Philly's Award Winning Wedding Limousine Company

As a part of your wedding package you will receive the following amenities on your big day. *Professional Chauffeur Dressed in a Tuxedo *Fully Stocked Bar with Soda, Water, Ice & Glassware *Complimentary Champagne and Personalized Wedding Flutes *Roll-Out Red Carpet *Just Married Sign *20% off your Bachelor or Bachelorette Party Limousines! *20% off your Rehearsal Dinner Shuttles! *20% off of your Airport Transportation for your Family & Guests! *20% off of your Bride & Groom Send off at the End of your Reception! *20% off of your Honeymoon Airport or Cruise Transportation!

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

902 Skippack Pike, Blue Bell, PA (215) 540-9955

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Kerri B

I've been in a few weddings where the driver of the bridal party limo was rude or impatient. Our driver Nick was none of these things. He pulled up outside my building just as we stepped out to take photos. I asked if he could wait a few minutes and he was all smiles and... Read More encouragement. He got us to the church on time, was helpful with my dress, even fixing it just before I walked down the aisle. When my husband and I made the grand entrance at the church, Nick was waiting at the end of the path with inscribed champagne flutes and a bottle of champagne. He got us and our bridal party to the reception venue without incident and was all in all, and wonderful driver. The service we dealt with throughout the whole process was just as good. We received calls from our drivers the day before to check in and introduce themselves, the office reps were always friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them and plan to use them in the future.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Stephanie M

We had the privilege of working with Secrets for our wedding on 10/26/12. Both drivers arrived on time and got us to our locations swiftly. The drivers were extremely friendly also. On the drive home they provided us with a bottle of champagne and two champage glasses with... Read More our names enscribed on them. Beautiful end to a beautiful evening!

Secrets

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Susan S

We used Secrets Limousine Service for our main shuttle bus. Secrets made scheduling easy and our driver, Steve Rossi, was on time, friendly, well attired, knew the best route, and made it all work without hassle. He kept the shuttle going overtime to accommodate the extra flow... Read More of guests who were taking the shuttle to get to the after party and assured us it was all "no problem." Thank you Steve! In addition, the bus was clean and comfortable, and we appreciated the quality of the reservations staff. Making a reservation was easy and emails confirmed things well. Plus, when Secrets did not have a second bus for us, they recommended a competitor who we used and who was good (though not quite as good). Secrets was slightly more expensive than some of the other options but the good service we received left us pleased that we chose them.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Brittany G

Words cannot describe the service we received from your team we were working on a strict timeline with two ceremonies all of your drivers were above and beyond the call of duty from chuck assisting in every single way possible (bringing us water and holding my gown) to drivers... Read More helping my 91 year old great grandmother I can't even put into words how helpful iris was if it wasn't for your company our day would have not went well at all .... I would recommend your company to everyone we had three shuttles three limos and a party bus iris made sure everything went smoothly and exceeded all expectations all of drivers got guests to the stops on time despite a March taking place in the city thank you so much for everything unreal company and service God bless you all Ps we had 400 guests

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 alice m

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Secretes Limo did a fantastic job providing all the transportation to our daughters New Years Eve wedding. The vehicles were all in great shape and the drivers were the best! Chuck and John were very professional and went above and beyond... Read More their duties. From my first phone call to Iris to the big day, everything was perfect. Thanks to everyone there for helping to make it the best day ever!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Sara B

Excellent! We had a blast in the party bus. Very nice and clean. We had Alan as our driver, and he was very professional and nice. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Rachel D

Great prices and quick responses from Iris!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tarin R

We booked Secrets for our wedding party photos in Center City Philadelphia. We rented the white stretch Denali - awesome vehicle. Our driver, Chris, was amazing. I mean he went above and beyond for us. He was ready and waiting with umbrellas for the ladies when it began to... Read More drizzle and ran back to the car when we forgot some things. I can't say enough kind words about him - the whole group kept saying he's the best. Secrets gave us engraved wedding flutes and complimentary champagne to celebrate - really added to our special day. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 s g

