Venture beyond boundries

Taking to heart the values and commitment of craftsmanship, we believe in the journey of the creative process as much as the end. In cultivating relationships and in our quiet moments of inspiration, we are always determined to become better at who we are. We are SeekingFilms and this is what we do.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Wonderful & Professional Photographers with Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 2/01/2014 Christine H

Trevor & Jack are amazing! They were very professional and accommodating to what we wanted. They were the only photographers we interviewed who really listened to us and gave us what we wanted. Their photos were amazing - it captured the evening perfectly! One of my girlfriends... Read More from my wedding loved their pics so much that she will be using them for her daughter'so 1st birthday party in April.

Seeking Films: Videography & Photography

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 The S

We were planning our wedding overseas from Japan. Jack was extremely helpful and responded to questions in a timely manner. On the day of, Jack and Trevor were an awesome duo. They were timely, professional, and easy to work with. Trevor caught some great candid photos of... Read More everyone. Jack did an awesome job as well, as he put together our wonderful wedding day video. The wedding highlight video he created was phenomenal. The final photos and video were more than what we could of asked for. On top of everything, Jack and Trevor continued to answer any questions we had afterwards. They also were very accommodating, as they allowed us to conveniently access our photos online before receiving the finished product in the mail. We highly recommend services provided by seeking films. Mahalo Jack & Trevor! Until we meet again.

Reasonable, Professional, Down-to-Earth, AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/18/2014

With all the various wedding costs that kept piling up as our wedding got closer and closer, I wondered if we could really afford a professional photographer to capture our wedding moments for us... until I found Seeking Films. Not only were they incredibly reasonably priced,... Read More they are also amazingly creative and were able to capture our special day so that we can revisit the memories over and over again. I am SO happy I decided to go with Trevor and his team and am confident that was one of the best decisions I made about the wedding (other than saying yes to my husband!). :) I'm pretty picky so don't let the "reasonable price" part fool you, these guys can do photography with the best of them! Their eye for shots was impeccable and somehow managed to be everywhere at once to capture not only my husband and myself but also all of our guests! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Stephanie R

There are not enough stars to rate Jack and his team. From the first email to our short film-everything was handled with promptness and professionalism. Our wedding was planned from CA and we were very lucky to have happen to fall upon Seeking Films on Instagram. We fell in love... Read More with their style, both photos and film. And for the price, it can't be beat! During the wedding, honestly we only remember seeing Jack once during the whole day-which is a great thing because it should be au natural knowing the video is something you'll watch forever. Travis lead the photography part of our day, making us feel comfortable in front of the camera (definitely something we were not used to). We were so happy with the end product, which exceeded our expectations. Also, our photo and video were delivered to us within two months! I'm happy to say, I can still watch our wedding video and cry- every time. Thank you Jack and team for not only making our day run so smoothly, but also for making us look so good! -Stephanie and Jon

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 S A

Jack and his Seeking Films crew were phenomenal to work with. It wasn't hard to choose someone to tell our story after watching all their videos on Vimeo and being so deeply moved. The feeling of watching your own video created by Seeking Films is beyond words. The day of the... Read More wedding, they were very punctual, needed no assistance, and were always right in the action. Our family made several comments on how nice and respectful the crew was throughout the day - we highly recommend! Thank you for telling our story!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 April L

There’s a reason Seeking Films has five stars. They have a true talent for what they do. Honestly, you’re wasting time looking any further 😊 The incredible team of photographers and cinematographers were in every moment, seamlessly capturing every part of our beach day, luau... Read More rehearsal dinner, beach ceremony and backyard wedding – even wearing waterproof boots so they could stand in the ocean to not miss a single good angle! Jack has been wonderful to work with, working hard to give us everything we hoped for from inception to the final product. My husband and I are both writers and the short film doesn’t just tell the story of our wedding weekend, it tells the story of our lives. We both write movies for a living and we couldn’t be more thrilled to have found a fellow storyteller to weave together our own story so well. We truly will cherish this for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Janine D

