Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

164 Felk Dr, Lapeer, MI All of Michigan and beyond (810) 245-7776

Reviewed on 8/05/2015

Dennis Slagle is an extremely professional photographer, but is also a kind-hearted, charismatic person who did an absolutely fantastic job at my wedding. He made the kids laugh so that they weren't bored while taking photos and kept the ball rolling so pictures at the church... Read More only took a half hour or so. Then the bridal party photos were exceptional! He had some creative pose ideas and all my friends and family wanted copies of those ones! He took us to a beautiful park on his recommendation and it worked wonderfully. Then at the reception, he was able to capture the best, real moments of the night. No stuffy "stand still" pictures and I appreciated that. He did an amazing job! Thanks Dennis!

Perfectly Amazing

Reviewed on 11/25/2011 Patricia S

If I could sum up my experience in two words it would be Perfectly Amazing. Weddings are extremely stressful and mine was extremely so. But Dennis made it less stressful. He carried my wedding dress in for me, he put the boutonnieres on for the guys, he was patient with my son,... Read More he listened to my concerns, he didn't take photos I wouldn't want or didn't like among many other wonderful things he did. He understood the type of photography I liked and would enjoy. He was able to make my son who is two cooperate for the most part. I went through a tough 1st photographer that always cancelled meetings. Then I went somewhere else and they gave me Dennis. He was worthy everything that we paid and more. I really enjoyed the day knowing that he was taking my photos. He helped me in so many ways. The best photographer I have ever met. He was patient, kind, and very easy to work with. He made the day less stressful by being there. He has a very calming personality and is amazing at what he does. I would recommend him to every bride/groom out there. To all of my friends that are getting married or planning something special. He was one of the best experiences I had that entire day. I don't know many people who can get a two year old to sit still for pictures. He was absolutely fantastic. He captured a photo that would warm anyone's heart. My aunt was holding my cousin's daughter who is around 10 months and was sitting next to my son. Dennis was able to catch my son giving my cousin's daughter a kiss. The picture is absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer or a better person to have done my wedding. He is worth every penny I spent!!!!! Thank you so much.

AMAZING! WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY!

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Cara B

If I could give Seesaw Studios 100 stars I would! Dennis is an absolutely amazing photographer! Going into my wedding I wasn't quite sure what types of pictures I wanted and basically told Dennis to do whatever---and he did an absolutely exceptional job. Our wedding pictures... Read More turned out AMAZING! If you are looking for a photographer who will give you the best experience possible you MUST book Dennis! You will NOT be disappointed with you choice! I can't stop looking at our beautiful wedding pictures! :) 100% the best decision we made with our wedding plans!

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Christina W

SeeSaw Studios ran by Dennis Slagle was recommended to us by another couple who had used him for their wedding. Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made for ours. He was by far the best vender we had and he was there for us in more ways than one. Dennis would travel any... Read More distance for our pictures, was never late for any appointments, and responded to every email that I sent him!! On our wedding day he showed up and instantly made everyone feel at ease. He knew every name of our wedding party and everyone absolutely loved him. Our pictures turned out fabulous and our wedding book is absolutely beautiful. Since our wedding I have had other friends hire Dennis for their weddings and they have had the same great experiences. I definitely recommend Dennis for any occasion and you truly will get the best investment for your money.

More than a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Danielle C

We selected Dennis solely based on the composition of work we saw on his website and the sound fundamentals that the album displayed. We never actually met him until our wedding day, due to the fact that we live about 1,000 miles from the venue. What we ended up getting was even... Read More more than a photographer! A great personality and professionalism that responded to everyone's needs, including the mothers. Remembered everyone's names, including the wedding party, parents, and important relatives, which was quite a feat for our wedding. Very creative in poses and helping us with coordination throughout our day. This doesn't even hit on the actual photographs- great work, persistent to get the shot perfect but also extremely efficient so that we weren't waiting around, went searching for different shots and angles, and constantly re-adjusting to make the shot right. He often would show us the shots he had recently taken to make sure they were to our liking. He had already scoped out the venues, and it was evident he already had many shots in mind, which made the sometimes-laborious task of picture-taking, very smooth and quick. Furthermore, for the efforts and results he provided, his cost was more than reasonable. You get a talented and diligent photographer, a great personality, a coordinator, and great photos.