Had a great experience with Secrets Limo Service! They were prompt, professional, reasonably priced and accommodating. The driver was so nice, helpful and ensured a safe drive to the Wedding Venue.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Alexarae W

I have nothing but great things to say about Secrets. I called them after another company overbooked and cancelled us, and I knew then it was a happy accident! The office staff was helpful, polite and professional at all times. Our driver was Chuck and was AMAZING! He knew... Read More his way around the city, worked very well with the photographer and cinematographer. HE was so attentive to the bride and actually the whole party. Nothing was an inconvenience. He even help purses and bouquets!! Will use Secrets again for our next wedding!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Just wanted to say thanks for the spectacular service provided by your party bus driver Chuck at my daughter's wedding. The vehicle was great, but Chuck's attention to detail, his genuine concern for the happiness of the bridal party, both on the vehicle and in the church,... Read More went above and beyond expectation. I would recommend your service (which I have used previously) and specifically Chuck to everyone and anyone!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Kelsie H

Our driver Bryan for our wedding was fantastic! He was available all day long for a spare set of hands, helping with my dress and veil and making sure everyone had everything they needed. He arrived early and was super polite. The staff that I set everything up with over the... Read More phone was also very friendly and accommodating to last minute schedule changes. Our limo had a broken air conditioner, which was a huge disappointment, but he did the best he could to prioritize our comfort over his own. Other than the a/c being broken, which I was surprised they would use a limo in such condition and is the reason for less than 5/5, the vehicle was very nice. I would definitely still book with Secrets Limo again, and make a special request for Brian as a driver!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Evelyn D

Wow the best limousine service ever. Jason the driver was absolutely amazing. He was not only the drive but part of the wedding. He was truly at our service and more. He helped with informing me of what was going on with the wedding, as I waited and held my dress. Help keep... Read More me calm as I was waiting. Very nice guy. Thank you Jason. He did a toast with for the groom and I with complimentary glasses . Everyone spoke great about " the driver".

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Rebecca C

Secrets limousine was great! They were so responsive via email, phone calls, and any changes we had to make to pick-up and drop-off times. They even provided engraved champagne glasses for myself and my husband upon arrival to the limo bus after our ceremony. Such a nice touch!... Read More Limo bus was clean, upgraded and spacious! My only complaint was that even though it was a very hot day, I don't believe the AC was working well. Even after the bus was running for a good 30+ minutes, it had not cooled down at all. So it was a warm ride with our 12+ bridal party. Other than that, everything went smoothly!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

We recently got married and worked with Secrets for our transportation. We used a stretch limo, a towncar, and their shuttle service. They were all great!! Each driver did a phenomenal job- very professional and prompt. They even pulled out a red carpet for us and let us do a... Read More champagne toast when we got to the reception site. Secrets was easy to work with during the whole planning process. I would definitely book them again in the future!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Kim C

We loved Secrets, the staff and our driver Nick! My fiance and I used Secrets' 14-person Escalade for our bachelor/bachelorette party this past weekend in Philly - it was great! The limo was well maintained and very comfortable. The staff at Secrets was there every step of the... Read More way to make sure our plans were executed smoothly - which was no easy task with three people involved to coordinate the schedule that had several drop-off and pick-up points for both the guys and girls. Nick always kept us on schedule for our next stop, even when we asked him to just drive around to kill some time. We highly recommend them!

Limo Bus

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Emily L

The bus was clean, the driver was friendly. The driver seemed unaware of our prewedding photo location even though I did call the company and speak to two different people that said they would put it on our file. The driving made some passengers nervous. The driver did arrive on... Read More time and we got to all of our locations on time.

Well cared-for vehicles and friendly drivers

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Kate D

For our wedding day, we rented a limo and a party bus from Secrets Limo. The vehicles were clean with fun pretty lights inside and a great sound system for bridal party fun!!! The drivers were also very friendly and helpful in extra ways. Secrets Limo is very professional and... Read More reliable limo service.