This is an overdue review! The guys of Seeking Films are awesome, so easy and very cool to work with! They were recommended by our photographer who has the same aesthetic/style they do. We live in New York City, and came back home to Hawaii to take care of planning. They were... Read More so accommodating and flexible to our crazy planning schedule, I probably changed our filming date 3x! We primarily communicated with Jack, and met Trevor the day of our 1st filming. We did what my husband called a "Hype Video" for our wedding. We filmed in a few places around the island, with change of outfits too, and they also allowed us to personalize elements in our video with the music! The hype video was the bomb! Our wedding video SDE was even better!! They captured so many meaningful moments in our wedding (...like my husband crying, haha!), that made it all priceless. So many compliments left & right! These guys & their team are very talented, and deliver quality work! There are so many videographers out there, but these guys have a unique quality/style that sets them apart from others in Hawaii! You will not be disappointed! Amazing work, again... thank you Seeking Films! #GENEJANINEMEANTTOBE

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Noel U

I’ll refrain from commenting on the actual product. If you’re reading this review, you’ve probably already had a chance to view some of their work and you don’t need me to tell you THEY ARE THE BEST. The quality of their work speaks for itself. What I will comment on is the... Read More experience we had working with Jack and Seeking Films. From the start till up to the moment we said I do and even months after has been an absolute pleasure. Anyone can film two people but to tell a story like they do takes something special. We felt comfortable throughout the whole process allowing us to be ourselves fully and allowing Jack and his team to capture it. We also really appreciated their response time. They were prompt in returning our emails and texts and were very flexible with our schedule. I’ve heard horror stories of other couples waiting over a year to receive their final product. Jack and his team finished in 2 months without compromising quality. They were also very flexible. Upon our request, they were able to stay longer on our wedding night. Also, due to my husbands job description, we had to omit some parts of the short cinematic film. Without hesitation or complaint, Jack and his team made the edit. They went above and beyond our requests and put out a better product then we could have hoped for. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Seeking Films to anyone who is looking for a Videographer for their special moment.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Remalyn Joy O

Seeking films review Invest in your photos and video! I am so blown away with just the Same Day Edit. I can't wait to see the full feature! My husband and I were searching a while until we found Seeking Films. We wanted a videographer who could capture our personalities,... Read More showcase our close moments cinematically, and more importantly to just have fun with us on our big day. Luckily, The Knot website recommended Seeking Films as a vendor on my profile. I watched a few of their videos on Vimeo and I just fell in love. I knew Jack and his team were the one and I was excited to see what they could create for my husband and I. The process went very smoothly. We got in contact with Jack, told him what we wanted, he drew up a contract, and we had a videographer! We really appreciated his flexibility with everything - from capturing our gender reveal, the payments, and our crazy timeline for the wedding day. He's a quiet guy, but easy to talk to and work with. They've got a great team with great things going for them. They were very professional and super fun to have around. We can't express enough how thankful we are and how awesome they are for doing what they did for us on our wedding day. Thank you Seeking Films!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Stephanie G

After looking into 6 other videographers, not just on Oahu but on the neighbor islands too, we decided on Seeking Films and I can't say anything but wonderful things about Jack and his team! Videography was one of the elements of the wedding we cared about the most, and we could... Read More not have chosen a better team of artists! They captured lovely seemingly insignificant moments and artfully wove them together to create our wedding story. The highlight short film was so incredible and the quality was outstanding. Communicating with the team was always easy--which is important especially if you were planning a wedding from afar like I was! Lastly, even with three videographers at the wedding it never felt like any of them were "in the way." The team was very respectful and professional! I just wish I had another life event to have an excuse for them to make another film :)

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Anne W

My husband and I had the privilege of working with Seeking Films on our wedding day. We were not initially planning to hire a videographer for our wedding, but when we came across Seeking Films’ website and watched some of their beautiful highlight films, we fell in love!... Read More Planning a destination wedding in Hawaii can get stressful at times but working with Jack was completely stress-free and was greatly appreciated since it was one less item to worry about. Not only was Jack and his team extremely professional and kind throughout the entire process, but they made us feel so comfortable on our big day! It was as if the Seeking Films team was not even there throughout the wedding. However, the amazing angles and footage they were able to capture after viewing our films made it evident to us that they were most definitely in attendance. I can't express enough how happy we are with the quality of work we received. Watching our wedding video gives us the opportunity to relive our day again and again and it is something we will cherish for many years to come. I am so happy that we had the opportunity to work with Jack and his team and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to commemorate a special occasion on video.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

