmother I can't even put into words how helpful iris was if it wasn't for your company our day would have not went well at all .... I would recommend your company to everyone we had three shuttles three limos and a party bus iris made sure everything went smoothly and exceeded all expectations all of drivers got guests to the stops on time despite a March taking place in the city thank you so much for everything unreal company and service God bless you all Ps we had 400 guests

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 alice m

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Secretes Limo did a fantastic job providing all the transportation to our daughters New Years Eve wedding. The vehicles were all in great shape and the drivers were the best! Chuck and John were very professional and went above and beyond... Read More their duties. From my first phone call to Iris to the big day, everything was perfect. Thanks to everyone there for helping to make it the best day ever!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Sara B

Excellent! We had a blast in the party bus. Very nice and clean. We had Alan as our driver, and he was very professional and nice. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Rachel D

Great prices and quick responses from Iris!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tarin R

We booked Secrets for our wedding party photos in Center City Philadelphia. We rented the white stretch Denali - awesome vehicle. Our driver, Chris, was amazing. I mean he went above and beyond for us. He was ready and waiting with umbrellas for the ladies when it began to... Read More drizzle and ran back to the car when we forgot some things. I can't say enough kind words about him - the whole group kept saying he's the best. Secrets gave us engraved wedding flutes and complimentary champagne to celebrate - really added to our special day. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 s g

Had a great experience with Secrets Limo Service! They were prompt, professional, reasonably priced and accommodating. The driver was so nice, helpful and ensured a safe drive to the Wedding Venue.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Alexarae W

I have nothing but great things to say about Secrets. I called them after another company overbooked and cancelled us, and I knew then it was a happy accident! The office staff was helpful, polite and professional at all times. Our driver was Chuck and was AMAZING! He knew... Read More his way around the city, worked very well with the photographer and cinematographer. HE was so attentive to the bride and actually the whole party. Nothing was an inconvenience. He even help purses and bouquets!! Will use Secrets again for our next wedding!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Just wanted to say thanks for the spectacular service provided by your party bus driver Chuck at my daughter's wedding. The vehicle was great, but Chuck's attention to detail, his genuine concern for the happiness of the bridal party, both on the vehicle and in the church,... Read More went above and beyond expectation. I would recommend your service (which I have used previously) and specifically Chuck to everyone and anyone!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Kelsie H

Our driver Bryan for our wedding was fantastic! He was available all day long for a spare set of hands, helping with my dress and veil and making sure everyone had everything they needed. He arrived early and was super polite. The staff that I set everything up with over the... Read More phone was also very friendly and accommodating to last minute schedule changes. Our limo had a broken air conditioner, which was a huge disappointment, but he did the best he could to prioritize our comfort over his own. Other than the a/c being broken, which I was surprised they would use a limo in such condition and is the reason for less than 5/5, the vehicle was very nice. I would definitely still book with Secrets Limo again, and make a special request for Brian as a driver!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Evelyn D

Wow the best limousine service ever. Jason the driver was absolutely amazing. He was not only the drive but part of the wedding. He was truly at our service and more. He helped with informing me of what was going on with the wedding, as I waited and held my dress. Help keep... Read More me calm as I was waiting. Very nice guy. Thank you Jason. He did a toast with for the groom and I with complimentary glasses . Everyone spoke great about " the driver".

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Rebecca C

Secrets limousine was great! They were so responsive via email, phone calls, and any changes we had to make to pick-up and drop-off times. They even provided engraved champagne glasses for myself and my husband upon arrival to the limo bus after our ceremony. Such a nice touch!... Read More Limo bus was clean, upgraded and spacious! My only complaint was that even though it was a very hot day, I don't believe the AC was working well. Even after the bus was running for a good 30+ minutes, it had not cooled down at all. So it was a warm ride with our 12+ bridal party. Other than that, everything went smoothly!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

We recently got married and worked with Secrets for our transportation. We used a stretch limo, a towncar, and their shuttle service. They were all great!! Each driver did a phenomenal job- very professional and prompt. They even pulled out a red carpet for us and let us do a... Read More champagne toast when we got to the reception site. Secrets was easy to work with during the whole planning process. I would definitely book them again in the future!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Kim C

We loved Secrets, the staff and our driver Nick! My fiance and I used Secrets' 14-person Escalade for our bachelor/bachelorette party this past weekend in Philly - it was great! The limo was well maintained and very comfortable. The staff at Secrets was there every step of the... Read More way to make sure our plans were executed smoothly - which was no easy task with three people involved to coordinate the schedule that had several drop-off and pick-up points for both the guys and girls. Nick always kept us on schedule for our next stop, even when we asked him to just drive around to kill some time. We highly recommend them!

Limo Bus

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Emily L

The bus was clean, the driver was friendly. The driver seemed unaware of our prewedding photo location even though I did call the company and speak to two different people that said they would put it on our file. The driving made some passengers nervous. The driver did arrive on... Read More time and we got to all of our locations on time.

Well cared-for vehicles and friendly drivers

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Kate D

For our wedding day, we rented a limo and a party bus from Secrets Limo. The vehicles were clean with fun pretty lights inside and a great sound system for bridal party fun!!! The drivers were also very friendly and helpful in extra ways. Secrets Limo is very professional and... Read More reliable limo service.

Driver Dave is the best!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Sarah F

Secrets was great to work with. Everything was fantastic and easy to do. Our favorite part, of course, was our driver. Dave went above and beyond to make our day AWESOME! From the personalized champagne glasses to handing us bottles of water right after the ceremony just when... Read More we needed it, we can't say enough. He was awesome and put up with a rowdy/fun group! Thanks again!

Best Ride

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Meg C

I was TOTALLY last minute with my limo booking - which was particularly bad as I had a huge wedding party and out of town VIP's. Thank goodness Secrets was able to work with me, suggesting options that would fit and working with me to find the best price combination. I was... Read More already happy with the experience before the actual wedding, and the day of they were AWESOME. They were prompt, friendly, flexible. The wedding day package is such a fun bonus - our limo driver even did a little post-wedding toasting ceremony with our personalized flutes on the red carpet outside the church before we hopped in and took off. We felt so special - and I heard that the wedding party had a blast riding in the limo-minibus!

The Limo was a real highlight of our night!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Alison R

Secrets Limousine Service was awesome!! We got a 28 passenger Limo Bus from them and it was so much fun! The bus was beautiful and looked brand new. Our bridal party would have stayed on the bus for the evening if we could have! They provided us a red carpet for getting on... Read More and off, engraved champagne glasses for the bride and groom, and a complimentary bottle of champagne. There was more than enough room for all 22 passengers, coolers, bags, and other stuff that we had with us. Our driver Will was the best and made the whole experience even better for us. He was beyond helpful with everything! Secrets also did the limo for my husband's bachelor party and he got nothing but rave reviews about the service that night as well. Secrets was worth every penny and enhanced our whole wedding experience!

sweet ride

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Janay B

they were on time. the limo was roomy and stylish. Thnx Bob