Driver Dave is the best!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Sarah F

Secrets was great to work with. Everything was fantastic and easy to do. Our favorite part, of course, was our driver. Dave went above and beyond to make our day AWESOME! From the personalized champagne glasses to handing us bottles of water right after the ceremony just when... Read More we needed it, we can't say enough. He was awesome and put up with a rowdy/fun group! Thanks again!

Best Ride

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Meg C

I was TOTALLY last minute with my limo booking - which was particularly bad as I had a huge wedding party and out of town VIP's. Thank goodness Secrets was able to work with me, suggesting options that would fit and working with me to find the best price combination. I was... Read More already happy with the experience before the actual wedding, and the day of they were AWESOME. They were prompt, friendly, flexible. The wedding day package is such a fun bonus - our limo driver even did a little post-wedding toasting ceremony with our personalized flutes on the red carpet outside the church before we hopped in and took off. We felt so special - and I heard that the wedding party had a blast riding in the limo-minibus!

The Limo was a real highlight of our night!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Alison R

Secrets Limousine Service was awesome!! We got a 28 passenger Limo Bus from them and it was so much fun! The bus was beautiful and looked brand new. Our bridal party would have stayed on the bus for the evening if we could have! They provided us a red carpet for getting on... Read More and off, engraved champagne glasses for the bride and groom, and a complimentary bottle of champagne. There was more than enough room for all 22 passengers, coolers, bags, and other stuff that we had with us. Our driver Will was the best and made the whole experience even better for us. He was beyond helpful with everything! Secrets also did the limo for my husband's bachelor party and he got nothing but rave reviews about the service that night as well. Secrets was worth every penny and enhanced our whole wedding experience!

sweet ride

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Janay B

they were on time. the limo was roomy and stylish. Thnx Bob

I felt like a princess

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Kathleen H

Service was on time and great! Limo driver was very nice and professional. Our bridal party went over to the church in the limo which was beautiful and comfortable with iced water, music, lights, etc. for the ride over and my new husband and I went from the church to reception... Read More in the limo. We were greeted as Mr. and Mrs. with a red carpet, champagne in glasses with our names and first class service and courtesy. I felt like a princess and there were no worries about being on time for either the wedding or reception. I would highly recommend Secret's Limo Service. They did a great job!

Secrets is the way to go!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Christina F

From start to finish, Secrets was awesome!! We had the Denali stretch to take my husband and the guys to the church and then it circled back to pick up me and the girls. Our driver was Chuck - phenomenal!! He made sure every tiny detail was taken care of. After the church, we... Read More had a party bus to take us to the reception - again, everything was perfect. Highly recommend them for ANY event you are having - they're outstanding!!

EPIC FAIL DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Reviewed on 9/21/2014

NEVER NEVER NEVER use Secrets Limo. We had a beautiful wedding until the end of the night...When the Secrets shuttle bus driver forgot to pick up the bride and groom at our venue! We waited for 45 minutes for the driver and finally had to call one of our wedding guests at the... Read More hotel to come and get us (so much for providing transportation to people who wanted to drink and not worry about driving). By the time we finally got back to our hotel, all of our guests left our after-party because they thought we were not coming. When we requested a refund, they offered a $250 credit toward services - AS IF WE WOULD EVER CONSIDER USING THEM AGAIN! The owner was so gutless, he refused to speak with us directly and had his operations manager make completely unacceptable offers to resolve our issue - the final one being a $200 refund (the bill was over $900). How could you possibly think you did your job when you left the bride and groom stranded??? We are filing a law suit against them to get our money back. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

2014-09-23T10:29:44 Response from the vendor

The first vehicle was a ten passenger limousine for the bridal party from 2:30pm to 5:30pm. Bryan was the chauffeur and Bryan said the day went great. The second vehicle was our 23 passenger shuttle bus that was to be used to shuttle the guests... Read Less Read More