I initially fell in love with the beautiful photographs and heartfelt cinematography while doing research for our wedding. After reading their philosophy and then meeting Jack and Trevor in person, we knew that we had found the right choice for us! Jack, Trevor, and the team... Read More at Seeking Films made it easy to work with them from start to finish. While filming and photographing our special day they captured moments like ninjas and provided helping hands to our friends and family. We've received nothing short of compliments and many tears of happiness shed when we share our same day edit. We absolutely love that they captured our own love story in a style unlike any other.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Leah F

Seeking Films' work is sublime. They do an amazing job capturing the perfect image and creating a story through each photo (follow them on instagram and facebook, you'll see what I'm talking about). I'm so happy with how my pictures turned out! And I mean every one of them.... Read More Trevor and Yuyu worked our wedding and they did a fantastic job. My husband and I were pretty anxious (and at times awkward penguins), but they were able to work with us and do their thing seamlessly without any issues. Thanks for being part of our special day and catching all our moments perfectly on film. Highly recommend checking Seeking Films out!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Lynnea B

Seeking Films blew us away our wedding film. Jack and Trevor were some of the nicest people ever, and they went above and beyond to make the entire process as smooth as possible. We can't thank them enough for being so easy to work with. As far as their talent, anyone can see... Read More their work is absolutely stunning. We didn't have to make any special requests or point out things we wanted to get the final result. They're so good, they captured exactly who we are and how our wedding was without any guidance. Their work is absolutely moving!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Thinh L

My wife and I are so so happy to have Seekingfilm as our videography! Due to some delay during the wedding, they would have to stay an extra hour longer than what was in the contract. However, they showed no sign of tiredness or weariness, instead, they were happy to do... Read More whatever it took to help us! The quality of our wedding video exceeds our expectation, everything was 'spot-on' when we watched our video. We are so fortunate to know them and have them as our videographers.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Tiffany F

Both Trevose and Jack were amazing. I am so happy I decided to got with them for our pictures. I live in San Diego and planning a wedding on Maui turned out to be very stressful. I was not able to meet any of my vendors until the day of the wedding. However I had spoken with... Read More Jack several times, and he made me feel so at ease. Even though they are based out of Oahu I felt these were the guys, and boy howdy I was right. My family especially my sister who is a wedding planner loved Trevor and Jack. We both loved their work style. Laid back and fun, but still spot on for professionalism. I recently received my proofs from them. Both my husband and I are very pleased. I couldn't wait to share them with my family. Seeking Films should be on the top of your list for pictures. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Apryl S

If you're looking for a reliable and professional group of videographers who are consistent in producing high quality work, you don’t have to look any further and hire Seeking Films. Jack and his team captured the essence of our special day and were so easy to work with.... Read More They arrived on time and were well-prepared for my disorganization. I planned a destination wedding from across the country and didn’t have the time to discuss anything with Jack (not his fault), but his team somehow captured every special moment of our wedding and more!! Shot after shot, we were in awe at how seamlessly they integrated the natural beauty of our surroundings into our wedding. We were after all in picturesque Hawaii, so the drone shots at our venue were pretty… spectacular - at least, spectacular enough to make our wedding appear perfect. :D For some additional perspective, I’d like to disclose that I watched many, many videos from a dozen or so vendors from Hawaii (plus New York and New Jersey over the years), and many were good but their shots were what I’d consider ‘basic’. Very few have the ability to get those artistic shots and even fewer put a special touch into the editing process. If you look closely at the videos Seeking Films have produced, you’ll notice that every frame is as detailed as a postcard. Anyway, I ultimately chose Seeking Films for a couple of reasons: 1. Jack is reliable and extremely efficient (who has time these days) and 2. the quality for the price of their work met both my taste and budget.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Seeking films is amazing and they produce beautiful work. A friend recommended them to us for our wedding. They were exactly what we were looking for because they do BOTH photography and videography. I loved their same day edit video and short cinema film, they have a different... Read More perspective on looking at things, it captures you attention. Their prices are reasonable and actually really affordable for both photo and video and their quality of work. Jack and Trevor are great guys, they're fun, professional, and laid back which I liked because it made you feel relaxed when they're videoing and photographing you. Thus, it shows in your photos and look more natural and fun vs stiff and awkward. They are also very quick in responding to emails, I had a LOT of questions and I sent a LOT of emails, which were all answered thoroughly and professionally. It made planning a wedding a little less stressful. On the wedding day they arrived on time with their team of about 5 people. They worked well with our wedding coordinators. Everything went smoothly and they captured our whole day. I was impressed with the same day edit that they furiously worked to put together in a matter of hours. The quality and the moments they focused on was beautiful it was touching and moving yet fun yet elegant all in one! I absolutely loved it! I recommended them to all my friends for their weddings!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Cori H

Words cannot describe how amazing Seeking Films is. These guys are young and talented and they were THE best vendor we selected for our wedding. I first found Seeking Films after a friend used them for her wedding. At that time they were just starting off, but you could tell... Read More that their videos were unique and they had an eye for creativity and capturing the feeling of the moment. Watching their other videos, you feel like you are there sharing the moment with people you don't even know. We booked Seeking Films over a year before our wedding and after our first meeting with Jack we knew we selected the right crew. He is professional, laid back, personable, and had great ideas. We really wanted a Same Day Edit video and Jack assured me from the get go that the quality wouldn't be compromised. About 2 weeks before the wedding, Jack reached out to us and suggested taking some shots beforehand to incorporate into the Same Day Edit. These scenes turned out beautifully and were breathtaking in the video. On the day of the wedding, Jack, Trevor, and the rest of the crew hung out with the bridal party all day. I felt like they were part of the gang and really made everyone feel comfortable and at ease. The result was an awesome Same Day Edit video that many of our guests came up to tell us that it was one of the best videos they had ever seen. 5 days later, Seeking Films posted the video on their blog with the addition of more scenes from the reception and it was simply amazing to relive the day again. These guys are true professionals and are producing art and videos like no one else in the business. They are also so easy and comfortable to work with. We are so happy we will have this video that truly captured the feelings and moments of that day to look back on forever.

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Emilee H

We got married on Kauai and we live in Colorado and we did not meet Seeking Films until our wedding day. Wow! What a great team! They are so kind! Most often I didn't even know they were in the room. I loved their creativity and Trevor's excitement while taking the photos.... Read More We had a video montage made and I was a little reluctant after watching a lot of them with a lot of other photography businesses BUT they exceeded my expectations! I've shared it with family and friends and have received so many complaints on how well it was made. Thank you Trevor, Jack and Lina! I wish we lived closer so they could photograph all of the events in our lives!

Seeking Films is the best!

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Maricel M

Jack, Trevor, and the rest of the Seeking Films team were soo awesome to work with. Before we booked with them, I was obsessed with the quality of their work ..and even more thrilled when I found out they were more affordable than a lot of other photographers that I had... Read More inquired with. They shot our engagement pictures which turned out beautifully...and also did the photography/videography on our wedding day. I love their style...everything always felt natural and no weird/awkward poses :) They are 100% professional...extremely responsive...and went above and beyond all my expectations! I would definitely recommend Seeking Films to all brides and grooms in the future...one of our best wedding investments!!

Awesome

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Lydia F

These guys did a fantastic job with our photographs and video!! What's a bride to do when she's on a budget but yearns for beautiful photos/video of one of the most important days of her life?? Hire these guys! I contacted quite a few potential photogs/videographers (our wedding... Read More was in Maui, but I searched for vendors on other islands as well) and Seeking Films was definitely on the affordable end for the level of quality and artistry that I wanted, even after taking into account the reasonable fee for them to travel from Honolulu to Maui. With this team (two photogs, two videographers) you don't have to worry about how your photographers and videographers will work together. Both our photographs and video turned out amazing, and we are not even photogenic people! There are so many special but fleeting moments during a wedding, and they were able to capture so many of them, we were blown away. The company's only been around for a year or so, hence the few reviews, but these guys are extremely talented... better snap them up while they're still affordable!

An awesome team for your awesome wedding!!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Valerie R

When I started planning my wedding, I knew I wanted a photographer and a videographer. I looked online for potential businesses. I talked to 2 venders before I found Seeking Films. Third time was a charm! My husband (fiancé at the time) and I met up with them at Starbucks,... Read More and I knew they were the ones we were going to be using. Their 5 star reviews were one of the reasons I inquired, as well as their package deals. They were the most reasonably priced packages I seen, but if you view some of their work on the website, you can tell that their work is high quality. Jack and Trevor are laid back and very easy to talk too. I really didn't know what to expect since I have never planned a wedding and it has been awhile since I've been to one. They gave me some ideas for my wedding day, and my husband, being a jokester, wanted to have ninja style pictures. Although he was joking (I hope), they gave him some ideas how they could make it work for pictures. I decided to do whole day photo and video, and also opted for the same day edit video. We did a extra shoot to include in the same day video. They recommended to do it at the Makapu'u Lighthouse area with us and our kids. I have never been there before, but they picked a beautiful spot! They took some video and photos with all of us going down the trail and at the beach. The directions they gave were pretty easy to follow, and were very patient with us when we didn't know what we were doing. The day of my wedding, Jack and Trevor both had an assistant (sorry cant remember their names!). They were never all up in our faces, and was really just in the background. I hardly even noticed they were there taking photo and video! My cousin, who was my makeup/hair artist, commented on how much easier it was to do my hair and makeup just because they were never in the way. Some time during the reception was when the same day edit video was going to be played. Although we had a bit of trouble getting to our reception area, and missed our sunset pics, they actually offered to redo the sunset pics whenever we were available! They did some video shoots at the hotel before we did our grand entrance. When it was played during the reception, I could actually feel how much love me and my husband had for each other and the love we had as a family thru the video. The music they chose with the different video shots they took, AWESOME. Everybody commented on how that was one of their favorite part of the wedding because of how it exuberated our love. Some even said they teared a bit. That is artistry at it's finest. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND using them for your wedding, or for any special occasion you have. I have only gotten my same day edit video so far, which was AMAZING, and I guarantee when I get everything else, it will be no less then perfection. Thank you guys again for capturing our special day and showing our family and friends the love my husband and I have for each other! Your whole team is truly amazing! Valerie & Jonathan Pasion 11.22.14

Simply awesome!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Jasmine P

Not knowing who to choose for videography to shoot our wedding and also looking for an affordable package, I was referred to Trevor through a friend of mines. To start off this review, I am EXTREMELY happy that we chose Seeking Films to be the videography for our wedding! My... Read More initial meeting with Trevor and Jack went very well. They were both laid-back, friendly, attentive and it had seemed like I was having a casual conversation with old friends. I shared with them what parts of the wedding would be the most special to capture on video and in return, both Trevor and Jack described their style and assured me that they will film our wedding from all aspects. We bounced ideas off one another, laughed and came up with a vision of what we wanted. From there on, I knew that we had made the right choice and was excited to have them be our videographers. Leading up to the big day, Trevor was quick to reply to emails. He answered all my questions without hesitation and made wedding planning seem so stress-free. On the big day, Trevor, Jack and the entire team were there on time for filming both bride and groom (at different locations). They coordinated and worked well with everyone that day. They were never in the way and they actually made a camera-shy girl like me, feel very comfortable. They were with us all day...from morning prep, to the ceremony, picture taking, and finally for the evening reception. My bridal party, husband and I had a great time shooting with them throughout the day. When we finally got our highlight video, I was ecstatic! I've probably watched our video a million times over and over again because of the quality and great detail. It's like I relived my wedding day and each time I watch my video, there are tears of joy! They perfectly captured the details of our "special moments." We have shared our video with all of our family and friends and each response is "amazing, beautiful, so perfectly captured!" To Trevor and Jack, thank you so much! Thank you for being a part of our special day and for the beautiful video :) You guys are FANTASTIC!

Your best choice - Seeking Films -

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

Seeking Film is an amazing team and it's easy to work with them. Trevor is their main photographer, he is such a nice young guy. We met him at Starbucks before our engagement photo shooting. He made us feel comfortable to share our story and opinion. Our communication just like... Read More we talk with our friend, he didn't make us feel like we were dealing the photo shooting business. He has a good sense to pick locations where can complete our photo shooting. During our shooting day, we felt like we were hanging out, and we didn't feel any pressure or nervous. Of course, he was professional and took us to many gorgeous places we haven't been. We had a lot fun during that day. After couple weeks, he told us our photos were completed. I was surprise that they are so efficient. We met Trevor again at Fresh Café and check pictures, he is so patient and asked us if we need any edit. My husband and I satisfied the result, because he caught many good moments, be honest we don't have any complains about them : ) I believe if we look our engagement photos after couple years, I will still get vivid memories of the time. If you have any special occasion need an quality photographer or video shooting, I highly recommend you should go with Seeking Film.